Chapter 10

A Long Wait

 

Please play this while reading it. i was writing this while this song was playing.

 

Woohyun pushed me against the wall, squashing me between the wall and his body.

I wrapt my arms round his neck to bring him closer to me. When he pulled away to kiss my neck I realised what was going on.

“Oh my gosh!” I pushed him away causing him to trip on his own feet and fall on the floor.

“OH MY GOSH!” I yelled again. This is not happening. Did I just make out with Woohyun?! Alex HE’S GETTING MARRIED!!!!

This is just ed up.

I looked at Woohyun and he seemed pretty dazed out adding with confusion written all over his face.

“Alex—“before he could continue I ran out the locker room. I could feel my eyes watering up.

“Alex wait!” Woohyun ran after me and grabbed my arm. I yanked it away and looked at him.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” I was so angry at him and myself. How could let him just…Just do this to me. Is he confused or something?! Because I’m right now so am I.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!” I shouted.

“I-I don’t know”

You don’t know? He just said he doesn’t ing know!

I slapped him. He didn’t flinch like he was expecting something like that to happen

“Woohyun your getting married!” I said.

“You think I don’t know that?!” he shouted at me. Why is he getting angry at me like it was my fault?!

“Then why did you kiss me!?” I asked again.

“BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU!”

D-did he just….it seem like I couldn’t find my voice after he said that. I was just staring at him.

“I’m so confused right now. It’s just that I do have feeling for Shinhye but you always seem to grab a bigger part of my heart.”

“Woohyun d—“

“No. let me speak” he said looking me in the eyes.

“When you came back I thought that the feelings I had for you wouldn’t return. But of course I was wrong. Because every time I see you I just wanted to hold you or doing that thing we just did. But with this whole wedding this are more complicating for me and—“

“You’re confused Woohyun” I said. As much as I want to tell him to pick me I couldn’t. That’s not who I am. I don’t want to be that bomb that ruins someone’s relationship.

“No I’m not. Are you not listening to me?” Woohyun asked getting annoyed.

This guy

“Look you know what”

He signalled me to continue.

“Think about what you said. Think about this whole situation hard Woohyun because this is serious. You might make a mistake if you picked the wrong path. So come here tomorrow night and tell me how you truly feel.” I said before walking away.

“I’m not going to do that!” he shouted

“I can’t hear you!” I shouted back.

“FINE! I’LL DO IT”

Nam Woohyun what are you doing to me. I don’t want to be the cause of breaking someone’s relationship. Can’t you just act like how you did before?

I signed.

“Alex!” I looked up and saw Amber running towards me.

“Ya, you missed all the fun” she said to me.

“I did?”

“Yes! The slops here are so amazing! So much better that the indoor ones in L.A! ANNDDD! The snow felt so soft under the snowboard. It’s like walking on sand with your bare foot! Oh you can’t for—“

I held Amber and cried in her arms. I couldn’t hold it in anymore it was just too hard to bear.

“A-Alex what’s wrong?” she asked hugging me back.

“Why does everything have to turn out like this Amber?” I asked sobbing in her arms.

“Why do things have to turn out like this? This is not what I wanted. I thought coming back would be all rainbows and stars but instead” paused to sniff. Amber didn’t say anything allowing me to talk and let everything out.

“I-instead I come back to grey skies and making my heart feel numb because of the pain. Amber I can’t take it anymore, I really can’t!” I continued crying in her arms while she whispered, telling me that everything was going to be okay.

 

Amber’s POV

I’ve never seen Alex like this. She is a strong chick she doesn’t break down that easily. Without me asking her I already know why she’s like this.

Woohyun

I brought Alex back to our room without getting noticed by others. She walked towards her bed like a zombie and laid on it showing me her back. I just signed.

I felt useless. Like I couldn’t help her because I don’t know what she’s going through or how she felt.

“He told me he still loved me.” I looked over at Alex.

“He what?” that bastard is just not right in the head!? What about Shinhye?

“I don’t know if I should believe him or not he seem confused.” She said.

“ed up more like it” I muttered. It looked like she heard me because she chuckled. I guess she’s feeling a little better.

“Alex do you think believing him would be a right thing to do?” I asked.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to ruin their relationship.” She said.

That wasn’t really what I was concerned about “I don’t mean them but Woohyun’s mother. If she finds out about this, what do you think will happen?” I asked. I mean Miss. Nam is a scary woman. She could easily ship Alex to Russia or Iceland just somewhere far from her son.

“I don’t know. Probably deport me to Iceland or something” she said

Both minds think alike.

This is not going to bring us anywhere. I got up and pulled Alex up. “Come on let’s go!” I said

She ground “Why~ where are you taking me” She asked.

“The spa”

“You don’t like the spa though” she said looking at me like I have two heads.

“Well if it will cheer you up than I will do anything” I said sitting next to her. She smiled at me.

“What would I do without you?”

“Probably fall of a building” I said. Alex shoved me and got up.

“Let’s go but not the spa” she said

“Cool…waits your not really going to fall of a building are you?” I asked looking at her fearing that I just gave her an idea to do suicide.

“Nope better”

 

 

“Were outside?”

Alex nodded.

“But it’s dark and late! Everything is closed Alex” I said to her.

“Not everything” she said giving me a sly smile. She’s planning something!

“Ale—“I felt something cold hit my face. I brushed off the cold white substance that we call snow out of my face and glared at her.

“Your. Dead.” I ran after her and grabbed some snow along the way. The fight continued on until we heard people coming our way. We looked up and saw Jiyeon and Jieun the 2J’s. Alex filled me up with the nickname she gave them.

“Alex-shi what are you doing here?” asked Jieun.

“It’s 9 you guys are supposed to be inside” I said.

“A-ah mianhae Amber-shi I-it’s that—“Jiyeon gasped when she noticed she got hit by snow. We all looked at Alex.

She shrugged “That’s was your punishment for coming out when your curfew is over and trying to think of an excuse”

Jieun started laughing but stopped when I hit her with a snowball. Next thing you know the snowball fight started again with two extra players. I looked over at Alex and noticed her smiling brightly again. Let’s hope that smile stays like that.

 

Next day

 

Me and Alex got downstairs and headed towards the hotel’s café. I noticed Alex avoiding eye contact with Woohyun and talking to me like he wasn’t on the same table as us. Mr. Lee kept talking about this new house he bought. He just kept on bragging and bragging that I wanted to punch him in the face but something caused him to stop.

“Wae?” Woohyun asked.

“Is that Shinhye?” he said pointing at the door. I turned around and saw Shinhye looking around the café. She waved and some of the student and finally spotted up. I looked over at Woohyun. He looked so shocked. His mouth was open, I was tempting to throw a grape at him but I know that this is a serious matter right now.

“Woohyun!” she said. Woohyun got up and she hugged him. I looked over at Alex and she was just eating her toast and looking outside. Ha! I see what’s she’s trying to show. To everyone else it might look like she doesn’t care. But to a best friend like me she just doesn’t want to see them together like that.

“W-what are you doing here?” Woohyun stuttered pushing her away gently.

Shinhye laughed “why? You don’t want me to be here?” she asked smiling.

“I don’t think he meant it that way” I said to her.

“Hey Amber~” I waved at her. She looked over at Alex who was still staring outside.

“Hey Alex” Shinhye said. Alex looked at her and waved with the toast still in .

She chuckled.

“But really what are you doing here? I thought you were too busy sorting out the wedding” I saw Alex flinch when Woohyun said that.

“I was but I missed you and thought why not? We still have time right?” she said holding his hand.

“Come on I want something to eat” Shinhye dragged Woohyun away with her. He looked behind him and looked at Alex.

Alex didn’t notice and kept eating her toast.

“I swear you’ve been eating the same piece of toast for like an hour now?” I said trying to lighten the mood.

Alex just shook her head.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yeah….lool things are getting complicating and very confusing.

EVEN FOR ME!

Woohyun seriously what’s up with you?

I wrote this all in one night woop normally it take me two days but not with this chapter.

Let’s hope it’s like that for all of them hehe

Anyways thank you for commenting on the last chapter I really enjoy reading them xD

I hope to get comments on this as well =D