Chapter 6: love Song!

Complete : Forever

Donghae’s P.O.V

It’s another day again. It seems like day pass so fast. It was our music period. We were all at the music room. Today’s discussion is about songs. Well, it’s kind of boring but what catch my attention was the part “You sing not for someone else to be heard, you sing for the person you love!”  I suddenly remember what Sooyoung told me.

*Flashback*

It was summer and Sooyoung and Donghae were on Sooyoung’s house. She was composing songs and has been composing songs for so long.

Donghae: What are those?

Sooyoung: you say you’ve been spying on me but you don’t know these?

(Right before when Sooyoung became bad when her parents left her alone at Korea, Donghae was secretly following Sooyoung. He’s been following her so that nothing bad will happen to Sooyoung)

Donghae: I mean, I don’t enter your room?!

Sooyoung: ok! These were the songs I composed before. Whenever I am bored, I’ll just compose songs.

Donghae: so, these were the papers you were working on and never let me read!

Sooyoung: Sort of~ but hey! I was just… I don’t want you to see it because I think you’ll laugh on it!

Donghae: you must be, wanting to be discovered!

Sooyoung: Of course not! When you sing, you don’t sing for someone else just to be heard, you sing for someone that you love!

*end of flashback*

She said those exact words to me. Suddenly, our teacher asks one of us to sing in front. Sooyoung was chosen. She stands up in front. She took a guitar with her and sings.

Sooyoung: (singing “How great is your love”)

Everyone clapped their hands as Sooyoung stops singing. She looks like an angel while singing up in front. She went back to her seat which is beside me.

Sooyoung: I feel so embarrassed right there.

Me: why? You look so beautiful there. You’re like a goddess singing a song for a god.

Sooyoung: really?

Me: Look at them! (Pointing out everyone) They were all praising you! They were all touched on your song!

Sooyoung: you’re right! I shouldn’t feel embarrassed! Anyway, I actually feel happy and… really happy!

Taeyeon: but I wonder who’s in your mind when you’re singing that song!

Seohyun: yeah! Before, you would always say it’s for your grandma, is it still the same?

Sooyoung: of course~ for whom else is that song for?!

Siwon was sitting at the back with Taeyeon.

Siwon: looks like our princess changes now, (whispers) composing song for “him”

Sooyoung: Bwa???

Ryeowook: so, to whom exactly?

Sooyoung: actually, it’s…its… it’s for …

Yuri: for???

Sooyoung: It’s for (looks at Donghae) “Him”

Everybody looks at Donghae

Kyuhyun: oh? Him!

Seohyun: Yeah! Who else?

Yuri: wow?!

Yeonie: guys don’t be like that! Anyway, I’m glad you’re finally showing your “inner deeper feelings” (Chuckles)

Sooyoung: Ya! What do you mean “inner deeper feelings?”

Suddenly the 2 Americans join the conversation.

Tiffany: Bad! So bad!

Jessica: can you imagine that, Fany? She wasn’t even able to show her “inner deeper feelings” for him! So sad! Really!

Tiffany: Yeah! I know!

Jessica: if that was me, I probably would really get sad and mad about it!

Sooyoung: yeah! So sad, isn’t it? You aren’t able to show your “inner deeper feeling” for someone YOU love JUST because you DONT have someone loved to show for! How sad it must be! Such a TRAGIC!

Jessica: oh! Yeah? F.Y.I I have someone I loved!

Sooyoung: OH…MY…GOSH! Was it you? I’m so sorry! I didn’t know! I thought it was someone else! Im really sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you!

Tiffany: ha-ha! You’re not even funny!

Sooyoung: am I trying to crack a joke here? Really?! Fany, what kind of friend are you? You were supposed to cheering up, Sica and yet~ you try to laugh as if she’s not your friend!

Jessica: You sure don’t have anything else to do, right?

Sooyoung: oh! You’re so wrong! Im actually too busy right now!

Tiffany: you’re really trying us, aren’t you? Well come on, let’s put it into a fight!

Suddenly, the teacher came.

Mrs. Baek: Ms. Hwang! First is the food fight and now this! Where have your manners gone? Even here to my class, you’re making trouble?

Tiffany: but ma’am~

Mrs. Baek: get out of my class, you and Ms. Jung. Immediately!!!

Jessica and Tiffany get out of the class.

Sooyoung: (whispers) byie! See you later! (Waves)

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

Finally, we were class dismissed but we have an assignment that is to play a song or any piece with piano. I was sitting in my bed with my laptop. I was chatting with the girls.

*at chatbox*

@BeautifulThanflowers:

Annyeong!!!

Learned what happened!

‘Bout you and you’re boyfie!

@CheerfulShiShin:

Oh! Really?

@KidLeader:

Im glad it was all through!

Gosh! It was really stressful!

@DancingQueen:

You said it like…

YOU were the ONE who got into IT!

@KidLeader:

But I was in between them!

@BlackPearl:

Oh! Yeah?

@CheerfulShikShin:

Ok! Let’s move on!

It’s all over!!

How are you Hyoyeon there?

Eunhyuk must be beside you right now!

@DancingQueen:

HEY! How did you~

@MaknaeSeororo:

Omo! :0 just caught you!

@DancingQueen:

Well, Yeah! He’s here!

But he’s somewhere else! L

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

Aw! What was he doing?

@DancingQueen:

Don’t know!

He seems to be really BUSY! :/

He’s gone somewhere else!

@CheerfulShikShin:

Really?! That guy! Wait ‘til he comeback here!

I’ll make him SUFFER really BAD!!!

@BlackPearl:

Omo! :0

This looks exciting! J

@KidLeader:

He’ll regret coming back here!

Hahaha J

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

So, when will you be coming back???

@DancingQueen:

Let me see…:\

There’s 2 months left… and

I’ll probably come back before Christmas!

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

Too long!!

@MaknaeSeororo:

Wae, unnie?

Planning to make a

COME BACK too???

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

We can never say! J

@CheerfulShikShin:

Oh! Come on!

I wouldn’t be surprised IF I SEE YOU

Before THIS month ENDS!

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

 Hey! How come~

YOU!

Kibum must have TOLD it to YOU!!! :/

@DancingQuen:

What’s there to keep, Miss KIM???

Hahaha…

If we know, YOU already MARRY Kibum!

Hahaha

@BlackPearl:

Yeah Right! J

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

Of course NOT!!!

@MaknaeSeororo:

Unnie??!!!

@CheerfulShikShin:

Well, I BET!

She’ll be wearing a ring when she finally come back here!

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

KIBUM IS REALLY DEAD!!!

Wait ‘till he comes home!!!

I’ll rip down his DORM!!!

@KidLeader:

Hahaha!!! J

Nice Job, SY!!!

@BeautifulThanFlowers:

GTG!

I have classes right now!

Toddles!!!

@BlackPearl:

Yeah!

I need to work on that “play a piano” part!

I’ll be working on my piece, bye guys!!!

@DancingQueen:

Ok!

Need to rehearse too!

Good luck to all of us!

@MaknaeSeororo:

Yeah! Me too…

Got to work on it!

Byie!

@KidLeader:

Good night girls!!

@CheerfulShikShin:

Adios, Sayonara, Zaijian…

Annyeong, Chao…

GOODBYE!!!

*end of Chat*

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

It was a bright beautiful morning! We were all excited for our piece. Suddenly, the ”mean Girls” came. OMG! Their day will really never be complete without teasing us. But it’s ok. In the end, it’s still them who lose the fight. I suddenly remember yesterday. Our music teacher scolds them and asked them to go out. Im pretty sure its gonna happen again to them.

Tiffany: I didn’t know that the “Social Climbers” are already here!

Jessica: yeah! I know! And of course~ they would act like “Socialites” like us.

Sooyoung: oh! Did you know who got scolded and get out of the music room yesterday? Because I don’t! I must be VERY BUSY that time! Who are they again?

Jessica: You never said that!!!

Sooyoung: Oh! Yes! I DID!

Tiffany: you’re gonna regret all of this!

Sooyoung: oh! Just so you know, I have never regretted any of my actions and decisions. NEVER in my ENTIRE life!

Jessica: don’t worry! Because I’ll make you one! And I’ll make sure you won’t forget it! I’ll remind it to you every single minute of your life!

Sooyoung: Im waiting!

Tiffany: just wait!

Sooyoung: I WILL!

Told you! They lose the conversation! Finally, it was our presentation. We were all at the auditorium. We were all sitting at the front at right side and those mean girls were on the left side. Then, few minutes more and finally it starts. First is Seohyun. OH MY GOSH! She blew it! Her presentation is really GOOD! Well, she’s from Special Class before (*note: Read Complete chapter 11: Show! Show! Show! It was her first appearance. She was playing a piano)

So, there’s no wonder. She played Winter Sonata. It’s really beautiful. Finally, she finished playing the piano. It was a standing ovation. We all stand up and give her a BIG Applause! She went back to her seat. We were all praising her so much. Our teacher gave her an A+ for that. Well, she deserves it!

After so many presentations, it was finally Donghae’s turn. He first made his bows then went to the piano and sit. He looks relaxed up there. Finally, he placed his hands at the piano and started playing it. It was~ IT WAS CANON! It was Sooyoung’s Favorite piece. OMG! Even Sooyoung was shocked to see Donghae playing it. She never thought Donghae knows it. Well, only few people know that it was Sooyoung’s favorite. Donghae really played it beautiful. Everybody was amazed at Donghae.

Yuri: WOW! I never thought that Hae looks cool playing a piano up there.

Ryeowook: well you know, he was supposed to be at Special Class before but he just reject it. He is really indeed talented!

Seohyun: It was my first time seeing him playing a piano and I never thought that he was this good! I thought he was just smart and athletic. I never thought he could also play a piano!

Taeyeon: Yeah! He’s really good! Most of the Students from Special Class were very good at Instruments. I guess he was nowhere to be placed. Just like Sy! They are really perfect for each other!

Siwon: it must be very touching for Sy that Hae knows her favorite piece and was able to play it very beautifully for her!

Yuri: he’s really a sweet guy!

Kyuhyun: That is LEE DONGHAE’s charm, to perform in stage for someone special for him. You’re the luckiest girl ever, Sy!

Sooyoung: Yeah! I know!

Finally, it ended. Sooyoung was really shocked. Donghae went to Sooyoung.

Donghae: how was it?

Sooyoung: how did you~

Donghae: (whispers) told you, I was spying you.

Sooyoung: it was really good! It’s very beautiful! I like it!

Donghae: I’m glad that you like it! It was really for you!

Sooyoung: Thanks!