Chapter 1: Beautiful Stranger

Complete : Forever

Yuri’s P.O.V

I was talking with the girls when our teacher comes in. I knew it! Well, actually, a week before, I heard the principal saying the names of the new student. I didn’t mean to do it. Since, I got the chance to know the names, I quickly Google their names. Jessica Jung is a half-Korean and half-American. She grew up at Kansas. Her father owns a prestigious company. She has a little sister named Krystal Jung. Krystal is currently a fresh man here in our school. She’s classmates with Sulli, Sooyoung’s cousin. While Tiffany Hwang is the same. She attends the same school with Jessica at Kansas. She’s also like Jessica. Her father owns a company and is Jessica’s father business partner. Their families were very close. She’s an only child which makes her a total spoiled brat. She makes history together with Jessica on their former school. They were known for being the popular student and they were both the captain of the unending winner of the cheerleading of their former school. No one has ever beaten them in cheerleading. I said those words to Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun while we were eating our food at the cafeteria. It was lunch break already.

Sooyoung: And where did you get that information from?

Me: Sy, don’t talk as if you don’t know!

Taeyeon: Oh-no! Did you just secretly steal it from the principal’s office?

Me: of course not! I just took it from the school’s site in the internet.

Seohyun: Stole?

Me: Well, sort of! But hey! It’s not like I killed someone?! Besides, I just took a copy.

The boys suddenly came from nowhere.

Ryeowook: Somebody tell us where those new-born devils came from!

Sooyoung: Hey-hey-hey! Watch your mouth. Teachers might hear you! Im sure you don’t want detention on your first day in senior year!

Seohyun: what happened?

Kyuhyun: Those guys. The new students, we were walking at the hallway when they suddenly bump us and even threatening us.

Donghae: luckily, some teachers came.

Sooyoung: now, how about those two guys, Yul?

Me: well, I found out that Kim Heechul is from Japan. He’s half-Korean and half-Japanese. His father is the leader of the Japanese leading group called Yakuza. You better be careful to him because the last time I checked if you just accidentally bump him, he would quickly kill you without hesitations. And you can’t look at him in the eyes. He’s a dangerous guy! And Park Jungsu. He’s also known as Leeteuk. He’s a pure-Korean but grows up in China. Out of all four, he’s the only one who hasn’t been here in Korea so he doesn’t know the places here in Korea. He’s not a threat but it would be nice if we became careful towards the newbie.

Siwon: really?

Sooyoung: Lame! He’s not even scary!

Taeyeon: what do you mean “He’s not even scary?” Sy, do you even know how dangerous they are?

Sooyoung: you guys got to be kidding me! I mean why would I be afraid of them? They can’t hurt me! And I won’t let them hurt people that I loved.

Suddenly, Heechul came out of the blue. He stands right behind of Sooyoung and whispers to her.

Heechul: why not?

Sooyoung stood up and turned around and look at Heechul’s eyes.

Sooyoung: Because you’re scaredy-cat who goes behind of someone else and hide? Yeah! That’s Yakuzas. They order their men to kill and doing nothing but leaving it all to them!

Heechul: You!

Heechul get mad of what Sooyoung told him and was about to hit Sooyoung when Siwon tries to stop him.

Siwon: please! Don’t ever lay a finger to my sister. I don’t want a fight here!

Heechul: (looking at Sooyoung) you actually have the guts to look me in the eye and say those words to me?

Sooyoung: Wae? Don’t you know me? Better tell you, you’re not in your territory! So, don’t be so secure enough!

Siwon: Sooyoung stop it!

Sooyoung: Don’t try me! Once you lay a finger to any of my friends, Im never gonna forgive you!

Sooyoung go away. We all followed her. We were all at the garden where no students would like to come.

Seohyun: ok! What just happened? Am I missing something here?

Ryeowook: what’s that supposed to mean, Sy?

Donghae: Hey, are you ok?

Siwon: look, guys don’t be like that! Sooyoung doesn’t mean a thing!

Sooyoung: it’s all nothing! I mean, what else should that be supposed to mean? Guys, you’re just making yourself crazy!

Seohyun: but…

Sooyoung: Ya! I knew he’s coming so I took the opportunity to ! Gosh! He can easily get mad but He may be somewhat “Yakuza” but I think he’s not a threat!

Yuri: you mean, you said those words to make him mad?

Sooyoung: NE?! You guys are being pathetic!

Kyu: you’re the one who’s pathetic! You’re such a troublemaker!

Taeyeon: Ne! Such a war-freak!

Sooyoung: YA! Now-that, you talk as if you never been before!

Taeyeon: Ne! It’s just you who bring that thing and involve me and Yuri!

Sooyoung: YA! Oppa!

Taeyeon: Look at you! You call your Oppa as If he can do something for you!

Sooyoung: Ya! Yeonie, don’t test me!

Yuri: Wae? Sy, what are you going to do?

Seohyun: Ya! Stop it all! I don’t want a fight here! Hae, stop Sy! Siwon stop Yeonie!

Donghae: Aigoo! What are we here? Referee???

Seohyun: Noh! You’re Sy’s boyfriend! You should stop her!

Finally the bell rings. We all went back to our classroom.

Siwon’s P.O.V

We all go and went to our room. We don’t have classes on our first day so all we do was chatting and playing when suddenly the two newbies came to us.

Tiffany: Annyeong Haseyo, Siwon-Oppa!

Taeyeon: Noh! How did you know Siwon’s name?

Tiffany: Waeyo? Can’t I? Besides, we are classmates!

Sooyoung: Annyeong! Im Choi…

Tiffany: unnie!!

Sooyoung: ne?

Jessica: Oh! You’re Choi Sooyoung! Annyeong! Im Jessica. You can just call me Sica.

Seohyun: Annyeong! Im…

Jessica: I don’t care!

Sooyoung: Ya!

Jessica: Waeyo? Did I do something wrong?

Sooyoung: Noh! What are you doing here? Why are you here?

Tiffany: Sy, don’t be ridiculous! Do we have to tell it to you? It’s obvious! We want you to be our friend.

Jessica: you don’t belong with them! You’re rich, beautiful, smart, and talented and you’re famous! You belong with people like us! Were elites!

Yuri: excuse me? Are you saying that everything Sooyoung is, the opposite is us?

Jessica: I didn’t say something like that! You said it!

Taeyeon: But it’s clear! That’s what you mean!

Tiffany: Sy, you don’t have to think! Just be with us! Be part of our group and we can guarantee that we will never leave you! You’ll feel important with us.

Jessica: You don’t belong with these garbage, you belong with us!

Sooyoung: first of all, only my friends are allowed to call me Sy and since you are not one of my friends, you don’t have the right to call me that. Second, the one thing I hate most is treating my friends as if a garbage. I don’t want anyone of them getting hurt! And lastly, Im not like you. And I don’t want to be part of “Mean Girls” and be a mean girl myself! So, you hear it all. You can know get out of my sight!

Jessica: I hope you don’t regret! Because I’ll make you one!

Tiffany: You’ll be part of us, sooner or later!!!

They just go away.

Donghae: Are you guys ok? What’s wrong with those girls? Are they insane?

Sooyoung: let’s just forget it! It doesn’t worth our time!

Yuri: AISH! Really!

Ryeowook: hey, chill! Sy’s right! It doesn’t worth our time                                                                 

Finally, the bell rang again. We all decided to went home first. First day is very tiring! I first send home Taeyeon. Her mom and dad let me in first to talk with them. We talked about school and the company, of course! Then after that, I went home.