Chapter 17: Wake Up!

Complete : Forever

Siwon’s P.O.V

It’s been 3 days since the accident happened. Some of our friends would come and visits and help us. Me, Donghae and Taeyeon were still at the clinic. We all still haven’t had a good sleep. We were all waiting for Sooyoung to wake up. Donghae was inside. He was waiting for her to wake up. I opened the door and saw him. He was talking to Sooyoung.

Donghae: Sooyoung, are you crazy? You must be really crazy! Did you know how dangerous that is? Look at yourself now! No one can even stand seeing you like this. Even Siwon starts to cry just seeing you. Why do you have to do that? I know that you are kind and you always want for everyone’s safety but to do that… It’s too much! (Taking Sooyoung’s hand) Sooyoung, Jebal! I’m begging you, please wake up!

I come in and went to Donghae. I try to comfort him.

Me: Na! I believe that Sooyoung will wake up soon. This week will not end that Sooyoung wasn’t awake yet! Let’s just pray for her quick recovery and that she wake up soon.

Donghae: This would not happen if I didn’t let her go. It’s my entire fault!

Me: Don’t say that! Sooyoung doesn’t want you to blame yourself. She’ll never be happy seeing you like this! You have to cheer yourself up so that when she wakes up, she’ll see that everything is ok.

Donghae: How can such thing like this happen to her?

Me: Hae, This is only a challenge. A challenge that tests us on how strong we are and we must overcome this.

Suddenly, Taeyeon came in.

Taeyeon: Is everything ok?

Me: Ne!

Taeyeon: Kuraeyo? There’s food outside. You two should eat now. You need to gain energy. I’ll be the one to look out at Sooyoung while you eat.

Me: I’m still full. Hae, you should eat first!

Donghae: I don’t have an appetite!

Taeyeon: Ya! Do you want to get scolded by Sooyoung?

Donghae: I’d rather want her to scold me; at least she’ll wake up!

Taeyeon: Aish! Arasso! We’ll eat first and when we’re done, you’ll eat. You have to!

I then went with Taeyeon and join her eat outside of the room. We were talking while eating.

Taeyeon: It seems like he really don’t want to leave Sooyoung’s side. He wants to wait for wake up.

Me: Ne! It’s not the first time I’ve seen him like that.

Taeyeon: You mean???

Me: Ne! When we were kids, Sooyoung got sick. They both play under the rain that causes Sooyoung to get sick. It’s the first time she got sick. He stayed up all night in her room and Donghae was just waiting for her to wake up. He never eats nor drinks. He didn’t even leave her side. Though, they mostly fight when they were kids but they were really close to each other. It’s like the same situation right now.

Taeyeon: I never thought it was the first time Sooyoung gets sick. Sooyoung rarely got sick.

Me: They both probably have forgotten since that was really very old but that’s the most unforgettable moment I’ve ever seen back then.

Taeyeon: I hope Sooyoung wake up now!

Me: me too!

Suddenly Heechul and Jessica came.

Jessica: Siwon, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Why are you here?

Heechul: We’re just here to visit Sooyoung.

Me: Donghae was still inside.

Heechul: We’ll just wait.

Taeyeon: Nothing will happen if you wait here. Donghae will never leave Sooyoung’s side. Come with me.

Jessica goes with Taeyeon. They both went in. While Heechul stayed with me here outside.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

As we come in, Donghae saw Jessica. I quickly went to Donghae and explained everything to him.

Me: Hae, Sica is here to visit Sooyoung.

Jessica: I just want to apologize to her for everything. I promise~

Donghae: You can talk to her but I’m not going to leave.

Jessica: I understand.

Jessica went to the other side and started talking. Her tears started to flow as she speaks.

Jessica: Sooyoung, up to till now, I still don’t understand you. Why are you like that? You’re so kind to others that you are willing to sacrifice even your own life! You’re so unfair, did you know that? It should be! It should be me the one who got hit by the taxi! I should be the one lying there and not you! Sooyoung, Jeongmal Mianhae! I’m really sorry. Sooyoung, it’s really hard seeing you like this. Please, wake up now.

Suddenly Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yuri, Kibum, Yoona, Seohyun and Kyuhyun came. They saw Heechul outside. They found out that Jessica was here. I can hear them outside. They were so mad at Jessica. Jessica hears them and she just look down. Suddenly, Donghae felt something moved.

Donghae: Sooyoung?

Me: Wae?

Donghae: Sooyoung’s hand moved!

Me: Bwa?

Jessica: Sooyoung, are you awake now?

Donghae: Sooyoung! Sooyoung!

They heard us call Sooyoung. They all went in.

Eunhyuk: What’s happening here?

Me: Sooyoung! She moved!

Suddenly, Sooyoung’s eyes opened slowly. We were all cheering and joying to see Sooyoung finally awake.

Siwon: Sooyoung! Thanked God you are awake!

Sooyoung: What happened? Where am I?

Donghae: You’re here at the clinic.

Yuri: You got hit by the taxi, did you remember now?

Sooyoung: Oh! Ne. Sica! What happened to her?

Jessica: Im here! I’m fine!

Sooyoung: Kuraeyo?

Jessica: Noh! Why did you that? (Started crying again)

Yoona: Ya! You scare us all. We’re so worried about you, did you know that?

Seohyun: NE! We can’t even focus on our studies; we can’t even eat, drink nor sleep!

Sooyoung: Mianhae to all of you!

Kibum: It’s ok!

Ryeowook: What matters now is that you’re finally awake!

Kyuhyun: ne! They’re right!

Me: I’ll call Sulli and Minho to tell them the news!

Sooyoung: Yeonie! Kamsahmnida!

Me: huh?

Sooyoung: I know you’ve been here since and I’m really thankful you never leave Siwon-Oppa’s side!

 Me: It’s ok!

Sooyoung: Yeonie!

Me: Ne?

Sooyoung: I’m really thankful!

Me: Don’t mind that! You know I’ll always be here for the two of you, for the rest of us!

I then leave and call Sulli and Minho.

Donghae’s P.O.V

Taeyeon left to call Sulli and Minho.

Heechul: Sooyoung, How can you do that? Always willing to sacrifice even your own life!

Sooyoung: (Chuckles) I don’t know!

Hyoyeon: We’re really glad that you’re now awake!

Sooyoung: I just remembered, while I was sleeping. I heard someone, well maybe a two or three, they were talking.

Me: You heard us?

Sooyoung: So, it’s you? Well, there’s a girl and two guys. They talk at different time but the last person I heard was a girl.

Jessica: That’s probably me!

Sooyoung: Yeah! You’re right. It was you. It’s just the way you talk; it seems more sincere than before. I mean, I’ve never heard you talk like that.

Heechul: You’ll hear her talk like that a lot of times from now on!

Sooyoung: I’m glad seeing you here, Sica.

Jessica: Me too. I’m glad I was here when you wake up.

Me: So, how are you feeling now?

Sooyoung: um… I’m ok. I just feel a little dizzy but I’m ok.

Yoona: That’s good!

Seohyun: When will you come back to school? Everybody really misses you there!

Siwon: Probably after a week!

Sooyoung: won’t that be too long?

Kibum: It’s ok! Teachers already knew it. They’ll give you special quizzes and everything.

Ryeowook: Yeah! We also have some notes here. We already made it for you. We can help you study it.

Sooyoung: Thanks guys! I do really appreciate it!