Chapter 12

A Long Wait

 

 I walked back to the room me and Amber were sharing. I kept replaying the whole event that happened between me and Woohyun just now.

I walked in the room and saw Amber getting ready to go to sleep.

“So how did it go?” she asked.

“Amber I’m such an idiot” I said.

“Why what hap—actually I don’t want to know. I don’t want to get that involved in it” she said. I guess I understand why she’s like that. She probably feels guilty about keeping this from her cousin. So I won’t push her into it.

I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

 

 

“And?”

He signed “Things are still not clear but I still want to start over. Just stay with me till the wedding”

Oh gosh I’m getting a headache. “Woohyun! That wasn’t what I wanted to hear!”

“I know but are you not going to give it a try?”

“No!” is this boy serious? Is he really going to cheat on Shinhye and to top that off with me?!

“Woohyun I will not be the other woman nether less watching you with her when you want a secret ing relationship with me!”

Woohyun walked towards me.

“But how come your eye tells me that you agree with this whole thing?”

I stared back at him. I really hate how this boy can read me like a book. Okay so maybe I was thinking about doing this whole relationship thing. But it’s just that I would get hurt even more if I do. Watching him with Shinhye all the time and us having to hide the whole relationship thing.

“I-I don’t know” I said looking at my feet. I can’t look at him; if I do then I think I’ll defiantly will agree to it.

Woohyun put his finger underneath my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.

“Yes you do” he whispered. Oh gosh those eyes....No! Snap out of it! Don’t fall for this trick.

I pushed his hand away.

“Woohyun, do you know what you are saying?!”

“Urg! Why are you so stubborn? Just say yes!” he’s shouting at me now?!

“Me? Stubborn?! You’re the one who—“

He kissed me.

And of course I had no will power to push him away. How I hate those soft lips of his.

He grabbed my hands without removing his lips off mine and putting it around his neck.

He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me closer. When I felt his tongue press against my lips asking for entrance I pushed him away.

“Woohyun”

“Just say yes” he said placing his forehead on mine.

I looked at him.

“Please” he whispered. I could feel his lips brush against mine when I gave him an answer.

“Yes”

He smiled and pressed his lips on mine again.

I know what you might be thinking. This is not right he is going to get married next month! I guess I should cherish the moment I will have with him. Woohyun is just someone that has me wrapped around his finger. Knowing that he still wants me while he is with someone else makes my heart feel warm with love but cold with guilt. I still don’t know if I made the right choice but I guess we will see.

 

 

I felt someone shaking me.

“Alex wake up we need to get ready so we can leave” I heard Amber say. I nodded and got out the bed and walked towards the bathroom. If I told Amber about this she would tell me to stop so I will tell her when the time is right.

I can tell she knows something is up. But as she said last night she doesn’t want to get that involved in it.

Everyone got ready and I was checking if all the students were here.

 While I was looking over the list I felt someone standing behind me.

“Need any help?”

I turned around and saw Woohyun. I swear he popes out of nowhere.

I shook my head and looked back at my list.

“Okay, oh and don’t forget about tonight” he said making sure no one else heard, I just nodded and continued checking people in. He chuckled and walked away. I tried hiding my smile because I could feel someone staring at me. I looked up and saw Amber, she gave me a confused look and I just shrugged.

Of course she can see through my lies but she didn’t say anything and continued helping people with their bags.

2 hours later we arrived at the school and everyone walked back to their dorm room.

“Alex~”

“Amber~”

“Hey I have to go but we can hang out tonight?” Amber asked.

“I wish I could but I’m busy tonight, how about tomorrow?”

Amber looked at me and then smiled. “Okay but don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” she said before walking away.

I signed, now I feel bad.

Sunggyu picked me up and we arrived home.

“So how was it?” he asked. I shrugged “It was okay just chilled and snowboarded” I said walking towards the kitchen with him following me.

“Oh by the way I won’t be able to cook tonight” I said

“Why?” he said while leaning on the counter.

“I have to go to the school tonight to do some work”

“No~ don’t go~” he said. He walked up to me and hugged me.

“Ya let go”

“You left for 3 days. Can I not have you to myself just once? I don’t even have work today” he said pouting at me. I just laughed at him and removed his arm that was round my waist.

“Oh Sunggyu, we’ll hang out tomorrow okay?” I said while walking to my room.

“But why not today?” he said and jumped on my bed.

“Because tomorrow is Saturday right? You’ll have me for the whole day” I said.

“Hmm I guess...fine whatever. Do you want me to drop you?” he asked

“If that’s what you want”

“I’ll take that as a yes” he said and walked out my room.

An hour later Sunggyu dropped back at the school.

“Do you want me to pick you up?” he asked

I shook my head “I might arrive late so don’t worry about it”

“Okay sees you later”

I got out of the car and watched him drive away. I walked inside the school and walked towards the office and opened the head teacher’s office.

Woohyun looked up from his work and smiled at me when he saw me. I closed the door behind me and walked towards him. He got of his seat and sat in front of his desk.

“I thought you weren’t going to come” he said.

I shrugged and stood in front of him “If you want me to leave I will” I said. He smirked at me and held both my hands pulling me closer to him.

“Now why would I want you to leave?” he asked.

I shrugged again, Woohyun chuckled “Stop shrugging your shoulder and just answer me” he said pulling me in between his legs.

“Ani”

He smiled and pecked my lips.

“You’re so cute” he said putting his lips on mine again but this time longer. I wrapped my arms round his neck to deepen the kiss. Why does this feel so wrong but so right at the same time?

I felt Woohyun’s hand slide under my shirt but I pulled it away. He left my lips and looked at me confusedly.

“Slow down oppa”

“Mianhae, I didn’t mean to rush you” he said. Before he could kiss me again his phone rang. He looked at it and signed.

“Hold on”

He answered it “Hello.....Ani I’m sorting things out at the school......No you don’t need to......Okay I’ll see you tomorrow......”

Woohyun looked at me and then at the floor “N-ne I love you too”

Shinhye

He hung up his phone at but it away. I removed my arms off him and stepped back.

“I don’t think I can do this”

“Alex—“

“No! I don’t think I can put up with that. I feel so bad Woohyun” I said.

“But I love you” he said holding my hands.

“Yes...but you love her too”

“Okay fine let’s do this slowly” he said changing the subject.

“Fine no touching for two weeks”

“Two weeks?!”

I nodded.

“Fine, this is not fair you know” he said while pouting.

“Well Woohyun you have to learn that nothing is fair.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

Hello~ soooo what do you guys think?

Things will defiantly get complicating now.

SUNGGYU IS BACK~!!! How I miss that smexy leadja xD

And as always I didn’t look through this so sorry if there was any mistakes~

Anyways please comment and tell me what you think because as I always say I enjoy reading your comment

Annyeong~!