Chapter 9: Oppa Nappa!

Complete : Forever

I was on my room. Gosh! I really can’t believe it! He would rather protect his FRIENDS than his OWN Sister and family! I hate him! If he only knows what that girl is doing to us! Sooyoung-unnie, she doesn’t have to say anything. I already knew it! I know Jessica and tiffany were doing their best to get revenge to Sooyoung-unnie! I remember that day…

*Flashback*

When Jessica found out that Krystal was friends with Sulli and Sooyoung she was really mad. On the girl’s comfort room, she talks with Sooyoung. She was with Tiffany. Sulli heard all of it.

Jessica: Noh! Stay away from Krystal!

Sooyoung: Jessica, I understand that you’re only protecting Krystal but you can’t tell us to stay away from her. She was the one who made friends with us. You can’t be the one who’ll decide who will be Krystal’s friends! 

Tiffany: So, you’re saying you won’t leave Krystal?

Jessica: Fine! But it’s never gonna stop me from getting my revenge!

Jessica pushes Sooyoung really hard that she got clash into the wall. Then they left. Sulli was shocked to hear that. She didn’t tell it to anyone. On the same day, Jessica went to Sulli. It’s already their class dismissal and is preparing to go home. Sulli was at the ground at the back of their building. She went there to throw garbage and then Jessica and Tiffany appear in front of her. No one was there. It’s just the 3 of them.

Sulli: I know why you’re here and I know what you did to Sooyoung-unnie!

Tiffany: great! Then you must have been expecting this:

Tiffany throws the garbage to Sulli. Sulli was covered with garbage all over her. Jessica went to her and start on pushing Sulli. Sulli fell on her knees.

Jessica: Noh! Im warning you! Don’t ever get near to my sister again if you don’t want this to happen to you again!

Jessica and Tiffany leave Sulli.

*end of flashback*

Those two brat evil girls, Im never going to forgive them! Im gonna hate them until I die! Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly opened it. It was Sooyoung-unnie. (*note: Sulli and Minho lives at Sooyoung’s house)

Sooyoung: can I come in?

Me: of course!

I closed the door after she comes in. She sits on the bed.

Me: Wae, unnie?

Sooyoung: Ssul, I know that you hate Jessica.

Me: unnie! Whatever you say, I’m never gonna forgive them! I’ve tried to but I just can’t put myself into it! Unnie, I know what she did to you!

Sooyoung: Ssul, if you don’t then do you know what Krystal might feel about it?

Me: Unnie, I know that Krystal isn’t happy on what her unnie is doing! I know she’s sad with her and I’m never gonna leave Krystal! She can’t separate me and Krystal!

Sooyoung: I know but somehow, Jessica is still Krystal’s unnie! Whatever happens they’re still sisters!

Me: unnie!

Sooyoung: Ssul, what I’m trying to say is, it’s not wrong that sometimes you do or say something about her but just be careful not to hurt Krystal’s feelings! I hope you understand!

Me: but I’m never gonna forgive her!

Sooyoung: Arasso! I’ll be leaving then!

Me: unnie! Um… How’s your bruise in your arm? I know you got bruise!

Sooyoung: don’t worry! It’ll soon heal! Don’t tell it to our Oppas, Arasso?

Me: Ne!

On the next day, I was at the school garden with Krystal, Taeyeon-unnie and Sooyoung-unnie. We were all studying and at the same time chatting. Suddenly, Jessica and tiffany came.

Krystal: unnie!

Sooyoung: Jessica, Tiffany

Tiffany: Looks like you really never going to leave Krystal, huh?

Jessica: looks like I have to be really violent!

Krystal: Unnie, please! Not here! Not them!

Tiffany: Krystal, do you know what they are doing to you? They’re brainwashing you!

Taeyeon: Noh! We’re not brainwashing Krystal!

Sooyoung: Yeonie!

Taeyeon: Wae? It’s true! It’s actually them who are brainwashing Krystal!

Sooyoung: Jessica, please! Im begging you! Stop this! You’re trying to hurt Krystal!

Jessica; Noh! You don’t know what’s best for Krystal, Im her older sister! I know what’s best for her and I say, it’s better if she won’t get near to Bad influences and social climbers like you!

Jessica pushes Sooyoung-unnie really hard. Sooyoung fell on her knees. Taeyeon-unnie was trying to help Sooyoung-unnie to stand up.

Me: Noh! Im never really going to forgive you!

Sooyoung: Sulli, don’t!

I used my knowledge about judo and use it to her. I throw her really bad. Krystal runs to Jessica. Suddenly, Minho-Oppa came.

Minho: Ssul, what have you done?

Tiffany: I think she broke her arm.

Krystal: unnie!

Minho: (shouts) Sulli, have you gone mad? Why did you do that? Where have your manners gone?  Take a look on what you did! You just broke her arm!

Me: why are you taking her side? It was her who started it! She pushes Sooyoung-unnie!

Minho: but you shouldn’t do that! Look! Do you know how dangerous what you did to Sica?

Me: Korom! It was me! It’s my entire fault! Blame it all to me! You know what, it would be better if she was me. It’s much better if she was your little sister!

I ran away, away from them. This is unfair! I hate Her, I hate Him and I hate THEM!

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

Sulli ran away. Sooyoung was about to stop Sulli but she couldn’t run because of what Jessica did to her. Siwon and the rest finally came.

Siwon: what happened?

Sooyoung: Oppa! Ssul! She ran away. Please, follow her. She might do something bad.

Minho: No! Leave her!

Sooyoung: MINHO! Sulli was hurt! Oppa, Jebal!

Siwon: Arasso! I’ll chase her but you should go to the clinic!

Sooyoung: Arasso!

Siwon ran and follow Sulli.

Donghae: Come here! I’ll carry you!

Sooyoung: no! It’s ok!

Donghae: Sy! Don’t be a stubborn! Hurry!

Donghae piggy-back Sooyoung and we all bring her to the clinic. Minho carries Jessica and also brings her to the clinic. Tiffany called the ambulance. Finally, when the ambulance came, Minho and Tiffany went with Jessica to the hospital. Krystal was left at the clinic with us.

Sooyoung: Krystal, are you ok?

Krystal: NE! Mianhae, unnie! Jeongmal Mianhae!

Sooyoung: it’s not your fault!

Nurse: Miss Choi, when did you have bruise on your arm?

Sooyoung: um… It’s been so long. I couldn’t remember.

Nurse: the bruise is really big! It won’t just heal. You should put these on your bruise every day, in the morning and before you sleep.

Sooyoung: thank you!

The nurse finally leaves.

Krystal: unnie, I think you should go to the hospital too!

Sooyoung: No! It’s ok! It’s not a big deal!

Donghae: where did you get that bruise?

Taeyeon: Sy, don’t tell me…

Sooyoung: Jessica pushes me to the comfort room. I got hit on the wall.

Yoona: I knew it!

Krystal: Mianhae, unnie!

Yuri: Krystal, stop apologizing. It’s not your fault! It’s Jessica! She can’t hurt every person that’ll get near to you!

Seohyun: NE! Yuri-unnie is right!

Kibum: Krystal, I know that it’s hard on you, but you’re big enough to know what’s right or wrong! You don’t have to be older one to tell her that what she’s doing is wrong!

Ryeowook: Krystal, you’re the only one who knows what’s best for you! You’re the only one who can tell what makes you happy! We do what makes us happy! It doesn’t matter if she’s your older sister as long as you’re happy and what you’re doing is right!

Krystal: Kamsahmnida!

Siwon’s P.O.V

I was looking for Sulli all over the school. I couldn’t find her anywhere. When I was about to give up, I remember the place where Sooyoung always hide whenever she doesn’t feel ok. I went to the garden house and saw Sulli. I sit next to her.

Me: Did you know that Sy used to come here whenever she feels bad to Hae? Yeonie and I always find her here and then comfort her. She’s like a kid but she never cries. She knew that I’ll feel bad if she cries so she never cries even if she wants to.

Sulli: Oppa, why is he taking her side? He was supposed to take our side and protect us! She doesn’t know what Jessica and Tiffany did to Sooyoung-unnie! Because of them, Sooyoung-unnie got a big bruise on her arm!

Me: Bwa?

Sulli: she got it when Jessica pushes her to the comfort room! And those girls, no one knows but they’ve been bullying me.

Me: why didn’t you tell it to us?

Sulli: it’s because I don’t want to create a big fight!

Me: Ssul, you should have said it. Minho doesn’t even know everything that’s why he’s taking Jessica’s side!

Sulli: but still, he should protect us. He changes now! He’s not my Minho-Oppa anymore!

Me: Hit me!

Sulli: Bwa?

Me: hit me! Punch me, throw me do whatever you wanted to do!

Sulli: Oppa! You know I can’t do it to you!

Me: Ne! You’re right! It was Sooyoung! Arasso, let’s just sing! So that you’ll feel much better! How about that?

Sulli: Arasso!

We then both Sing. After a few minutes, it finally bell. She fell asleep on my shoulders. She’s still like a kid. I piggy-back her. I went to her room and grab her things and saw the rest. Taeyeon already took my things.

Seohyun: She’s like a kid. Look!

Kyuhyun: she fell asleep!

Yuri: she must be feeling really bad and very tired!

Ryeowook: Ne!

We then all go home. I put Sulli on her bed and put her bag on her desk. I close the door and leave her. I went downstairs and saw Taeyeon on the sofa.

Taeyeon: how is she?

Me: She’s ok! Kamsahmnida!

Taeyeon: it’s ok!

Sooyoung: I’ll be the one who’ll tell everything to Minho-oppa!

Me: Ssul told me what Jessica and Tiffany did to you and what they did to her.

Sooyoung: they hurt her?

Me: Ssul told me that they throw garbage on her and they always bully her that’s why she’s really mad at them.

Taeyeon: they’re so evil!

Donghae: is Minho still at the hospital?

Sooyoung: Ne!

Donghae: I just hope everything come back to normal. It’s been a long day!

Taeyeon: me too!