Chapter 32: Circus!

Complete : Forever

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

Today, we were all on a SM Town concert. It was the first Sm Town concert. It was a concert wherein all the group artist or solo artists of Sm were in a one big concert. We were in a concert for almost 5 hours. After that, we then all go back to SM building. We were all tired but very happy. We really enjoyed the concert. Then, our managers and staffs decided to have a party. We still had party even though we were tired just to celebrate our big success. The tickets for SM Town concert were sold out. It was really a big success! We then all party. Because we were tired, the staffs were the one singing and dancing for us at the stage. Everyone was congratulating each other. It feels so great. A big and wide table was set for all of us. We were all eating, drinking, singing, dancing and playing. Suddenly, Lee Hyori-Sunbae who used to be under SM before came and joined us. Even if she’s not under SM now, she’s still part of SM family. She was also a guest for our concert.

Hyori: How are our juniors?

Me: Noona!

Hyori: Ya! How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?

Me: Mianhae!

Taeyeon: Unnie! It’s been a long time since we performed together with you!

Hyori: Ne! Arra! But when I saw all of you earlier, you all look worried! Wae?

Jessica: Unnie, do you know that there’s a girl that’ll be added to our group?

Hyori: Bwa?

Tiffany: Ne! Unnie, we don’t want someone to be added in our group!

Hyoyeon: Ne! We were already too many and it’s hard, how much more if we were added?

Sunny: Unnie, can you talk to Mr. Lee?

Hyori: Aigoo! I already told Mr. Lee that 8 members in a group were hard, and now he’s going to add up?

Yoona: Ne! Unnie! Please help us!

Hankyung: Aigoo! Look at all of you! You were complaining because all of you were so many, then how about us? If you were too many, then how about us?

Kangin: Ne! And even if we were so many, we don’t complain!

Sungmin: Why don’t you girls just take a look at the positive side? Maybe your popularity will be much bigger if someone was added!

Siwon: Ne! They’re right! Don’t just complain yet! Give them first a chance then, if you really don’t like it then start complaining!

Taeyeon: They’re right girls! Let’s give them a chance!

Hyori: Wait! Do you know who the girl is?

Yuri: Molla! We already have a clue but we still don’t know her! They say that she’s the one who composed our songs!

Seohyun: They even said that she was supposed to debut with us but she quit because she went abroad!

Hyori: Bwa? Korom…

Jessica: you know her?

Suddenly, Shinee, FX, DBSK, TRAX and others come. They all joined us to the table.

Jonghyun: Aigoo! My body hurts!

Key: Ne! Me too!

Minho: You all complain like girls!

Krystal: Ne!

Sulli: Annyeong Haseyo! Oh! Hyori-unnie!

Hyori: You really missed me so much, huh?

Sulli: Ne!

Luna: She always talks about you!

Victoria: Ne! You’re still her favorite female idol!

Boa: Then how about me?

Sulli: Boa-unnie! You’re my favorite too but if I were asked, of course, my no.1 favorite is Hyori-unnie!

Amber: Aish! You always act like you were the maknae in our group!

Jaejoong: That’s why we like Sulli! She’s very childish!

Sulli: Kamsahmnida, Jaejoong-oppa!

Me: Aigoo! Enough now, our real maknae Krystal is getting jealous!

Changmin: Ne! You always ignore our real maknae!

 Victoria: Aigoo! Let’s just eat!

We were then all chatting and playing.

Sulli: Wait! I want to see Hae-oppa’s magic tricks!

 Luna: Why suddenly?

Sulli: Molla! I suddenly wanted to see. And it’s really amazing!

Victoria: Aigoo! If I know, you’re falling for Donghae!

Sulli: Aniyo! Besides, I already like someone!

Luna: Who? Jaejoong? Yunho? Or… Taemin?

Sulli: Ya!

Krystal: Omo! She’s blushing!

Onew: Don’t worry! Taemin is all yours!

Jaejoong: Ya! Sulli, how can you betray oppa?

Yunho: Sulli, I never thought that I have a rival to you!

Sulli: Oppa!

Amber: hahaha! What are you going to do now, Ssul?

Donghae: Aigoo! Arasso! I’ll do magic tricks for Sulli!

Donghae then went to the stage and started showing his magic tricks. First with the bow tie. He took a red handkerchief and makes his bow tie color red in just a second. Everyone applauded. Then, he did a magic tricks with cards. Everyone applauded again. They all started praising Donghae.

Leeteuk: Hae’s magic tricks are still DAEBAK!

Key: I think I want to learn it too!

Jonghyun: Good Job, Hae!

Yoochun: Ne! Good job, Hae!

Changmin: I’m sure that whoever became Donghae’s wife will be surely lucky!

Junsu: Of course! Donghae is the type of guy who’ll protect someone he loves and will always make her happy!

Hyori: Wait! Donghae, did you ever have a girlfriend?

Jaejoong: That’s for sure! He’s a handsome guy! I’m sure he already had a lot of girlfriends!

Boa: Don’t compare Hae to you! Unlike you, Donghae is not a playboy!

Victoria: Ne! And if he ever had I’m sure he loved her so much!

Luna: Did you ever had, Donghae-oppa?

Donghae: um…

Eunhyuk: Who cares? Donghae is only mine! She better not steal Hae away from me!

Ryeowook: Ne! Super juniors forever!

Sulli: but didn’t you all know? Donghae-oppa had a girlfriend! And she is…

Minho: Ssul!

Sulli: Wae?

Victoria: You know who, Ssul?

Luna: It should be! Sulli and Krystal studied once at their school too! So she should know!

Amber: Tell us, who is she?

Sulli: but you might don’t know her. She’s a trainee here at SM before too. She’s Sooyoung! She’s actually my cousin!

Hyori: Sooyoung? You mean… Choi Sooyoung?

Sulli: Ne!

Jessica: but she broke up with Hae and went abroad!

Sulli: but…

Minho: Ssul! Let’s just enojy this night!.

We suddenly remember Sy. We all have forgotten her. I wonder what she’s doing now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Haseyo!

YAY! Another update for today!

I hope you all like it!

^_________________^..