Chapter 24: Winter Wonderland (Part 2)

Complete : Forever

 

Yoona’s P.O.V

I was about to go to our meeting place when my mom called me.

Mrs. Im: Yoona, it’s very cold outside. Why are you wearing only that?

Me: Omma! You know I have date tonight!

Mrs. Im: Im sure if he sees you tonight with that look, he’ll scold you! At least wear some jacket or scarf. You’ll catch cold!

Me: Arra!

I quickly put on my scarf and bid goodbye to my mom. Aigoo. I still can’t believe that my mom finally approves to our relationship! I took a cab and went to our meeting place. As I was at the Han River, I was looking around. I couldn’t saw Kibum anywhere. I tried to Walk around and look somewhere else but then suddenly, someone from my back covered my eyes.

Me: who’s this?

Guy: Guess who?

I turned around but still with my eyes covered.

Me: Come on, Kibum! I know it’s you!

Kibum: Am I really that predictable?

Me: well, let’s see.

Kibum took my hand and lead our way. Suddenly we stopped at a big ship. I look at him like asking why we are standing in front of it. He smiled to me. He took my hand once again and pulls me to go inside of it. As we got inside, it was so beautiful. There were lots of lights everywhere and a big table at the center. There were rose petals around it. He went near to the table and pulls the chair. He moved his hand to the chair telling me to go there and sits at it. I did as he said. I was amazed. I look at him as soon as he sat down.

Kibum: You’ll be even more surprised on what’s gonna happen next.

He snapped his fingers and the waiters come to us with trays. They served us foods and wines. When the waiters were finally gone, I quickly asked him.

Me: tell me, you didn’t plan all of this!

Kibum: I did!

Me: you’re kidding!

Kibum: Nope! Wae? Did you like it?

Me: are you kidding? It’s more like a fantasy! I’ve never imagined this to actually happen in real life, not to me!

Kibum: I guess, you were very much shocked and amazed!

Me: yeah! How did you do all of this?

Kibum: My uncle owns this and I asked him to help me out since today is a very special day for both of us.

Me: no way!

Kibum: Yeah! It’s kind of hard convincing him but I did!

Me: oppa!

Kibum: Did you remember when we first celebrate Christmas together, you were actually grounded so I help you escape from your backyard and we were running away. I would never forget that!

Me: Oh! NE! That was really funny! We got chased by the dogs. Luckily we were able to escape. It’s also my first time at the club.

Kibum: remembering such memories, it really refreshes everything. It reminds me how much I love you.

Me: Ne! Me too!

We ate our food while telling stories and laughing. I want to remember this time. I want to do it again and again. After we ate our food, we went near to the stream. We were watching the beautiful streetlights around. Suddenly the music plays. He bowed and asked for my hand for a dance. We then danced gracefully according to the music. Suddenly a waiter comes to us.

Waiter: I’m sorry to disturb you Ma’am, Sir, but there’s a little problem.

Kibum: What is it?

Waiter: um... Actually, there are some technical problems with the machine and it needs to be fixed so if you don’t mind, we need to fix it now!

Kibum: Oh! Really? Well, then we’ll go!

Me: but where are we going?

Kibum: Just follow my lead! Your sweet boyfriend has a lot of plans and back-up plans so it’s totally ok!

He held my hand and we left. We were running all the way. I couldn’t figure out where exactly we were going. After 5 minutes of running, we stopped at the big gymnasium.

Kibum: Am I still predictable?

Me: what are we doing here?

Kibum: I guess that’s a No! Well, let’s go inside!

We both went inside. This gymnasium is the biggest in South Korea. It was really big and wide and large and really… HUGE! We went to the center and suddenly Kibum snapped his finger and then one by one the lights opened. All the lights points to us.

Me: Wow! Amazing! Really! It was amazing!

Kibum: Soo told me that when she has problems, she would come here. She said she would run here but backwards. She ran counter-clockwise. She said that she do that because she feels like that running backwards would make her feel that she have come back to the past and after that she’ll feel more relieved.

Me: Yeah! Soo once told me about it. But I never got the chance to~

Kibum: Wanna do that too?

Me: you know what I’m not really sure if~

Kibum suddenly took my hand. He removed my shoes and we ran the whole field backwards. I don’t know why but it seems different. When you first heard about it, you’ll think that it’s just nonsense but when you actually do it, it seems like what Sooyoung has said were all true. I can’t believe I would do such thing like this especially with Kibum. We were running all the way happily while holding hands together. We were like crazy guys running there. Finally, we were able to reach the end. We were so exhausted that we lie on the ground. We were laughing as if no end.

Me: It feels so great!

Kibum: Yeah! It’s so much fun!

Me: I never thought that the feeling would be like this. All I ever thought is that~

Kibum: It’s nonsense?

Me: Yeah! Nonsense!

Suddenly, something touches my cheek. I felt something cold. I quickly touch my cheek and was shocked to see that it was snow. I look up in the sky and saw snow falling from the sky.

Kibum: Looks like it’s the first day of rain of snow!

Me: yeah!

I was amazed as I watch snow fall from the sky. Out of the blue, Kibum kissed me in cheek. His lips were very warm. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

Me: So that was your plan!

Kibum: What plan?

Me: YA! Don’t pretend as if you don’t know anything!

Kibum: Hey! I’m innocent!

I stand up and quickly chase him. WE were playing like kids. We don’t mind the snow falling. All we care about is the moment we’re sharing together. I could say that this is the best of best we have together!

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I was in front of Sooyoung’s house, waiting for her to come out. Suddenly, after 5 minutes, she finally comes out.

Me: What took you so long?

Sooyoung: Wae? Did you wait that long? You only wait here for 5 minutes! Other guys would have waited for their girlfriends patiently even if it’s hours and hours!

Me: Arasso!

Sooyoung: Let’s go!

Me: looks like you know where we’re going then?

Sooyoung: You guys act so obviously so how come I won’t know?

Me: Aish! Chincha! You’re really good in observing! I wonder if you’re able to use your ability when we’ve arrived there!

Sooyoung: what do you mean?

Me: Aniyo! Let’s go!

We went to the amusement park as Sooyoung guessed but what she didn’t know is I made a lot of plans for her. After 30 minutes, we finally arrived there. As we go inside, everything starts. 3 kids went to her immediately and give her 3 roses with a small paper in it. At the first rose, there was the word I then at the second was the word love and for the third is you. I don’t know if it sound romantic but I just do what I see in movies. Then we continued to my next plan. We went to our first ride, which is the space shuttle. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to start with it but it was the first ride we went in when we came here before.

After our ride, we rest for a while and eat ice cream. Now, second plan begins. A man selling balloons came towards her and gave her three balloons. The balloons also have small paper in it same as the roses. She then stared at me.

Sooyoung: First, roses then second this. I am starting to get curious what’s next.

Me: So, you know what’s next?

Sooyoung: I’m still not sure but I’m expecting it.

Me: Arasso! Let’s see if what you’re expecting will really come.

We then went to many different rides. After we ride and went to many places, we then went to the bench and rest for a while.

Me: What can you say?

Sooyoung: It was really fun! That was daebak!

Me: ready for the next and last ride?

Sooyoung: I don’t know! I’m tired but I would definitely not let this pass.

We then went to our last ride which is the Ferris wheel. While we were inside, she seemed quite so I decided to break the silence.

Me: How’s the view up here?

Sooyoung: Are you kidding? Nothing changed! I mean, it’s still the same. Same old city of Seoul.

Me: I mean… the atmosphere!

Sooyoung: Atmosphere? Obviously, it’s cold! What kind of person would bring someone here and ride at the Ferris wheel. It would really be cold. Only us, do that!

Me: I’m talking about us, Sy. The atmosphere between us! Do you think something changed from when we first ride the Ferris wheel before?

Sooyoung: What do you mean? Why would it change? Not unless…

Me: Unless?

Sooyoung: Unless you’re keeping something from me-which is not because you wouldn’t dare so, right?

Me: Yeah! Why would I keep something from you?

Sooyoung: See? So nothing changes! We’re still the same!

Me: but Sooyoung, are you really ok?

Sooyoung: Yeah! Why?

Me: nothing! I just feel… a little different.

Sooyoung: Little? Well, let’s see if you still feel “a little different” after this!

Sooyoung then started tickling me. Yeah! She knows me very well. We know each other very well. But I don’t know why I am feeling this way. I feel like something changed. I don’t know exactly why. Just then, I was finally the one who is tickling her. Suddenly, we feel that the weather seemed colder than before. We then noticed a drop of snow went into us. It was raining snow. I took my hand out and catch for snow and give it to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: Wow! First rain of snow!

Me: So, let me ask you, is what you’re expecting finally came?

Sooyoung: Yeah! I guess! I’ve been expecting this snow.

Me: But our date doesn’t end here!

Sooyoung: there’s more?

Me: Yup!

I gave her my jacket and my scarf and put it on to her. As soon as we were able to take off to the ride, I took her hand and went out of the amusement park. I was leading our way. Finally we were able to reach our destination. We stopped at the streets. There was street food festival. Of course, there were lots of street foods so we went in. The food was for free so we were just eating whatever food we want.

Sooyoung: these are really delicious! There’s so many food everywhere!

Me: You sure do love food!

Sooyoung: who doesn’t?

Me: yeah! Who doesn’t? But your love for food is really quite dangerous! It’s like you’re obsessed with it!

Sooyoung: Maybe! Yes I am!

Me: And I am very sure you loved those foods more than your boyfriend!

Sooyoung: That~ I am not sure of! (Smiles)

Me: What??? So, it’s true? Tell me, the truth, who do you love more, that food or me?

Sooyoung: truly, I love you both but if I’m gonna chose one… I can’t! I won’t be able to live with just loving you! Of course, I have to eat!

Me: ha! Seriously? So, you’re saying you love food more?

Sooyoung: I didn’t say something like that!

Me: Then, can you find love in eating food?

Sooyoung: KOROM!

Me: Bwa??? You know what, let’s just go home! I shouldn’t have brought you here!

Sooyoung: Ya! I was just kidding! Ok! I chose you now! Happy?

Me: No! It sounds like you’re being forced! Let’s just go home!

Sooyoung: Hey! Come on, Hae! Stop being ridiculous! You’re jealous just because of food? And I would bet you eat more than me! It just means you love food more than me!

Me: Hey! I don’t! And that’s only because naturally, men eat more than girls because they need strength and that’s where our strengths come from!

Sooyoung: Alright, my “jealous because of food” boyfriend! Honestly, I love you more than food! No lies! Cross my heart! Yours forever!

Me: Mine forever? Then, I must say you are lying!

Sooyoung: Now, that’s not fair!

Me: How can it be, huh? Tell me!

I then started to run and she was chasing me. Unfortunately, she runs faster than me and she was able to catch me.

Sooyoung: going somewhere? Are you planning to just leave me there because I chose food than you?

Me: How can I do that? I would never leave you no matter what happens! Promise!

Sooyoung: I don’t want you to promise me that. All I want is just make me feel that you love me! That’s all I’m asking for!

Me: Ok! Whatever you want!

We then went home. We were walking while holding hands together. We then went inside of our own houses. I then head to my room and lay down my bed. I remember all of our memories together. I took my cellphone and texted her.

My “Love food more than me” Girlfriend,

Good night and Sweet dreams! I hope you had fun tonight! I love you forever!

                                                                                                            -Donghae

After I texted her I suddenly remember about me and Jessica. I haven’t told it to Sy yet and I don’t want her to find out about it. I’m afraid! I’m afraid that she’ll get hurt. I can’t let it happen. I don’t want her to get hurt. But what can I do? I can’t lie to her anymore that I’m not keeping secrets to her. I can’t pretend. Ugh! This kills me! I just hope Sy would never know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Man! This update is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so old!

I wrote this like December 2011 but im updating it now April 2012.. 

Sorry for updating it so late.

I just had free time today to update my story! Mianhae! ^_______^..