Chapter 11

A Long Wait

 

Shinhye’s POV

While getting my food I was telling Woohyun about the wedding and where we would be having it. I noticed him drifting off at times.

“Woohyun are you okay?” I asked waving my hand in front of his face.

“Huh...Yeah I’m fine” he said. I chuckled, “Ya if you’re not feeling well go sit down” I said while touching his cheeks.

He held my hand that was on his cheeks and smiled at me.

“I’m fine, don’t worry.”

I smiled back at him and continued filling up my plate with food. When I was done we walked back to the table. I looked over and Alex and saw her eating the same piece of toast.

“Alex?”

She looked up at me while I sat down on a seat opposite hers.

“Is it me or have you been eating the same piece of toast?” I asked. She smiled and stuffed the whole piece in and drank some water while Amber was taping her back.

“Why do you eat like a pig” Amber said.

“That’s because I’m friends with a pig” she said back. Amber glared at her and flicked her forehead. I just laughed at how they were acting. Amber doesn’t normally socialize with people but I guess when she’s round Alex she becomes a totally different person.

Hmm should I ask her?

“Amber do you think you could be my maid of honour?” I asked. Well that wasn’t really what I wanted to ask. I’m not saying I don’t want Amber as my maid of honour; of course I want her to be it. It’s just I was supposed to ask Alex something else and chickened out.

“Are you serious?” she asked. I nodded and she said yes.

“I won’t disappoint unnie” she said smiling. I know she won’t disappoint me, why would she think that?

I looked over and Alex and then thought about it again. Miss. Nam wouldn’t mind would she? Because it is my wedding so I make the choices.

“Alex would you be one of my bride’s maids?”

 Alex looked up at me with her eyes wide open and Amber looked at me like I was crazy but started laughing when Woohyun choked on the drink he was drinking.

I know what you must be thinking why would I want Alex to be my bride’s maid? Well that’s simple. I like her; I don’t care if she had a past relationship with Woohyun. Alex is a cool a person and we get along. Plus I don’t have that many close friends.

“N-not to sound rude. But why Alex?” Amber asked still laughing at Woohyun. I guess I shocked him as well. I knew I should have told him about this.

“Well I don’t have that much friends and I like Alex so why not” I said.

Alex was about to say something but Amber cut her off and glared at me.

“Are you trying to steal my best friend?” she said while grabbing Alex’s arm.

I just shook my head and ignored her. “Well?”

“I-I guess so if that’s what you want” Alex said. Woohyun started choking again.

“Ya! Slow down when you’re eating!” Amber said while passing him a bottle of water.

I knew exactly why he was acting like this. He doesn’t want to get married to someone when his first love is standing right there as well. I’m sorry Woohyun but you just have to it up.

 

Alex’s POV

After Breakfast everyone was free to go. I and Amber were heading towards the cable cart until someone called out my name. We looked behind us and saw Mr. Lee waving at us.

“Oh no he won’t! Come on before he reaches us and ask for another favour from you” Amber said dragging me towards the cart.

“But what if it’s important?” I asked when we got in.

“You need to learn how to say no Alex, like you should have said no to Shinhye” she said muttering the last bit.

I signed. I was caught of guarded and just said yes. I’m still dazed and shocked with the whole situation. I regret saying yes so much but I feel like if I back down I will hurt her feelings.

“Urgg why am I so nice?” I asked leaning my head on Ambers shoulder while she was looking at the view below us.

“Pshh your not nice your evil~!!!” Amber said extending the evil.

When she stopped we burst out laughing.

Amber’s laughter slowly faded and she had a serious look on her face.

“Do you think Woohyun will still meet you up?” she asked. My smile dropped when she said that. It’s true would Woohyun still meet up with me tonight? I mean it’s not like we are going to do anything. It’s just that I want a clear answer from him.

“I don’t know, I guess we will see when the time comes”

The whole day I and Amber have been going up and down the ski slop. When the sun started the set we decided to head back in and chilled in the hotel’s lodge.

“Never had that much fun like that” Amber said while lying on the couch. I looked over at her “But didn’t you go snowboarding yesterday?” I asked.

“Well I was on my own then but today you were with me and we had fun”

“Why are you so cheesy today?” I asked raising my eyebrow at her.

“I DON’T KNOW…..I think it’s the weather”

I chuckled at looked at the watch.

10:30PM. Time to get all the students back in the hotel.

“Come on let’s bri—“

“You do it.”

I rolled my eyes at her.

This girl

In the end I went on my own and told everyone to come back inside. I walked around to check if there was anyone I missed out.

I was freezing outside and I didn’t bring my coat. I tried warming myself by rubbing my arms. I noticed two students walking away from the hotel and knew straight away who they were.

“YA!”

The stood still like ice when they heard my voice. Did I sound that scary? I shrugged and walked towards them.

“What do you think you guys are doing?”

It was the 2J’s again.

They didn’t say anything and just looked down at their feet. “Good at least you’re not lying” I said to myself.

“Where do you guys go anyway?” I asked. This is the second time they were trying to sneak away. Where would they even go?

“U-unnie we—“

“You’re talking to your teacher not your unnie” I said cutting Jieun off.

Jiyeon looked up at me straight in my eyes “We went to go see boys” she blurted out.

Silence….

“Sorry but how old are you guys?” I asked.

“17 so we are old enough unn- Miss” Jieun said.

Wow they are so innocent it’s just cute.

“Well you’re acting like your starting puberty. Guys just go back inside, you’re lucky I won’t tell anyone this. You got that?”

They nodded and walked away.

“Oh and girls!”

“They stopped and looked at me. “When we come back to school you have detention with me for 2 weeks you got that?!”

Jiyeon started kicking the snow while Jieun was trying to calm her down and bringing her inside. I just shook my head at them.

“Well that worked out well”

I looked up and saw Woohyun.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Didn’t you say I should meet you up here to tell you how I feel?” he said. He actually came? I thought he would back out of it because of Shinhye.

“And?”

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Cliff-hanger~~!!!!

Hope you liked this chapter and sorry if there are any mistakes I didn’t look over it. To lazy……

Anyways please comment I love reading what you guys think =]