Chapter 33: Naengmyeon!

Complete : Forever

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

We then all wake up. Ahh!! My whole body aches. I went to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon-unnie and Tiffany-unnie cooking our breakfast. It seems like they just woke up too.

Me: Annyeong Haseyo!

Tiffany: Morning!

Taeyeon: Morning, Seobaby!

Me: What time is it now?

Taeyeon: Oh! It’s 10:30 in the morning now!

Tiffany: Wait! Don’t we have any schedules for today?

Taeyeon: Aniyo! Mr. Lee delayed it all. We’ll resume all of our activities next week. Right now, we’ll rest all day!

Yuri came and joined our conversation

Yuri: Kuraeyo?

Yoona: Chincha?

Tiffany: Omo! Ya! Yoona where did you come from?

Yoona: I was with Yul! But is it true?

Taeyeon: Ne! Waeyo?

Yoona: I am planning to go to the Ahjussi’s club, do you still remember? He’s inviting us all.

Yuri: Omo! I wanna come! It’s been a long time, I miss going there!

Me: Then, let’s invite Super Juniors too!

Yoona: I already did. They said they were coming tonight!

Tiffany: I can’t wait!

Suddenly, Sunny and Hyoyeon came.

Sunny: Ahh! I’m already hungry! I haven’t eaten since yesterday! What’s our breakfast?

Taeyeon: Aigoo! There are vegetables and fish there. Oh! There’s also Naengmyeon there!

Hyoyeon: Naengmyeon? Omo! We have rehearsals today! It’s for our CF with Super Juniors!

Tiffany: Chincha? But I thought Mr. Lee…

Taeyeon: oh! Right! There’s an exception! He said we need to finish it up today! We need to wake up Sica!

Sunny: Eottoke? Sica is SSSSOOOOOOOOO hard to wake up!

Yuri: I know just what to do!

We then all went to Jessica’s room. Yuri took a bucket of cold water that still has ice on it and splashes it on Sica. Jessica who was a sleepyhead woke up.

Jessica: AAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Yuri: Mission accomplished!

Jessica: YA!

Tiffany: we need to go to rehearse with Super Juniors for CF. Come on!

Jessica: Aish! Why so early?

Sunny: It’s already 11 in the morning! We need to go NOW!

Jessica: Arasso! Aish! You can just call me, why splash cold water on me?

Yoona: Aigoo! You are SOOOO Hard to wake up, if you only know!

 Jessica: Whatever!

We then all went to the rehearsal room and saw all of the Super Juniors there. They were already warming up. We then all walk in and warm up too. After that, Ms. Song came in with Super Juniors choreographer. We then practiced the steps for our CF. luckily; the steps were easy so we only practiced for it for only 3 hours. We then all rest with Super Juniors at the rehearsal room.

Taeyeon: Omo! We left our food at the kitchen!

Sunny: My Naengmyeon!

Taeyeon and Tiffany went back and brought the food at the rehearsal room. We were all eating there. Yoona then started to laugh.

Yuri: Ya! Why are you laughing?

Yoona: Aniyo! It’s just that I feel like we were all like kids! Look at how we eat!

Kangin: Ya! Don’t try to laugh at us! We were all hungry!

Heechul: Ne! We all haven’t eaten yet!

Tiffany: Waeyo?

Ryeowook: Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul and Eunhyuk just got home today. They were from broadcasting studio.

Jessica: But why?

Kibum: They were VJs have you forgotten? All except for Heechul!

Kyuhyun: hyung, where have you been?

Heechul: I was from a charity event.

Leeteuk: Charity??? For what?

Heechul: Ya! That charity was for orphan kids

Hyoyeon: You were going to charity events? How unusual of you!

Heechul: When I was just 3-years-old kid, both of my parents died because of a disease that spread out in Japan. Most of the kids became an orphan there because of their parents died. Our whole province was the most infected place.

Kangin: Really?

Yesung: That was very unfortunate.

Heechul: I remember the only food we eat is Noodles!

Me: How come it happened? I mean, don’t the government or any officials do something about it? Don’t they give food?

Heechul: there is! I remember there’s a little girl who was so young. She was so brave. She’s not afraid of us. She doesn’t worry that she might get the same disease. She gave food to every little kid there. She would say cheerful words and make us all smile. We almost forget what happened.

Eunhyuk: Wow! It’s nice to know that even in the times of hardships there’s one thing that’ll make you forget your problem and smile for a moment.

Heechul: Did you know that the little girl was the reason how they found out the main cause of the disease?

Hankyung: Really? Chincha?

Jessica: Whoa!

Heechul: She almost gets lost. And when they found her, they saw the main cause of the disease. It was because of the factory that was using prohibited chemicals and throwing wastes at the river. It got mixed with the water, air and the favorite!

Shindong: Why?

Heechul: Because that was one of the foods they brought along! I always eat Naengmyeon after that. I even always request my grandfather for that.

Sungmin: It’s really surprising! We don’t even know that!

Sunny: You know what? I have the same story but it all happened when I was at Kuwait. There was a big riot happened there. All of the stores, malls, shops have been robbed. There was totally no food to eat and even no electricity to make use of the appliances or for communications but then a group of people from France came and helped us. It’s kind of weird but there’s actually Naengmyeon at the food they gave us. It was the first time I tasted it and I liked it since then.

Tiffany: Is that the girl you’ve been looking for?

Sunny: Ne!

Yuri: How very coincidental?! Come to think of it, your stories, it was kind of weird!

Yoona: Yeah! I agree! Your story seems to be alike!

Me: But that’s not important! What’s important is someone lightened up your life when you’re in the dark!

Jessica: Come on! Let’s finish it all and clean up! We still have an important appointment to attend to.

We then finished our food and go to our dorms. We change our outfits and go to the club. Ahh! It’s been a long time since we last come here. We were just High School student then.