Chapter 21: Hoot!

Complete : Forever

 

Yuri’s P.O.V

We then all went back to Seoul. Gosh! Our vacation in Jeju was really DAEBAK! We have class today so I quickly take a bath and wear my uniform. I waved goodbye to my mom and dad and went outside. I saw Wookie-oppa. He was about to door bell when he saw me come out of our house. We then decided to go to school together. We were talking about our great vacation at Jeju while walking on our way to school. We stopped at Sooyoung’s house and come in. We saw Donghae, Siwon, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Minho, Sulli, Kyuhyun and Seohyun all waiting at the sala.

Me: Annyeong!

Taeyeon: Oh! Yuri-ah! Annyeong!

Sulli: Good morning Yul-unnie, Wookie-oppa!

Ryeowook: What are you all doing here?

Hyoyeon: Obviously! We are waiting for Sooyoung to come down!

Donghae: (Shouts) YA! Sooyoung! When will you come down? When the class ends? Come on, we’re gonna be late!

Eunhyuk: What’s with her that taking her so long?

Seohyun: (Shouts) Unnie!!! We’re late! Please, hurry up!!!

Donghae: Seriously! If she didn’t come down within a minute, I’ll go to her room and bring her here downstairs.

Siwon: Should we do it?

Before Siwon and Donghae go up Sooyoung finally come downstairs with her bag. She was all dressed up with her uniform with yellow hair band and curled hair. She went downstairs happily as if something happened. We were all looking weird while she didn’t notice us waiting for her for like years.

Sooyoung: Wae?

Kyuhyun: Your so late, your highness! We’ve been waiting for years here!

Sooyoung: Mianhae! (Smiling)

Donghae: what took you so long there?

Sooyoung: Oh! (To Siwon) Siwon-Oppa! Aunt Sophie is going to a party and Im going with her!

Siwon: is that all? Omo! You make us wait for you here for so long because of that?

Sooyoung; But it wasn’t just a simple party! All of the most important people here in South Korea will be there!

Taeyeon: Aigoo! Arasso! Let’s go! We’re gonna be late!

We then all went outside and go to school. We all walked to school all paired up. Of course! You know who’s with whom! As for Sulli, she’s with Minho. We were all still talking about our vacation. Well, that vacation is really great and very memorable for us. We all have great time there. After 5 minutes of walking, we finally reached our destination. Luckily, it was still 5 minutes before it was time. We all went to our seats. Everybody was already there. Finally, the bell rang and our teacher went in. We then started our class discussion.

 While our teacher was discussing, Sooyoung was daydreaming. Omo! What was with her that makes her act like crazy? I quickly asked her out.

Me: YA! Sooyoung, what’s with you?

Sooyoung: ha? Oh! Nothing! It’s just that I’m so excited to be there at the party!

Me: YA! Park-Songsaegnim was discussing about the entrance exam next month! This isn’t the time to daydream!

Sooyoung: Arra! But I can’t help it!

Me: Aigoo! Look at this girl! You’re mostly the one who told us that we should put our studies first as our 1 priority!

Sooyoung: I know!

After so many hours, the bell rang. It was now our lunch break. We were all at the cafeteria.  As Usual, the boys were the one who brought snacks and we girls were at the table. We were all chatting about so many things. We were all telling our most unforgettable moment at Jeju.

Yoona: Ne! That was really unforgettable!

Tiffany: mine was about Sica and Heechul!

Yuri: Oh! Ne! I think that their feelings developed more when were at Jeju, what do you think?

Hyoyeon: Ne! I think so!

Sulli: Mine was when we’re having picnic!

Krystal: Oh! NE! NE! Just thinking about it makes me laugh again!

Jessica: I remember how secrets were exposed one by one when they’re talking about Taeyeon and Siwon!

Taeyeon: It was all because of Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Bwa? How come it became suddenly me?

Taeyeon: Obviously, if it wasn’t because of you making me so confused it wouldn’t happen!

Sooyoung: YA! It’s your fault too! Don’t blame it all to me!

Finally the boys came. They brought snacks with them and sit beside us.

Kibum: Ya! You two are still arguing because of what happened back there?

Yoona: Taeyeon can’t still forgive Sooyoung about it!

Sooyoung: Bwa? Why am I not forgiven? Am I the one who exposed it? She did it all herself! I have nothing to do with it!

Siwon: but you told something that is forbidden! You told the whole story!

Sooyoung: Arra! Blame it all to me! Aish! Why do you all back up each other against me?

Eunhyuk: Obviously, you don’t need one! You’re already strong enough just by yourself! You can stand up for yourself!

Sooyoung: YA!!!

Heechul: Ne! I agree!

Suddenly, a student comes to us.

Student: Mianhae! Can I have a word with Sooyoung-ssi?

Sooyoung: Wae?

Student: Ms. Park told me to tell you to go to her. It was about earlier. She saw your paper blank. It seems that you forgot to put what university you’re planning to enter.

Sooyoung: Oh! Kuraeyo? Arasso! Tell her Im coming. Kamsahmnida!

Donghae: Sooyoung, you didn’t put what school you’re going to enter?

Sooyoung: I was still thinking about it!

Sulli: unnie! Don’t you have any school you want to go?

Jessica: that’s strange!

Sooyoung: let’s just say that I want a wise decision. I don’t want to leave regrets! Arasso! I’ll be living then! Annyeong. See you at the room!

Sooyoung then leave. Strange! She could just ask us what school we’re going to and just go with us in the same school. Why does she have to think about it carefully? Don’t tell me she has other plans! Aish! I’m going crazy! I should stop asking so many questions!

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

It was finally class dismissal. We all went home. As soon as I went home I head to my room. I put my things in my desk and rest for a while. After 5 minutes, I pick a dress for the party. After that, I bathed and dress it. I fix my hair and put on a make-up. I wear the red high heels Aunt Sophie gave me. After that, I took my pouch and go.

I took a cab and went to the place. As I get out of the car I saw Aunt Sophie just arrived. I quickly run to her. She was holding something. It was a mask. I look around and realize that the people have to wear mask as well too. She gave my mask and asks me to wear it. I do it as she says. We then enter inside.

Ok! So if we were wearing a mask then how come I will see my favorite celebrities then? Do we really need to wear mask? Is it that necessary? I tried to remove my mask but then suddenly Aunt Sophie came to me.

Aunt Sophie: Ya! What are you doing? Do you want to get out of here? Put it on!

Me: Wae? I don’t get the reason why we should wear this!

Aunt Sophie: It’s the special request! Just do it!

Me: Arasso! But Aunt Sophie, how will I meet Daniel Henney then?

Aunt Sophie: Seriously, Sooyoung? Are you that obsessed with him? I thought you have a boyfriend and you loved him so much to death?

Me: I love him but not the way you described it! It’s like you’re saying that Im obsessed with Hae.

Aunt Sophie: Arasso! Arasso! But aren’t you worried that someone else might steal your boyfriend away from you?

Me: If he dares to go with any girl I’m going to kill him to death! By the way, whose party is this anyway?

Aunt Sophie: He’s one of the most competent guys in the industry of sports. He owns very well-known and beautiful wide golf course here in Seoul. He’s known for being the number one leading sports company here in South Korea.

Me: Kuraeyo? He must be really well-respected here in South Korea.

Aunt Sophie: Of course! He’s the only person here in South Korea that can hold such big celebrations!

Me: Ne! Just seeing and being here is really great!

While we were talking, Aunt Sophie suddenly told me something. It’s too bad because I wasn’t able to hear it clearly because I wasn’t paying that much attention to her. I just saw Daniel Henney come to our way so I quickly grab the opportunity. He went to us with his manager and approached us.

Daniel: Excuse me, Are you Sooyoung? Choi Sooyoung?

Me: NE! Waeyo? How did you know me?

Daniel: I knew it! Nice meeting you Im~

Me: Ne! Daniel Henney, right?

Daniel: Ne! Actually, I’m close with the SM President, Lee Sooman. Yunho has been talking about all of you guys. You and your friends are kind of popular at the agency. So that’s why, I know you. It’s an honor to meet you up-close!

Me: Bwa? Aniyo! Please don’t! The honor is mine!

Aunt Sophie: If you didn’t know, this girl is a very big fan of yours!

Daniel: Kuraeyo? Korom, when will you come to SM entertainment so that we could make CFs?

Me: Molla! Im graduating High School so my focus right now is in going to college!

Daniel: Kuraeyo? You’re graduating? Strange! You don’t look like!

Me: Kuraeyo?

Daniel: Ne! You look just like a freshman in high school! (laughs)

Suddenly, the MC speaks.

MC: Can I get all of your attentions, please? Kamsahmnida! It was a big pleasure to be here in such event! Today, we celebrates the success of one of the most competent people in the industry of Sports~ Mr. Jung!!!

Mr. Jung: Kamsahmnida! Actually, today is the happiest day of my life; actually my 2 daughters are here with me today!

Huh? This guy looks so familiar to me. It seems that I have seen him somewhere else. But where?

Mr. Jung: Actually, it’s not just that. Today is the special day for me and my daughter, Jessica.

Jessica? Wait! Arra! He’s Krystal and Sica’s Appa! I knew I have seen him before. He’s business partners with Appa. I saw him at our company’s anniversary.

Mr. Jung: Tonight is the night! My lovely daughter, Jung Jessica is finally getting married!

Bwa? Did I hear it right? He said Getting married! With whom?

Mr. Jung: Tonight, we don’t only celebrate my success but the engagement of my daughter!
My daughter, Jung Jessica is getting married with Lee Donghae! Please, come here in the stage. Let us give them a round of applause!

Bwa? Hae? But… How? No! This is just a prank. There must be a mistake! This is not actually happening! Aunt Sophie quickly comforts me.

Me: Aunty, I don’t understand! This is a joke right?

Aunt Sophie: honey, I’m Sorry but it doesn’t appear to me like that.

Daniel: Isn’t he Donghae? You’re…boyfriend?

Aunt Sophie: I’m sorry, Daniel but Sooyoung’s kind of feeling not well.

Me: WAIT! I want to know the truth!

Guest1: is this true?

Jessica: (looks at Donghae) N~Ne!

Guest2: Korom, can you tell us how you meet each other?

Donghae: ne! Actually, we knew each other very well. We have met before when we we’re still kids. Our families are so close with each other. We only reunite when her family went back here to Korea and when we became classmates. I actually, liked her when we were still kids.

As soon as I heard him said that, tears from eyes starts to fall. At that moment, my whole body was freezing. Aunt Sophie takes me outside and drove me back home.

Me: Aunty, please don’t tell to anyone what happened tonight. Jebal!

Aunt Sophie: Arasso!

We then finally got home. I get out of the car and just went inside. I didn’t manage to bid goodbye to her and watch her go. I head to my room and decided to lock myself up to the bathroom. I was starring at myself in the mirror for 30 minutes. I was removing the hairpins and my tail and comb my hair. I then went to the bathtub and open the shower. I began to cry loudly there. I tried to stop my tears but it just keeps on falling and falling. I let myself cry it all out for a moment. I really don’t know what happened back there. Right now, I just think that this is all a dream and when I woke up it will all end.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

It was finally morning. I woke up and hurriedly dressed myself up. For some reasons, I don’t know why but half of me don’t want to go to school and the other half wants to. Aish! This is not good. I have to act like as if nothing happened last night. I have to forget it all! I went quickly to Sooyoung’s house but Siwon told me that Sooyoung left early. I just decided to go with them.

Without noticing, we finally reached the school. I went to my seat but I didn’t found Sooyoung there. I only saw her bag in the desk. Suddenly, someone from the back came. It was Sooyoung. She was very cheerful when she greeted us all. I quickly went to her and hug her tight.

Me: YA! Why did you go to school without me?

Sooyoung: huh? Are we supposed to go together to school?

Me: YA!

Taeyeon: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: (puzzled) we didn’t have a promise to go to school together today, didn’t we?

Me: YA! Do we need to discuss about it?

Sooyoung: Oh! (Smiles) Mianhae! I thought we have to. Jeongmal Mianhae!

The bell rang. Our teacher finally comes in. Weird! It’s clear that we would have wait for each other and went to go to school together as always. I thought it’s already understood and we don’t have to talk about it. Sooyoung seems strange. Yeah! I know she’s always cheerful but the way she acts; it seems to give me cold atmosphere. It was the same like usual but the feeling is weird. Suddenly, while our teacher was discussing, Sooyoung raised her hand.

Mrs. Park: Wae, Sooyoung? You got a question?

Sooyoung: Oh! NE! I just want to know. Songsaegnim, Why Kim Heechul isn’t here?

Mrs. Park: Huh? Oh! Heechul, he’s actually going back to Japan. He didn’t say anything? He got a call and he was asked to go back to Japan. I’m afraid that he might not be able to graduate here.

Yuri: Bwa?

Hyoyeon: but why?

Seohyun: he’s been here for only 6 months. It’s already middle of the school year.

Finally, it was lunch. We were all at the cafeteria then suddenly, the students are all murmuring. Then we saw Heechul. He came to us.

Taeyeon: YA! Heechul, is it true?

Heechul: It seems like you have heard it. Ne! It’s true!

Tiffany: but why?

Heechul: As you all know, I receive a call. My grandfather is sick and he needs me right now.

Leeteuk: So, when are you leaving?

Heechul: tomorrow!

Kibum: That fast?

Eunhyuk: But, it would have been good if you just wait until we graduate!

Heechul: Mianhae! There’s no one to take care of my grandfather so I have to leave early.

Suddenly, Sooyoung stood up and went to Heechul. She slaps Heechul very hard. Everyone was shocked.

Yoona: YA! Sooyoung! What are you doing?

Sooyoung: NOH! I thought you’re a kind of guy who wouldn’t give up that easily but I was wrong! What kind of guy are you? You would just give up like that and leave? Do you think that if you leave it will all end? You’re a coward!!!

Hyoyeon: Sooyoung, what are you saying?

Sooyoung: Do you think if you leave you’ll be able to do something? Grandfather sends you here because he wants you to be happy. Do you think if you go back there he’ll be happy? Even if you didn’t go there, if he still lives then it’s his fate to live. Everything has an end, Heechul!

Kyuhyun: Sooyoung, seriously, there’s no need to be angry at Heechul!

Heechul: Mianhae, Sooyoung. It must be very hard on you!

Sooyoung: Heechul, just stay after graduation, huh?

Heechul: um…Sooyoung, Mianhae! I have~

Sooyoung: Decided? Korom, did you ever consider our feelings? Arasso! Then How about Sica? Are you just going to leave her like that? What kind of man are you? You’re going as if nothing happened here to you. Don’t tell me that those good times with you at Jeju is the way how you say goodbye to us?

Heechul: Sooyoung! (Breathes deeply) Arasso! I’ll stay after graduation. If that’s what you want!

Yoona: Kuraeyo?

Hyoyeon: Chincha?

Heechul: NE!

Seohyun: That’s a relief!

Kibum: That’s good!

Leeteuk: what does gonna happen to your grandfather now?

Heechul: Sooyoung is right. If it’s his fate he will live. Ajumma will take care of my grandfather while I’m here.

Kyuhyun: It’s good that you’re not going to leave now, Hyung!

Tiffany: Sooyoung, you’re really great! You make Heechul stay here!

Sooyoung: Hee-kun, please take good care of Sica, from now on. Don’t let her have bad times. You know Sica, she has bad temper!

Heechul: Arra!

Sooyoung: I’ll just go to comfort room.

Sooyoung then go. I decided to follow Sooyoung.

Me: I’ll just wash my hands.

I run to the comfort room. Before I make it to the boys’ comfort room, I met Sooyoung. She was about to leave already.

Sooyoung: Oh! Hae!

Me: Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: I’ll be leaving then.

Me: Sooyoung, wait!

Sooyoung: huh?

Me: is there something wrong, Sooyoung? You seem to be very weird today.

Sooyoung: Kuraeyo? Actually, there isn’t something wrong! I’m totally fine.

Me: Are you sure? Are you sure you don’t have any problem?

Sooyoung: NE!

Me: Arasso!

Sooyoung: how about you? Do you have something to tell me?

Me: Huh?

Sooyoung: like something that is bothering you!

Me: oh! Um… Nothing! Wae?

Sooyoung: I just want you to know if there’s something you’re not telling me. You know that we promised that we won’t keep secrets from each other, right? Ah! I’ll be leaving then.

Sooyoung then went away. Just in case, did she already know what happened last night?

*Flashback*

 As soon as Donghae went home, he received a call. It was from his dad. He was asked to go to a party. He then quickly changed and goes there. When he finally arrives at the party, Donghae saw Jessica.

Donghae: Sica?

Jessica: Donghae! What are you doing here?

Donghae: Appa~ He asked me to go here. How about you? What kind of party is this?

Jessica: Donghae, Mianhae!  Jeongmal Mianhae! It’s all because of me!

Donghae: What are you saying?

Jessica: Back when I was still a bad girl, because I hate Sooyoung so much, I asked Appa something. I told him that I want to get married with you so I can get revenge to Sooyoung. But it all changed now! I don’t want to do it anymore! Im really sorry!

Donghae: So, they did an arrange marriage for us?

Jessica: Ne! It was my entire fault! Mr. Lee knew that you love Sooyoung. He doesn’t want to do this. It was my dad. Your father is going through a problem, if this isn’t solved, your company might turned down so Appa grab this opportunity. He helped your dad but in one condition, you should marry me.

Donghae: No! This is not true!

Jessica: I tried to explain to Appa everything but he didn’t want to listen to me. He said he wants me to marry you. He already met Heechul and he said he didn’t want him for me. Eottoke? If Sooyoung found out about this~ she might never forgive me again.

Donghae: No! She won’t because we’re not telling it! All we have to do right now is pretend. They are going to ask a lot of questions to us and all we have to do is answer it. I’ll be the one to answer it all. All you have to do is follow my lead.

*end of flashback*

This can’t happen. Sooyoung must not found out about this. I don’t want to hurt her but what am I going to do? If I didn’t do it, Jessica’s dad will surely sue our company but if I do it, Sooyoung will surely get hurt. I don’t know what to do 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen now? Will Donghae choose to get married with Jessica for their company's sake OR will he choose his beloved girlfriend Sooyoung and ran away?

 

hope you like it! ^_^