Chapter 36: TRICK!

Complete : Forever

 

Yoona’s P.O.V

It was another day again. We were all at the rehearsal room. Girls’ generation, Super Junior, boa, TVXQ and Kangta were all there. F(x) and Shinee were at China for their concert. Mr. Lee, Ms. Song and all of our managers were there too.

Mr. Lee: So, I ask all of you here because of one important thing. Today, one of best and talented fashion designer at the world of fashion is here to design our SM Town family shirt. Ms. Song please let her in.

Ms. Song opened the door and let her in. As soon as she walked inside, we were all shocked to see her. It was Sooyoung. Well, maybe not that shocked but to see her right in front of us seems like a miracle. She’s not really burdened with Sica. She even dares to work here.

Sooyoung then went beside Mr. Lee. She then started to introduce herself.

Sooyoung: Annyeong Haseyo! As you all know, I’ll be the one to do your family shirt. I’m hoping there’s no problem occurs. So, let’s start?

Mr. Lee: Please.

Sooyoung: I especially asked all of you here for the design. I want to see your figure and set everything first like what kind of design is appropriate and will fit to you. The design will be based on different categories like if it’ll go on as a group or not, same with the color and the style. Also, I will be the one to pick your accessories, shoes, the pants or shorts like what you should wear and the hairstyle. So, let me see, Boa and Kangta first.

She then started to do her thing. It seems like she really knows what she’s doing. Well, that’s her profession! While she was doing it, we were all formed in a circle. We were sitting at the floor. We were watching Sooyoung when Sunny suddenly speaks up.

Sunny: She’s great, isn’t she?

We then all stopped staring at her and looked at each other.

Sunny: what’s wrong?

Hyoyeon: Let’s just stop talking about her!

Sunny: Why not? I mean, it’s true! She’s great! She’s really talented and gifted!

Yuri: Yeah! She sure is!

Sunny: I want to be friends with her, she seems nice! You know what, I really like her!

Tiffany: Sunny! Seriously? Can’t you stop?

Sunny: Ne! I can’t!

Sunny stood up and run to Sooyoung.

Sunny: Soo, can I help you?

Sooyoung: Bwa? Oh! Well, if that’s what you~

Sunny: Kamsahmnida! Um… So, what should I do?

Sooyoung: Well, for you not to get bored, just play with your imagination. I mean, with the designs, tell me your opinion and oh! The fabrics, we need to match it with the skin tone and we also need to get their measurement. Can you do all of that?

Sunny: That’s all? Oh! Come on! I can do more than that!

Suddenly, the door opened and Stella came. She was still here.

Stella: hello everyone!

Jessica: What are you doing here?

Stella: Have you all forgotten? I’m member of girls’ generation.

GG’s manager: but you still haven’t signed any contract!

Stella: oh, please! Disregard the contract; it’s just a piece-of-cake! So, I guess it’s my turn.

Stella went in front of Sooyoung.

Stella: measure me now! What are you waiting for?

Sooyoung: I’ll measure whoever I want to measure and you can’t order me just because you wanted to.

Stella: oh! So what are you implying? Aren’t you here for that?

Sooyoung ignored Stella and just face away but Stella stopped Sooyoung by taking her arms.

Stella: you’re not going away!

Sooyoung took her arm away from Stella. Stella was about to slap Sooyoung but Sooyoung hold her hand and she slaps Stella rreeaall hard in the face. Everyone was shocked.

Sooyoung: Listen carefully because I’m not going to repeat it myself, YOU ARE NOT MY BOSS TO ORDER ME AROUND! And if you don’t stop ing around, you’ll never see that face again because I’ll certainly ripped it and no cosmetic surgeon can fix it! I’ll make sure of that!

Stella then goes away. Siwon quickly went to Sooyoung.

Siwon: Kwaenchana?

Sooyoung: I’m ok, Oppa! Mr. Lee, mianhaeyo! You have to witness that, I’m really sorry!

Mr. Lee: No! I should be the one to, I’m actually really sorry to you about that.

Siwon: Sooyoung, are you sure you’re ok? Here! Drink some water! (Gives water)

Sooyoung: Kamsahmnida, Oppa!

Sunny: Aigoo, that girl!

Taeyeon: Sy, you’re still great when scaring people away.

Me: Actually, I’ve wanted to pull out her hair and scratch her face.

Ms. Song: Korom, let’s just continue tomorrow. Is that ok for you, Soo?

Sooyoung: Ne!

Everyone then goes away. Super juniors and Girls’ Generation were the only ones left. We were all fixing our stuffs.

Seohyun: I’m pretty sure; Stella will be back here again!

Sunny: I think we need to do something to her so that she won’t come back here again!

Me: Sounds like a plan to me!

Yuri: Count me in!

Tiffany: Don’t forget me too!

Ryeowook: Sy, you’re good at this, what’s the plan?

Sooyoung: Seriously? But you guys aren’t just any simple and ordinary people anymore. What if she says something to the press?

Siwon: Sy’s right! You guys can’t just do it like that!

Kyuhyun: We need to make it bigger!

Sooyoung: Hey! That’s not what I meant!

Leeteuk: Super juniors are all in and so is Girls’ generation too, how about you Soo?

Sooyoung: I can’t!

Siwon: come on, Sy! Just like those days! Besides, we won’t get caught! She can’t do anything!

Sooyoung: (Forced) Arasso!

Kibum: So, what’s the plan?

We then all planned everything. Before we all go, we set up everything.

Kibum’s P.O.V

It was another day again. Now is the day! We were all at the rehearsal room with Soo.

Yuri: I’m so excited!

Seohyun: Even me too, I can’t wait to see her face!

Siwon: Sy, are you ready?

Sooyoung: Are you kidding me? I’m so into this! Today, the whole world will laugh to what’s going to happen!

Then suddenly, Yesung came in.

Yesung: Guys! She is here!

Yoona: ready? Let’s go get her!

We then all went to our places. We grouped ourselves into 4 groups. The first group was Sunny, Sungmin, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Kangin. They were at the first station. Sunny and Hyoyeon put a string at the floor and hide. When Stella passed by, they pull out the string and so Stella slipped but before she could fall into the ground, Eunhyuk and Sungmin came all dressed up as janitors. They have the garbage can with them.

Eunhyuk: (Whispered to Sungmin) ready?

Sungmin: let’s go!

Sungmin and Eunhyuk pushed the garbage can and Stella fell on it. She was all covered with dirt. Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Hyoyeon and Sunny all run to a safe place and laugh out loud. Kangin was watching take pictures of Stella. He then went near to Stella pretending he didn’t know what happened and helped her.

Kangin: Omo! Stella-ssi! What happened to you?

Stella: AHHH!!! Eottoke? Oppa! Ahh!!!

Kangin: Arasso! Come here! (*Aish! She stinks!)

Kangin then took Stella to the next station. The second group was Jessica, Heechul, tiffany, Leeteuk and Yesung. Jessica and Heechul were throwing flour at each other. Sica was hiding at the back of Stella. Heechul Throws flour at Sica but it was Stella who got hit by flour. On the other hand, Tiffany and Leeteuk were throwing pie at each other. Before the pie could hit Fany, she quickly goes down so Stella was the one who got hit by the pie.

Jessica: Stella, now that you’re part of us, I think we need to welcome you!

Tiffany: and by welcoming means this! Don’t worry! This is a tradtion here!

Heechul: Ne! It’s been a tradition so I hope you like it!

Leeteuk: Ne, Stella-ssi!

Yesung then came in holding the camera on his hands. He was filming them.

Yesung: Guys! Look at the camera.

Jessica: Oh! Annyeong!

Heechul: Hi guys!

Tiffany: Hello everyone! Im Girls’ generation Fany Fany Tiffany!

Leeteuk: I’m Super juniors’ Teuki Teuki Leeteuk!

Stella: AHHHHH!!!!

Heechul: I’m going to throw flour again now!

They all then started throwing flour and pie at each other while running away. Fany got water at her hands now. Yesung is still filming Stella while going away.

Kangin: Mianhae, Stella-ssi! Let’s just go to the comfort room.

Stella: Ahh! Eottoke! Ahh!

They then reached the third station. The third group was Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Shindong, Yoona and I. Stella went inside of the comfort room. She took out her handkerchief at the bag and went inside of the cubicle. Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Yoona and I went inside of the comfort room. Yoona and Seohyun were at the first and last cubicle. (There were actually three cubicles and Stella was using the middle one) Kyuhyun and I hold the door which Stella was using and then Yoona and Seohyun splash water on Stella and then we all quickly run out before she could see us.  Shindong locked the door of the comfort room after we come out. Then, Hankyung played with the lights by switching it on and off again and again. Stella was screaming so loud but luckily the room was closed area so it was impossible for someone to hear her voice at the next room. After 5 minutes, Shindong then opened the door. Stella then came out running and very exhausted. She’s still covered with dirt. She then went out and return to her car.

She then reached the last station which is at the parking lot. They knew Stella would just go back to her car and leave. The last group was Siwon, Taeyeon, Yuri, Ryeowook, Donghae and Sooyoung. They were all waiting for Stella to arrive. When Stella finally arrives, they quickly move. Taeyeon and Yuri were on the opposite sides hiding at the car. They were making creepy sounds to make Stella frightened. Suddenly, Taeyeon laughs creepily and Stella jumped of scared and quickly run to her car.

Yuri: ahhhhh~ ahhhhh~

Taeyeon: Bwhahahah~ Bwahahahhahah~

She was trying to get her car keys but because she was panicking so much, her keys fell under her car. Donghae, who was watching her the whole time and was waiting for her car keys to fell, quickly took Stella’s car keys under her car and hide. Stella tried to get it but she couldn’t find it. She was even in a hurry. Then, Sooyoung who was all dressed in white was running in different directions. She was trying to be a white lady which makes Stella pee in her pants because fright. Taeyeon and Yuri were even making more creepy sounds and Sooyoung keeps on running back and forth and then suddenly appears and vanish.

Sooyoung: hahaha! (Running)

Yuri: awooohhh~

Taeyeon: bwahahahhaah~ bwahahahah~

Ryeowook then put chains on his right foot and started walking. He was really making sure that the chains can be heard while he was walking. Stella then was screaming because of fright.

Stella: AHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

She was trying to open her car but it was locked. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, Siwon came and touched Stella. Stella cried out loud. She thought that it was the ghost who touched her.

Siwon: Ya! Stella-ssi! Stella-ssi! It’s me Siwon!

Stella: ahhhhh!!!!! Ghost!!!!

Siwon: YA! Stella-ssi! It’s me, Siwon!

Stella: oppa!

Siwon: Why are you shaking and you’re all wet and (Smells) ugh! You smell so bad!

Stella: Oppa! There were ghost here!

Siwon: Bwa? Ghost?

Stella: Ne!

Siwon: Omo! I don’t usually believe in it but now that I heard it from you, I think I believe now!

Stella: What do you mean? There was really ghost here? AHHH!!!

Then suddenly, Donghae who was hiding under Stella’s car touched Stella’s foot. Stella was freaking out and was jumping. Stella then opened her car and get into it. She didn’t notice that Donghae put her car keys inside while she was crying to Siwon. She then starts the engine and quickly goes away. They all gather there and watch Stella leave. They were laughing to Stella’s face. They then went back to the rehearsal room. They were all there.

Yuri: hahaha!

Yesung: Look at the pictures!

Yoona: HAHAHAH!! The pictures were great!

Taeyeon: OMG! I wish you guys saw when she peed in her pants because of Soo.

Eunhyuk: She looks monster when she fell on the garbage can!

Me: Hey! Not only that, did you guys see her face when she left the comfort room?

Kyuhyun: She was really freaking OUT!

Kangin and Hankyung then try to imitate Stella.

Kangin: (imitates Stella’s voice) Ahh!! Eottoke? Oppa! Ahh!!

Hankyung: AHHHH!! (Imitating Stella’s looks and runs)

Sunny: Hahaha!!! That was really funny!

Hyoyeon: She deserves all of this! That’s what she gets when she dare mess around with us!

Seohyun: Sooyoung-unnie’s plan was really daebak!

Sungmin: Ne! I’m sure you were a bully when you were in High School!

Yuri: Ya!

Sooyoung: Ne! Many of my classmates were afraid of me and they avoid me so much. (Laughs)

Sunny: But that was really awesome! That was really cool, Soo! You’re so great!

Tiffany: I’m sure Stella will NEVER go back here again! NEVER!

We then all laugh and laugh. We will never forget what happened today.

_______

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

I was at the practice room with Siwon-oppa. I was sitting next to him. We were looking at the pictures together  which Yesung took.

Me: This one is really funny!

Siwon: This one is too!

Me: Gosh! There are so many epic faces of Stella here!

Siwon: not just that! There are also sweet moments! Take a look at these!

Siwon-oppa gave me pictures. I looked at him then i looked at the picture. It was Donghae. What does he mean "sweet moments"? All i can see at the picture is Sooyoung. Weird!

Me: Oppa! There's no sweet moment here! All i can see is that fish's face!

Siwon: take a better look.

I took a look at it again. Then I noticed, Is he looking at something? He's face is somewhat starring at something. I then took the other picture slowly. What is this? The picture is like connected to Donghae's picture. Then i saw Sooyoung. WWWHHHAT? I look at Siwon-oppa.

Me: This?

Siwon: what do you think?

Me: is this true? The fish...

Siwon: Hae looking at Sy? The picture tells so itself!

Me: Wow! I couldnt believe it! Afterall, 

I then turned the other pictures and saw a lot of pictures of Hae looking at Sy. Stupid Fishhead! I knew it! I knew he still likes Sy. He's really idiot! I mean what's the big deal? Why dont he just tell it to her right away or just at least make her feel that way, why does he have to act like there's nothing between them? 

Siwon: I know you're wondering why Hae doesnt show his feelings for Sy like those pictures shows us!

Me: It's just stupid! i'm sure that Sy feels the same way for him! he's making it hard!

Siwon: I know! That's what i thought too but maybe Hae is just afraid to lose her again.

Me: I hope it doesnt happen to us what happened to them!

Siwon: Why did you suddenly think it was going to happen to us?

Me: nothing! I mean that's not impossible!

Siwon: Do you really think so? Korom, I'll assure you, Miss Kim Taeyeon that what ever happens, it'll never ever and ever happen to us!

Me: (Laughs) You are really 'that' confident, huh?

Siwon: Ne! And you're 'that' unconfident, huh?

Me: ANIYO! It's just that... Oppa, Why dont we do something so that they'll be together again?

Siwon: Why do you always think about them? Yeonie, we dont have to do nothing! They can be together again if they want to!

Me: Aigoo! My jealous handsome Oppa! hahaha!!!

Siwon: And you're my sweet beautiful Angel!

Me: Jeongmal?

Siwon: You dont believe anything that i say, do you?

Me: Aniyo! It's not like that! Oppa, can you say it once more?

Siwon: What? My Sweet Beautiful Angel?

Me: ahhh! Kyeopta! Jeongmal! Oppa, saranghaeyo!

Siwon: Jeongmal saranghaeyo!

I lay my head on him and just stayed there for a bit longer. We were just laughing and playing. I hope moments like this never end and always happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!

Here i am again!

I hope you like my new update!

Please! Let me know your suggestions/comments/violent reactions (if there's any)

I would highly appreciate it!

Kamsahmnida!

SooHae Saranghae!

Shadows Fighting!