Chapter 38: Stick Wit U!

Complete : Forever

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

I woke up early. I went outside and head to the beach. Ahh! I guess they were all still asleep. I went to the kitchen to drink. I saw one of the maids there. She was cooking.

Maid: Oh! Agassi! Annyeong Haseyo!

Me: Ne! Annyeong Haseyo, ajumma! Um… what are you cooking?

Maid: Oh! This~

Me:  (Looks at the food) Can I cook too?

Maid: Ne?

Me: If it’s ok with you, I’d like to cook too!

Maid: Arasso!

I then cooked the food that ajumma prepare. After 1 hour, the food was all through. I set the table and put all the food at the table. Finally, they all woke up.

Kibum: Ahh! What’s that smell?

Yoona: Omo! It smells so delicious!

Leeteuk: Ne! Ajumma, you cook all of this?

Kangin: Whoa! These are so delicious!

Maid: Actually… (Looks at Sooyoung)

Ajumma looked at me. I was signaling her “No”.  Aish! I don’t want them all to know I cooked the food! For sure, they won’t eat these! Then, Siwon-oppa came.

Siwon: Omo! Sooyoung, you cooked? I’ll definitely eat this all!

Taeyeon: Aigoo! There’s no way I’ll let this pass!

Hankyung: Bwa? Our Sooyoung cooked?

Kyuhyun: Omo! This is once in a lifetime!

Seohyun: Ne! WE must definitely eat all of these!

Yuri: Ahh! I’m going to eat now!

Ryeowook: Me too!

They then all hurriedly went to their seats. They quickly all eat. Aigoo! Eottoke?

Me: Um…Actually, it’s not~

Sunny: Sooyoung-ie aren’t you going to eat now?

Sungmin: ne! We’re going to eat it all!

Me: YA! I cooked it all! You have to give me the biggest part!

I then joined them and eat with them. After 30 minutes, we then finally finished eating.

Eunhyuk: Ahh!! I think my stomach’s going to explode!!

Hyoyeon: Me too!

Shindong: It was very delicious, Sooyoung! Can you cook for us every day? I’m actually worn out of Wookie’s cooking. I want to try something new!

Ryeowook: Ya! Hyung!

Kangin: Omo! Shindong, Yesung and Hankyung, we need to go to the broadcasting studio and to the Studio for our CF!

Shindong: Aish! Can’t we just stay here?

Yesung: Ya! You completely know our schedule. We just catch-up with them. We can’t stay here any longer.

Hankyung: Aigoo! Our Sooyoung-ie, Mianhae! I need to go now. Are you going to be ok?

Siwon: Ya! Hankyung! Don’t act as if you’re Sy’s boyfriend! And stop calling her “Our”

Me: Aigoo! Just go now!

Hankyung: Aish! Stop doing that! It makes me wanna stay here longer!

Me: Ya! I didn’t do anything!

Hankyung: Look at you again, you did it again! Stop being mad. You look even more beautiful!

Taeyeon: Ya! Hankyung-oppa! Just go! You’re really crazy!

Aigoo! Look at this guy! Shindong, Yesung, Kangin and Hankyung then all go. We were all left there. Finally, they changed their clothes into their swimsuit and went to the beach to swim. I was the only one left at the house. They were all swimming. Aish! I want to join them but I can’t. They all look so happy. I took my camera and decided to take walk and maybe tour myself around the place. While I was walking, I was taking pictures of the beautiful places there. Ahh!! Omo! The whole place is so beautiful!

Suddenly, I didn’t realize that I was already far from them. I didn’t know where I was already. The place I kind of rocky. Much different type of rocks was there. I just decided to go back but then as I took my step, my foot slipped and I fall into some kind of hole.

Donghae’s P.O.V

Everyone was already having fun at the beach. Aish! They all look so happy. They all look as if it was their first time to swim at the beach. HAHAHA!!! It was so fun watching them. I then decided to just take a walk. I don’t know why but I don’t feel like going to the beach and swim with them. Maybe I’m not in the mood to swim with them for now. While I was taking a walk at the woods, I saw a very beautiful view. I quickly went there. Luckily I take my cellphone with me so I got to take pictures there. While I was taking pictures, I saw someone then I heard a shout. I quickly went there as fast as lightning.

Girl: Ah! Ouch! Omo!

The girl quickly stood up. I was able to catch her but she fell into me. I stood up too. When I was finally able to stand up, I look at her. I was shocked to see who she was. She was Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: DONGHAE?!

Me: SOOYOUNG?!

Both: What are you doing here?

Me: um…

Both: I was just taking a walk!

Sooyoung: Oh! Um, by the way, are you ok? Jeongmal Mianhae! You must have hurt so badly!

Me: Don’t worry about me! I’m ok! Besides, you’re not that heavy for me to get hurt badly!

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Me: Nothing!

Sooyoung then tried to walk to see if there’s a way out but then before she could make it, she fall.

Sooyoung: Ah!

Me: Kwaenchana? Are you ok?

Sooyoung: Don’t worry! I’m ok! I was just, out of balance.

Me: Kuraeyo? Let me see!

Sooyoung: huh? Ani-Aniyo! I’m ok! I’m not hurt at all!

I took her foot. I took a good look at it and tried to spin it. Sooyoung scream of pain.

Sooyoung: Ahh!!! Ah! Ah! Careful! 

Me: Looks like your foot was sprained.

Sooyoung: Don’t worry, it’ll be ok! (Moved the foot away)

Me: Aish! Here!

I took some piece of cloth in my shirt and wrps it around her foot. I gently massaged it to remove the pain.

Me: Kwaenchana?

Sooyoung: Oh! Ne! Kamsahmnida!

I stood up and look if there was someone outside who can help us. Then, I remember my cellphone. GOD! THANKED GOD! I have my cellphone with me! I quickly took my cellphone out of my pocket and look at it. UGH! What the heck?! It can’t open! UGH! I hate it!

Me: Wow! Very helpful!

Sooyoung: What’s wrong?

Me: Um, nothing. It’s just that this- My cellphone doesn’t work. Ugh! Stupid!

Sooyoung: Maybe it got broken because of me when I fell down.

Me: Of course not!

Sooyoung: Well, let me see what I have here. Um… (Looks through the pocket) Nothing!

Me: Looks like we have to stay here until they got here.

Sooyoung: Aish! Babo!

Me: Bwa? Who?

Sooyoung: Ah! Not you! I’m talking to myself!

It was already midnight. We were still waiting for someone to come and help us. Sooyoung stood up and try to shout.

Me: What are you doing?

Sooyoung: Shouting! Maybe, they’re looking for us at this hour! Who knows? Someone might hear us!

Me: It’s impossible! At this hour, they’re all probably already sleeping!

Sooyoung: Eottoke?

Me: Let’s just let the night pass and wait for the siun to rise. I bet they’ll look for us as soon as they found at that we’re actually missing!

Sooyoung was about to sit but then she fell out of balance but luckily I was able to catch her. Our faces were so near each other that I can clearly here the sound of her heart beating. WE quickly stood up and I helped her sit down.

Me: Kwaenchana? You should be careful!

Sooyoung: Mianhae!

I then decided to sit beside Sooyoung. Time pass by. We were just waiting there. Then suddenly, we heard noises. Sooyoung was awake at that time. She was trying to wake me up. I didn’t know I fell asleep. When I woke up, I found my head was on Sooyoung’s shoulders. It was already morning.

Sooyoung: I think they are already here!

I quickly stand up then I heard someone shouting.

Unknown: Sooyoung! Donghae!

Me: It must be them! YA! We’re here!

Then Siwon show up.

Siwon: Omo! What happened to the both of you?

Heechul: Why are you together?

Taeyeon: Omo! Sooyoung! Are you hurt?

Sooyoung: Don’t worry about me! I’ll be ok!

Leeteuk: Luckily, we already called some rescuers.

The rescuers quickly took us out of that place. Siwon carry Sooyoung as soon as Sooyoung got out. We then all went back to the place. Seohyun quickly prepares the first aid kit and cured Sooyoung’s wounds.

Yoona: Luckily you guys were together!

Leeteuk: Wait! Why are you guys together? What we’re you doing to that place?

Me: YA! Don’t get us mistaken! I was just taking a walk when I happened to saw Sooyoung there.

Kibum: Kuraeyo?

Me: Ya! That’s true!

Heechul: nothing else? I mean, nothing happened between you two?

Sooyoung: Ya! What do you mean? What might happen between us there? Huh?

Heechul: Aniyo! I was just thinking of some possibilities!

Sooyoung: Aish! Nothing happened! THAT”S JUST IT! ARASSO?

Seohyun: Unnie, there’s no really reason for you to shout!

Yuri: Not unless… something did happen! (Laughs)

Sooyoung: YA! Kurae, take all the opportunity! When I finally got to walk normally, I would never let you guys pass!

Yoona: Ooh! Scary!

Sunny: Hahaha! Sooyoung, there’s no way your sprain will heal fast! When that happens, it might be a week or month already. You might have forgotten it!

Siwon: Looks like you really still don’t know Sooyoung that much!

Taeyeon: there’s no way Sooyoung would forget it! She remembers everything clearly. She can even make a biography of her life with complete details start from when she was 3 years old.

Kyuhyun: but how come our little Miss Choi Sooyoung forgot to bring her phone with her?

Sooyoung: Aniyo! I just left it because I only want to take pictures and I don’t know that this will happen and besides, do I look little to you? I’m the tallest here among the girls; you better watch your mouth, evil maknae!

Ryeowook: Whoa! I’m sensing fight!

Eunhyuk: YA! Kyu, are you going to fight against Sooyoung? Remember when we were in high school?

Sungmin: What happened?

Siwon: There was a school activity, boys vs. girls. It was a sort of fencing but we used bamboo stick instead.

Sunny: Who won?

Sooyoung: Of course, us, Girls!

Yuri: Oh! And remember when Sooyoung beat Kyuhyun because of Seohyun! I will never forget that!

Kyuhyun: Ya! Past is past! And besides, I don’t fight with girls!

We then all first take a rest. Everybody was doing their own thing. I was staring to the beach when I realized that my phone wasn’t in my pocket.

Me: (Talking to himself) I’m certain I put my phone at my pocket. It might have fallen while we were trying to get out of that place!

Then I remember what happened to us back there to that big hole.

*Flashback*

Sooyoung and Donghae were next to each other. Sooyoung fell asleep. Donghae slowly put Sooyoung’s head to his shoulders. He then started talking. He was talking to Sooyoung actually.

Donghae: Ya! Babo! If you’re going to leave like that, you should have not come back! You didn’t even say a word and just left us all. You didn’t even explain your side clearly. There are so many questions I want to ask to you but how am I going to ask it when you’re far away? And now you’re back. (Pauses) Sooyoung, Jeongmal mianhaeyo! You must have a hard time during those days.

Then Sooyoung opened her eyes slowly.

Sooyoung: Aniyo! I should be the one saying that. Jeongmal Mianhaeyo! I was a selfish person. I was just thinking about myself and didn’t even consider other people’s feelings. I’m so stupid!

Donghae: YA! Don’t say that! It’s not your fault anyway. It’s all because of me!

Sooyoung: I wish everything was just like before, where we are all happy and living normally.

Donghae: Mianhaeyo!

Sooyoung: Ani! It’s ok! I just wish I can go back to the past, if I did, I wouldn’t change a thing but just make those happy memories even happier and unforgettable. There are so many things I want to say but I don’t know how to start. I want to go back and say that with full confidence.

Donghae: You can still say it. It’s not yet too late. Its better too late then never actually said.

Sooyoung: I’m sorry for everything and thank you for everything. Those were one of the many things I want to say. And also, “I love you forever” is the words I want to say to you right now!

Sooyoung then fell asleep again. Donghae was touching Sooyoung’s hair.

Donghae: I love you too, Sooyoung. I promised, I’ll never let go of you again.

*end of Flashback*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonng yeorobun!

2 chaps to go!

Huhuhu ;(

Dont worry! I'll still write more SooHae fanfics!

^___________________^..