Chapter 16

A Long Wait

 

29 Days

“Sunggyu hurry up”

“Ya! Don’t talk to your hyung like that” Sunggyu said.

“Just hurry up. I want to get out of here” I said.

“Woohyun you were the one who dragged me here” Sunggyu said while walking out of the changing room wearing a black and white suit.

“Huh will you look at that”

“What?”

“It’s actually looks good on you” I said. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes at me and went back in the changing room.

We picked out our suit and paid for our it and left the shop. I looked over at Sunggyu “Hey are you busy?” I asked.

“Actually I am”

I raised my eyebrow at him “What? with work?” Sunggyu is a workaholic but lately he hasn’t been busy at all. He looked at his phone and then me.

“Ani something else” he said and started walking towards the car park, I followed.

“Or you mean someone” I said “That someone being Alex?”

“Why? Jealous?”

I stopped and looked at him. He turned and looked at me. “I know about you guys?” he said. What exactly does he know? I gave him a look to carry on talking.

“About your past relationship with her” he said. I guess he doesn’t exactly know. But how did he find out about this? We weren’t that obvious.

“How—“

“Your mother told me” he said. Okay I’m confused now. My mum doesn’t know Alex at all. All she knew about her was that she got in our school because of a scholarship. She didn’t even know the relationship between her and me.

“Anyways I got to go” with that Sunggyu got in his car and drove away.

I thought about this again. Sunggyu found out from my mother but how did she know? And if you think about it how did Shinhye know?

 

Alex’s POV

“I’m so bored” Amber said while lying on my bed.

“Well what do you want me to do?”

She looked at me. “Entertain me” she said.

“What? How am I supposed to entertain you?” I asked. She sat up and smirks. I looked at her suspiciously, what is she thinking?

“What do you think of Sunggyu?” she asked out of nowhere.

I shrugged “I don’t know he’s a cool friend” she shook her head and started totting at me like I did something wrong.

“Ani, I meant do you see him as a man. More than a friend”

“What?!”

“So is that a yes?”

Where the heck is this coming from? I’m so confused. I mean it’s not like I don’t see him like that. He’s really handsome. Nice smile, personality and nice hair you can’t forget the hair. And to tell you the truth he is....quit...y.

Amber gasped “You’re considering it!”

“W-what?”

“You were thinking of Sunggyu in a different way weren’t you?” Amber said. Okay can she read minds or something?!

Well I can’t say no now.

“Oh my gosh you should ask him out”

“No.”

“What? Why not” Amber whined and started jumping on my bed.

“Just ask him! You obviously like him” I was about to tell her that I don’t but she pointed a finger at me. “Nearly like him” she said. I just shook my head.

“Think whatever you want my dear friend”

Amber stopped jumping on my bed when she heard the front door open.

“I guess this is my cue to leave” she said while smirking. She got off my bed and walked out my room, I followed behind.

“Oh already leaving?” Sunggyu ask. Amber nodded “Yup I don’t want to disturb you guys” she said. Sunggyu looked at her weirdly. Is she trying to be obvious?!

“But I brought food” he said and lifted up the bag of take out in front of her face. I could tell Amber was struggling to leave. She signed and took the bag and walked towards the kitchen.

“Nice one. Amber can never say no to food” I said to Sunggyu. He chuckled and walked towards the kitchen.

Should I give him a try?

 

Woohyun’s POV

I tried contacting my mum but remember that she’s in china for a business trip. I still don’t understand how she knew about me and Alex.

If I hear it from her then I think I will be at ease. I arrived at Shinhye’s house and knocked on her door. She opened it and smiled “Oppa!”

She opened the door wider from me so I could come in.

“How was the tailor? Did you find the suit you and Sunggyu want?” she asked.

“Yeah we got everything sorted” I said to her.

“Ahh. You’re already sorted? I still need to get bridesmaid dresses for Amber and Alex” she said mainly to herself.

“You’ll get it done. The wedding is still far away”

“Doesn’t feel like it”

Should I ask her?

“Hey Shinhye can ask you something?” she looked over at me and nodded.

“Umm you know the day you went to go see my mother, what exactly did she tell you?” I asked. Shinhye started to look a bit uncomfortable and stared at her feet.

“She just told me about your past” she said and walked towards her kitchen. Why is she feeling uncomfortable? Can’t she just tell me straight up? What happened when she asked me if I still love Alex? I followed and grabbed her arm to make her look at me.

“Shinhye I need to know who told you about me and Alex” I said staring straight at her eyes.

“Aish fine I’ll tell you, your mum told me about it. That’s why she asked me to see her” she said and glared at me.

“Why are you getting angry?” I said. She is looking at me like I did something wrong. Do I not have the right to know what my mother says to my fiancé?

“Because instead of hearing it from you. I heard it from your mother. Woohyun I felt like I couldn’t trust you” she said raising her voice. I was about to say something but she cut me off “Knowing that she worked at the school and you not telling me about your relationship feels like you can’t tell me anything. And that hurts Woohyun!”

“Shinhye, I seriously didn’t mean to hurt you” I said. Held her close to me and hugged her.

“I didn’t tell you because I thought you would feel uneasy and stuff” I told her.

“That’s the thing I do feel uneasy” she said. I pulled her back and looked at her. “I keep thinking that you might go back to her. I mean she is your first love Woohyun” I could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

“I’m getting married to you Shinhye. Not Alex but you” she hugged me.

I’m seriously ed up.

_________________________________________________________________________

Yes you are!

And Woohyun is getting close to know. If i was his mum i would stay in china and never come back!

And OMG i finaly know how to end this! waaah your going to love it! ><

And i'm not saying that this is ending i'm just telling you guys =D

lLool anyways~!!! sorry about the short chapter i will make it abit longer for the next chapter.

Please comment to tell me what you think~!!

Goodnight~