Chapter 30: My Child!

Complete : Forever

 

Heechul’s P.O.V

It was early in the morning. We were about to visit Sooyoung to the hospital. I was with Leeteuk and Tiffany. We saw Taeyeon just leaving Sy’s room. Yuri, Ryeowook, Yoona and Kibum were waiting outside. We quickly went to them.

Taeyeon: Oh! Heechul!

Me: How is Sy?

Yuri: What are you doing here? I’m sure Sica was with you too. You should go now!

Tiffany: Yul, calm down. Sica’s not with us. We’re here because of Sy. How is she?

Kibum: She’s still unconscious.

Leeteuk: Kuraeyo?

Yoona: The doctor said that they’ll know what the problem is really as soon as Sy woke up.

Tiffany: I hope she’ll be fine! This is just like before!

Me: I’m sure Sy will be ok! She’s a cat! She has 9 lives!

Tiffany: I can’t help but worry. I heard that their parents are coming here.

Leeteuk: Come on, Fany! Don’t worry! Nothing bad will happen!

Tiffany: Aniyo! Remember what happened to Sy when she got hit by a Taxi? To tell you all the truth, Sy’s guardian, Yeonhee found it out and she warned us. I heard she’s sent by their mom so I think she said something. She’s scary!

Taeyeon: Aniyo! Yeonhee won’t put all of us into a big trouble. She knows what’s going to happen if they found out about it!

Me: Does Siwon didn’t even sleep?

Ryeowook: Ne! He’s been there since Sy got here.

Leeteuk: Looks like he’s really worried for Sy!

Yuri: of course! This is the first time Sy got into the hospital. She actually can’t stay here any longer! Everyone knows how she’s afraid of the hospital.

Me: What’s going to happen now? I heard that Sy’s parents are coming here!

Yoona: Ne! In that time, Sy should be awake now! If she didn’t, we’re really into a big trouble!

Taeyeon: Anyway, you can’t come in and see Sy. Siwon was inside and he doesn’t want anyone to enter and visit Sy. Mianhae, I hope you understand!

Tiffany: Arasso! Don’t worry! We’ll tell to others that Sy’s ok. Everyone in the campus is going crazy because of what happened. We’ll go now! Annyeong!

We then all go. We couldn’t do anything but just asked them for an update. We can’t get near to Sy as you heard why. I feel so sorry to Siwon especially to Sy. I know why she really breaks up with Donghae but Sica must have misunderstood that. This shouldn’t have had happened. But it’s already here; all we got to do is find a permanent solution into it.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

We were all at the outside of the room. Aish! Siwon-oppa is still inside! I’m really so worried about him! He’s been there since Sy got in and he hasn’t come out yet! He’s not even eating yet. Ah! What am I going to do? Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming on our way. I saw Yoona, Kibum, Yuri and Ryeowook stand up. I look at them and wonder why. I saw them looking at where the footsteps are coming from. I look there and stand up too. I was shocked. No way! It can’t be! It~ it is…

Me: Auntie, Annyeong Haseyo!

Mrs. Choi: Looks like all of you were already expecting me. Where are Sooyoung and Siwon?

Yoona: Annyeong Haseyo, Mrs. Choi! They’re inside of the room.

Mrs. Choi: How is Sooyoung?

Kibum: Annyeong Haseyo! Right now, she is still… unconscious!

Me: They’re inside Auntie, you can come in!

I come in with Mrs. Choi at Sy’s room. She went near to Sy beside Siwon. Siwon-oppa was holding Sy’s hand. Auntie was shocked to see Sy lying in bed like that.

Mrs. Choi: This is unbelievable! Eottoke? Answer me, Taeyeon! How this happened?

Me: Mianhae! She fell into the pool and... Jeongmal Mianhae!

Mrs. Choi: So it’s true! What did Dr. Jang said?

Me: he said that Sy’s ok now but they need to run tests to Sy as soon as she wakes up!

Mrs. Choi: (Holding Sooyoung’s hand) my dear Sooyoung, wake up now! Tell me what happened to you!

Siwon: Omma!

I look at the glass window. Yoona, Kibum, Yuri and Ryeowook were watching us. Suddenly, Auntie said something.

Mrs. Choi: Omo!

Siwon: Waeyo?

Mrs. Choi: Did you feel that? Sooyoung’s finger moved!

Me: Bwa?

Siwon: Sooyoung! Sooyoung! Are you awake now?

Suddenly, Sooyoung’s eyes opened slowly. Yoona and Kibum quickly called the doctor. Auntie and Siwon-oppa were still holding Sooyoung. They were trying to make Sooyoung speak.

Siwon: Sooyoung, are you ok?

Mrs. Choi: Sooyoung, is there something hurts, tell me?

Then Dr. Jang came in. He quickly examines Sooyoung. He was asking Sooyoung too but she’s not speaking. She was just moving but not saying anything.

Mrs. Choi: Dr. Jang! Why is she not saying anything?

Dr. Jang: Sooyoung, I want you to nod your head if you can hear us.

Sooyoung then nods.

Dr. Jang: Is there something that hurts? Any part of your body?

Sooyoung didn’t move her head. She was just looking around her.

Dr. Jang: Sooyoung, can you speak?

Sooyoung then just stared at us.

Dr. Jang: but you can speak?

Sooyoung nods.

Dr. Jang: Arasso! Korom, let’s just let her take a rest. Sooyoung, you should take a lot of rest for now. You’ll go home first but you need to go back here by tomorrow for tests.

Dr. Jang then went outside with me and Auntie. When we finally go outside, they quickly went to Dr. Jang

Dr. Jang: Sooyoung needs to go home. She won’t have a fast recovery here at the hospital but she needs to have a lot of bed rest. You can bring her here tomorrow morning for the tests. It’s best if she doesn’t have that much visitors for now. We still don’t know what’s really wrong with her why she don’t want to speak. That’s all for now!

Dr. Jang then went away.

Yuri: But Sooyoung will be ok, right?

Me: Ne! Sooyoung is ok! That’s for sure!

Yoona’s P.O.V

It’s another day again. We went to school early. Siwon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were all absent. Taeyeon went with them to the hospital. Aigoo! I hope nothing bad happens with Sooyoung but she doesn’t talk and it worries us so much. I was talking with Yuri, Seohyun, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. I told the others what happened to the hospital yesterday.

Seohyun: Kuraeyo? Omo! That’s really a worrisome!

Tiffany: I hope Sooyoung’s ok. She needs to speak!

Yuri: I guess the reason why she doesn’t want to speak is because of what happened!

Me: that might be the case!

Tiffany: Girls, Sica didn’t know anything. She completely misunderstands everything!

Seohyun: Ne! That’s right!

Yuri: But she was wrong for hurting Sy like that! And why does she get mad at Sy because of that? Why does she care for Donghae so much? Why? Do they have a relationship?

Me: Ne! To think of it, that’s what I’m curious about too! And remember when Sica got hospitalized because of her allergy? Donghae was so worried about Sica too. He even gets mad at Sy because of that! Fany, do you know anything?

Tiffany: Molla! Sica has been keeping secrets on her own recently. But to what I noticed, Hae and Sica have been become closer than before.

Me: I just hope that my suspicion about the two of them is wrong! I don’t want Sy to get hurt!

Yuri: But if ever that is true, what will you do?

Me: Of course, I will surely get mad. But I will need to know why first before I do something!

Hyoyeon: what about you Fany, out of all, you know Sica the best! Do you think Sica will do that?

Tiffany: Aish! Molla! Sica has an attitude sometimes. When she really wants to destroy someone, she’ll do it no matter what! But Sica won’t do that to Sy, they’re now friends!

Hyoyeon: That’s what I thought too!

Yuri: But what if she’s just revenging because of what Sy did to her?

Seohyun: Could that mean, she really didn’t forgive Sy because of that?

Hyoyeon: Aniyo! I think Sica is not that bad that she can’t forgive Sy for that. Sy almost cost her life for saving Sica, so what happened to Sica isn’t that big for her to not forgive Sy!

Me: So you’re saying that Sica did that because Sy used Hae?

Hyoyeon: Molla! We really don’t know why! It’s better if we asked the three of them so that everything will be cleared out now!

Yuri: Do you really think Hae and Sica will tell the truth? They’ll just do some cover-ups for the both of them! Sy is a church-goer and she never lies so Sy will tell the truth for sure!

Hyoyeon: but isn’t Sy so secretive? What if she really didn’t lie but keeping the real reason?

Yuri: Aniyo! I know Sooyoung! She’ll never do that!

Me: Arasso! Let’s just all wait for the truth to reveal itself! We should hope Sy is doing good or else… Remember Mrs. Choi is now here! All secrets must be kept until Mrs. Choi has finally gotten back, if not Sica is really dead and so is Hae!

Yuri: Ne! Remember, Mrs. Choi still doesn’t know about Sy’s first accident regarding the taxi!

Seohyun: All of us will be into a big trouble once Mrs. Choi found it out!

Suddenly, Sica came in and went to her seat. She was just quiet. Heechul then went to her and talk to her. Just then, Donghae came in too. He quickly went to his seat. Hmm... I don’t know but I really feel something between them. They even come here at the same time. We then start our class. Our day seems to be really so long without Sy. Aish! I’m really bored! Ah! I miss Sy so much now! I hope she’s doing well now! The whole school is in chaos of what happened! We were all divided into two. Some were on Sy’s side and some are on Sica’s side. This can’t keep on. We must do something. Sooyoung must come to school now so that all of the rumors and speculations and fights will be put out now.

Kibum’s P.O.V

Hay! Another day again! I went to school together with Yoona. We saw everyone was already there but still Sooyoung, Siwon and Taeyeon are absent. We then start our class. On the middle of our class, the door suddenly opened. We all look at who it is. We then saw Siwon and Taeyeon. They entered the class. Then suddenly, there’s a girl at the back of them. It was Sooyoung. She has a bandage at her right-side head. She then quickly went to her seat. Siwon exchanged seats with Donghae. Just then, everyone was whispering. I can hear all of them talking.

Girl1: Omo! Sooyoung is back!

Boy1: I wonder what’s going to happen now!

Girl2: Tsk! Sica must be scared right now!

Boy2: This is war!

Girl3: Lucky she’s still alive after what she did to Donghae!

Boy3: But look at her, she’s like the Sooyoung before. The bad girl!

Me: Yoong!

Yoona: I know! Everyone is divided! This is not good! But at least Sooyoung finally come back at school.

Me: But I guess, she still doesn’t speak! Look at her!

Yoona: Aigoo! Why do I get the feeling of this? Feels like a strong aura came. More like a bad strong aura! Do you think Sooyoung is mad?

Me: Molla! I don’t know what’s going to happen next!

 Then, the class starts. The whole time, Sooyoung was not speaking. She was just looking at the blackboard. The bell then rings. AS soon as the bell rings, everyone from the other section and year went to our room and is looking for Sy. Everyone wants to see Sy. Sy then stand up. Siwon and Taeyeon stand up too.

Taeyeon: Sooyoung, is there anything you need?

Siwon: Do you want to go somewhere?

Suddenly Sica showed up in front of Sy. But then, Sy just ignored her and leave but Sica stopped Sy.

Jessica: Sooyoung! Please, wait!

Tiffany: Ya! Sica!

Jessica: Mianhae! I know that what I did to you is wrong but I want you to know that… I don’t regret anything!

Tiffany: Ya! Sica, stop it!

Yuri: Ya! Sica!!!

Jessica: I still believe that you only used Hae!

Donghae: Sica!

Jessica: That sorry is for you because you let go of a very good man! It’s your loss!

Sooyoung then turned around and look at Sica. She went near to Sica and gave her hand. It seems like she wants to shake hands with Sica! But why? What for? Does that mean that Sica was right? They then shake hands and after that Sooyoung slapped Sica in her face REAL hard!

Taeyeon: Sooyoung!

Sooyoung was just staring at Sica. Sica lift up her head and look at Sy.

Jessica: so you finally admit that I’m right? You’re so bad! I’ll never forgive you!

But then Mrs. Choi came in and saw Jessica and Sooyoung standing there. She quickly goes near Sy.

Mrs. Choi: You must be Jung Jessica, The daughter of the CEO of the Jung Company. (To Donghae) I never expected this from you, Donghae!

Jessica: Aniyo! You’re wrong! It was Sooyoung! Sooyoung used Donghae! She just played Donghae did you know that?

Just then Mrs. Lee who was there too came in and slapped Sica. Everyone was shocked.

Mrs. Lee: Sooyoung didn’t play Donghae!

Jessica: You don’t know! She just ad~

Mrs. Lee: They broke up because of YOU!

Donghae: Omma!

Mrs. Lee: Donghae, come with me. So are all of you who are there at the accident. You too, Jung Jessica.

Everyone was all shocked. We then all go to the conference room. They were investigating of what really happened. All of us were there and so are Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Lee. The principal was there too and the teachers.

Mr. Principal: So, it all happened when Jessica found out about Sooyoung and Donghae’s break up. Ms. Jung, can you tell us about it from the start?

Jessica: I was about to go to the ladies’ room when I heard 2 girls talking. I heard they were talking about Sooyoung and Donghae’s break up. At first, I didn’t believe it. So I asked them if they’re telling the truth and they said yes. They even have pictures of Sooyoung and Donghae that time.

Mrs. Park: Who are they? The ones who told it to you?

Jessica: It was them (Points)

Girl1: We just told her facts! We didn’t say anything, just that!

Mr. Principal: So why did you do that?

Jessica: Obviously because she used Donghae!

Yuri: Really? Is that all? It doesn’t seem like it was to me!

Mrs. Choi: What do you mean, Yuri?

Yuri: Sica and Donghae were every close to each other. To tell you the truth, there was an accident. Sooyoung unintentionally made a prank to Sica and she got victimized by it. To that, Donghae was very mad and even got mad at Sy for that. He was so worried to Sica that he waseven  the one who brought her to the hospital!

Mrs. Choi: Chincha?

Tiffany: But all of us were worried about Sica too. It’s just right!

Yoona: Actually, there was a time~ No! Actually, it was multiple times when I have seen Hae and Sica together. Most of the time, they were having dinner, just the two of them and sometimes with Sica’s dad.

Jessica: Aniyo! That’s~ That’s just friendly date!

Yuri: Date? So, the reason why you two are so close with each other is because you two were~

Donghae: It’s because Sica is important to me. She’s not just someone else, she’s…

Sooyoung: It was me! Because of me, Lee Company was putted to a bankruptcy. And Donghae’s dad asked for help to Sica’s dad so he helps them but in return, Donghae must marry Sica.

Mrs. Choi: Wait! How???

Sooyoung: Lee Company was the one who supports an orphanage. I asked Mr. Lee to sponsor the orphanage and he agreed and because of that they went bankrupt.

Mrs. Choi: But Sooyoung…

Sooyoung: it was the time when I was leaving alone here at Seoul. I don’t want the kids to get hungry like me so I asked Mr. Lee. The orphanage needs a sponsor for their food.

Mrs. Choi: Sooyoung…

Sooyoung: It was all me! Mianhae!

Mrs. Lee: Sooyoung, that’s not true! You’re lying!

Sooyoung: Aniyo! That’s true!

Donghae: Kuraeyo? Sooyoung, answer me, is that true?

 Sooyoung: Ne!

Mrs. Choi: But what Jessica did to Sooyoung, she must pay for it!

Principal: Arasso! Ms. Jung, you are suspended for a day!

Hyoyeon: Bwa? But  it’s not fair! She did that because she was angry!

Yuri: Oh, Please! Ya! She should be expelled for everything she did!

Hyoyeon: Aniyo! If I were on Sica’s place, I would have done the same too!

Yoona: You have forgotten Hyoyeon, Sica almost killed Sooyoung!

Mrs. Choi: Bwa?

Kyuhyun: Yoona…

Yoona: Sooyoung got hit by a Taxi because of Sica. Sooyoung was comatose for 3 days. She was just at the clinic for a week.

Mrs. Choi: Is that all true? Siwon!

Siwon: NE!

Mrs. Choi: I will not let this pass! That girl must be expelled!

Principal: But…

Mrs. Choi: Expel her! 

Principal: But you see, Ms. Jung is a graduating student here! I can’t just…

Mrs. Choi: EXPEL HER!!!

Sooyoung: Omma! Ahh! Ahh!

Ryeowook: Sooyoung!

Me: Sy, what’s happening?

Sooyoung: My head… AH!!! My head… It hurts…so bad!!! Ahh!

Siwon: Come on, we’ll go!

Siwon then carry Sooyoung and brought her to the car. Mrs. Choi then goes with them. WE were left all at the conference room.

Yuri: I will never forgive you, Sica!

Hyoyeon: Ya! Don’t blame Sica as if it was all her fault!

Yoona: Wae? Hyoyeon, have you forgotten too? You’re the one who throws that salmon to Sica! If not for Sy, you’ll be the one to receive punishments!

Tiffany: But Sy did it all. She chose to do it all!

Taeyeon: ENOUGH!!! Stop fighting! You’re no help! For what’s happening to Sy, it was your entire fault because you always leave her no choice! Do you think Sooyoung did it all because she wants to? Aniyo! She did it because no one would have done it! What’s happening to Sy is something serious!

Seohyun: What do you mean unnie?

Taeyeon: we don’t know exactly yet but Sy will have to be confined to the hospital. Ani! Sy, she'll have to go abroad for surgery.

Me: Bwa?

Hyoyeon: Waeyo?

Taeyeon: Sy. The doctors find something with Sy. She won’t be able to come to the graduation.

Yoona: But~

Taeyeon: That’s the reason why she tried to come here. She wanted to spend her last day here with us but since this happened, looks like its impossible now! And Donghae, it’s really Sooyoung the one who told me about the arrange mariage. She knows it all along because she was there. If only you all know how hard she has been through.

*after 5 years*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! ^_______^..

So Sooyoung went to abroad for surgery. :(

But everything will have to be back to normal, that's for sure!

Anyway, i hope you like the update and thanks for the comments!

I really appreciate it! :)

And for everyone who's worried, dont worry!

i promise this wont end with HaeSica as couple.

Forever SooHae!