Chapter 23: Winter Wonderland (part 1)

Complete : Forever

 

Heechul’s P.O.V

I was at the Hongdae market at the Coffee Prince Shop. I was waiting for Jessica to come. While she wasn’t there yet, I make sure that everything is ready. After 5 minutes, she already arrives. She looks stunningly beautiful that night. She wears the best dress ever that night. She was simple but she looks very beautiful. Her hair was curled like always and she wears light make-up. I quickly go to her and lead the way to the table. We were at the roof top of the shop. The light was turned off and around us were candlelight that is inside of a lantern. At the corner, there was an old piano. I then took the chair for her and help her sit. As soon as she sat down I quickly called the waiter but she stopped me.

Jessica: Let’s just talk first!

Me: Arasso! What do you want to talk about?

Jessica: About the last time. I knew you were there, standing at the center, watching me and Donghae at the stage.

Me: Let’s just try not to break the mood. Let’s talk about some other things that will not make us sad. I really want to make this day special. Let’s forget everything for this night.

Jessica: Oppa, you know that other than that there is nothing else we can talk about. I really don’t want to do it but there is no other way to stop all of it. I tried everything but none of it works out. I really don’t know what to do!!! (Cries)

Me: Sica, I do understand it all. I completely know it all.

Jessica: Please, don’t leave me. Don’t go back to Japan!

Me: I can’t promise that I won’t go back to Japan, My grandfather really needs me but I can promise you that I will never leave you. I just feel bad for Sooyoung.

Jessica: She still doesn’t know about it. I know how she’ll feel when she found this out. I’m afraid! I’m afraid that our friendship might end once she found out.

Me: Don’t worry. It’ll never happen. I’ll make sure of that. Right now, let’s just enjoy this night.

Jessica: Arasso.

I snap my fingers and then the waiter come to us. He gave us the food which I, myself did for Sica. While we were eating the music starts to play. The pianist were playing classical piece beautifully. It makes everything perfect. After we finished eating, I asked her to dance with me. We were dancing while the music was still playing. While we were dancing, she whispered to me something.

Jessica: Oppa, Saranghae! Jeongmal Saranghaeyo!

Aigoo! This girl! Even thought she has a bad attitude sometimes, deep inside her is the soft and gentle Jessica. I smiled and whispered back to her.

Me: Na-do! Jeongmal Saranghae, Jung Jessica!

We kept on dancing until we felt something cold drop to our head. Jessica quickly pat her head and look at it. It was snow.

Jessica: Oppa, look! It’s snow! It’s raining snow!

Me: Arra!

Jessica was smiling so widely. She was very happy to witness the first drop of snow this winter season. She hugged me tight and keeps on thanking me. It was the moment we both will never forget.

Tiffany’s P.O.V

I was at the park. I was looking for Leeteuk-oppa. Strange! I can’t find him anywhere else. I tried to go around again and saw something strange. I was shocked to see everything. There were lots of cute pink balloons everywhere. Christmas lights were the source of our light. There was a round table at the center and 2 seats. I came closer and look around if who set-up this. Suddenly, someone from my back came. I was sure it was a guy. Before I knew who he was, he covered my eyes.

Guy: Guess who? (Imitating other voice)

Me: who is it?

Guy: just guess.

Me: Alright! Um… (Touching his hands) soft and big hands um… Ah! The face! (Touches the face) I think know who this is! Leeteuk-oppa!

Leeteuk: Good guess!

He removes his hands and I turned around to hug him.

Me: YA! Oppa! What’s all this about?

Leeteuk: Wae? You didn’t like this? Aish! I even asked Kyuhyun to help me with this!

Me: You asked Kyuhyun? No wonder why it’s all like this but… for the effort, It’s ok!

Leeteuk: You didn’t like it?

Me: NE!

Leeteuk: YA!

Tiffany: Arra! I was just kidding! I like it all! I love it!

He then took the chair and help me seat. He then goes out and when he comes back he brought with him a tray with food. He served it to the table and sit.

Me: what’s with all of these?

Leeteuk: Wae?

Me: nothing! Better make sure it’s not seafood! I’m allergic to them!

Leeteuk: Arra! Sica-ssi told me that!

He then opened it and guesses what? It’s my favorite food! An American food, actually! We then eat. While we were eating we were talking.

Me: I wonder what they are doing. I bet they’re also having fun!

Leeteuk: NE! We all know each plan, but it will go by the way they did it!

Me: NE! We actually kind of already predict it with Sooyoung’s help!

Leeteuk: So you guys were expecting it?

Me: NE! At first, we don’t have an idea but Sooyoung said that you guys are planning to go on a date because tonight it will rain snow! We also know where you guys are planning to take us!

Leeteuk: so I guess it’s not surprise then. You’re a good actress! You make me believe you’re really surprised!

Me: Kuraeyo? We’re all actually prepared for this but I guess it’s still a surprise.

Leeteuk: So, you’re expecting something that’ll make you surprised?

Me: ne! Something like that!

Leeteuk: Arasso!

He then stood up and took something from his pocket. He then went next to me and kneels down. He showed to me a small box.

Leeteuk: Will you accept my love and promise to be my girl no matter what?

Me: what kind of question is that? It’s like you’re already asking me to marry you!

Leeteuk: Just answer my question!

 Me: Arasso! Korom, it’s a YES! Ne!

Leeteuk stood up and hugged me tight.

Me: Ya! I can’t breathe!

Leeteuk: Mianhae! Oh!

He then opened the box and took the thing out of it. He asked for my hand and takes it. He put on a ring to my finger.

Leeteuk: Now, you’re mine!

I took a good look at it. I was tearing when I saw it. It was a diamond ring.

Me: This looks familiar to me. It’s~ it’s

Leeteuk: Yeah! That’s it! When we’re about to go, I went back to school because I left my book. I unexpectedly saw a piece of paper and saw the design.

It’s the design I did. I’ve been sketching jewelries sine I was a kid. I had a big interest in jewelries and I never thought he would do something like this. I was really happy.

Me: Now, this is a surprise!

Leeteuk: Did you like it?

Me: of course! Who wouldn’t? Besides, it’s my design!

I quickly hugged him tight. I was really happy. It’s the happiest day of my life! Suddenly, a snow drops on our arms.

Me: Oppa! It’s raining snow!

Leeteuk: NE!

Me: Even though I knew it’s going to rain snow, I was still amazed and shocked! I never witness the first drop of snow! I was usually inside of our house and sleeping. I didn’t imagine how it feels to see it until now! Oppa, Kamsahmnida, Jeongmal Kamsahmnida!

Leeteuk: I’m glad you’re happy! You’re actually the first girl I did something like this special for. This is really the happiest day for me too. I am glad that the most happiest and special day for me I is spent with you.

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

I chose to stay at Sooyoung’s house to make-over myself. Like you all know, Eunhyuk and I lived in the same house! Under ONE ROOF! (*Notes: read “complete” chapter 7: Merry go round, Hyoyeon’s P.O.V. Hyoyeon’s and Eunhyuk’s grandfather were friends and they both decided to live in one house. Their houses were like traditional houses seen on province or just like those at the palaces here in South Korea) If he sees me, with “that kind” of look he might not get surprised. So while Sooyoung was fixing herself, I was putting on my dress. It was a green checkered dress. I was a bit uncomfortable with it because it’s too short for me and it shows my shoulder (Which I rarely do!). Its winter season so I think this dress wouldn’t fit for the occasion. I decided to come out and ask Sooyoung for help.

As soon as I come out, I was talking to Sooyoung while looking at the dress I’m still wearing. I did not hear any response from her and so I decided to look at her. She was frozen in her knees. I knew it! I look like a fool! Ok! I got it! I decided to go back to the comfort room to change my dress but then Sooyoung stopped me.

Sooyoung: Wait!

Me: What? I thought you said I look like a fool!

Sooyoung: I did not! NO! You’re actually…actually very…very beautiful!

Me: What?

Sooyoung pulled me and sit me to her bed. She then took out her make-ups and put it on to me. After 30 minutes, she was finally through. She pulls me up and brings me in front of the mirror. I was shocked. I didn’t know how she did it but I look like…look like…Im NOT HYOYEON! I’m complete a different person, more beautiful! I was speechless and just hugged her tight. After that I received Eunhyuk’s message and then I go.

I rode a taxi to the place. I went to the place he asked me to.  When I was finally there, I saw an arrow. I quickly follow it until it reached me to the park at the center place of Seoul. There was a fountain at the middle. Suddenly, when I finally went near, I saw Eunhyuk; he was waiting for me there. He was standing right at the back of the fountain. I went closer to him. As I get closer, I saw his expression. He seems to be really shocked to see me. Well, I can’t blame him! Even I, myself was shocked too right after what Sooyoung did to my face; it’s all thanks to her! She’s such a fairy godmother of mine! When I finally get close to him, he wasn’t responding, he was looking at me. I waved in front of him three times. Then, he finally gets back to himself.

Me: Seems like you were daydreaming!

Eunhyuk: Oh! Mianhae!

Me: I thought we’re going to the mountain, why here?

Eunhyuk: Change of plans since it’s our first Christmas together and besides you were wearing a dress.

Me: Kuraeyo? So, what are we going to do? (Looking at the back)

Eunhyuk: You can’t look yet! How can you be so impatient?

Me: Wae? Is there something to keep?

Eunhyuk: Ani! Arasso! 1, 2, 3… TA-DA!

Me: What’s this?

Eunhyuk: like it?

Me: of course! Who wouldn’t? Kamsahmnida, Eunhyuk-oppa! (Hugs Eunhyuk) Jeongmal Kamsahmnida!

Eunhyuk: Korom, let’s eat first!

We were eating happily together like we used to be. We were sharing stories and playing at the same time. Suddenly, he stood up from his sit and went near to me. He then bow to me and ask for my hand. He was asking me to dance with me.

Me: are you kidding? There are no sounds, how can we dance?

Eunhyuk: Aren’t you the one who taught me how to dance even though there are no sounds? Come on!

Me: Ya!

Eunhyuk: Princess, can I have this dance with you?

Me: Arasso!

We then stood up and started to dance with no music and totally just our own imaginations. We were dancing waltz together which made both of us very awkward. We never dance Waltz in our entire life. It’s because we are both interested in hip-hop. It suddenly reminded me of our past memory together. It was just like this but it’s not that special day. We were dancing at the dance room we had at our house. Yes! We have one! It’s because our grandparents are also dancers and they love dancing so they put dance room there. I guess we inherit our talent in dancing through them. We were dancing with all of our heart. Suddenly, a drop of snow touches us. But we didn’t want to let go of each other so we ignored the snow and keeps on dancing. That’s the most special day for both us. It’s our first Christmas together as Boyfriend and Girlfriend. We were looking at each other’s eyes. For some reasons, I don’t know why but our relationship grew deeper and deeper. Maybe, it’s because we both knew each other very well.

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

I was at the Namsan tower. I’m still waiting for Seohyun. Suddenly, she just came from my back. She’s been there for the whole time and just watching me.

Me: YA! You’re already here but you didn’t tell me. You just make me wait for you longer.

Seohyun: Wae? You almost think I’m not going? Mianhae! It’s just that suddenly, I think of something I want to do!

Me: Bwa?

Seohyun: Did you know that Hyoyeon-unnie and Eunhyuk-oppa were just down there? I saw them on my way here. They look so cute together!

Me: then, what do you want to do?

Seohyun: I just suddenly thought What if we do something? Something that will make them… you know what I mean!

Me: Seriously? Aigoo! I never thought you also have some evil side in you!

Seohyun: Well, that’s all Sooyoung-unnie’s fault! She always makes me do something bad so I kind of get used to it!

Me: Aigoo! Ya! Not know! We can’t ruin their special night and we also have our own. They might think that we’re only doing it because we’re bored!

Seohyun: Arasso! But I want to make sure that Eunhyuk-oppa won’t cheat on Hyoyeon-unnie again!

 Me: I’m pretty sure he won’t do that! He already regretted it a lot. He knows what will happen to him if he did that to her again.

Both: Sooyoung will sue him!

Seohyun: hahaha! Ne! Arasso! Korom, what shall we do?

Me: Oh! Let’s see! Um…

Seohyun: Ya! Seriously? You asked me here without plans at all?

Finally, before she can even move, my plan starts. I actually asked 5 kids to do me a favor that is to give Seohyun flowers which is red rose. They all come nearer one by one with one red rose in their hands and the last one with 12 white flowers and one black rose at the center. She took it all. She was examining it very carefully.

Me: How was it?

Seohyun: How? How did you do this? I mean, there’s no available black rose here in Seoul!

Me: oh! A friend of mine just got back here from America. He got some roses with him so I kind of bought it. The black rose is just like you! Even though there are lots of beautiful and attracted roses around, there’s one rose that will shine the most and I will always chose.

Seohyun: Kamsahmnida, Kyuhyun-oppa!

Me: did you like it?

Seohyun: of course!

Me: if everyone had dinner, then ours won’t be.

Seohyun: What do you mean?

Me:  Because your strange big mind thinks about it, I’ll let you have it!

I quickly took her hand and pull her with me. I bring her closer to the tower. When we finally get closer, I took the fireworks and bring it with me back to her. I gave her the fireworks and lighted it. We were both watching the fireworks. We were laughing and playing while watching the fireworks. As soon as it all ended, we both look at each other and started laughing again.

Seohyun: this is really fun!

 Me: ne! It is!

Seohyun: but do you know what’s the most fun of all? This!

Seohyun then pushed me to the center of the fountain and then suddenly waters started to splash on me. She was laughing to hard watching me getting wet. I decided to go to her and go with me so I grab her hand and pull her next to me. Together, we get soaked under the fountain. We were all wet. Luckily, we have some extra clothes with us. When we were finally through playing under the fountain, I took coffee for both of us. We were sitting at the bench. Thick towels were wrapped around us. Suddenly, felt a cold thing touches us. We then realized that it was the snow. I put my arm around her and she gets closer to me. We decided to stay for a little moment before we go and change our clothes. We were both watching the snow fall happily. This is one of the happiest days of us together!