Chapter 33

A Long Wait

 

The three girls walked inside the venue at where the wedding was being held. Shinhye was holding her dress and walked up the stairs towards the room that was down the hall when they reached the second floor. “Alex can you check if the guys are here?” Shinhye asked when they walked in the room.

“Why me?”

“Because I feel like Amber will get distracted if I told her to go” Amber nodded agreeing with her cousin. Alex sighed “fine! You’re lucky that it is your wedding day” she said while pointing at a smiling Shinhye.

Alex walked out and went back down to the first floor where Woohyun and the others might be changing in. When Alex saw their door she saw Sunggyu walk out of it. Without thinking she hid behind the wall hoping he didn’t see her. She took a risky peek to see if he was still there but he wasn’t.

“What are you doing?” out of nowhere Woohyun appeared next to Alex looking at whatever she was looking at. This caused Alex to jump and shout at him “Ya! Seriously why do you always do this to me man! I’m still young I don’t want to die from a heart attack now! Goodness!”

“Finished?” Woohyun asked making Alex give him a look.

“Anyways why were you hiding from Sunggyu?”

“I wasn’t hiding from him” This time Woohyun gave Alex a look. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked.

Woohyun sighed “Sorry but your very easy to read plus you can’t lie” he stated.

“Yes I can!” She wasn’t really happy that she was able to lie to people but she kind of told him without thinking. “I know you well enough but I guess you can lie…like when you left”

There was an awkward silence for awhile. Woohyun felt like hitting himself from saying that, he didn’t want the situation to get worse as it is now especially when today he will be tied down to someone forever. That is the point in marriage.

Woohyun cleared his throat and looked at Alex “I think you need to convince Sunggyu a bit more”

“What’s the point” Alex knew what he was talking about and continued “Sunggyu he…I don’t know what to say when he’s in front of me. I feel like all the things that I say are just going to make things worse. That is why I’m just waiting at the side line. Wait for him to tell me if he wants me or not”

“What if he doesn’t?” Woohyun asked. He really didn’t want to hear any of this but he had no choice as guilt took over him. Alex thought about it for awhile and shrugged “I guess I’ll go home and probably stay there” she said.

“You are an idiot” Alex looked at Woohyun in shock “Excuse me?”

“Why would you just give up easily like that? Do you actually think he would stop thinking about you if you leave like that?” he asked.

“But that’s if he says he doesn’t want me”

“Even! Come on Alex. Remember when I kept chasing after you even though you kept rejecting me? Look where that brought us then. Maybe if you just keep on trying Sunggyu might end up with you again” Alex just stared at him thinking of what he said.

“That’s really one of the things I hate about you. You always give up easily”

“Hate is such a strong word Woohyun” Alex said and crossed her arms over her chest. “Aish you’re really something” Woohyun pushed her head and walked away.

Alex watched him; do I really give up easily? She thought to herself.

“Hey Alex” Woohyun was walking back towards her and was holding a box. “Do you mind bringing this to room number 39 and help them out with something” he asked while handing her the box.

“But I need to change!” Alex said trying to protest but Woohyun just ignored and told her that she would be done in time to change before walking away. Alex sighed but still did what he asked. She was standing in front of the door with the number 39 on it and knocked on the door.

“Ya Woohyun how long—Alex”

“S-Sunggyu what are you doing here?” Alex felt like slapping herself for asking such a question. He was Woohyun’s best man so why else would he be here. “Did Woohyun send you here?” he asked ignoring her question. Alex nodded; Sunggyu sighed and grabbed the box she was holding making their hands touch for a brief second. Sunggyu ignored the mini heart attack he just had and walked back inside the room with Alex following him.

Alex looked around and realized that it was just them two in the room.

“Is it just you?” she asked. Sunggyu nodded while opening the box and taking the contents out of the box which were small plastic bags with a picture of Shinhye and Woohyun on it. Sunggyu looked up at Alex “Are you not going to help?” he asked.

“Eh?”

“These are goodie bags. Shinhye thought of it last minute so will you help me put in these bracelets “he explained to her. Alex nodded and sat next to him on the couch making sure there was at least some distance between them.

They worked together in an uncomfortable silence until Woohyun’s words were ringing like a bell in Alex’s mind. You always give up easily.

Alex stopped what she was doing and looked down at her hands “Sunggyu, I don’t know how many times I’m going to tell you how sorry I am for hurting you like that” Sunggyu stopped what he was doing right when she said his name.

“I just want you to know I won’t give up.”

Sunggyu sighed “Look Alex—“

“Apparently I give up way to easily, but I don’t want to give up on you. I’m not doing that because someone told me that I give up but because I want to be with you and I will make you change your mind.” Alex scoffed “Now it sound like I own you. I seriously don’t know what—“

Sunggyu pressed his lips on hers and held the back of her neck. Alex just sat still, trying to figure out what is happening. Before you could even think about it more Sunggyu pulled away and looked at her shocked face.

After a long silence Sunggyu smiled at her making Alex feel even confused than ever. He let go of her and continued to smile “Our last kiss” he said.

“What?” Alex whispered.

“That’s our last kiss. For now on we’re just going to forget about everything and just become friend like before” he told her. Alex was still just staring at him trying to think about the situation a bit more. Sunggyu laughed at her and pushed her head playfully “Hurry up and go change” he looked at his watch and then back at her “The wedding will be starting soon” he told her before waving a bye and leaving the room.

Alex just sat where she was “Is this really happening?” Alex asked herself.

Meanwhile with Sunggyu, he was leaning against the door after he left. He closed his eyes and breathed out. It felt like he wasn’t able to breathe when he was saying all of that. He really wanted to go back in there and take back what he said but it was too late.

He said he wanted to stay as friends with her and that’s what he’s going to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_m9qeiuHzmL1rs97fco1_500.gif

I don't know what to say...I seriously don't know!!

Lool if you guys have any question's please dont be afraid to ask but i won't reveal to much

How about some Gyu gifs?

image

image

image

image

....y Gyu *__*