Chapter 15: Oh!

Complete : Forever

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

We have classes today again. I went to school early with Donghae. Oppa went to Taeyeon’s house first so he goes ahead of us. As we go inside of our room, we saw Yoona and Kibum. What are they doing?

Me: Morning, Yoona, Kibum!

Donghae: What’s happening here?

Yoona: Um… (Looks at Kibum)

Kibum: Sy, Hae, come here and look at this!

He then showed us his laptop. He opened it and shows a blog.

Donghae: Who owns that blog?

Me: Wait! That blog! Isn’t that owned by Chanmi? Lee Chanmi of Class B?

Yoona: (Whisper) Shhht!!! Ne! Its chanmi’s. And look at it! Kibum, show them!

Omo! It’s a blog about…about… SCHOOL FAVORITE PAIRINGS!!! Kibum scrolled it down. Oh my gosh! Can you believe it? All the couples are there. SeoKyu, TaeWon, YoonBum, YulWook, HyoHyuk, SooHae, HeeSica and TeukFany! Omo! I can’t believe it! Heechuland Sica? Well, yeah! Maybe! But Leeteuk and Tiffany? No way! This is absolutely ridiculous! How can it be? Suddenly, Tiffany and Leeteuk came together. We were all shocked to see them. Tiffany sat beside Leeteuk. What is this? Tiffany and Leeteuk… We’re SPEECHLESS! We both looked at each other’s eyes and just went back to our seats as the bell rings.

After long hours, it’s now our lunch. We were all at the Cafeteria when we, the four of us noticed chanmi taking pictures, Stolen of course! Suddenly, Yoona and Kibum started to act strangely. It’s like this two are planning something. Then we realized that they are trying to get sweet so that they could gain many fans in their YoonBum pairing. Then, we saw Taeyeon and Siwon-oppa are getting sweet to each other too. Did they also read Yoona’s and Kibum’s minds? Omo! What’s happening to these guys? Seohyun started to show concern towards Kyuhyun. Aish! Are they really well aware of Chanmi taking pictures of us? Then Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are playing like kids. Aish! That’s it! We’re gonna take you guys down. You show sweetness to gain fans? Well, get prepared!

Me: Ya! (Stand up) How dare you cheat on me? I thought I’m the only one? How dare you?

I slapped Donghae in his face. I was about to go when he grabbed my hand. Of course! As expected, everyone’s attention was at us!

Donghae: Wait! Where are you going? Are you just gonna leave me like that?

Me: Wae? What do you want me to do? Hear you out? I can’t believe you!

Donghae: Please, just let me explain everything! I admit, I was cheating on you but~

Me: I knew it! I knew you were cheating on me all this time!

Ryeowook and the others stand up.

Me: I don’t want to hear anything you say! Im breaking up with you!

Suddenly, Ryeowook came to us.

Ryeowook: Guys, don’t be like that! Let’s talk about this!

Yuri: Noh! What’s happening here, really?

Seohyun: Is this true?

Hyoyeon: Ya! Don’t be like that, Soo. Everyone’s looking at both of you.

Yoona: Soo, calm down.

Me: Mianhae, but I’ve tried to fix this out! I’ve given you a lot of chances but you just blew it all! I can’t do this anymore!

I was about to go when suddenly Donghae came and hug me from my back. My tears were flowing.

Donghae: I’m never gonna let you go! Sooyoung, I love you! That’s true! Please, don’t leave me like this!

Donghae was tearing at this time. Gosh! We could be actors and Actress. Hahaha! I remove his hands around me and turned around.

Me: oppa! Jeongmal Saranghae!

I kissed him on his lips making all the students shocked and melt. Well, mission complete! I hugged him tight. Everyone was clapping and admiring us.

Girl1: Awww! SooHae is really indeed sweet!

Girl2: ne! They are such a perfect couple.

Girl3: Eottoke? They are so sweet, I can’t stop admiring them!

Boy1: even though they fight, they still look sweet!

Boy2: Ne! I want Donghae to tutor me! I want to be like him too.

Boy3: he’s so lucky!

Yoona: Aigoo! This two has blown us off very badly!

Kibum: I knew it was just a play but when Sooyoung said she’s breaking up with him I then started to get to think that it was real.

Eunhyuk: Ya! When are you going to stop hugging each other?

Donghae: Wae? Are you jealous?

Eunhyuk: Ya! Why would I be jealous? I have my own!

Me: Ne! But too bad you can’t hug her! She won’t allow you!

Hyoyeon: Who told you so?

Yoona: Wae? Can you hug Eunhyuk?

Hyoyeon: Stop all the drama, let’s just eat!

Yuri: Aigoo, this girl!

Finally, the bell rang. We have P.E. class today, so we changed our uniform into our P.E. uniforms. After that, we all went to the ground. I wonder what we are going to play this time. I’m not that as good as everyone when it comes in sports. Suddenly, our P.E. teacher came.

Mr. Cha: ok! Class, today we’ll be having track and field! Since, our player last year in track and field is Sooyoung, therefore she can’t join anymore. She’ll be the judge and scorer! Arasso? Now, group yourselves into 3.

We all then assemble. I went to my place. In group 1 are Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Eunhyuk, Tiffany and Leeteuk. Group 2 are Yuri, Ryeowook, Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Donghae. And in group 3 are Yoona, Kibum, Heechul, Jessica and Siwon. The game starts. First was 1oo meter dash, then 200 and then 400. After that was now relay. First is 5 by 200 and 4 by 400. The last relay was 5 by 100. The game was really close. At the last was all tied but then only one can win. Finally, Group 1 was the winners. I went to them to congratulate them but I saw tiffany and Leeteuk. Tiffany and Leeteuk both hugged each other. Omo! What is really going on? Why do they look so sweet together? It’s weird! I’ve never seen tiffany smile like that! But they look cute together. I kind of like this way than tiffany and Jessica coming to us making a scene again. I just can’t believe, Tiffany look much better with Leeteuk. She’s like an angel! I hope they’re for real! Suddenly, Donghae came.

Donghae: Ya! Stop staring at them! They might melt!

Me: Oh! Ne!

Donghae: Can’t believe it too, uh!

Me: Who would have thought! They are not that really close in our room but look at them; they’re more like a couple.

Taeyeon: I know!

Siwon: Sometimes, there are things happened that we do not expect. By the way, what's that "kissing scene" all about?

Taeyeon: Oh! Ne!

Siwon: Ya! Sooyoung, who told you to kiss this fish? Do you want to get married to him and have Fish babies?

Donghae: YA! Siwon!

Siwon: Wae? Im telling the truth!

Me: Oppa!

Donghae: Noh! Siwon, you cant stop us! We'll live happily forever and there's nothing you can do. If you stop us, i'll take her away from you!

Siwon: YA! You cant do that! I'm taller than you! I can see you wherever you go!

Taeyeon: Will you guys stop it? You guys are not making any sense!

Me: Taeyeon, you're just jealous because they fighting over me!

Taeyeon: Of course that's not true!

Siwon: how can be the danshins in our group be paired in Jangshins?

Taeyeon & Donghae: YA!!!

Siwon: Mianhae! I didnt mean anything!

Me: I guess, jangshins are just really attractive!

Taeyeon: YA! What do you mean?

Me: Wae? I didnt say anything about you? Defensive much, Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: Why is Sooyoung so brave whenever she's with her oppas? (referring to Siwon and Donghae)

Finally, when we all got home, Donghae and Taeyeon stayed at our house. we were all at the sala with Minho-oppa and Sulli. We were all chatting.

Sulli: Unnie, why you dont call Donghae, "Oppa"?

Me: Bwa? Is it really necessary? I feel like he' s my older brother when i call him "Oppa"It's awkward!

Minho: Then, you should at least call him un any other name besides, Hae.

Me: Umm... what should i call  him then?

Siwon: what do you want her to call you, Hae?

Donghae: I dont know!

taeyeon: YA! You have your first kiss in front of the whole school and you dont know?

Me: Ah!...

to be continued....