Chapter 39: Top SECRET!

Complete : Forever

 

No one’s P.O.V

It was now evening. They were all out to the beach, sharing some stories.

Yuri: Ah! This feels like before! Remember when we went to Jeju? I would never forget that!

Sooyoung: Who could possibly forget that? Many things happened during our stay there!

Taeyeon: What do you mean?

Sooyoung: um… Those moments! I remember Taeyeon accidentally spill out one of her “most kept” secrets and blame it all to me! Hahaha

Taeyeon: Ya! It was really all because of you!

Seohyun: Ah! Why don’t we play spin the bottle then? It’s exciting!

Heechul: Ahh! Not again!

Kyuhyun: Let’s just play another game, arasso?

Ryeowook: I don’t want to play that tonight!

Yuri: YA! We’re going to play it today! ARASSO?

All: ne!

Hyoyeon: korom, let’s start!

They all seat at the ground at the sala and was forming a big circle. Taeyeon who was holding the bottle spins it. Everyone was excited. Then suddenly, the bottle stops at Sunny.

Yoona: I’ll be the one to ask! Korom, Sunny-unnie, what is the thing you hide in your purse?

Sunny: BWA???

Taeyeon: Oh! Ne! I once noticed it too but when I went to look for it she just quickly snatch it away from me like she really was hiding something in it!

Sunny: Arasso! There was an old saying that my mom used to tell me, it was when you put a chestnut in your purse, and you’ll never get hungry! That’s why!

Sooyoung: You meant you eat those chestnuts whenever you’re hungry! You really reserved it for that case!

Sunny: Omo! How did you~ YA!

Yuri: caught ya!

Everyone laughs. Sunny then spins the bottle. This time it stopped at Leeteuk. Everyone was clapping.

Yoona: Oohh! Hahaha!

Hyoyeon: This calls for Fany to ask!

Tiffany: Well, since you all already chose me to ask well then, Leeteuk-oppa, recently, you’ve been secretive to me. Before, I would ask you on where you’ve been and ask you about your training, performance, show or day but then when I ask you about it you suddenly told me that you are tired and don’t want to talk about it. At first, it was ok for me and I understand it but then as days passed by, you started saying the same words to me and it keeps on bothering me up to till now. Also, whenever I call you, you don’t answer it. When I ask your manager, he would say that you’re free on that day. It really made me mad and started to ignore you and plus, you didn’t even told me about your trip to China that made me even madder at you. Oppa, why is that so? Is there something that you are keeping from me?

Leeteuk: Aniyo! Actually, from that day on, I always became tired. We had full schedules since our next album will be released soon. You completely know that I have shows and broadcastations and everything that’s why. AS for the call part, whenever I have free time, I would go to our dorm and rest in my bed and I would fall asleep. There was even a time that my phone got broken and I have to ask someone to fix it since I can’t just change my phone. I didn’t tell it to you because I know you’ll get worried. And about our trip to China, we were on a rush and I wasn’t able to tell you because that was the time I broke my phone and you were on a trip to Jeju so I wasn’t able to tell you. I even tried to call you using Siwon’s phone but then you’re not answering. Jeongmal Mianhae but I hope you understand!

Jessica: Oh, so that’s the reason why! Ya, Fany-ah! Forgive, Leeteuk-ssi now! He says he’s sorry!

Tiffany: Arasso! Apology accepted but oppa; please do tell it to me next time, huh?

Leeteuk: Ne! Saranghaeyo, Fany-ah!

Tiffany: Na-do! Saranghaeyo, Leeteuk-oppa~

Taeyeon: So, no lovers quarrel now, ok?

Siwon: Aigoo, if we wouldn’t be able to play this then you’re misunderstandings would take longer!

Heechul: It’s a good thing that we got to play this! It’s like all the thorns in our insides are being pulled away!

Sungmin: NE! Your quarrel really bothers us A LOT!

After that, Leeteuk spins the bottle. It stopped in front of Hyoyeon. After Hyoyeon, it was Yuri then it stopped at Kibum. The previous questions were really funny and interesting. The play started to get serious when the bottle stopped at Heechul.

All: OH!

Heechul: Umm… Can I choose someone to ask me the question?

Siwon: ok!

Heechul: I chose Sy!

Everybody went shocked. It was unexpected. They all thought that Heechul would choose Sica but it was Sooyoung. Everybody started to be quiet.

Sooyoung: Naega? Why me?

Heechul: Because I chose you!

Sooyoung: Arasso! Um… I don’t really know anything that much about you but… why? Why did you break to our promise? You said that you’ll do everything and you won’t let go but then, you chose to break up. I thought you’re the man of your words! And how could you-

(*Note: Heechul made a promise to Sooyoung that he won’t let Sica go and fight for her. When Sooyoung left for France, Heechul decided to break up with Sica. At that time, Heechul secretly followed Sooyoung to France so all this time, he knew Sooyoung was at France)

Heechul: because I felt that it were all my responsible of what happened to you. I keep on blaming myself for what happened, everything, To Sica, TO YOU! I should have never let that engagement happened! If I didn’t let it happen, all of this won’t happen!

Sooyoung: Didn’t you think that to what you did, you even became more irresponsible? If you feel responsible for what happened then YOU SHOULD HAVE HOLD ON AND FACE IT!!! (Looked down. In calm voice) But what can you do? It all already happened!

Heechul: Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae!

Sooyoung: I’m not the right person, you should say that to her!

The game continues on awkwardly. Heechul spin the bottle and unexpectedly stopped at Donghae.

Yoona: Umm… Anyone? Who likes to ask Donghae a question?

Jessica: ME! Lee Donghae, if you are being choosed to get married to someone, who would you choose? Is it me or Sooyoung?

Donghae: What kind of question is that, Sica?

Jessica: ANSWER ME!

Sunny: Sica! This is just a game!

Seohyun: NE! Sica-unnie, this is just a game please don’t take it personally!

Jessica: Korom, I’m going to change my question, do you still love her?

Tiffany: Sica!

Jessica: JUST ANSWER MY FREAKING QUESTION!

Donghae: YES!

Jessica: fine!

Kibum: um…I guess we should move on.

Ryeowook: Ne! I think so!

Kyuhyun: Hae, please spin the bottle.

Donghae then spin the bottle. It stopped right in front of Sooyoung. Everyone couldn’t say anything. It was getting really serious.

Seohyun: I’ll be the one to ask the question. Sooyoung-unnie, I’ve wanted to ask this question since you came back. Unnie, Why? What’s the real reason why you go? What really happened to you? Is it really true what you said before? Unnie, you left us all without even explaining everything completely, Now’s your chance to explain your side.

Sooyoung: Mianhae! For everything! I am selfish! Even if I explained everything, it’s just not enough. An apology isn’t enough!

Yuri: Just tell us why! Tell us the truth!

Sooyoung: To tell you all the truth, those were just excuses I made. It’s true that I asked Mr. Lee to help that orphanage but it wasn’t the exact reason why their company went bankrupt. Mr. Lee don’t want to ask help from Appa bcause he want to solve it on his own so I offered to help him but he just couldn’t accept it so I just decided to ask him to lie about the real reason of his bankruptcy. It’s because I don’t want you all to hate Sica. Sica, you comepletely know how Lee Company went bankrupt, right? (Sica looked away)

Hyoyeon: How about that part that you “used” Hae!

Sooyoung: It’s not even a bit true! It was true that I broke up with Hae on my birthday but it’s not because I “used” him. Donghae knows the real reason and it was because of our situation and a bit part of Sica. I don’t want to make it hard for Donghae because I know how difficult it is for him and seeing him in that kind of situation kills me, so I decided to break up with him. It was really hard for me but I have to do it. I also did it because I feel jealous whenever he cares so much for Sica. There are even some things about him that I don’t even know and the funny thing is, Sica knows it as much as I did.

Tiffany: Why didn’t you explain it all to us? We would have understood it if only you tell it to us! Why do you have to make us hate you so much?

Sooyoung: You think I didn’t even try to tell it to all of you? I was there on the graduation day. Omma lied when she said that I left before graduation. I even wrote a letter for all of you but obviously, you guys weren’t able to read it.

Taeyeon: I was able to read it. But I decided not to tell it to others since it felt like they all have forgotten you already. I was able to read it when I looked back through my things and saw it in my bag. But even if I wasn’t able to read it, I think I would still have understood you.

Siwon: But Sooyoung, when you went to France, you really changed a lot. What really happened to you back there? Why aren’t you answering my calls, or even emails?

Sooyoung: Actually, I wasn’t allowed to use cellphone and computer at the hospital.

Kyuhun: Hospital?

Sooyoung: Ne! The main reason why I went to France is because… (Teary eyes) Because doctors found a big crack on my skull and said it was quite severe so I have to… I have to leave and go under operation. For my entire stay there at France, 90% of it was…Was my stay at the hospital including my operation, observation… Everything!

Donghae: So that’s what Yunho-hyung is trying to say?

Sooyoung: Yunho-oppa knows everything well but I asked him not to tell everyone because I don’t want you guys to get worried. But past is past! I have forgotten about it!

Heechul: So, you have forgotten it! Sooyoung, do you remember when Sunny asked you if you ever been to Kuwait before? Actually, you did been to Kuwait before, 5 years ago. You are one of the volunteered students who went to Kuwait. Do you remember the girl you saved from the riot? It was Lee Sunkyu. And more over, Noh! Choi Sooyoung, you don’t remember the day when Sica and Hae got engaged at Mr. Jung’s party. Am I right?

Sooyoung: Bwa? Aniyo! That can’t be!

Heechul: “I want to forget the day where it all started, the day I was there and witnessed everything!”  That’s what you said before you undergo operation. I found out that you were going at France when you were at the graduation day, so I followed you. I found out everything including your operation. I found out your recent activities that time, where you go, where you stay, what course you took, are you living alone or not, everything! I was even there before and after you went under operation.

Sooyoung: Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhae! (Cries) I always knew there’s something I don’t remember. I think it was not important so I … I don’t try to know about it. I’m really sorry!