Chapter 27: Stuck!

Complete : Forever

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

We went to school early. Jessica won’t be able to come to school because of her allergies. The class started early because of what happened yesterday. To that, our class adviser gave them punishment. That is to clean the whole school for 3 days.

Sooyoung: (Stands Up) Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhae! I will do it all! Mianhae!

Yuri: But Sooyoung~

Sooyoung: I’m the one who started it, so I must do it! Mianhae!

Hyoyeon: But Sooyoung, it’s not just your fault!

Sooyoung: Girls, yes it is! It’s my entire plan and I did it. You just follow me! Please! Stay out of this! I can manage it myself. You don’t know what trouble you’re getting in if you keep on insisting! Mianhae!

Taeyeon: Just do what Sy said. We really can’t do anything about it! Not right now!

Seohyun: but how is~

Taeyeon: Don’t worry! Sy will be ok. Nothing will happen.

Sooyoung was about to go when Donghae enters the room with Jessica. He was helping her. His hand was on Jessica’s shoulders and he was more likely hugging her.

Mrs. Park: Oh! You guys are already here! Come in!

Donghae help Sica went to her seat. Donghae then go to his seat after he helped Sica.

Jessica: What is going on?

Sooyoung: Park-Songsaegnim, I’ll start now! Mianhae!

Sooyoung then left the room without anything to say. She keeps on saying “Mianhae” after her every sentence. The teacher then went on her discussion. While she was discussing, Jessica keeps on asking what happened but nobody dares to tell her the truth. She then decided to go to Tiffany since tiffany has a “Prank Attitude” and she’s the only one who can tell her.

Jessica: What happened?

Tiffany: (Sighs) the incident yesterday, Mrs. Park gave punishments and that is to clean the whole school for 3 days to which Sooyoung will do.

Jessica: Sooyoung? But how~ Why? What’re we going to do now?

Tiffany: (nods) Even Siwon can’t do something about it! No one knows!

After 3 hours, the bell then rang. We all then quickly go outside and find Sooyoung. Just then, we all find her at the garden. The garden is the hardest out of all. The garden was so big and wide and the leaves that fall from the tree were so many. No one can finish it in a day. I quickly went to her. Sooyoung stand up as soon as she sees us. I took my handkerchief out and wipe all of the dirt on her face. She was smiling and laughing at me.

Sooyoung: Oppa!

Me: Look at you! You’re not like Sooyoung anymore. You’re full of dirt!

Sooyoung: (Laughs) HAHAHA!!! I look like Cinderella, am I not?

Me: You can still laugh?

Sooyoung: What do you want me to do? Cry? Then what would that make me? A cry-baby? I would rather chose to laugh than to cry and became cry-baby!

Jessica quickly went to Sooyoung and so are the others.

Jessica: Sy!

Sooyoung: Sica! Jeongmal Mianhae!

Jessica: what for?

Sooyoung: You know the reason why! Mianhae!

Taeyeon: Will you please cut that “Mianhae”. I’m starting to hate it!

Jessica: Sooyoung, you shouldn’t be doing this! I’m ok now! You can stop!

Sooyoung: Sica, do you really think I’m doing this because of you?

Jessica: Sooyoung! If you want, I can please Mrs. Park!

Sooyoung: NO! I’m really ok!

Me: Come and sit here first!

As soon as she sits down. I took her hand and put an ointment to her wound at her hands and put band-aid at it.

Sooyoung: Oppa!

Me: Sooyoung, please be careful! Look at your hands! It looks like an old-lady’s hand!

Yoona: Sooyoung, we brought some food. They were your favorites! Look! Here’s a Tempura snack! It’s your favorite, right?

Seohyun: And a strawberry cheesecake! Here! (Gives to Sooyoung)

Sooyoung: Mianhae! But those weren’t~

Yuri: why did you gave that to her? Sy didn’t like Tempura snack and she hates Strawberry cheesecake!

Jessica: Those were~ (Looks at Donghae) Donghae’s favorite!

Sooyoung: Aniyo! I’ll eat! It was from our two maknae so I must eat it or else Yoona will steal it all from me and eat! Besides, I eat everything! No matter what as long as it’s food!

Kyuhyun: Kuraeyo? Then I’m sure this one is you’re real favorite, a Chocó mint ice cream!

Sooyoung: Omo!

Seohyun: Where did you get that?

Kyuhyun: That’s a secret!

Ryeowook: Korom, me and Yul also have something, (took out something from his pocket) A harry potter keychain!

Sooyoung: Omo! Wow! Wait! why are you guys like that? Is there something special today?

Eunhyuk: It’s a secret to which you obviously have no idea and that makes us… wonder why?

Sooyoung: what? could it be???

Hyoyeon: Sy, you really don’t know?

Sooyoung: No! Come on, what is it?

Leeteuk: Korom, I guess we’ll just have to wait until that day comes!

Sooyoung:  (Talking to herself) Waeyo? What date is it today? Ah! It’s Feb. 7. What something special will come up? Ah! I know! Could it be the Prom?

Heechul: Ya! Chincha? You don’t know? In just 3 days~

Eunhyuk and Kibum quickly stopped Heechul by putting their hands to Heechul’s mouth.

Sooyoung: what something special will come up in 3 days?

Tiffany: you really have no idea?

Sooyoung: Really! No! Arasso! If you don’t want to tell me, I’ll just forget it! Anyways, I have to go clean! Annyeong!

Sooyoung then went away. Weird. Why she didn’t know? Is there something she’s not telling me? Why she doesn’t remember? Maybe, she’s just too tired that she has forgotten but how can it be?

Yoona: Ya! Eunhyuk, I thought Sooyoung’s favorite is Tempura snack and strawberry cheesecake?

Hyoyeon: I thought it’s her favorite too!

Eunhyuk: I didn’t know! I always see her eat that food that is why I thought it was her favorite!

Taeyeon: Whose favorites is it anyway? (All looks at Donghae)

Donghae: Waeyo?

Hyoyeon: Ne! It was all Donghae’s favorite!

Seohyun: All this time, I thought it was all Sooyoung-unnie’s favorite!

Kyuhyun: Arasso! We need to go back to class. It’s already time.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

It was now our class dismissal. We all go to our separate ways. On our way, I, Donghae, Siwon and Sooyoung were all walking. When we reached Siwon’s house, Sooyoung and Siwon then entered. I was staying outside, waiting for Siwon to come out. While I was waiting, I decided to talk to Donghae about something. Right before Donghae entered their house, I called him.

Me: Hae!

Donghae: Waeyo?

Me: I just want to talk to you!

We sit at the ground. After 3 minutes, I broke the silence and started talking to him.

Me: It’s been a while since we last did something like this, right?

Donghae: Ne!

Me: 3 years, right?

Donghae: Ne! 3 years.

Me: Donghae tell me, why are you suddenly acting like this? You’re acting as if Sooyoung is a different person to you like she’s not your girlfriend and suddenly caring for Sica. You and Sica got even closer after we come back to Seoul.

Donghae: What do you mean? I was like~

Me: No you’re not! And obviously, that hurts everyone, even Sooyoung. Donghae, tell me honestly, why?

Donghae: Taeyeon, I was like this ever since. And I don’t need to tell to you anything because I’m not keeping anything.

Me: Kuraeyo? Arasso! But don’t you think I don’t know anything! Because basically, I know the real reason why and it’s gonna hurt Sooyoung so bad.

Donghae: what are you saying?

Me: About arrange marriage? Tell me, when are you planning to tell it to Sooyoung? Or are you really planning to tell it to her? Donghae, to what you are doing, you’re gonna hurt Sooyoung!

Donghae: How you??? You don’t understand! I don’t have a choice!

Me: Really? Donghae, you have a choice! It’s just you’re too blind to see it! And now, you choose to hurt Sooyoung over Sica!

Donghae: what do you expect me to do? It was my dad’s company and our future that we are talking about here!

Me: Aniyo! We’re talking about you and Sooyoung and I expect you to be honest! Because in that way, Sooyoung won’t have to look like a fool and hurt so bad. At least, Sooyoung will know what to do when time comes that you and Sica get married. Because we all know, you two are gonna end up in that way!

Siwon then comes out.

Siwon: Yeonie, let’s go?

Me: Ne!

Siwon: Hae! You’re still not going to go inside your house?

Donghae: Oh! Ne! Annyeong!

Donghae then went inside of their house and Siwon and I then go. Ah! I don’t know what to do anymore! I’m being stucked in between them. I don’t want to be the one in between but what can I do? Sooyoung’s my bestfriend, I don’t want her to get hurt but Donghae is Siwon’s best friend. I can’t let them both get hurt.