Chapter 40/ Final: Destiny!

Complete : Forever

 

No one’s P.O.V.

Everything was now back to normal. They all reconciled and became friends again. AS soon as they go back to Seoul, they all convinced Sooyoung to consider the contract and so Sooyoung agrees and became part of the girl’s generation. Sooyoung gained lots of fans across the country and even to the other countries. Fans have accepted her and welcomed her as they all know that Sooyoung was really supposed to be part of Girls’ Generation. Girls Generation conquers the whole world along with Super Junior. Both groups were really famous and no one can stop them from rising up. They hold 1 million fanbase individually across the whole world! They have taken the world and rule it.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

Ahhh! It’s so refreshing today! Though we had our schedules full, I feel so alive and energetic today. I open the curtain and look at the beautiful view from the balcony. I went outside of my room and saw the girls doing their own thing. Wow! They got up so early! Even Jessica was widely awake. Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun were in the kitchen. They were preparing the breakfast.

Seohyun: Oh! Taeyeon-unnie! Good morning!

Me: Morning!

Tiffany: Morning sunshine!

Hyoyeon: Annyeong Taeyeon!

Me: Wow! The food looks declicious!

Seohyun: Ne! It was really delicious!

Hyoyeon: Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona kept on coming back here again and again to eat the food! Aish! Those ShikShins!

Me: Hahaha! What’s new?!

I left them and head to the bathroom to wash my face and saw Sunny.

Sunny: Yes! Another record! 15 seconds to wash my face! Hahaha! Yehey!

Me: Ya! Are you sure you really do wash your face?

Sunny: Of course!

Me: Aigoo!

I went inside and wash my face and also brush my teeth. After that, I try to comb my hair. After 30 minutes, I went out of the bathroom and head to the sala. It was very noisy there. Yoona and Yuri were sitting at the couch while Sooyoung and Jessica were sitting at the flooring. They were playing ‘play station’ and at the same time eating. Gosh! It was very early in the morning and they are already playing!

Me: Ya! You are so noisy!

*doesn’t heard Taeyeon*

Yuri: Yay! For the win! Go Sooyoung!

Yoona: This is unfair! You guys are cheating!

Sooyoung: what proof do you have that we are cheating?

Jessica: Ya! You two completely know the cheat here! You guys manipulated it!

Sooyoung & Yuri: Aniyo!

Me: YA! WILL YOU GUYS STOP ARGUING? YOU ARE SO NOISY!

Yuri: You’re even louder! You just shout at us!

Sunny: Omo! Our neighbor went here again. This is the 5th time for this morning!

Soo, Yul, Yoong & Sica: Mianhae!

Hyoyeon: Food’s done! Let’s eat!

Sooyoung: Yay! I’m so hungry now! Come on guys!

Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon brought the food at the sala (Since we all can’t eat at the table because we are too many!). We then started to eat. Aish! The girls are so loud! We should live in a house that has thick walls! Hyoyeon then starts cracking jokes and we all laugh. Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona started doing imitations and re-enact all the funny scenes. We all laugh so hard! But still, this kind of scene is much better than eating quietly. Then sunny came in doing Aegyo.

Me: Aish! I suddenly feel like losing my appetite!

Sooyoung: Ya! Sunny! Stop it!

Yuri: Omo! It’s not even cute at all!

Jessica: Aish! You call that Aegyo?

Hyoyeon: It’s so irritating!

Yoona: Ya! Unnie! Quit doing it!

Tiffany: Aigoo!

Sunny: But Seohyun-ah likes it! It’s just you guys! Everyone loves my Aegyo!

All: ANIYO!

Seohyun: Unnie, you really should stop doing it! I get chills whenever you do it! I even dream of it! EERR~

Sooyoung: Heard that? Stop doing it, arra?

Sunny: I’ll tell this to Sungmin-oppa!

Yuri: Go on! We’re not afraid of him!

Me: We have Siwon-oppa and the others completely with us!

Sunny: Aish! Chincha Molla!

WE then all started to laugh so hard again! HAHAHA! Sunny looks so pity! After having our breakfast we quickly prepare ourselves for group rehearsals. After our group rehearsals were our filming for our new CFs and right after that we’ll start our pictorial for our next comeback. Ahhhh! Just remembering it all makes me sick but after doing all of those activities make me even happier. It’s nice to know that we are able to conquer our tight schedule, tiring activities and stressful rehearsals together. Before we could go to our next appointment, we had our break. I went out and call Siwon-oppa.

*On the phone*

Me: Oppa!

Siwon: Oh! Yeonie-ah! You called?

Me: Ne! I miss you a lot, oppa!

Siwon: Na-do! I miss you a lot too! Where are you?

Me: Oh! I’m with the girls. It’s our break. After this we’ll go to our next appointment

Siwon: looks like your schedules are so tight!

Me: Ne! We can only rest during our short transportation! Aish! I feel my whole body trembles!

Siwon: Kuraeyo? Where is your next stop?

Me: um… Ah! We’re going to have a special performance at Seul University. How about you Oppa? You should be busy too!

Siwon: Aniyo! I’m not that busy!

Hyoyeon: Ya! Kim Taeyeon! Let’s go now! Stop talking with your lovey-dovey!

Me: Aish! Arrayo!

Me: Oppa!

Siwon: Let’s just meet later! Annyeong, Saranghae!

Me: na-do! Saranghaeyo!

Sooyoung: Ya! Kim Taeyeon! Hurry! You’re so slow! Talk to oppa, later!

Me: Arra!

I then hang-up the phone and quickly run to the girls. Aish! These girls are always in a hurry!

Siwon’s P.O.V

After Taeyeon called, our film director called and cut our filming. Gues, he was so tired. I went to the van and took my cellphone out. I text and called all the Suju members (to make sure they’ll receive the message) to go with me and make a surprise visit at the girls’ generation.

After 30 minutes of waiting to them in front of the SM Building, they finally came. Well, it wasn’t that hard making them comes here in an instant. Donghae was actually the fastest, whenever I asked them things like this. The fastest is 5 minutes from Paju to Seoul. We all then took our own bus and go to the Seoul University. We all prepared ourselves and put on our “disguise”. As soon as we arrived there, we saw thousands and thousands of people there. Is it For real? No way! We then decided to go through the private entrance.

As we get out of the bus, we hurriedly went to the audience and went infront and go crazy with the students while the girls are performing on stage. Then, it was solo performance by the girls. The first is Sunny. Sunny sang “Sunny” Which she first sang on their First Asia tour. It was a jolly song to which everyone enjoyed. After Sunny is Taeyeon. Taeyeon sang her famous OST for Athena: goddess of war which is “Saranghaeyo/ I love you”. Of course, everyone liked it. I don’t know if she sees it but I wrote something on a small whiteboard I brought along with me. “Kim Taeyeon, you’re the only one! I love you!” were written on it and the indicated signature on it so that she’ll know it was from me besides, we were on the front so no one would really see it and notice us. Just wonder if someone recognizes us, for sure the whole world would go in chaos especially that we were just in the audience area. I hope she sees it. After that she bows to the audience. She’s really indeed beautiful no matter what. She doesn’t have to do aegyos like what sunny does all the time and that super-anoying aegyo-like of Sungmin. Those two were really perfect for each other!

[On the stage] Taeyeon: Are you guys having fun?

Fans/students: NE!

Taeyeon: Well, you better be because there are still lots of performances to be performed by your favorite member, Yay! So, you guys ready for next? Let’s give it up for HYOYEON!

Everyone then clapped. Hyoyeon then appeared in the center of the stage with 2 girls turned around/ facing the backstage at the dark so we really could hardly see their faces. Then Boa’s “Eat you up!” played. Hyoyeon then started to sing and dance with her 2 back-up dancers. Everyone started shouting as soon as the 2 girls come out of the dark and show their faces. It was Yuri and Sooyoung. Wow! Hyoyeon is really a GREAT dancer!!! Her dance moves were mind-blowing! After she dances, everyone applauded and shouts hyoyeon’s name with “encore”. Everyone liked it as you san see. After her was Jessica. Sica sang Kesha’s “TikTok” with some back-up dancers. As you all know, she used to perfrom it together with her younger sister which is Krystal. And as expected Sica did it great like the previous ones. I just can’t help but feel uncomfortable with Heechul, dancing and singing and whatever with Sica. I’m pretty sure Sica saw him and I bet if she didn’t know it was Heechul, she would surely think that this guy is a really crazy obsessed fan of her! After Sica performed, here comes Fany. Before fany could sing, she first talked to the fans gathered around there in English. Fany then performed Love Rain’s OST “Geudeanikkayo/ because it’s you” by the student’s request. Everyone loved her performance and was amazed to her vocal skills. She then finished the song with everyone’s great applause. Before Fany exited, she introduces the next performer.

Tiffany: So, I hope you liked my song! Are you guys doing ok?

Fans: Yeah!

Tiffany: So our next performer, who do you think? Anyone?

Fans: Yoona!!!!

Tiffany: Well, you answer it correctly! Yes! Now we’re entering the Jangshin’s performance?! Hahaha! Our first up is no other than “beautiful than flowers” our face of the group, Yoona!

Yoona then came in the stage. Yoona sang and dance to f(x)’s “Jet”. Everyone loved her version and enjoyed her performance. They were all clapping as Yoona finished her performance. Right after her is Yuri who danced to “1 2 step” which she already performed on their 1st Asia Tour. This time, Yuri changed some steps with her choreography of the song and turned it to party-rocking moves. She did the rapping parts too which Amber did on their 1st Asia Tour. And again, another mind-blowing performance from one of the best dancers of Girls’s Generation, Kwon Yuri. This time, the girls seems to finally notice our presence as they send winks, hearts etc. to us. Then Seohyun’s performance came. Seohyun performed “Way back into Love”. It’s a duet song but she sang it solo.

Seohyun: I hope you can forgive me, I know this song is originally a duet but for some instance, I’m the only one here and due to everyone’s request so I’m singing this song alone. I know you want me to sing this with my partner unfortunately he isn’t here. So, let me start?

Seohyun start the song. I guess, they really didn’t know we’re here. Or is it just the maknae? Anyway, speaking of the maknae, where is Kyu? I look around but see no one. I tried not to get caught but he’s really nowhere to be found. Where that evil maknae had gone to? Suddenly, we heard a male voice singing the second of first part. Everyone looked to where the voice is heading then a guy came in the stage. It was Kyuhyun! That evil maknae! He suddenly disappears only to sing this song with Seohyun! The fans were all shocked as well as Seohyun. They were all shouting and screaming when Kyuhyun comes in and surprise Seohyun. Well, this is really unexpected of Kyuhyun. Who knows what he is about to do? Anyway, the song ended and everyone couldn’t move on and just keep shouting “encore”. Finally, the shikshin’s turn came. I wonder what she’s going to perform. She then came in.

Sooyoung: Hello everyone! (Winks)

Fans: *faints*

Sooyoung: So, as you all know I’m going to perform, right? But the thing is I don’t know what to perform. Aww (sad face) But I can take requests from fans here today?! Yay! So, let me know what you want!

Fans: SORRY SORRY!!!

Sooyoung: hahaha! You guys are really serious? Well, then, but I’m gonna need some help?! Hahaha So, I’m going to perform “my own version” of sorry sorry. Hope you liked it!

She then took a guitar and plays it. Is she going to make it acoustic? She then starts.

Sooyoung: sorry sorry sorry sorry

Naega naega naega monjeo

Naega naega naega ppajyeo

Ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby

Shawty shawty shawty shawty

Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo

Sumi makheyo makhyeo makhyeo

Naega michyeo michyeo baby

Yeah~ yeah~ oh~

Then the intro came and Sooyoung dance and sing to the “girl” version of Sorry Sorry. Everyone was singing and dancing along with her. That’s when we all decided to go up to the stage and dance with her. We all took our disguise off and dance. Everyone was shocked that it was actually us. All of the girls then join us to the stage. We were all dancing and singing to Sorry Sorry like we were one group. After that, everyone applauded. It was really such an enjoyable performance. WE then waved goodbye to everyone as it was the final performance and went back to our bus. The girls just decided to ride with our bus. We all agreed to went to Ahjussi’s Club (If you could still remember! He’s kibum’s and Sooyoung’s friend) since it’s been a long time.

Sooyoung called him and made him reserved the club just for them. After 30 minutes, we then finally arrived there. We went inside and made our bus go so that no one would know we are there. As we went inside, we remember the last time we went there. There sure are lots of memories here. Ajussi greeted us and welcome us inside. None of it changes. It still looks the same.

Sooyoung: Ahh! Ajussi! Kwaenchanayo?

Mr. Ok: Sooyoung! Aigoo! It’s been a long time! When you called, I quickly reserved this club and prepare the whole club!

Kibum: kuraeyo?

Mr. Ok: Ne! So, let’s start?

Eunhyuk took the place of Dj and we were all at the tables. On the first table were Sunny, Sungmin and Hyoyeon. On the second table were Tiffany, Leeteuk, Jessica and Heechul. On the third table were Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Yoona and Kibum. On the third table were Yuri, Ryeowook, Sooyoung, Donghae, Taeyeon and Siwon. And on the last table were Shindong, Kangin, Yesung and Hankyung. We were all laughing, singing, dancing, playing. It was so fun!

Seohyun’s P.O.V.

We were all at the club. Gosh! It’s been so long since we all been here, It felt like it was just yesterday. While everyone was having fun, I talked to Kyu-oppa who is sitting beside me.

Me: Oppa! You didn’t tell us that you guys were coming there!

Kyuhyun: Mianhae! It was Siwon-hyung’s idea! You know how he loves to surprise Taeyeon and include us!

Me: Ne! But I was really shocked! You guys were so brave! You dare to go to the audience area and watch us perform the whole time there! You guys are really amazing!

Kyuhyun: Well, we’re super juniors! No idol can ever do it like us!

Me: Oppa, how come Siwon-oppa is the only person you called hyung. I mean, yeah! Leeteuk is given, he’s the leader so you really must respect him but they were all your hyungs like me, I call my unnies “unnie” but you only call Siwon-oppa “hyung”. Why is that so?

Kyuhyun: Well, you know Siwon-hyung; he’ll definitely kill me with his “preaches” if I don’t call him Hyung and besides, he’s really strong. He can actually throw me away with just 2 fingers!

Me: hahaha! You’re exaggerating! Siwon-oppa won’t hurt you!

Kyuhyun: Ne! Arra! And I will never dare to make a move to make him hurt me! I’ve already seen his strength and it wasn’t the 100% of his strength yet!

Me: Jeongmal? Hahaha

Kyuhyun: By the way, what are your next activities?

Me: Um… AH! We’re going to Jeju to shoot our own movie!

Kyuhyun: Kuraeyo? When will it be?

Both: NEXT WEEK!

Kyuhyun: Great! Alright!

Me: You know?

Kyuhyun: You still don’t know? We’re going to be cast in that movie! Leeteuk-hyung won’t tell it to us yet! Now, I know! (Smirk)

Me: Kuraeyo? Ahhh! Korom, it’ll be our first movie together?

Kyuhyun: Ne!

Me: Omo! This is so exciting! I can’t wait!

Sunny’s P.O.V.

I was watching Eunhyuk-oppa and Hyoyeon do some funny moves. Gosh! They were really funny! My stomach hurts already and I think I’m gonna cry! While I was watching, Sungmin-oppa whispers something to my ear. I look at him and try to ask what he whispers to me since it was so loud inside and we can’t hear each other clearly.

Me: Huh? What is it?

Sungmin: You didn’t hear?

Me: Ne! What is it again?

Sungmin: Too bad! I’m not going to repeat it again!

Me: Ya! Oppa! Just tell me what you whisper to my ear!

Sungmin: A-N-I-Y-O!

Me: Oppa! (Pouts)

Sungmin: Hahaha! No wonder why I like you! You’re the same as me!

Me: Ne! We’re the Queen and King of Aegyo!

Sungmin: Sunny-ah!

Me: Ne?

Sungmin: Sunny!

Me: Waeyo?

Sungmin: (Whispers) Jeongmal Saranghae!

Me: Bwa?

Sungmin: You didn’t hear again?

Me: Aniyo! I mean I did! It’s just…

Sungmin: It’s true!

Me: Oppa! (Smiles) Jeongmal Saranghae!

Donghae’s P.O.V

While everyone was having fun, I went upstairs. I went to the rooftop to be exact. I was catching air. It seems like it was just yesterday after it all happened.

*flashback

On the day where they all did the “spin the bottle” game at Kibum’s private house…

Jessica: I didn’t know what exactly happened and ignore the truth and blame it all to you! I am stupid! I should have never done that to you! How can I do it to the person who saved my life and from everything? I’m really sorry Sooyoung! No, even if I apologize one million times, I’t’s not enough!

Sooyoung: Sica! I’ll forgive you no matter what, even if you didn’t apologize! In fact, I already forgive before!

Heechul: It’s nice that everything seems to be normal from now on!

Sooyoung: (laughs) ya! Are you teasing us?

Jessica: Ya! Hee-oppa! Do you want to die?

Heechul: oh-oh!

Taeyeon: So, Sy, when will you really go back? I mean, with us, as one of the girl’s generation?

Sooyoung: I~ I don’t really know!

Yuri: Sooyoung, you should know! Everything’s ok now!

Ryeowook: Ne, Sooyoung! Just be part of girls’ generation!

Siwon: I don’t think she has to!

Yoona: What do you mean?

Siwon: Actualy, Yunho did something, let’s just say “crazy”.

Kibum: What is it, actually?

Siwon: When Yunho found out that Sy was at France and that he’ll took care of her, he took a little piece of paper with him and did something. He made Sy sign that paper and give it to Mr. Lee. That paper is the contract! So basically, from the start, Sooyoung was really part of Girls’ Generation!

Sooyoung: Impossible! No way! That’s not true!

Siwon: Yes it is!

Tiffany: So, there’s no escape!

Hyoyeon: Welcome to the Girls’ Generation!

Seohyun: We’re so happy that you’re now part of us! YAY!

Yuri: Sooyoung, why are you not speaking? What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy?

Sooyoung: It’s just… I just hope you guys won’t do um… the same thing that we did to… Stella. Remember, that “tradtion-made” thing.

Kibum: (laughs) Hahaha! That thing? Sure!

*end of flashback

I laugh so hard remembering those memories. I felt so relieved now! Suddenly, Sooyoung came beside me.

Sooyoung: hmm… Smiling to yourself? That seems weird!

Me: Oh! Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Annyeong! Did I startle you?

Me: Aniyo!

Sooyoung: Choa! But why are you laughing alone here?

Me: Nothing! Can’t I laugh all by myself?

Sooyoung: of course you can, but it’s just weird! I wonder what you’re actually laughing about!

Me: Do you really wanna know?

Sooyoung: That depends on you! But… I’d like to hear about it!

Me: well, I was just laughing about those memories. I remember when you fell into me while we’re at Kibum’s private House! (Laugh so hard) If you could only see your face! That was really funny!

Sooyoung: Ya! How dare you laugh about it! (Smiles) but it was a slightest bit funny!

Me: Arasso!

The atmosphere turned a little awkward and serious.

Me: It’s seems like it was just yesterday when we were all still in high school!

Sooyoung: Ne! Everyone is right! High School is indeed the happiest part of our life! No wonder many people always look back to their high school life!

Me: But for me, I’m “The most happiest” whenever I’m with you!

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Me: Didn’t you hear clearly what I said? I said, “I’m ‘The most happiest’ when I’m with you!” Wait! You don’t believe me, do you?

Sooyoung: huh? ANI! Aniyo! It’s not like that! It’s just that…

Me: (Smiles) its true! I feel like I’m the happiest person whenever I’m with you!

Sooyoung: Na-do! I’m the super-duper happiest person EVER when I’m with you!

Me: Ya! Stop teasing me!

Sooyoung: Aniyo! I’m serious! (Smiles)

Me: Yeah! I can see that!

Sooyoung: (Laughs) Mianhae! I’m really sorry! But I’m really serious!

Me: Yeah! Whatever!

Sooyoung: Arasso! Choa! I’ll do anything you want! Just to make you believe I’m serious!

Me: Arasso! Come near to me!

Sooyoung did as I order and when she went near to me, I hugged her tight.

Me: Sooyoung, Saranghaeyo! I love you so much!

Sooyoung: (smiles) I love you too, so much! And that’s not a joke!

Me: Sooyoung

Sooyoung: hmph?

Me: Choi Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Ne?

Me: Would you say yes if I asked you to be my girlfriend again?

Sooyoung: (breaks off their hug) are you serious?

Me: Do I look like I’m kidding to you?

Sooyoung: No! (Laughs) I don’t know what to say!

Me: Just say yes!

Sooyoung: YES?! Of course!

I hugged Sooyoung again and this time it was even tighter. I can’t believe it. Although, everyone around me says she still loves me and I’m hoping that she would say yes, I didn’t expect that she would really say yes. I mean, after everything we’ve been through, in the end, it would still be us. I suddenly feel the same thing I felt when Sooyoung became my girlfriend for the first time. I would jump again and again, but this time I was even happier! I promise I would never let go of her again! Letting her go once already kills me. I would never dare to do that again. Suddenly, everybody came and they saw us hugging each other. They’ve been watching the whole time.

Taeyeon: Finally!

Yuri: Sy, congrats!

Yoona: Now, our favorite couple has been alive once more!

Ryeowook: We hope you gusy don’t let go of each other again!

Kibum: Ne! It’s much better seeing you guys like this!

Jessica: It’s really back to normal now! I’m so happy!

Seohyun: Unnie! I’m so happy for you!

Kyuhyun: hey! Fish! Once is enough! You’re really dead this time if you do that again!

Me: Ya! Who do you think you are?

Sooyoung: Aish! Ya! Evil maknae! You should call your hyungs “hyung”! Aish! This brat!

Kyuhyun: But Sy, you don’t call your unnies “unnie” too!

Sooyoung: Ya! There’s an exception! I was born early and only 1 month and a half away from Yuri!

Siwon: Aigoo! Arasso! Let’s just continue our party! I hope we all stay like this forever!

All: Ne! Complete, Forever!

We then all went continue our party at the rooftop. It was so fun and memorable day for us! This is the day we all would never forget!

THE END :)