Chapter 37: Byeol☆, Byeol★, Byeol☆!

Complete : Forever

 

 Siwon’s P.O.V.

Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Kibum and I were all at the rehearsal room. We were just resting there. Suddenly, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Yoona, Taeyeon and Jessica came. They just got here from shooting.

Hyoyeon: Aigoo! My whole body aches!

Jessica: Aish! I really hate that PD! He always orders things around! I can’t even move my body anymore!

Yoona: it’s really part of our job! You must get used to it!

Yuri: oh! Where are the others?

Ryeowook: They have schedules!

Kyuhyun: how about you? Where are Sunny and Fany?

Taeyeon: They were still at their musical, rehearsing!

Seohyun: Omo! Unnie! You’ll be next! Right after Sunny–unnie and Fany-unnie, you’re the one next doing musical!

Taeyeon: Aish! Arra! I actually worry about it! It’ll be next week already. I won’t have much time anymore to rest!

Kyuhyun: You’ll also be having drama Siwon and Donghae, right?

Donghae: Aigoo! We’ll really all be busy!

Me: ne! How unfortunate!

Then suddenly, Taeyeon heard something. It was a piano.

Taeyeon: huh? Oh! Someone’s playing a piano!

Me: ne! You’re right!

Yuri: Where is that coming from?

Ryeowook: it must be from the next room. There was a piano there. Mr. Lee uses that whenever he has free time.

Seohyun: I wonder who was playing it.

Kyuhyun: Maybe, it’s Mr. Lee! He’s the only one who has an access to that room.

Jessica: Impossible! Mr. Lee has an appointment at Japan.

Donghae: Let’s go take a look!

We then all went outside and head to the next room. Luckily the room has glass windows so we’re able to see who was playing the piano. We then all looked and saw Sooyoung. I opened the door slowly and entered. Sooyoung didn’t notice us and then she starts to sing.

(Byeol, Byeol, Byeol/ Star, Star, Star)

Amuri chyeodabwado niga boijil anha, Oh baby

Du nune gadeuk goin nunmul ttaemune, da neo ttaemune

Beonyeojin geulja wiro bichin uneun nae eolgul, oh baby

Tto ulji mallago, nal dajimhaebwado tto ureo

 

Na eottokhae

Na Ireoke

Da neo ttaeme

Na amugeotdo halsu eobtjanha nan neol

 

Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, Byeol mankeum Saranghae

watdon geoya, neoreul chaja, jeo meolliseo

Neon Shining star

Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, Byeol mareul da haebwado

Pyohyeonie andwae, Jeongmal

Neomuna dap daphae, ije nan Eottoke haeya hana

 

Hana dul Seo bwado kkeuchi boijil anha, oh baby

Gaseume gadeuk damgin chueok ttaemune tto ni saenggage

Mot dahan yaegil kkeonae honjatmalppun irado, oh baby

Neol dollyeodallago, nal bonaedallago ni gyote

 

Kkok butakhae

Kkok haneure

Nal wirohae

Jundaneun neon eodie inni Jebal

 

Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, byeoldura malhaebwa

Kkeutnangeoni, geureongeoni, daedaphaebwa,

utjiman malgo

Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, Byeoldura butakhae

Dan hanbeon manira do nal nae sarang ni gyote

Naragal su itge haejwo

 

Star, Star, Star

Ooh baby Star, star, Star… OH~

 

Tears from Sooyoung’s eye then started to fall. She was singing so passionately. This song, Halmuhni wrote this song for Sooyoung to sing. For Sooyoung, she is singing it for Halmuhni but right now, she is singing this song for someone else. It seems like she was singing this song to Hae. I then looked at Hae; he was just standing here and watching Sooyoung sing. I don’t know what he feels. His face is expressionless. Doesn’t he feel something from the song? Why is his face like that? I suddenly remember the picture Yesung took back when we were scaring Stella, Yesung took a picture o f Hae and Sy. In the picture, you can clearly see Hae looking at Sy while she is laughing. I don’t know but when I saw that picture, I felt that there was love in hae’s eyes. It felt like he still likes her. But right now, I don’t know what Hae’s thinking.

 

Nan neol Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, Byeol mankeum Saranghae

watdon geoya, neoreul chaja, jeo meolliseo

Neon Shining star

Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, Byeol mareul da haebwado

Pyohyeonie andwae, Jeongmal

Neomuna dap daphae, ije nan Eottoke haeya hana

 

Sooyoung then finished singing and playing the piano. She slowly wipes her tears away as she realized that she’s been crying. As soon as she stands up, she saw us. She was shocked as she saw us. She didn’t expect us to be there.

Sooyoung: Oh! You guys are here!

Hyoyeon: Ne! We heard someone plays the piano and we went here.

Eunhyuk: We saw you play the piano and heard you sing.

Sooyoung: Mianhae for disturbing you. It’s just that~

Me: I’m glad you were able to play piano again after so many years! (Went near to Sooyoung)

Sooyoung: Ne! Actually, this piano, Halmuhni plays here. This is the one she used whenever she was practicing or composing songs.

Taeyeon: Kuraeyo?

Sooyoung: Ne! I always knew about that as Halmuhni told that to me. When I first arrived here, I quickly look for this piano and then I found this. Mr. Lee told me that he and Halmuhni were so close to each other. He even told me that Halmuhni was his inspiration and mentor. He told me I can come here and play the piano whenever I want. I’m really sorry for disturbing you!

Me: (Hugged Sooyoung) you know what, when you sing that song a while ago, I knew that you were not singing that song for Halmuhni, I knew you were singing that song for someone else. And I think you finally found your star! Congratulations!

Sooyoung: Oppa!

Me: Sooyoung, don’t be afraid to show your true self! Don’t be afraid to show your feelings in front of everyone and don’t be afraid to take courage and sing a song for someone.

Kibum: Um… Soo, are you free tonight?

Sooyoung: um… yes? I guess.

Yoona: we’re all actually going to Kibum’s private house, wanna come?

Jessica: Tsk! (Rolls eyes)

Sooyoung: um… Beach?

Seohyun: Yeah! It was so beautiful there! You should come!

Kyuhyun: Yeah! And I can guarantee that you’re going to have fun!

Sooyoung: um… Thanks for inviting but …I can’t!

Yuri: Why not?

Ryeowook: You can go with us, its ok!

Then suddenly, Yunho came from nowhere. He was lying at the door.

Yunho: It’s because Sooyoung is very much afraid of water. She has a phobia with it. Just seeing a large mass of water, or even just a pond, she starts to scare easily.

Yunho then come near to us.

Me: Is that true?

Yunho: yeah! We once go to the Old church at France and there was a fountain there, she couldn’t go there not even near. She even gets sick for 2 days because of that.

Sooyoung: Ya! Yunho!

Yunho: Ya! Why are you just calling me “Yunho”? I’m older than you! And besides, that’s the truth!

I looked at Sooyoung with curiosity.

Sooyoung: um… Well, people change! (Smiles)

Yunho: Yeah! People change, so (touches Sooyoung at her shoulders) you’re “fairy godfather” is advising you that you should go with them. Besides, nothing will happen. It’s all clear! They know that you have a phobia on water so you can feel safe now!

Sooyoung: Fairy godfather, huh? (To Kibum) Well, I really don’t know!

Yunho: CHOI SOOYOUNG! Are you going or not? Because if not, you’ll receive punishment from me!

Sooyoung: YA! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME? And what are you, my father?

Yunho: Ya! Have you forgotten? I’m your father so you should listen to me! Oh! By the way, Ms. Song wants to talk to you! (Pushes Sooyoung outside) So, its all clear, you’re coming. Ok! Bye! Go! Go! Go!

Sooyoung then left us all. Yunho was waving goodbye to Sooyoung. When Sooyoung finally left, he looked at them. He saw their expressions weird.

Yunho: (Smiles) you must be shocked! Well, honestly, there are things that you still don’t know about Sooyoung.  

Taeyeon: Why is she like that? Sooyoung doesn’t have fears or phobias except for hospitals.

Yunho: Well, you’re right but she doesn’t anymore. Sooyoung isn’t afraid of Hospitals anymore and also she can eat spicy food and seafood.

Kyuhyun: but she has allergies with seafood!

Yunho: Yeah, before!

Ryeowook: Impossible! No way!

Yunho: Maybe she was able to conquer her fears and replaced them with new ones! However, please be nice to her. She may be strong but she’s really weak inside.

Donghae: What do you mean?

Yunho: Well, Sooyoung is kind of… Sensitive. Anyway, don’t get yourself mistaken! Sooyoung and I were really that close.

Eunhyuk: But why are you calling yourself Sooyoung’s Appa?

Yunho: About that!

Me: Ahbuji specially asked Yunho-hyung to take care of Sy while Yunho-hyung was at France.

Taeyeon: You know Sy was at France?

Me: I just found out when Ahbuji called me and said that. That’s when I realized Sy was at France since Yunho-hyung went to France that time.

Yunho: We had a special training there and so Mr. Choi asked me to take care of her. Mr. Choi and my dad are a bit close. Korom, I’ll get going! Annyeong!

Yunho then went away. Weird! Why am I feeling that something’s wrong? How did Sooyoung conquer her fears of hospitals? From what I know, Sooyoung was taken to a special place for the operation. And how come Sooyoung can eat spicy and seafoods now? She usually got allergies just smelling it. Something’s sure is going on!

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

We were all on 1 big bus. Usual, we were all seating by two’s (Boy and Girl) while the rest sits at the back. Sooyoung went at the back where she usually sits. She sits near the window. Then, Donghae came also sitting at the back beside Sooyoung with his earphone at his ears listening to his mp3. While we were on our way, everyone was all so noisy. They were all playing and chatting and some have their own world. I looked at the back and saw Sy and Hae. Sy was just staring out the window while Hae still listening to his mp3. Suddenly, Sy fell asleep. I thought Hae will just ignore her but then I was shocked to see Hae put Sy’s head on his shoulders. Could it be that Hae really still likes Sy? Well, let’s hope so! We then finally reached to Kibum’s private house. Whoa! It was so beautiful here! We then all went out of the bus and took our things to our room. We quickly headed to the beach.

Me: Ahh! It’s so beautiful here!

Yoona: I know right?

Yuri: Omo! Yoona, you’re so lucky!

Seohyun: This place is kind of similar to Sooyoung-unnie and Siwon-oppa’s place at Jeju!

Me: Jeju is obviously more beautiful!

Sunny: What? Sooyoung-ie owns a place at Jeju? Wah! I haven’t gone there!

Sooyoung: really? Don’t worry! When I go there, I’ll bring you so you’ll see the whole Jeju Island!

Hyoyeon: Ahh! It’s so windy here!

Tiffany: Ne! The view is also beautiful, right, Sica?

Jessica: Ne!

Sooyoung: lighthouse (whispers to herself)

Me: Huh?

Sooyoung: Oh! Ani! It’s just that, there’s lighthouse there!

Yoona: Ne! Kibum’s Omma likes lighthouse so they build lighthouse there!

Yuri: You wanna go there?

Sooyoung: Ne!

Siwon: Let’s all eat first.

We then all went to the kitchen and eat. Whoa! This is like a seafood festival. There are so many sea foods. Ahh! And they all look delicious. Suddenly, I remember what Yunho said, “Sooyoung isn’t afraid of Hospitals anymore and also she can eat spicy food and seafood.” I want to know if what he said is true. Then, we all eat. I noticed Seohyun, Kyu, Wookie, Yul, Yoona, Kibum and Siwon were also watching Sooyoung. I think they also want to know if Sooyoung can eat sea food now. Sooyoung then took a crab. She opens it and puts chili in it and then she eats. Whoa! That’s kind of strong. She put so much chili in it! She then noticed us all.

Sooyoung: Why aren’t you eating?

Kyuhyun: oh, Ne! Were eating!

Seohyun: Ne!

Sooyoung: Ah! You guys want to see if I can eat sea food now!

Yuri: Mianhae, Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Yunho-oppa must have told you! Arasso!

Yoona: Korom, if you can eat sea food now, I’m challenging you! Sea food to sea food! Are you ready? You and Me! One on One!

Yoona then took 2 servings spoon at each food there and put it in separate plate. She gave the other plate to Sooyoung and she put the other to hers.

Yoona: The first one to finish wins!

Sooyoung: Yoona, between you and me, we all know that I’m going to win! Have you forgotten? I’m the original ShikShin!

Yoona: oh yeah? Let’s see then!

Sooyoung: Wanna bet?

Yoona: Sure!

Yuri: I’m at Sooyoung’s side! Once a ShikShin will always be a ShikShin!

Ryeowook: Ne! ShikShin’s side!

Me: Me too!

Seohyun: Sooyoung-unnie!

Kyuhyun: Na do!

Siwon: Of course I’m at the true blue ShikShin’s side!

Hankyung: ShikShin’s side!

Kibum: Ya! You’re all unfair! I’m taking Yoona’s side!

Hyoyeon: Na-do!

Eunhyuk: umm..

Hyoyeon: Ya!

Eunhyuk: Ne! Arasso! I’m at Yoona’s side too!

Tiffany: Me too!

Jessica: So am I!

Leeteuk: Yoona-ssi fighting!

Kangin: I’m at Yoona!

Yesung: Me too!

Sunny: Aigoo! Molla! I’m taking Yoona’s side!

Sungmin: I’m at Yoona’s side too then!

Yoona: See? They are almost all at my side!

Sooyoung: Wait ‘til I gave my punishment!

Shindong: I feel like Sooyoung’s going to win! I’m at Sooyoung’s side!

Heechul: Mianhae, Yoongie! But they’re right! Once a ShikShin will always be a ShikShin so I’m at Sooyoung’s side!

Me: So, all have made bets! How about you, Hae?

Donghae: why would I bet?

Yuri: Come on, don’t be so kill joy! If you don’t, you’ll receive punishment too!

Donghae: Arasso!

Tiffany: He will certainly choose Yoona’s side!

Siwon: Don’t be so sure yet!

Eunhyuk: Ya! Donghae! I’m at Yoona’s side so take her side too!

Donghae: If I take that, are you going to do the punishment on my behalf?

Eunhyuk: Aniyo!

Donghae: see?

Me: So, who are you going to choose?

Donghae: um… (Looking away and raise the right hand) to the ShikShin!

Eunhyuk: Yes!

Hyoyeon: Ya! He chooses Sooyoung’s side!

Eunhyuk: Ya! Donghae! You’re a betrayer!

Donghae: how come? Aish!

Me: Korom, all have made bets. Ready? (Look at Yoona and Sooyoung) Go!

Yoona and Sooyoung are starting to eat! Omo! They are so fast! Everyone’s cheering for both of them! So the bets are 10-10. They were then finally at half. OMG! How can they eat all of it? We were cheering even louder and louder and then suddenly Yoona was eating slower while Sy still eating very fast. After 5 minutes of eating, Sooyoung finally finished her plate!

Sooyoung: DONE!

Shindong: Omo! Nothing’s left!

Me: We have a winner!

Heechul: Yes!

Yuri: I knew it!

Kyuhyun: I’m glad I made the right bet!

Seohyun: Ne! Me too!

Ryeowook: no one can defeat our ShikShin!

Siwon: This is the real ShikShin!

Sooyoung: I told you guys so! See?

Me: That’s the one thing that hasn’t changed to Sooyoung, she’s still a ShikShin!

Sooyoung: So, how would you like to start with my punishment? Hard, average or easy?

Hankyung: Luckily, I won’t get punished!

Sungmin: Waeyo?

Donghae: you didn’t know? Her punishments can kill you!

Sunny: Omo! Sooyoung, please don’t go hard on us!

Sooyoung: hahaha! I have lots of ideas going on my mind; so many that I don’t know even know what must come first!

Me: So, the one that will receive punishments are Yoong, Kibum, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Fany, Teuki, Sica, Yesung, Kangin, Sunny and Sungmin.

Kangin: Aish, I thought Yoona is the person who can eat most but I was wrong.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

It was finally evening so we changed our clothes and went to our room. I went outside and head to the lighthouse. I was wearing my jacket on because it was a bit cold. When I went there, I saw someone. It was Donghae.

Donghae: Ahh! It’s really good to be here! (Looks at Sy) Oh!

Me: Annyeong!

The atmosphere went awkward as I went there. Gosh! Ah! Eottoke?

Me: There are so many stars today, isn’t it?

Donghae: Ne! (Looking at the sky)

Me: The stars look like they are all so happy. They shine so bright and twinkle so lively.

Donghae: if you want to be a star, which one do you want to be?

Me: I’m fine with just being normal star. I don’t want to be so far nor so close. I just want to be at the middle. I may not shine so bright but with me, I can help other stars get noticed. How about you?

Donghae: Me? I want to be the Sun that gives light to others when everything seems too dark. I want to be the biggest star so that I can see the people I loved. I want to be the oldest star so that I can witness the rise and fall of any star so that I will know what to do to help them, to be with them and to love them with my whole heart!

Me: (smiles) Too bad, you only have heart and you only have a short life! (Looking down)

Donghae: Still, I want to love someone with my only one heart and use my whole life to love her.

I looked at him as he said those words. It felt like there was meaning to what he said. I feel like he was telling it to me, I mean the person he’s reffering to is actually me. Could it be~ that’s impossible! I’m very positive that he’s still mad at me of what happened!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I have Good news :) and Bad news! :(

Well, my fic will soon come to an end! ;(

Yeah i know! BUT....

The moment all have been waiting for...

... at the final chap.

SooHae Saranghae!

Shadows Fighting!