Chapter 17

A Long Wait

26 Days

Sorry but the person you are trying to call is unavailable right now. Plea—

Aish she’s still not picking up.

I threw my phone on my desk. I’ve been calling my mum for the past 3 days and she’s always busy or just doesn’t pick up my phone calls. I heard a knock on my office door and told the person to come in.

I sat up straight when I saw Alex walk in.

“I’m here to ask if my English class is able to go to Paju English village.” She said. She was standing straight and holding her folder close to her chest. I could tell she was avoiding my eyes by the way she keeps looking behind me.

“And why should I?” Let’s see how long she can handle this.

“Excuse me?” this time she looked at me. I lead back on my chair and asked “Why should your class go Paju?” I asked again.

She scoffed. I raised my eyebrows at her. “Is this how you treat you boss” I asked.

She signed “The reason why I want my class to go is because they need to be able to communicate with foreigners properly” she said.

“Well isn’t that what you’re doing teaching them to speak English?”

“Oh my gosh your such a headache” she said while rubbing her temples. “Woohyun. They will learn even better if they go to the trip. Now are you letting them go or not?”

And she snapped. I knew it wouldn’t last. “Hmm you can go” I said. I saw her face light up which cause my heart to jump.

“Really?” she asked smiling at me.

“But”

And that’s where her face turned dark and started frowning. “You have to raise the money yourself” I said.

“But why? The school has a lot of money why can’t you just pay?” she said raising her voice.

“Do you want to go or not?” I asked her.

“Urg you’re so irritating” she said and walked out the office. I chuckled at her reaction.

Just like the old days.

 

I was in Alex’s dorm watching her study on her desk.

“Can you pay more attention to me then your books?” I asked her. She shook her head “I have a test in two days so no.”

I signed and got of her bed and walked towards her. I looked over her shoulders and noticed she was doing maths. “You have a maths test?” I asked. She nodded.

I got a chair and sat next to her and took the book from her.

“Ya what are you doing?” she asked and trying to reach for the book but I put it behind me. She gave me a look.

“What? You don’t need this book I can teach you instead” I said. She still had that look on her face.

“I’m really good at maths for your information”

“Fine teach me then” she said.

“I will. Tomorrow” I said smirking at her. “Ya Woohyun! Give back my book!” she tried reaching for it again but I stood up and held it over my head.

“Woohyun~! If you have nothing to do leave instead of bothering me!” she tried to jump but she was still unable to reach for her book.

I held her waist when she stopped jumping. She blinked at me and asked me what I was doing.

“Teaching you” I said.

I leaned down to kiss her but she turned her head causing me to kiss her cheeks instead.

“What was that for?” I asked. She held out her hand “Book first” she said. I signed and put it on her palms.

“Thank you! It wasn’t tha—“I stopped her from talking by kissing her on the lips.

A few minutes later we parted. My face was still close to her so I could feel her breath tickle my lips.

“You’re so irritating” she said. I laughed and kissed her again.

 

 

Alex’s POV

“How to raise the money?” I asked myself. I was at home in the study room thinking of ways to raise the money for the school trip. I already asked my class to think of something and tell me tomorrow. I looked at my sheet of ideas and I nothing. Blank. Just plain white.

“I can’t think of anything” I said. I dropped my head on the table, which was a bad idea because it hurts. But I don’t care.

“What are you doing?” I looked up and saw Sunggyu leading on the door frame.

“Trying to think” I said. I laughed at myself realising how that sound. Sunggyu walked towards me and sat next to me. “What about?” he said, he frowned when he looked at me.

“What?”

He reached out his hand and started rubbing my sore forehead. His hand felt really warm. I looked at Sunggyu and he looked back at me causing our eyes to lock. What is this?

Sunggyu coughed awkwardly and put his hand down on his lap. “So umm what exactly were you thinking about?” he asked.

I blinked at him and finally came back to reality. “How to raise money for a class trip” I said. Sunggyu nodded and though for awhile.

“Hmm how about a talent show?” he asked.

“Oh that’s not bad” I said and wrote it down. We talked about different kind of ideas and soon the white blank piece of paper was filled with writing.

I stretched my arms out and looked the time. It was past midnight. I looked over Sunggyu and noticed he fell asleep. His head kept bobbing left to right. I giggled at this and tried to wake him up. When I shook him his head fell on my shoulder. I stood still and slowly turned my head to look at him, his face was close to mine.

I was about to say something but Sunggyu eyes just snapped open, I gasped at the sudden reaction from him. He didn’t say anything. I didn’t say anything. We were just looking at each other like before.

“Why are you doing this to me?” he whispered.

I was about to ask him what I did but got stopped when he kissed me. On the lips

Sunggyu is kissing me!!

_________________________________________________________________

I can't really say much because i updated this is school

so please comment~!

If you have any question's i will answer them in the next chapter~