Chapter 16: Mr. Taxi

Complete : Forever

 

Taeyeon: YA! You have your first kiss in front of the whole school and you don’t know?

Me: Ah!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s P.O.V

Sooyoung: Arra! Fish! (Laughs)

Me: Ya! Be serious!

Sooyoung: (Laughs) Mianhae! But I really can’t think of any…

Sulli: Then, just call him “Oppa!”

Taeyeon: Omo! Sooyoung, can you say “Oppa” again?

Sooyoung: Oppa?

Minho: Omo! Why did I just notice it now?

Sooyoung: Wae?

Siwon: Sooyoung, you really look cute whenever you say “Oppa”

Me: Korom, just call me “Oppa” then!

Sooyoung: YA! Stop playing around with me!

Sulli: Mianhae, unnie! But you’re really cute! It’s so KAWAII!

Sooyoung: YA!

After that, we all eat together. When we’re all through eating, Taeyeon decided to go home. Of course, Siwon would send her home while Minho and Sulli decided to go to the Grocery store to buy snacks. All that’s left in the house were me and Sooyoung. While we were waiting for them, we were at her room. I was sitting at her bed while she was sitting at her chair in front of her computer. I decided to come near her.

Me: What are you doing?

Sooyoung: Oh? Nothing! You know girl stuffs. I was chatting with the girls. We do this very regularly every night.

Me: Oh! Let me be the one to chat them!

Sooyoung: Ya! Arasso!

I started chatting them. I was sitting beside her. At the chatbox…

Hyoyeon: Sooyoung and Donghae are really DAEBAK!

Yoona: Ne! I actually can’t believe they would kiss in front of the whole campus!

Yuri: ne! It was all just an act! I thought it was all true!

Sooyoung (Me): Of course! We’re SooHae!

Tiffany: And you’re that proud, huh?

Sooyoung (Me): of course! I should be! Besides, we’re really perfect for each other!

Seohyun: Unnie, you have so much confidence in you!

Taeyeon: Something fishy is here! Omo… YA!!! FISH! Why are you using Sooyoung’s account?

Sooyoung (Me): Bwa? YA! Stop calling me Fish!

Yoona: Omo! YA! NO BOYS ALLOWED!

Sooyoung (Me): Mianhae, girls! I’ll just take care of this Fish here! Annyeong! Nyghtie night!

Me: You talk about those kinds of stuffs?

Sooyoung: Wae? Got a problem with that?

Me: Ani! By the way, you said you’ll take care of me? In what way?

Sooyoung: what way?

Sooyoung then started tickling me. I fell on her bed and she on top of me. She was doing her best in tickling me. Finally I gave up! She let go of me and sit beside me. She really thought I finally gave up, huh? When I finally get all y energies back, I hold her fist and went near to her face-to-face. She freezes out. She fell in her bed.

Sooyoung: Ya! You’re a cheater! You said you’d give up?

Me: I did but I planned to get my revenge back!

I kissed her in her lips. After that I break our kiss and bid my goodnight to her.

Me: You should be calling me “oppa” from now on. Korom, goodnight, my lady!

I then went out of her room and go back to our house. I head to my room and saw her at her balcony since we’re neighbors and our rooms were in front of each other. She was about to close the door in her balcony.

Sooyoung: Goodnight, my sweet handsome and brave Knight!

She said it to me and then closes the door. She returned to her bed and sleep. I decided to watch her sleep for a while. She’s like a princess whenever she sleeps. Even when she’s sleeping, she’s still beautiful. I then decided to go to my bed and sleep.

Another day has passed again. We have some kind of outdoor activity today. All of our class and some teachers are with us. We are going to the orphanage to donate something and also make a party there. We were all very busy. We set-up the place, the table, the games, and everything. Then the party starts. Leeteuk and tiffany were the MCs. First, we did the games. It was really happy. You can see all the kids are enjoying and having a good time. After that, it’s eating time. While they were eating, we perform something for them. They were all clapping and singing and dancing while we are performing. It’s like they are really happy with our performance. We all feel relieved to see them smile and laugh. Finally, we were done performing. It’s now a magic show. I was the magician and Sooyoung was the assistant. I first made a magic out of the handkerchief. I made the rose appear from the handkerchief. All the kids seem to really amazed and like it. Then I also made a magic out of cards and in neck tie. They were all clapping their hands.

Finally, we were done there. We gave our donation and we’re now fixing the place. We were helping out. Suddenly, I saw Sooyoung and Jessica fighting. I went to them to stop them.

Jessica: yeah! You’re like that. You always do everything so that all of the people will notice you and their attention will be in yours. That’s what you really wanted!

Sooyoung: Sica, it’s not my intention.

Jessica: oh please! Stop making me laugh. Do you really think I’ll believe in you? Are you thinking?

Sooyoung: Jessica!

Heechul: Sica!

Jessica: Fine! Do what you want! I know from the start that no one really cares about me and everyone hates me!

Sooyoung: Sica, that’s not true!

Jessica: Shut up, Sooyoung! That’s what you think but you never knew what it feels like being alone because you never been through what I’ve been through.

Suddenly, Jessica left and Sooyoung chase her. We all follow them. Jessica was about to cross when a taxi was coming with no control. The driver was shouting.

Driver: Go AWAY!!! My taxi can’t stop!

Jessica was shocked. She was just standing there. Suddenly, Sooyoung go to her and pull her out but she got hit by the taxi. Jessica was shocked to see Sooyoung pull her. We all go to Sooyoung. She was covered with blood all over her.

Eunhyuk: Call an ambulance!

Me: No! Call Doctor Jang, Taeyeon! She can’t be brought to hospital.

(*Note: Dr. Jang is the private doctor of the Choi family. He’s Sooyoung’s doctor whenever something happened to her)

Hyoyeon: Why not?

Siwon: Sooyoung is afraid of hospitals. She has never been there. Just seeing hospitals makes her shiver already.

Taeyeon then calls Doctor Jang. Luckily, Dr. Jang has a clinic. Siwon, Taeyeon and I brought her there. Dr. Jang quickly put her in E.R. Finally, they all came.

Yuri: How is she?

Yoona: Did the doctor come out already?

Taeyeon: he hasn’t.

Kibum: Eottoke?

After 5 hours of waiting, Doctor Jang finally came out. We all go to him.

Dr. Jang: There’s nothing to worry. She’s safe now. I got to be honest with all of you, we almost lose her there. We did everything but still she didn’t response. After 5 minutes, she came back to life. We really thought we lose her.

Siwon: So, how is she? Dr. Jang! Ya! Dr. Jang.

Dr. Jang: Though she’s safe, she’s in comma. Her head got hit. Though it’s not really bad but it’s serious. She’ll wake up after 5 days. She has to.

Taeyeon: Omo!

Me: Can we see her?

Dr. Jang:  Ne!

Dr. Jang then left. Siwon sit at the couch. Taeyeon sit beside him. I can tell that they were both shock. Even I couldn’t believe it. They were all at there. I went inside of the room. I saw her there. She was lying in bed. I went to her and hold her hand. I myself couldn’t believe on what just happened.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

I saw Donghae went inside of the room. He was crying to see Sooyoung lying in bed. Hyoyeon went to me and look at Donghae.

Hyoyeon: He must be very very sad! Who wouldn’t? Just seeing her there makes me cry so much. I can’t stand seeing her lying in bed like that.

Me: She was lying in bed as if she was dead.

Seohyun: Unnie! Why does this have to happen to her?

Kyuhyun: Don’t worry! She’ll wake up! Dr. Jang said she’ll wake up after 5 days!

Seohyun: But 5 days is too long!

Hyoyeon: Seohyun!

Me: this must not happen to her. It’s not going to happen to her if only she didn’t go there and save that girl!

Yoona: Don’t say that! Sooyoung is the kind of person who never regrets every decision she make. It was her intention.

Kibum: Too bad because, this has to happen to her.

Ryeowook: What are you planning now, Siwon?

Siwon: I don’t know! I don’t know what to do. All I care now is that she wakes up.

Taeyeon: Auntie must not found out about this!

Me: You’re right! She’ll certainly go here and make that girl repay for what happened to Sooyoung!

Yoona: Let’s just hope she didn’t!

Kibum: It’ll be a big problem! How are we going to cover it up?

Taeyeon: I’ll call Yeonhee to help us!

Taeyeon left leaving us all still there.

Yuri: Since, Sooyoung won’t be able to come to school for now, I’ll take in charge of the things while she was gone.

Yoona: Me too.

Hyoyeon: I’ll help take control in Arts Club.

Ryeowook: Well then, I and Kibum will be the one to explain it to the teachers and others.

Me: Siwon, we’ll took care of the things at school, you should rest first.

Siwon: Thank you guys!

Kibum: Don’t mind it! Just take a sleep, ok? Sooyoung will wake up for sure! All we need to do is waiting!

Heechul’s P.O.V

They all went to Sooyoung. While Tiffany, Leeteuk and I was here. We were all trying to comfort Jessica.

Jessica: It’s my entire fault! It’s not going to happen if she just let me get hit!

Tiffany: But if you got hit, you might die!

Jessica: Then what if she dies? You know that her parents will certainly do something about it! They won’t let this thing happen to her just like that! They’ll make my dad’s life miserable!

Leeteuk: That’s why we should pray that there is nothing bad happen to Sooyoung.

Me: Leeteuk is right! Sica, let’s just go home first and wait for the news, ok?

Tiffany: Let’s go, Sica!

Me: I’ll be the one to get home, it’s ok! I know that both of you are tired too.

Tiffany: Are you sure?

Leeteuk: Well then, If you insist. We’ll get going!

Tiffany and Leeteuk both go away. I took my car and put her in and drove it to their home. While I was driving, I can see that she is really sad of what happened. I know she didn’t expect Sooyoung to do that to her. Finally, we reached her house. Krystal opened the gate and let us come in. I put Jessica in her room. Krystal brought a drink and gave it to her. We then let Jessica sleep first and we go out of her room.

Krystal: What happened, really?

Me: Sica and Sy fight. Sica was about to cross when a taxi came. The taxi was broken and has no stop. Sica don’t know what to do and so Sy grab her and push her away causing her to be get hit by the taxi.

Krystal: Omo! How is Sy-unnie now?

Me: We still have no news about her but there are lots of bloods everywhere.

Suddenly Krystal’s phone ring. It was Sulli who called. Krystal answered it. I can hear their conversation.

On the Phone

Krystal: Hey, Ssul! What happened?

Sulli: Unnie, Sooyoung-unnie, she got hit by the taxi! (Crying)

Krystal: How is she now?

Sulli: Taeyeon-unnie called and said that she is in coma. She’ll be awake after 5 days.

Krystal: Omo! Eottoke? What’s Siwon-oppa’s plans now?

Sulli: Mollasseo! Krystal, Eottoke? I don’t know what to do!

Krystal: Wait! What hospital is she in now?

Sulli: Not in the hospital! She’s in Dr. Jang’s clinic!

Krystal: Bwa? At the clinic? Wae?

Sulli: She can’t go to the hospital. She has a strong fear in hospitals. She might not recover quickly so they brought her to the clinic.

Krystal: Kuraeyo? Arasso! Well then, when will she be discharged?

Sulli: Molla, maybe after 2 weeks or 3. I don’t know!

Krystal: Arasso! Kurae, Ssul, We’ll then visit her tomorrow. I’ll be the one to explain the teachers that you won’t be able to go to school!

Sulli: Kamsahmnida, Krystal!

Krystal: Go to sleep now. You have to be strong for Sy-unnie, Arasso?

Sulli: Ne! Goodnight!

End of conversation

Krystal hung up the phone. She went to me and said it all.

Me: So, She’s in coma?

Krystal: Ne!

Suddenly, Jessica came and joins our conversation.

Jessica: Bwa? She’s in coma?

Both Krystal and I went to her and help her sit in the couch. She then started crying.

Jessica: It’s my entire fault! This isn’t going to happen if it’s not because of me!

Me: YA. No one blames you! It’s an accident!

Krystal: Ne! Unnie, you have to rest now. I know you are very much tired. Please?

Jessica: Arasso!