Chapter 11: Umbrella!

Complete : Forever

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

It is a rainy Weekend today! I am here on my room, lying in bed and dying of boredom. There’s no one here at home. Both mom and dad were on 2-day Vacation trip to Jeju to relax and also to visit some of our relatives there too. I decided to go downstairs to grab some food but when I opened the refrigerator, there wasn’t food to eat. I found a note at the wall

“I forgot to bought food, just go drop by at the grocery store and just buy food. I left my card under the table.”  -Mom

UGH!  The rain is so heavy! Im so lazy enough to go to the grocery store! But what else can I do? Nothing’s at the ref! I do really need to go there. I changed my clothes and took an umbrella with me. Luckily, the store isn’t that far from our house so I just take walk. I bought ramen since I’m really hungry and bought some milk and everything. I went out of the store and opened my umbrella. I quickly go because I’m really hungry. When I crossed a street I happen to meet rolling fruits from my front. I decided to pick it up and then a lady came over to pick up the remaining fruits. I gave it to her. She thanked me so much. I was shocked to hear her voice. Her voice is so young for her age. And when I finally get to see her face, I was shocked! It was~ It was YURI!

 I quickly remove my jacket and covered it to her. I share my umbrella with her.

Me: Ya! What happened?

Yuri: oh! The plastic got a big hole. And then the fruits started to roll everywhere.

Me: where is your umbrella?

Yuri: it got blown away by the air when I was picking up the fruits. It’s already lost!

Me: Omo! Look at you! You’re freezing out! Let’s go! I’ll bring you to our house! Mom and Dad were both at vacation trip to Jeju.

We both went to my home. I took her to my room and let her took a bath. I took some of my mom’s clothes at her drawer and a towel for her and placed it on my bed. I leave the door closed and head to the kitchen. I cooked some foods. Luckily, there were some left-overs and just cooked a hot soup. Finally, she was through and went downstairs. She went to the kitchen.

Me: Oh! You’re here!

Yuri: Ne!
Me: how are the clothes? Is it ok for you? Those were my mom’s clothes during her younger age. She keeps that. Those were her favorite.

Yuri: really? I shouldn’t use this then!

Me: No! It’s ok! Mom doesn’t use it anyway!

Yuri: Ok! Anyway, what are you cooking? It smells delicious!

Me: Nothing! It’s just a simple soup! I just add all the left-overs at the ref. Mom wasn’t able to buy food at the supermarket so~

Yuri: Yeah! Can see that (points the note)

Me: by the way, you should call your mom and dad. They might get worried about you!

Yuri: Don’t mind! Mom and Dad were not at house! They’re both at the company! You know, Business~usual! (Roll her eyes) By the way, this is the first time they left the house!

Me: Ne! Dad decided to take mom to Jeju to relax!

Yuri: That’s good for her!

Me: NE! But bad for me! I can’t even do something here! Im all Alone! I don’t even have any siblings!

Yuri: Wae? Where’s Yeonie?

Me: She can’t come here! She’s at Siwon’s and hyung was busy at their company. He’s helping Ahjussi to manage the company. (*note: the “hyung” Ryeowook’s referring to is Taeyeon’s older brother, his cousin)

Yuri: oh!

Me: Oh! It’s finally through! I’ll just place it all here and we can eat now.

Yuri’s P.O.V

Ryeowook set up the table and I help him and we sit at our chairs and started to eat. I first taste the soup.

Me: Omo! This is really delicious! I don’t know you can cook!

Ryeowook: me? Mom taught me how to cook when I was a kid. She told that I should learn how to cook for my future wife.

Me: Ajumma! Really!

Ryeowook: Do you like it?

Me: NE! Im going to eat all of this! Not because you cook it but also because it’s delicious!

Ryeowook: you really like it, don’t you?

Me: Ne!

We both eat it all and left nothing, not even a single piece on our plate. We then clean the table and we both wash the dishes. We were playing with the bubbles from the dishwashing liquid. Finally, we were through. We were sitting at their sala.

Me: I didn’t know you look so cute when you were still a kid!

Ryeowook: you saw it?

(*note: read complete chapter 15: “I’m in love with a hero” Ryeowook was fat when he was still a kid. He has his one and only left picture of him when he was still fat. It was under his desk)

Me: you know what? You kind of resemble someone. I don’t remember it clearly but it’s like I’ve met you before!

Ryeowook: me? Um…

Me: Oh! Ne! The fat boy that those kinder school kids were teasing! Ne! I remember it now! Noh! Why didn’t you even tell me that you were fat before?

Ryeowook: I actually tried to tell you but you don’t believe me!

Me: Kuraeyo? I don’t remember! But anyway, I’m glad to know it!

Ryeowook: Really?

Me: ne! It’s kind of funny! That’s the first time I fight for someone. That’s also my first time in Seoul since I’m born at Goyang originally.

Ryeowook: Ne! I remember you say that. I just realize there are some things we still don’t know about each other.

Me: what do you want us to do?

Ryeowook went upstairs. It took him 5 minutes before he finally go back. He brought some CDs with him. He opened the DVD player and the TV and played a DVD. He went back to his seat and started playing it. It was a video clip of him on his 1st birthday. He was so cute! He was wearing a Hanbok which fits him perfectly. We were laughing in each video we were watching. In some videos, I saw Taeyeon, her Oppa and her dongsaeng. They were so cute. Finally, its already 7 pm. The rain stopped. I decided to went back home and Ryeowook went with me. He just doesn’t want something bad happened to me. He didn’t come in and just wait for me to come inside. My mom and dad were already at our house. I went to my room and started listing down all the things I knew about him from the first time I saw him up to till now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like! Enjoy YulWook chapter...

Next Update: SeoKyu