Chapter 14: Love Melody!

Complete : Forever

Heechul’s P.O.V

I ran after Jessica. Well, for some reasons, I don’t know why. I just did it! I look around. I couldn’t see them. Maybe they already go and take a cab or something. I run and still look for them for 2-3 hours until I completely give up. I just went home and decided to talk to her tomorrow.

It was already morning. I woke up early and take a bath and change into my uniform. I went to the school early and waited for Jessica. It sounds stupid because I know she wouldn’t want to hear anything that I’m going to say after what happened yesterday. Finally, she came with tiffany, as always. She sat beside her. (*note: Jessica’s seat is beside Heechul originally. Students are allowed changing seats with their other classmate)

I tried to come to her and talk but suddenly the bell rings and all the students are returning to their seats. The teacher entered and I just went back to my seat. UGH!!! Stupid Bell! Even the bell doesn’t want me to talk to her. AS the teacher was discussing I made ways to talk to her and yet none of it was successful. I just made a plan.

After so many hours, it was now our lunch break. I asked one of my classmates to do a favor.

Me: Hey! Can you do me a favor?

Girl: Sure! What is it?

Me: Can you go to Tiffany and tell her that Mrs. Park wants to see her?

Girl: Oppa! You know I can’t do it! That girl is so scary!

Me: So am I. I really appreciate it if you would do it! I promise to treat you lunch!

Girl: You promise? Ok! Im going to do it! See you, oppa!

Me: YES!

She then go and do my favor. As expected, she succeeds. Jessica was now alone at the table. I was about to go to her when she suddenly stood up and took her things. I just follow her. We then reached to the school’s rooftop. She went to the bench there and put her things. She just stood up and lifts her head up. She then look at the sky and put her hand over her forehead avoiding the sunrays because the sun was shining. She was so beautiful. She looks even more beautiful than she was before. She looks innocent and kind. I then decided to come near. I closed the door.

She turned around and was disappointed to see me there.

Jessica: What do you want from me Yakuza?

Me: You know?

Jessica: Well, (Imitating Heechul) rumors sometimes benefits students like me blah~blah~blah! (*note: That sentence was the words Heechul said to Sooyoung when they were partners in a dance)

Me: And you know that too?!

Jessica: Come on! Don’t change the topic! What do you want?

Me: I never actually thought that you care and listen to your surroundings more than I ever knew!

Jessica: You know what? If you don’t have any better thing to do, just go and leave me! Im having a peace of mind here before you came!

Me: Well, I just want to say something. You know? About what happened yesterday!

Jessica: I don’t need your explanation!

Me: But I do really feel that I owe you one!

Jessica: Forget it and go with them! Im such a fool believing that you are a better guy!

Me: You think so?

Jessica: have a nice talking to yourself!

Jessica took her things and was about to go. I went to the boulder and step there.

Me: Sica, just hear me out! If you don’t I’ll jump off from here!

She turned around and saw me.

Jessica: Fine! Jump! I don’t care!

Me: Fine! I’ll jump! But if I die, remember that I jump because of you not talking to me!

I then jump off from the roof.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

I was about to go when suddenly I heard something. Did he really jump? I turned around and ran there. I saw the water from the pool splash so hard! He must have really jumped! Why did he jump? Is he crazy? I was still looking down there waiting for him to come out of the water when suddenly someone came from my back.

Heechul: looking for me?

I turned around and was shocked to see him standing there, ALIVE!!! Without any bruise or something! He’s not even wet!

Me: You?

Heechul: you were actually much better than Sooyoung!

Me: you’re crazy!

Heechul: you know, Sooyoung is really bad whenever she’s mad. She’s like a monster. If I jump there, Sooyoung would never look back and really not care at all! But you, you go there and see if I really jump!

Me: Stop comparing me to her!

Heechul: Jessica, I know you hate her and I understand your feelings but to do that to her, it just didn’t seem right.

Me: You know what? Talk to yourself!

Heechul: and then what? You’re leaving again? Can’t you face all of your problems? Is this how you end the conversation? No wonder why Sooyoung always win the conversation. You’re nothing to her! You’re not even a ¼ of her!

Me: what do you want? I know I’ll never win over her but what can I do? (Tears flow) I just can’t help myself but fight her even if I know I won’t win! Yeah! Im not even a ¼ of her! So what? Yeah! She’s perfect, she’s a total package and I’m not! Is that what are you trying to say? For the very least, I’ve tried, how about you? Did you ever try to stand against her? I bet you don’t! Because from the start of the class, she already win over you!

Heechul: What I’m trying to say is, stop competiting with her! You’re just making yourself hurt more! It’s not just you hate her. It’s like, it’s much better than that! Tell me, why are you really doing this?

Me: It’s because I ENVY her! I ENVY HER A LOT! She’s perfect. She got everything she needs! I hate her because she has everything I NEVER had!

Heechul: Don’t you think that you are much better than her? She doesn’t have everything! She doesn’t have something that you have!

Me: Oh yeah? Like what?

Heechul: She doesn’t have a real sister like you do!

Me: She has Sulli! And even if I have a sister, my sister isn’t always with me. My sister hates me!

Heechul: That’s not true! You don’t know how much Krystal loves you! You don’t know how much Krystal defends for you to Sooyoung! That’s how much she loves you!

Me: You’re just saying that! That’s not true! I don’t have anything else!

Heechul: She may have everything but one thing she doesn’t have! She doesn’t have a beautiful voice like yours!

Me: how did you~

Heechul: know? I accidentally heard you sing at the garden when the music teacher gets you out of the music room.

Me: She can sing!

Heechul: not as good as you! That’s one thing she envies the most about you, don’t you know that?

Me: You’re kidding!

Heechul: No! Honestly! That’s true!

I wipe my tears away. Well, for some reason, he’s right! Sooyoung doesn’t have something I do. Nor I don’t have something she does. I feel much better now. I decided to just go back to our class since it’s already time. Actually, we both! WE both go back to school together.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

Finally, it’s now weekends! I was at the park. Siwon and I have a date today. Well, today isn’t just a normal day for us! Today is our 100th day that’s why I am so happy! While I was waiting for him, I put on my iPod. I was listening to my songs there and some songs I have composed. While I was listening, I was about to turn it off when I heard something from it. What is this? Then, I realized it was Siwon’s voice. He was the guy singing. Oh! He’s voice was so beautiful. I listen to it until it was finished. But there was a message at the end. I listen more.

How long has it been since we have met? I’ll count, um… Yes! I’ve known ever since you were born! I don’t know if you do but, I was at the hospital the day that you were born. What am I doing there? I was with my grandma checking her up. On that day, it was my first time at the hospital and I was really afraid. Whenever I hear the word hospital it makes me shiver. But when I saw you at the nursery section, all my fears fade away. You were so beautiful and so calm. I asked your father who it was. At that time, your father haven’t know what name they’ll give you and so I suggest, “Taeyeon” because you were so beautiful that you stand out of all babies there and you were so calm even the other babies were crying, you were sleeping so beautifully. Your dad was the one who told me that. I was shocked to find it out myself since I was just 2 years old then. Unbelievable, right? I was a genius that at the age of 2 I can speak Korean fluently.

Suddenly, my tears flow as I heard him say those things. I was really shocked. I couldn’t believe it for myself. If he hadn’t been to China and study there, I guess I wouldn’t be classmates with him. (*note: Siwon went to China when he was just 8 years old and study mandarin and Chinese culture there for 2 years. After that he went back to school in America and continue studying)

While I was wiping my tears away, I heard someone singing. I stood up and look around who it was. I was following it and I was shocked to who was singing. It was Siwon. He was singing my favorite song. There were candles, tables and foods under it. The table was all set-ups. I went near to him. It was so beautiful. He then stopped singing.

Siwon: Surprised?

Me: Noh! You prepared all of this?

Siwon: actually, some of it! Sooyoung helped me out! She said that she made you tired cleaning, decorating and organizing the Arts Club room for contest. So, she helped me out!

Me: that girl!

Siwon: I guess you already heard that message (Looking at the iPod)

Me: Oh! Ne! I always asked Appa on where he gets my name from but he never told me a thing!

Siwon: Ne! He told me about it!

He then asked me to sit and we eat there. The food was delicious.

Me: Who cooked?

Siwon: Me! Delicious?

Me: Ne! It was so delicious.

After we ate, he gave me something. I don’t know what it is but it was a small box that is rectangle in shape. I took and slowly, I opened it. It was… It was A NECKLACE! And it’s not just a simple necklace. It’s a very beautiful necklace that I have never seen in my entire life! It has a pendant that is a heart shaped and inside of that heart was a note that symbolizes music since us both like Music. He wears it on me. It was really very beautiful!

Siwon: Like it?

Me: are you kidding me? I LOVE IT!

Siwon: I’m glad you love it!

Me: Kamsahmnida! Jeongmal Kamsahmnida!

Siwon: I actually, have the same necklace!

He showed to me his necklace too. Yeah! He was right! We have the same necklace! I hugged him tight. He then hugged me back. I am so happy and I don’t know where to put my happiness. After that, we went to our house. Mom and dad welcome him very warm.

Me: Appa, Omma, we’re here!

Mrs. Kim: Oh! Siwon, you’re here too. Wait! I’ll prepare food for all of us!

We then went to the sala and sit. Appa sit at the front of us.

Me: Appa! Why didn’t you tell it to me?

 Mr. Kim: Oh! You already knew it! Did Siwon tell it to you?

Me: Ne! He just tells it to me just now!

Mr. Kim: At first, when I met Siwon, I thought that they just had the same name. I never thought that it was really him.

Me: When did you find it out?

Mr. Kim: When he formally came here and wants to court you. He asks us for our permission to be your boyfriend.

Me: then?

Siwon: Ahbuji didn’t tell it to me first. He wanted to make sure that I’m a good guy so he ask for my background and let me do something.

Me: Kuraeyo? Appa?!

Siwon: But it’s ok! I did it for you!

Mr. Kim: Even if he didn’t do those things, I’ll still accept him to be your boyfriend because he just shows us that he respects our decision! And he is Sooyoung’s oppa! He can take care of you very well!

My mom then came out of the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim: Food is done and served, come! Let’s eat!

We then all went to the kitchen and eat. After we ate, Siwon then decided to go home.

Siwon: I’m going!

Me: Ne! Be careful on your way home!

Siwon: Ne! Arasso! Go inside now! It’s cold outside!

Me: I will! I’ll just watch you go!

Siwon: Go inside! Ok? Annyeong!

He kissed me on my forehead and waved goodbye to me. He then went away. But I ran after him. And I hugged him from his back.

Me: Oppa!

Siwon: Oh? Yeonie~

Before he said anything, I kissed him on his lips. I guess he didn’t expect that kiss from me. I hugged him tight again!

Me: Oppa, Saranghae! Annyeong!

I then went back inside of our house. I feel so happy today! I went inside of my room and lay in my bed. I hugged the bear he gave before. I always sleep beside that bear. I will never forget this day! Never in my entire life!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it!!!

Next Update: OH! for all of SOOHAE shippers!

The Long wait is over!

im sure you all are going to love it!

Dont hesitate to comment!

I love you all!! Thanks for reading!!