Chapter 8: Gee!

Complete : Forever

Yoona’s P.O.V

We were all at the classroom when one of our classmate came rushing.

Girl1: AHHH!!!! Guess what???

Girl2: Waeyo?

Girl1: there’s a new student and he’s so DAMN FREAKING HOT!!!

Girl3: Who is it? Is it our new classmate?

Girl1: the sad thing is… he isn’t! He’s in SPECIAL CLASS!

Girl2: I’ll make my parents make me transfer to that section.

Sooyoung: are you kidding me? Only students who are good in instruments, can sing, dance are only allowed to be there on that section.

Seohyun: NE!

Girl3: I’ll do whatever it takes!

I wonder who that guy is. Well, he must be really hot that our classmates go crazy over him. Finally, Lunch came. They were all at the cafeteria. I was on my way when Suddenly, I happened to bump into a guy. He’s really a gentleman. His senses are so fast. He manages to catch me before I fall. He even helps me pick up my things and says sorry to me. Who is he? It’s my first time to see him here! I quickly went to our table. I tell it to the girls.

Me: he’s really cute!!!

Sooyoung: YA! You already have a boyfriend!

Me: I know, I just can’t stop myself!

Yuri: you know, I also encounter a very handsome guy. I was at the library and was reaching a book and you know what? He helps me reach it! He’s so tall and very handsome. I know I already have a boyfriend but if I was reborn, I want him to be my partner forever!!! But you know he’s a bit familiar. I think I’ve seen him already!

Seohyun: unnie! Wookie-Oppa might hear you!

Sooyoung: you guys should stop that. It’s not appropriate! Someone might caught you and call you two cheaters!

Taeyeon: NE! They’re right!

Yuri: hey! I only look at him. I don’t even know his name!

Suddenly, Sulli and Krystal came.

Sulli: unnie, what are you talking about?

Krystal: you all look so happy!

Me: we were talking about a guy who is really handsome!

Sulli: Ya! Don’t you have a boyfriend already?

Sooyoung: I already told it to her!

Yuri: but he’s just really hot and handsome, you know! I can’t just resist a guy like him!

Krystal: You guys are funny!

Finally, the boys came.

Ryeowook: what are you all talking about?

Kibum: seems like you are having fun!

Seohyun: Only, Yoong and Yul!

Siwon: what is it about?

Taeyeon: it’s nothing!

Donghae: here are your snacks!

Sooyoung: Omo! Hey! It’s my favorite snack. They are selling this here? This snack is only available at France. Where did you get this?

Donghae: Bwa??? Ya! It’s my favorite snack!

Sooyoung: Noh! It’s my favorite one! Aunt Sophie gave this snack to me when I was a kid. She was from France then! I was the first one who likes this!

Donghae: My aunt always brings me this every time she comes back from France. I like this ever since I was a kid!

Sulli: Seriously? You two got to be kidding me!

Taeyeon: I remember that day! Aunt Sophie was from France and she brought boxes of that snack because she knew it was Sy’s fave.

Yuri: but isn’t it Hae’s fave too? I remember when we were kids, Hae don’t buy snacks from the canteen because he already brought his snack with him. It’s that same snack, isn’t it?

Siwon: You two are unbelievable! Even got the same fave snack!

Me: you guys are really perfect for each other!

Kibum: yeah, right!

Suddenly, someone came. He covered Sooyoung’s eyes. I looked at him and he signaled me to be quiet. OMO!!! That GUY!!! He’s the one Im talking about!!! BUT????

Sooyoung: Who’s this?

Guy: Guess who??

Yuri’s P.O.V

Why is he??? What’s he doing? By any chance, did he know Sooyoung? But…

Sooyoung: that voice! The texture of your skin and that perfume! MINHO-Oppa!!!!

He let go off his hands from Sooyoung’s eyes and Sooyoung hugged him! Sulli came to him and hugged him too. So, HE’s MINHO???

Yoona: NOH!

Me: you know him?

Sooyoung: NE! He’s Choi Minho! He’s our cousin. Sulli’s older brother!

Minho: Oh! You are the one I bump earlier, Jeongmal Mianhae!

Yoona: Aniyo!

Minho: You too, you’re the one at the library! Kwon Yuri, right? Ne! You’re Sy’s grade school friend! Annyeong!

Me: Annyeong! Now I know why you’re familiar!

Kibum: Minho! I never thought you’ll transfer here! It was nice seeing you here!

Minho: Ne! Me too!

Taeyeon: you know each other?

Minho: oh! We’re teammate at Football team.

Sulli: Oppa, meet Krystal! She’s from America too.

Minho: Korea Kent Foreign School? NE! I know you! You’re the champion in High jump! Annyeong!

Krystal: it was an honor to meet you!

Minho: Im glad to meet you here!

Sooyoung: Oppa, its better if you would join us here!

Minho: Ok. By the way, I saw you two (Donghae) were arguing! Don’t tell me you two are still arguing?

Sooyoung: OH! Aniyo! It’s just… (Suddenly change the topic) Ah! Oppa! (Claps hand) Ya! Why didn’t you even tell us you’re coming here, huh? Wae? Don’t tell me you like making surprises now?!

Minho: Oh! It’s not like that!

Sulli: NE! Oppa, you didn’t even call me or anything! Now I know why you don’t send me emails now!

Minho: Mianhae! Wait! I happened to pass by at the bulletin board. Who’s SooHae?

Krystal: molla? Its Sooyoung-unnie and Donghae-Oppa!

Minho: BWA??? But… Noh! Sy, why did I not even know it?

Sooyoung: Mianhae! It’s your fault too. You chose to stay away from your homeland and remain silent. That’s what you get!

Siwon: by the way, how’s your stay there?

Minho: it’s great!

Taeyeon: it’s been a long time, isn’t it?

Minho: Ne! I actually really miss everything here at Korea!

Kyuhyun: by the way, Im Cho Kyuhyun!

Seohyun: Oh! Im Seo Ju Hyun, please just call me Seohyun.

Minho: Oh! So, you’re Kyu and you’re Seororo. Sy always tell me stories about you two.

Kyuhyun: really?

Minho: NE!

Ryeowook: By the way, Im Kim Ryeowook, Yuri’s boyfriend and Key’s cousin!

Minho: You’re Key’s cousin? That guy! Well, I didn’t know Miss Kwon already have a boyfriend. It’s an honor to meet such a great guy like you!

Krystal: So, where are your group mates? I thought you guys have a rule that there is “no break up?”

Minho: I headed here first. They’ll be here next week.

Sulli: then, that means they are going to be your classmate?

Minho: NE! Wae?

Sulli: Aniyo! I just think that you have such a “very golden rule” that everyone must follow so whenever where one is, everyone should follow!

Yoona: is that really the case? I don’t think so?!

Sulli: unnie! That’s all!

Suddenly, Jessica came with tiffany.

Minho: Oh! Sica!

Jessica: Minho-Oppa? Wait! You’re studying here now?

Minho: Ne! Oh! You’re still with Fany.

Tiffany: Annyeong! It’s been a long time!

Minho: come on, join us here!

Sulli: Oppa

Minho: Wae? Ya! It’s ok! They’re my friends.

Jessica: you know what it’s ok! Besides, I don’t think we are welcome here so we’re just going!

Minho: No! Wait! I promised Jonghyun that I’ll look after you when I come here so I’m responsible for you!

Tiffany: No! It’s really ok! We’re leaving!

Minho: Wait! Don’t go!

Sulli: Oppa! Tell me, how many promises have you made? Have you forgotten? You also promised to Halmuhni to protect me and especially Sooyoung-unnie!

Minho: Wae? Sooyoung’s ok, you’re ok. What’s the matter with you?

Sooyoung: Ssul, let him, ok? He’s right! Nothing does gonna happen! It’s ok!

Sulli: I just hope so!