Chapter 34: 1, 2 STEP!

Complete : Forever

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

WHOO! It’s so fun here at the club! Suddenly, we saw Hyori, Boa, Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin. I wonder what they’re doing here.

Eunhyuk: Oh! What are you guys doing here?

Hyori: We were invited!

Yunho: The owner’s friend is our friend too!

Shindong: Why don’t you all just join us?

Yunho: That’ll be great!

Then the DJ cut out the music.

DJ: Sorry to interrupt but the dance battle now will begin!

Omo! There’s a dance battle? As soon as the Dj said that, everyone shouted. I want to join the dance battle! I and Eunhyuk went down and voluntarily join the dance battle. There were lots of contestants and they were all good! Finally, it’s our turn. We dance in front of all of the people there. We can hear everyone cheering for us. Then, we finished it with a pose. We went back to them. They were all already congratulating us.

Yuri: Omo! You guys still dance so great!

Ryeowook: Ne! No one can beat all of you! You’re already the champion!

Yunho: Not just yet! Take a look!

And finally the last contestant danced. The song was 1, 2, 3 step! Omo! Is that a girl? Wow! I better admit, she’s good too! And her moves, she got some originality in her. But she was wearing a cap so I couldn’t see her face. Anyways, I’ll just meet her after the dance battle so that I can get to know her. I want to know who she is. I want to be friends with her! She’s amazing and she dance really great! I bet she’s a professional dancer. I want to have a lot of friends that are good in dancing. Finally, she was finished. Everyone claps and cheers for her. I quickly go to her but the crowd became wilder as the DJ starts the music again. I tried to follow her but I lost her. I wonder where she has been. Anyways, I’m sure I’ll meet her soon. I will not give up. I will search for her. I think I became a fan of her. I went back to our seat. I noticed that Hyori-unnie and Boa-unnie weren’t there.

Me: Where is Hyori-unnie and Boa-unnie?

Seohyun: Oh! They went to the ladies’ room.

Suddenly, they came to us. Hmmmph. looks so suspicious!

Donghae’s P.O.V

Hyori and Boa came back.

Hyoyeon: Oh! Unnie!

Eunhyuk: Where you’ve been?

Leeteuk: And why do you guys look like that?

Suddenly, a girl came running towards them.

Girl: Ya! NOH! Give me back my bag!

The girl was wearing the same dress as the girl who dances at the stage. Her voice was kind of familiar too. Suddenly, she came in front of us and we were all shocked to see who she was.

Yunho: Sy!

Jaejoong: Annyeong Haseyo Sy!

Changmin: We’re glad you’re back!

Taeyeon: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: (Whispers) Taeyeon? Siwon-oppa!

Hyori: Guys, I want you to meet Choi Sooyoung. She just comes back from France!

Boa: Sooyoung! Speak!

Sooyoung: (To Hyori) YA! GIVE BACK MY BAG!

Changmin: Sy, since you’re here, why don’t you join us for a moment?

Hyori: Ne! Just sit for a while and stop talking about your bag! Come on! (Hyori pushed Sooyoung to the seat)

Sooyoung: Guys, Seriously, I really need my bag back. You don’t~

Jaejoong: You can only have your bag back if you sit here and have fun with us for tonight!

Sooyoung: I ca~

Hyori: You’ll never have your bag!

Suddenly, Sooyoung’s phone rang. Hyori quickly took it away from Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: YA! LEE HYORI! Not my phone! That’s probably an important call!

Hyori: Oh! Please! Ok! Let me see (Looks at the phone) Ha-ha, it’s not that important! But who is Jjang-Ahjussi?

Sooyoung: YA! (Takes away her phone)

Sooyoung sit between Hyori and Yunho. She was sitting in front of me. They were holding Sooyoung to make sure she wasn’t going away so Sooyoung answered her phone in front of them.

Sooyoung: Ahjussi! Ne! Ne! Arasso! Ne! I got it! Ne! Kamsahmnida!

Boa: Who is he? Why does he sound serious? I don’t remember you telling us about a family member called “Jjang”

Siwon: He’s a family friend!

Sooyoung: Siwon-Oppa!

Hyori: Oppa? You mean… he’s your brother?

Yunho: You don’t know? Sooyoung and Siwon are siblings.

Changmin: and you know???

Yunho: Yeah! Have you forgotten? I am the first one who met them!

Jaejoong: Aigoo! Arasso! We get it! Why do you always brag about it!

Boa: OH…MY…GOSH!!! Sy, are you the one who did that outfit of yours?

Hyori: Omo! That totally rocks!

Changmin: Sy is always beautiful whatever she wear.

Sooyoung: Aish! Ya! Geotjimal!

Yunho: It really suits you well. You look stunning especially when you danced there!

Hyoyeon: You’re the one who danced there? The one wearing cap?

Sooyoung: um… Ne.

Jaejoong: Same old Sy, still makes everyone blew off

Sooyoung: No it’s not!

Yunho: here we go again! Denying it!

Hyori: So, Sy, tell us how’s your life at France! I’m sure many boys go head over heels for you!

Boa: or worse~ they could be obsessed suitors. Hahaha

Sooyoung: what are you saying? Of course not! You know how I always lock myself up at my room every day. Besides, who would like someone like me? That’s completely impossible!

Changmin: Why not? You’re tall, you’re beautiful, you’re smart, and you’re kind, what else are they looking for?

Jaejoong: Yeah! I agree with Changmin!

Sooyoung: They’re looking for someone who’s not afraid of people?!

Yunho: (Laughs) Sy, you’re really unbelievable! (Messing Sooyoung’s hair)

Sooyoung: Ya! Stop messing my hair!

Taeyeon: So, you were at France!

 Sooyoung: Ne??? Oh! Ne!!!

Hyori: By the way, don’t you still consider the contract? I heard Mr. Lee still don’t accept your resignation

Sooyoung: Unnie, I have decided! It’s been a long time. I already quit singing.

Boa: But not dancing so why not consider it?

Sooyoung: I can’t!

Yunho: You can’t or you don’t want to?

Sooyoung: I can’t! And I would make a terrible idol if I pushed myself. We all know that I’m not really good at it at all!

Jaejoong: Stop lying! We all know it runs through your blood!

Yoona: So, you’re not the one who’s going to be part of us?

Sooyoung: Huh?

Yuri: Well, it goes around the building.

Jessica: If we were asked, we wouldn’t want that girl to be joining us! We’re already too many in one group; if we were added, then our group will be in chaos. (Rolls Eyes)

Sunny: You’re Choi Sooyoung? And you’re from France?

Sooyoung: Ne. I lived there for 5 years. Waeyo?

Sunny: 5 years… Korom, do you remember me? WAIT! Have you been to Kuwait 5 years ago?

Taeyeon: Sunny was looking for a girl who saved her life.

Sooyoung: oh! Mianhae! But I don’t think that’s me. I haven’t been to Kuwait before. Mianhae!

Sunny: Kuraeyo? It’s ok. I just thought.

Kangin: By the way, I forgot to introduce myself; I am~

Sooyoung: Ne. Kim Youngwoon or Kangin. And he’s Shin Donghee or Shindong and Kim Yesung. I already know you all!

Kangin: Whoa!

Shindong: sorry to ask but, I really wanted to ask this, you’re Siwon’s little sister then you’re Donghae’s ex-girlfriend? But why did you left Donghae?

Hankyung: Ya! Shindong! Careful with your words!

Sooyoung: Hankyung! Actually…

Jessica: You know, you shouldn’t have come back! You’re just going to ruin everything!

Boa: Ruin what? What could be “everything” that Sooyoung’s going to ruin? (Emphasizing the word “everything”)

Tiffany: Ruin or not the thing is, she should not go back here! Everything was already ok. We all have forgotten it and we all have moved on.

Hyori: moved on? By means of what? Tell me, because I’m really curious on how you guys have moved on! By forgetting?

Jessica: By accepting the truth and forgetting! The truth that she left because she’s guilty!

Boa: How dare~ (Sooyoung stopped Boa)

Sooyoung: (Smiles) Unnie!

Jessica: Wae, Sooyoung? Why don’t you let her finish what she’s about to say? How dare I? Because that’s the truth! (Hyori slapped Jessica)

Hyori:  Are you awake from your deep sleep now, huh, princess? Or you’re still asleep?

Heechul: Girls! Please, stop it! Not here! Don’t hurt yourselves!

Jessica: (to Sooyoung) I don’t know what you did to Hyori-unnie, but I’ll make sure that you won’t succeed in whatever you’re planning to do.

Jessica stood up and goes but Sooyoung stopped her.

Sooyoung: Oh no!  You won’t walk away from me!

Jessica: Don’t touch me!

Sooyoung: Same old Sica! Always walking out when she can’t face it anymore! I guess you really have come back to your senses! You must have realized it wasn’t entirely my fault! Well, let me remind you a little part of the past where YOU destroyed EVERYTHING! Come to think of it!

Jessica: I’M NOT THE ONE WHO STARTED IT! You’re the one who ruined everything from the start! Don’t blame it all to me!

Siwon: WILL YOU PLEASE STOP??? BOTH OF YOU! Arguing it over and over again won’t solve the problem! You need to talk calmly and explain it all.

Jessica: And now you’re taking her side? Fine! She’s your sister so it’s normal that you take her side! However, I won’t let you come near to us again!

Me: Sica, STOP!!! Stop it will you? It’s been 5 years already! Why you’re making such a fuss? You don’t even make sense!

Jessica: You know that I really don’t~

Me: Sica, I thought you have moved on but after seeing you like that, I don’t think you really have moved on. You shouldn’t act that way in front of them. I understand why you’re being mad but the problem is between me and Sooyoung. I hope you don’t forget that.

Sooyoung: You know what, I really should get going! Talking with you like this seems to be really enough for me! Now I now, you are all still blind of the reality!

Sooyoung then left with Yunho, Boa, Hyori, Jaejoong and Changmin leaving us all.

Hankyung: Thanks for the night, really thanks! I probably won’t get to sleep being all disappointed!

We then all left one by one. UGH! What just happened? This is my fault! I shouldn’t let this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!

I hope you like my new update!

Enjoy!