Chapter 31: Forever!

Complete : Forever

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

I was running. OMG! I can’t be late! No way! I’m dead if I’m late. AISH! That wicked evil girl! She planned for this! I ran as fast as I can. Finally, I was there. I quickly opened the door and saw the girls.

Me: I am not late am I?

Yuri: hahaha! Same old Taeyeon! Always late!

Yoona: Ya! Unnie! When will you change, huh?

Me: I’m LATE???

All: (laugh out loud)

Seohyun: Unnie! Not yet! You were 5 minutes early!

Tiffany: Aigoo! Yeonie, you must be really afraid of Ms. Song!

(*Note: Ms. Song is their dance teacher/ choreographer) It’s already been 5 years now. Time pass by so fast. Who would have thought that we were just high school before? Anyways, we were now one of the best Korean girl groups of the generation. Yup! We’re So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD) or known as Girl’s generation. We were compost of Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Me as the leader and Sunny. Sunny’s Korean name is Lee Sunkyu. She was from Kuwait. She’s the smallest in our group and the queen of aegyo! We were the top 1 girl group here in South Korea and soon to the whole world. We were under the agency, SM Entertainment. It’s one of the top agencies here in South Korea. I still can’t believe it! Suddenly, Ms. Song came in.

Ms. Song: Oh! You are all now here complete, for the first time! Boys! Come on in!

Then, Super Juniors came in. Super juniors is composed of Leeteuk as the leader, Hankyung, Heechul, Shindong, Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun. Super juniors have 4 subgroups: Suju M (mandarin), Suju H (Happy), Suju T (Trot) and K.R.Y. (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung). Super juniors and Girls generation together were Super Generation. They were just from fan-signing event and was about to rehearse with us for our next project or song which will be our comeback. We’ve been rehearsing so many hours. Finally, after 10 hours of more of practicing without stopping, we we’re finally finished. Since all of us were tired and exhausted, we all decided to go and hang out. We all eat to the nearest restaurant.

Me: (Sighs) she’s really evil! How can she make us all practice for 10 hours?

Yuri: God! I’m SOOOOOOOOOO exhausted!

Yoona: Yeah! I can’t even feel my arms now!

Tiffany: my back aches too!

Sunny: Oh, my legs! I’ll never really become tall now because of her!

Jessica: She didn’t even give us some time to rest!

Hyoyeon: Wait! What time is our guesting in a radio?

Seohyun: Omo! Ne! Ahh! Eottoke?

Leeteuk: Aigoo! You girls complain so much!

Kangin: Ne! You do nothing compare to what we’re doing everyday!

Hankyung: we even have fan-signing events, promotions of our dramas, movies, shows and endorsements, DJing in a broadcasting station, Musicals, and so many else!

Yesung: Ne! And all you do is rest, eat, watch TV, sleep. That’s all!

Shindong: The way you complain seems like the company was making you sick, if then why don’t you just quit?

Me: YA! If we do that then why didn’t we do that before? We’re already here! Do you think that’s how easy it is to just quit?

Sunny: Ne! Besides, we’re girls! We’re weaker than you guys!

Hyoyeon: And it doesn’t seem like you were working so hard. Look at you! You still haven’t loosened weight! No girls will like you!

Shindong: Ya! Just so you know, I have a lot of fans more than you think!

Yoona: Whatever! Let’s just eat!

Siwon: By the way, did you girls already know?

Me: Know what?

Kibum: You still don’t know? You mean, the company hasn’t told you?

Tiffany: isn’t it obvious? Why don’t you just tell it to us straight so we would know?

Ryeowook: Another girl would be added to your group!

All girls: WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT????????

Kyuhyun: They say that before, girls’ generation was really a nine-girl group but the other girl left.

Tiffany: and now she has come back?

Eunhyuk: Yeah! They say she’s the one who composed your songs!

Sungmin: They even say that she’s quite famous to the other countries including America and France!

Heechul: She’s already a trainee of the company before while she was still here at Korea but then she quit after she went to France 5 years ago.

I was shocked as soon as I heard Heechul said that. 5 years ago? Someone suddenly crossed my mind. It was Sooyoung. She went to abroad 5 years ago. I wish it was just Sooyoung. I’m still hoping that she’ll soon come back here to Korea and join us. I wonder when she’ll come back to Korea. If she ever did, I would be the happiest person living here. Oh god! How I miss her so much! I wish she could see everything that’s happening to us right now! I wish she was just here beside me. I really miss her a lot! I wonder what she’s doing right now. Is she sleeping? Or is she eating while watching TV? Or she was playing online games? Suddenly, Shindong, Kangin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk all stand up. They were going to the broadcasting studios. They were all DJs and VJs. It airs every night. Well, they’re really hard working guys. I, myself admit that I admire their hardwork and determination. They then all go and leave us. We continued talking and playing.

Me: but do you have any idea on who that girl is?

Seohyun: Molla!

Jessica: well, she should be deserving and better! We’re girls’ generation! We don’t need trash!

Me: But any guess? Or if you want, who do you want that girl to be?

Yuri: Me!!! I want her to be Yoon Eun Hye! She’s a fashionista!

Sunny: I want Han Hyo Joo! They say she’s really talented and pretty!

Yoona: Well, me? I want her to be Kim Taehee! She’s Korea’s best actress!

Tiffany: I want Ha Jiwon! She can sing, act, model and she’s even a fashionista! She’s a whole package!

Me: Guys! Those were actresses and models! We need someone who fits though Im not saying they don’t fit but we need much younger and someone who can sing and dance at the same time!

Siwon: Yeonie is right! By the way, Yeonie, who do you want her to be?

Me: Me??? Well, um… there’s only one girl that I want. I’ve been wishing that she would come back and joins us. You know who she is! She really fits to be part. If ever there’s a girl that would complete us, that’ll be her!

Yuri: So, who is she?

Me: You know her!

Hyoyeon: Seriously! We wouldn’t ask if we know her!

Me: She’s our friend and she also used to be trainee of SM.

Tiffany: I really have no idea!

Me: Come on! She’s tall, slim, can sing and dance, she can even compose, a model and… a BIG EATER!

Sunny: Oh! I know! LEE HYORI-unnie!

Me: Aniyo! She also studies at Seoul High School before with us but she wasn’t able to graduate with us because she went abroad! Do you know now?

Seohyun: Mianhae, but we really don’t know her!

Me: Forget it! (Disappointed)

Oh my god! Don’t tell me they have forgotten her? That can’t be! They can’t just forget Sy! She’s a big part of our life! If not for her, we wouldn’t be here. She’s the reason how we got here and became an artist under SM entertainment. Maybe they were just tired. We then went back to our dorms and sleep. I took a half-bath and went back to my bed. I was sharing room with Yoona. She just finished taking a bath and was laying her bed. She was holding her phone and texting. I took my phone and read some messages.

Me: Yoona, what do you think of us having a ninth member?

Yoona: Well, to be honest! I hate it! If only Im the one who has the control of everything, I would disagree! Just having seven members with me within one group is already a trouble, how much more if we were nine?

Me: but what if she’s someone who you knew already? I mean… an old friend!

Yoona: Is it the girl you were talking about when we were in the restaurant? Well you know what, here’s what I say! We girls generation is already famous in South Korea! We don’t need another girl from somewhere to be part because we were already happy and contented. Look at Super Juniors; they have a HARD time because they have so many members!

I don’t know! I’m still hoping that it was Sy. But I can’t deny the fact that what Yoona said is true! She has a point! Having so many members is so hard! Ahh! Eottoke?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!

Finally got to listen to TAETISEO!!

I TOTALLY LOVE THEM!

Anyway, I hope you like this update!

please, dont forget to comment.

I want to hear your opinions/suggestions/violent reactioons (if there is)

^__________^..