Chapter 7

A Long Wait

 

I followed Miss Nam to where ever. Truthfully all I want to do right now is to run away from her. What if she tells me to leave again?

I nearly bumped into her when she stopped and turned around. She gave me a cold glare which send shiver down my spine.

“Is this your way at trying to get Woohyun back?” she asked me.

“W-what do you mean?” I asked. I got confused what does she mean is this my way trying to get Woohyun back?

“Being close to Sunggyu and Shinhye’s cousin. Do you actually think it will work?” she asked again giving me a look of disgust.

“You misunderstood things me and Amber have been friends since we were kids and I met sungg—“

She slapped me.

I felt the stinging feeling on my right cheek.

“As much as I want to I can’t ask you to leave but if you ruin their relationship I don’t think I will be able to hold back anymore” she hissed. She gave me one last glare before walking off bumping into my shoulder on the way.

Don’t cry.

I didn’t think things would turn out this way. Yes I did see the threat coming but not like this.

I felt a tear stream down my stinging cheek I whipped it away when I heard people coming my way.

“Alex?”

I turned around and saw Amber.

“What are you doi—“Amber stopped talking when she saw my face properly. “Are you okay?” she asked. Before she could look at my cheek I plastered a fake smile and told her I was fine. But I could tell she knew that I was lying. Telling you the truth Amber knows everything about Woohyun she just doesn’t exactly know it’s him. And I’m actually scared that she would take her cousin’s side if I told her.

“Come on Sunggyu is calling you” she said softly while reaching for my hand and leading me back to the hall. I noticed that everyone gathered around the stage. Miss. Nam was standing there with Woohyun and Shinhye.

“Where did you go?” I looked to my right and noticed that Sunggyu was standing next to me.

“Toilet” I said. He looked at me suspiciously but let it go. I really hate how Sunggyu and Amber can read me like a book. Was I that open to them?

“Thank you all for coming tonight” Miss. Nam said having a smile on her face instead of that deadly glare that she had before.

“As you know today is our 25th anniversary for Nam corp.” she said, everyone started cheering and clapping when it died down she continued. “Mr. Nam would be so proud at where this company is standing right now and I hope we can keep this company to the top” she said smiling even wider.

Seeing her act this way is so strange. It just seems so fake, that I want to puke. Only if people could see what a cruel person she is. Sending people away because they love each other so much. That they could die from the distance between them. I felt my eyes sting again.

“Now to the main point why I wanted all staff to be here” she started.

Sunggyu muttered “I knew there was a reason” I looked at him giving him a look which says do-you-know? He just shrugged.

Miss. Nam continued to what she was saying “Is that this is not only just an anniversary party but also an engagement party” she said having a grin on her face. Everyone gasped “I thought they were getting married next year” I heard Sunggyu mutter. I felt my tears threatening to pour out.

“My son Woohyun and his bride Shinhye will get married next month” she said. Everyone started clapping and cheering. I watched Woohyun walk forward with Shinhye in his arms. They smiled and bowed.

 

Woohyun’s POV

After the bow I stood up straight and looked at the crowd. I met eyes with Alex I noticed a bruise on her cheek. How did that happen?

I looked over my mother who was smiling widely and clapping her hands. I looked back at Alex but was met with her back facing me walking out of the room with Sunggyu and Amber following her.

I had a feeling of running after her. No.

I want to go after her. But I know that won’t do anything. She was the one who left me and I found someone else. Even though Alex has a bigger part of heart that Shinhye I will not go after her because she hurt me by leaving without explanation.

 

I walked inside the girl’s dormitory building and walked to Alex’s room. I opened the door without knocking at saw her packing her things.

What is she doing?

Alex froze when she saw me standing at her door. I closed it and walked up to her.

“Are you going somewhere?” I asked.

“Woohyun” she breathed out. Is something wrong with her?

“I-I’m leaving” she stuttered. I felt a little pinch on my chest. What does she mean she’s leaving?

“What for a break from school?” I asked hoping it was that. She shook her head.

“Forever?” I asked in a whispered tone. She didn’t answer me. Was that a yes then?

I saw a tear stream down her cheek. I was really shocked because I’ve never seen her cry before. Alex is a strong person she doesn’t cry over things. I grabbed her shoulder and made her face me.

“Answer me! Are you not coming back?!” I asked getting frustrated. She started sobbing looking down at her feet.

“Woohyun you know I love you right?” she asked still looking at me.

“Of course I do but please answer my question” I asked her in a pleading voice.

“And you love me right?” she asked again choking up.

“What kind of question is that? Yes I do love you” I said. I could feel myself tearing up but I need to look strong in front of her.

“I’m going back to US” she said. I looked at her shocked.

Was she serious?

“Why?” I asked.

“I have my reasons and I-I don’t think we should be together anymore” she said.

I held her chin making her look at me. I could see the pain in her eyes.

“Don’t go” I asked her pleading her not to go.

“gajimal” I said again.

She smiled at me and whipped the tear of my cheek that I didn’t notice. She kissed me one last time with passion and I kissed her back with more force.

She pulled back and when to her suitcase while closing it.

“I’m so sorry” she whispered before leaving the room.

So empty

That’s how I feel right now pure emptiness. She was the only person that was able to fill me up. Without her there’s no point living right now.

I fell on my knees and cried my eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________

i couldnt say this is the last chapter cause i was in a rush but i will now.

I ADDED A NEW CHARACTER woop woop xD

anyways i hope this chapter is okay i did this all in one day.

it normaly takes a while for me to finish a chapter 

ANYWAYS~! please comment i love reading what you guys think =D