Chapter 26: Tears ;(

Complete : Forever

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

I went to Sooyoung’s room. I saw her at her bed. She was just sitting there. I went to her and try to talk to her.

Me: Are you ok? What a stupid question! Obviously not!

Sooyoung: Aniyo! I’m ok! But what happened to Sica…

Me: Sy, it’s an accident! Besides, you didn’t kill her! Unlike her, she almost kills you!

Sooyoung: Yeonie! That’s not it! I hurt Sica! She might think that I did that because I want to get revenge on what she did to me which is definitely not what I want!

Me: Sooyoung, how can you be like that? Donghae was mad at you for no reason at the hospital but still…

Sooyoung: What do you mean?

Me: You know! He was mad at you like you killed Sica and he suddenly acts worried about Sica. You’re his girlfriend but it seems like Sica was his girlfriend!

Sooyoung: I hurt Sica! And that’s enough reason to make someone even Siwon-oppa gets mad at me!

Me: Sy! I don’t know to you but, I’m starting to feel a little different. I don’t know but I suddenly feel something wrong is going on! Tell me. Is there something between you two?

Sooyoung: Yeonie! Don’t be so over-reacting and exaggerated.

Me: Sy, I know you more than you ever know so don’t you ever try to lie to me. Tell me!

Sooyoung: Yeonie!

Me: Sy! How long has it been since we met? And how long are we best friends? You know I never keep secret from you! Come on!

Sooyoung: Arasso! I don’t know how to tell this to you but I kind of don’t know!

Yeonie: Sy, what is it?

Sooyoung: Remember when I and Aunt Sophie went to the party? It was actually Sica’s dad party and unexpected thing came up.

Me: what?

Sooyoung: Sica’s dad announced that Jessica is getting married and she was getting married to Donghae.

Me: What??? Are you serious?

Sooyoung: I was there. Everyone who’s there heard it! He even said that he loved her since he met her. It was even at the magazine. (Gives the magazine to Taeyeon)

Me: OMG! No way! But why?

Sooyoung: I found out that Mr. Lee’s company was about to bankrupt and Sica’s dad has them in their neck.

Me: you mean?

Sooyoung: Mr. Lee has no choice but to agree to arrange marriage him to Sica.

Me: No way! So that’s why he’s acting like that to her?

Sooyoung: Yeonie! No one must know! Promise! No matter what, you’ll never tell to anyone about it! Promise me!

Me: I promise! And I never broke my promise! So what are your plans? Are you going to tell him that you know it?

Sooyoung: I tried my best and gave him opportunities for him to tell me but, he really doesn’t want to tell it to me. Guess, I’ll just wait for him to tell it to me.

Me: Sy, I don’t know but should you still hold onto him? Not that I am telling he does not deserve anymore but you know sooner or later they’ll get married. Not unless something happened.

Sooyoung: I don’t know! I don’t want to give him up but if I didn’t it was his dad who’s going to suffer.

Me: Sy, if he really loves you, he would come to you and ask for help or something. He wouldn’t let this kind of thing happened!

Sooyoung: Molla!

I can’t believe this! Donghae’s keeping secret form Sy and it’s hurting her. I want to help but I don’t know how! At this kind of situation, I too don’t know what to do. I have never encountered such situation before. If only I can do something. I know right now, even if Sooyoung doesn’t tell it to me, I can see that she’s hurting.

Sulli’s P.O.V.

I was at the sala. Minho-oppa was putting all of our things at the car. Suddenly, Sooyoung-unnie, Taeyeon-unnie and Siwon-oppa came down stairs. Siwon-oppa was carrying the last baggage. WE were now going to Japan. Just knowing that makes me cry so hard. I don’t want to leave Sooyoung-unnie and Siwon-oppa here.

Me: unnie!

Sooyoung: Sulli-ah, don’t worry! I’ll call you anytime. And I will still be here for you! Just call me whenever you need me.

Me: I will miss everything here! Including Krystal!

Sooyoung: Arasso! I’ll tell her that!

Taeyeon: Sulli-ah! Don’t forget us, huh?

Me: If only I don’t have to go to Japan, I would choose to stay here. I want to at least finish my high school here. I want to stay here.

Sooyoung: Sulli-ah! You must go to Japan. Your Appa and Omma needs you there.

Me: Arasso!

Taeyeon: just call us, huh?

Me: ne!

We then ride in the car. We went to the airport. It was 30 minutes before our plane takes off. Ugh! Saying goodbye to your loved ones is really hard! I was spending time with Sooyoung-unnie, Taeyeon-unnie and Siwon-oppa there. We were playing and taking pictures. Ah! I’ll miss them so much. I hope Krystal and Taemin were here. It was the best last 30 minutes of my stay here at Korea. We then went inside the plane. I was crying while waving goodbye to them. But before I go, I gave Sooyoung-unnie my most precious small teddy bear keychain and then went in. I was watching them waving goodbye to us while we go. Ah! I’ll miss everything. Good and bad, happy and sad memories of all of us. Those were the best memories I have with them and the happiest memories I have of all of my life. I wish I can see them soon. I wonder what will happen to me and Minho-oppa when we get to Japan. This is our first time staying in Japan. Mom and Dad were at Japan and we need to move in there because of our company. I hope nothing bad will happen to us. I just wish that Sooyoung-unnie and the rest would be happy there.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

We then went home. We send Taeyeon home first before we go home directly. Suddenly, Ajumni (Donghae’s mom) came in.

Mrs. Lee: Sooyoung, Siwon!

Me: Ajumni! Waeyo?

Mrs. Lee: Nothing! I just want to have dinner with both of you!

Siwon: Wae? Is Donghae late again?

Mrs. Lee: Aniyo! Just a simple gathering! Let’s go!

WE then went to Donghae’s house to have dinner with them. Siwon-oppa and I were nothing but like their children too. Ajumni took care of us while our parents were at America. We can say that they our second parents too. We then all have dinner.

 Mrs. Lee: So how are you two?

Me: nothing new! It’s just that Sulli and Minho finally went to Japan!

Mrs. Lee: It must be sad for all of you most especially to Sulli. She was still a kid and she’ll surely miss everything!

Siwon: Ne!

Mr. Lee: It must be very sad for you Sooyoung; Sulli was so close to you!

Me: Ne! She was like my little sister. And the best bestfriend I ever had though she’s my cousin. So, how’s the company going?

Mr. Lee: Well, it’s good!

Me: Kuraeyo? Choa!

Mrs. Lee: Why did you suddenly ask?

Me: Ah! Nothing! It’s just I noticed that Ahjussi is a bit busy and sometimes come home late.

Mrs. Lee: Kuraeyo?

Me: Ne! Ahjussi, you must eat a lot of healthy foods! And you must not skip your meal.

Mr. Lee: ne! (Laughs)

We then finished eating. I was helping Ajumni at the kitchen and they were all at the sala talking. Suddenly, my head aches so badly. It’s been aching since but I just ignore it most of the time. When I was about to put the plates at the sink, I went out of balance and I almost fell. Luckily, I was able to hold on to the table. The plates all fell on the floor causing it to turn into pieces. Ajumni and all of them suddenly went to me.

Mrs. Lee: what happened? Are you ok?

Me: Ne! Mianhae! About the plates, I’ll clean them up!

Siwon: Ani! Just leave it to us. Just rest at the sofa first.

Me: But…

Siwon: Sooyoung!

Mr. Lee: Are you ok?

Me: Ne! I was little… my head kind of aches but I’m ok. Please don’t worry.

Siwon: Arasso! Ajumni, Ahjussi, I’ll just put Sooyoung to bed.

Me: Oppa, I’m ok! Don’t worry!

Siwon: Sooyoung! You need to rest. You’ve done and been so many things today. Mianhae, Ajumni, Ahjussi. We’ll be leaving then!

Mrs. Lee: Ne! You should be! Sooyoung, listen to your oppa.

Oppa then carry me to my room. He placed me to my bed.

Siwon: Is your head still aching?

Me: Aniyo! Oppa, go back to your room now! I’m ok now!

Siwon: Soo~

Me: I promise! I’ll just call you if my head aches again! Promise!

Siwon: Arasso! Sleep now!

Me: Ne!

As soon as Oppa leave the room, I quickly took the pain killer in my desk and drink it. Aish! My head aches so much! It’s killing me! I don’t know why, it just aches so badly. Ahh! I think my head is going to explode! It aches so much and it’s killing me! Ahh!!!! Please just stop this! It really hurts so much! The pain killer isn’t effective anymore. I hate it! Eottoke? What can I do? It hurts so much. No one must know about this!  I can’t let anyone else know even my oppa. I can’t make them worry about me. But this totally kills me. Eottoke???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhaeyo for VVVERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LLAAATTTEEEE update!

i really wish i can update it everyday but i just cant. However, i'll do my best to keep you guys updated

if there's a comment after 5 minutes, i'll post another chapter again!

^__________________^..

please always let me know your opinions or suggestions!

It would be nice to hear your side! ^_______^..

Saranghaeyo! <3