Chapter 25: Diamond

Complete : Forever

 

Yuri’s P.O.V

I woke up early. Ah!!! I remember what happened to me last night! Ah! It’s really the happiest night for me! Just remembering it makes me go back to that moment. I will never forget that. I quickly bath and dress myself. I saw Wookie at our sala. I then bid goodbye to my mom and dad and then we went to school. On our way, we saw the rest. They were from Sy’s house. I quickly went to the girls and share my story. It seems like all of us had the most beautiful night of our life.

Me: Girls, guess what? Look at my bracelet!

Seohyun: Wow!

Yoona: OMG! Where did you get that?

Me: It was from Wookie!

Taeyeon: Awww! So sweet!

Me: I know right! And look, its diamonds for real! Can you imagine that?

Hyoyeon: Lucky you!

Seohyun: Wookie-oppa is really daebak!

Taeyeon: Same old Yuri! Loves it more when you gave her jewelries!

Me: hey! I’m not that type of person! But if ever, that’s natural! All girls love jewelries!

All: And you’re the OBSESSED ONE! (All laughs)

Hyoyeon: I only remember how much we had fun at that night!

Yoona: Me too!

Taeyeon: So much unexpected things happened last night!

Seohyun: Really fun! How about you Sy?

Sooyoung: Me? Best night ever!

Me: you seemed a little bit quite!

Taeyeon: something wrong?

Sooyoung: Of course none! I just remember that we’ll soon have our prom next month. Teachers’ schedule would be full for sure! I’m planning what to do while the teachers are gone.

Hyoyeon: Sounds fun… (looks at Seohyun)

Seohyun: Yeah! What do you think?

Yoona: Bully? Pranks? What else?

Me: I’m so ready for it!

Taeyeon: Count me in!

Sooyoung: Alright! Let’s do this!

While we were walking, we were planning all of the things we will do. Ahh! This is so much fun~ I can’t wait! This will be very much fun!

After 20 minutes of walking, we then reached school. We quickly went somewhere else and prepare all of our pranks. I can’t wait! I wonder who’ll be the victims! Hahaha!!!

Donghae’s P.O.V

I woke up early. I took a bath and wear my uniform. I quickly went down stairs and saw my mom and dad. It seems like they were talking seriously. I went to them and seat beside my dad.

Me: is there something wrong? You’re talking so seriously.

Mrs. Lee: It’s about the arrange marriage.

Me: Mom! Not here! Someone might hear you!

Mrs. Lee: Hae, who would hear us? It’s just 3 of us here!

Me: so what’s about it?

Mr. Lee: Donghae, you must not let Jessica get hurt or anything.

Me: Waeyo?

Mr. Lee: Well, now that she’s your fiancée, I guess it’s best if you do what you’re supposed to do.

Me: but Appa…

Mrs. Lee: Please, Hae. Do this, for our company and for us.

I then took my things and go. I left without answer. Im not sure! After 30 minutes, we were able to reach our school. I quickly went to my seat. I didn’t even notice Sooyoung wasn’t there. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk then came to me.

Ryeowook: Do you know where the girls are?

Eunhyuk: They suddenly disappear!

Me: Huh? Molla!

Siwon: Probably do something!

Ryeowook: Something?

Siwon: The teachers are busy and they won’t be able to teach us for today. They probably go somewhere.

Eunhyuk: they didn’t cut class don’t they?

Me: What are you saying?

Kyuhyun: Seohyun would never cut classes!

Kibum: But what about, Yoona, Yul, Hyoyeon, Yeonie and Sy?

Me: That won’t be the case!

Siwon: they won’t miss the chance!

Kyuhyun: Yeah! It’s their chance!

Eunhyuk: to…???

Me: watch and learn!

After 3 hours, it was now our recess. We were all at the canteen. We were all laughing and playing at the canteen. I wonder where the other girls are. Suddenly, a student came. Everyone was laughing. The student was covered with dirt on his face. There was flour and egg in his face. I’m pretty sure it was the girls’ work. Suddenly, someone passed us and a water gun started firing him with water. She then was soaked with water. That was really fantastic. And so many students have been victimized by them. We were all laughing. Hahaha!!! That was daebak! It was all really funny!

Heechul’s P.O.V

We were at the room. I was sitting next to Sica where our original seat really was. We were talking about what happened last night. Suddenly, Leeteuk and Fany join our chat.

Fany: so what happened exactly last night?

Leeteuk: and what’s that diamond in your necklace all about?

Jessica: this? Oh! It was Heechul-oppa the one who gave it to me. Beautiful isn’t it?

Fany: OOMG!!! For real? Wow! That was really beautiful! Where did you buy that Heechul?

Me: I just asked someone I know who works at the jewelry and accessories store. I was actually the one who designed it. I don’t know if she’ll like it.

Leeteuk: Personalized? Wow! And I know where you get that idea from!

Jessica: Huh? From who?

Leeteuk: From Sooyoung, who else? Sy likes it when someone does it by themselves instead of just buying it. He learned it from Sy.

Fany: So that means you ask for Sy’s suggestions too?

Leeteuk: that would be obvious if I did. And besides I don’t have to ask someone, all I have to do is know you more so I’ll know what you want or hate!

Jessica: ooh!! You guys are getting cheesier and cheesier!

Me: Do you want some time alone? Just the two of you? Because we can leave if you want!

Fany: Shut up, both of you!

Finally, it was our recess time. We were all at the cafeteria. Suddenly, the girls’ pranks started one by one. It was all really funny. We were laughing so hard. What Sy did was all great! The pranks are really great!  Suddenly, Jessica came to us. She was from the gym. She was helping with the upcoming prom when suddenly something was thrown to her. Tiffany quickly stood up and went to her.

Tiffany: Get that thing away from her!

The girls finally show up. They were laughing at Jessica. They were laughing so hard while coming to us.

Sooyoung: Sica, I’m so sorry! We don’t know that you’ll be victimized by that! We didn’t mean it!

Yuri: What are you saying?

Yoona: It was Daebak!

Seohyun: Yeah! Sure it is!

Tiffany: Not funny! Did you know that Sica was allergic to salmon?

Hyoyeon: What?

Tiffany: the thing you throw to her was salmon. Just smelling it would already make her feel sick!

Me: let’s took her to the hospital.

Donghae quickly went over to Sica and carry her. We took her to the clinic first. I was guarding Sica while Donghae was calling the ambulance. After 5 minutes, the ambulance came and took her to the hospital. I and Donghae were waiting outside while the doctors were examining Sica. It was quite serious. Suddenly, Sooyoung and the rest came.

Yuri: how is she?

Me: the doctor is still examining her.

Sooyoung: I’m really sorry! I really don’t~

Donghae: can you please just go? We don’t know, something might have happened to Sica again!

Sooyoung: I~ Arasso!

Taeyeon: Sy! Wait!

Yoona: Hae, why did you say that? It’s not like Sy killed Sica!

Donghae: are we going to let it come to the point where she can kill Sica?

Kibum: Donghae! Aren’t you too much? Sy said she didn’t mean it! Why do you have to act like that?

Siwon: Donghae, I don’t know what’s happening to you, but you know it was all an accident! If you’re just gonna treat Sy like this next time, I’ll make sure that you won’t like what I’ll do.

Siwon then go with Yoona and Kibum. Weird! Why is Donghae acting like this? I mean, why is he suddenly so worried about Sica to the point where he almost hurt Sy? Is this because of that? It can’t be! But why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAAHh! This cant be the end for SooHae sweet moments 

NO!!!! Dafinitely not!

but something will come up and will change everything....

Hope you like my updates... 
^__________^..