Chapter 4: Talk to Me!

Complete : Forever

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

It’s early in the morning when I saw Donghae and Sooyoung. Gosh! What’s going on with these two? Sooyoung was avoiding Donghae. What happened? Why is she avoiding her? We were at the class. She was reading her book but Donghae was trying to talk with her.

Donghae: Sy, You can’t seriously act like you don’t hear me!

Donghae took her book away from her. Sooyoung look at him.

Sooyoung: what do you want???

Donghae: I just want to talk to you!

Sooyoung: Im tired of talking and explaining and promising!

Donghae: you’re getting mad just because of that?

Sooyoung: Im getting mad JUST because of that? YES!!! Because I can’t believe that what’s a big deal for me is just a small thing for you! I thought of all people, you’re the one who can understand me most, but I was wrong!

Sooyoung stand up and tries to go away but Donghae grab her hand.

Donghae: where are you going?

Sooyoung: Im getting out of here! Got a problem with that?

Donghae: Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: what else do we have to talk about? Wae? You’re breaking up with me?

Donghae paused and let go of Sooyoung’s hand. Sooyoung go away. I went after Sooyoung. At the garden, I saw Sooyoung. She was crying.

Taeyeon: Sy!

Sooyoung: Please, I just want some time to be alone!

Taeyeon: Sy, I know you need someone to talk to. Im here for you! We’re here! If you only let us hear you!

Sooyoung hugged me.

Sooyoung: it’s not that I was mad at him because he was trying to defend Jessica. It’s just that he broke his promise. I am afraid that Jessica might take him away from me. I can’t afford to lose him!

Taeyeon: Sy, it’s ok. I know how much Hae loves you. He will never leave you. Remember, he promised to your mom. He will never break it.

Sooyoung: but he just broke his promise to me! How much more to my mom?

Taeyeon: Sy! You’re funny! Do you really think that Hae would abandon you? Have you forgotten that many people love you and will do everything so that you won’t get hurt? Sy, if you keep on avoiding him then Jessica will for surely take Hae away from you! Sy, you really love Hae, didn’t you?

Sooyoung: Ne! I love him so much! Wae?

Taeyeon: Aniyo! It’s just; your love for each other is like endless.

Seohyun’s P.O.V

We were all at the ground when Sooyoung and Taeyeon finally came. They already change into their P.E. uniform. Suddenly, I saw Sooyoung. She was looking at Donghae and Jessica. I went near to Sooyoung. Our teacher finally came in. We took our partners,

Me-Kyu, Yeonie-Siwon, Yul-Wookie, Fany-Leeteuk, Sica-Hae and finally, Sy-Heechul

We were all going to do a dance. I wonder why Hae chooses Jessica to be his partner. A few minutes was only given to us to construct our own dance routines. We took the opportunity to do it. Gosh! If only Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are here! We then started to dance. And finally at the end, Sy and Heechul. Sy was talking to Heechul while they were dancing.

Heechul: I was wondering why you pick me to dance with you. Wae? You got Love-quarrel with your boyfriend?

Sooyoung: I didn’t know that you are somehow a gossip boy.

Heechul: well, I got to go with the flow. You know, rumors sometimes benefits students like me!

Sooyoung: really?

Heechul: But be careful not to be fallen with my charms. You know, Im a very handsome man!

Sooyoung: you~ WISH!

Heechul: why Sy? Don’t tell me you’re not attracted?

Sooyoung: Marebwa Hee-kun, what does it feels like dancing with the Princess of Mafia?

Suddenly, Heechul dropped Sooyoung down. Sooyoung fall really hard. We hurriedly went to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: ouch!

Me: unnie, are you ok??

Siwon: Ya! Sooyoung!

Taeyeon: Noh! What’s the matter with you? Why did you let go of Sy?

Yuri: are you insane?

Kyuhyun: Sy, are you ok?

Sooyoung: ha-ha, Im fine! You guys shouldn’t get mad at him! It’s not his fault! It’s me! I kind of stepped into slippery part and slipped. I actually kind of hurt him. Mianhae, Hee-kun!

Heechul: Im really sorry! I shouldn’t let you fall!

Heechul went away. He looks shocked.

Heechul’s P.O.V

I ran away, away from them, from the students, from HER! I went to the garden then suddenly, I remember what happened. I can still clearly remember what she said, “What does it feels like dancing with the Princess of mafia?” What’s with her? Is she a daughter of a mafian leader? And why did she call me “Hee-Kun?” Nobody else calls me Hee-kun aside from someone! Suddenly, while I was having my thoughts, Sooyoung came and sit beside me.

Sooyoung: what are you doing here?

Heechul: I should be the one asking you that!

Sooyoung: Im here to catch an air.

Heechul: Noh! Just now, did you call me Hee-kun? And who are you really?

Sooyoung: Na! I have a friend. He’s Japanese. When my grandmother died, he visited my grandmother’s burial. He was just my age. He looks cute but he doesn’t talk to me. I thought he’s a mute but when I hear him say, “I can’t be friends with you!” then I start on talking to him.

Heechul: what are you saying?

Sooyoung: before my grandmother died, she asked someone to look out for me aside from my Oppa. That person is a leader of mafia. She has been following me wherever I go even until now! Ever since I was born, my grandmother already has connections with the mafias. She used to help them once and they repay her for that. That kid wasn’t a mafian but I wonder why he’s there. I found out that his parents were close friends of our family in my grandmother side. That kid soon became my friend during his stay on our house but then he just go to return back to his homeland. I found out that, that kid will be soon a leader of yakuza.

Heechul: I don’t understand! What do you mean?

Sooyoung: Do you know what his name is? “Kim Heechul!” that’s what he said!

Heechul: Noh! It was…you?

Sooyoung: NE! When I heard from Yuri about yourself, that’s when I remember you! But don’t get mistaken! Im NOT A PRINCESS OF MAFIA! I was just kidding when I said that!

Heechul: ok, but why did you…? At the cafeteria…

Sooyoung: I just wanted to know if something has changed but you’re still the same!

Heechul: you’re crazy! You almost let me hit you! But… Im sorry!

Sooyoung: sorry because you let go of me causing me to fall? It’s ok! Apology accepted!

Suddenly, Donghae came and saw us. We both stand up from our seats.

Donghae: what are you doing here… with him?

Sooyoung: he was just apologizing and

Donghae: and then you broke your promise! You’re unbelievable! Are you doing this because you want to get revenge?

Sooyoung: Ya! Im not the first want one who broke our promise, it was you! And he was just apologizing to me!

Heechul: Ya! Donghae, you misunderstood us!

Donghae: Shut up! You don’t know anything! You know what? If this is what you want then fine! I’ll leave you two alone!

Sooyoung: YA! Hae!

Sooyoung followed Donghae. I must do something to make them be ok again. I shouldn’t let her be sad. I promised to her grandmother!

Donghae’s P.O.V

It was now our class dismissal. The others left early because they have to go somewhere. I was left here in our classroom to clean it. After few minutes, I went downstairs to go home. I passed by the school gate and saw Sooyoung. She was standing there, waiting for me to go home. I just ignored her but she went to me and follows me.

Sooyoung: Ya! Hae, you misunderstood it! I didn’t intentionally to break our promise! Please! Listen to me!

She was still following me. I crossed the road. Suddenly, I heard some people shout, I turned around and saw a big truck coming and Sooyoung was about to get hit so I quickly grabbed Sooyoung and pull her to me. I hugged her very tight as if I don’t want to let her go. We were both shocked of what happened. It was so close! I decided to send her home after that.

I didn’t notice that we are already here in her house. I was thinking of what happened. It was almost. I was thinking what if it happened? What am I gonna do? Will I be able to live without her? Those thoughts crossed my mind. I was sitting on their couch. She brings a drink and put it on the table. When she was about to leave, I grabbed her hand and pull her into me then hugged her.

Me: Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhae, Sy! I was just…

Sooyoung: it’s ok! You don’t have to apologize. Besides, I am at fault too.

Me: I don’t know what to do if something happened to you!

She let go from my hug and smiled at me.

Sooyoung: Actually, there’s no reason to be mad at him. Do you remember the kid who was at grandma’s burial? The one we got friends with?

Me: Ne! He’s a Japanese right? What’s his name is again?

Sooyoung: Kim Heechul! He was half- Japanese and half-Korean. All this time, I thought he was Japanese!

Me: Really? So, it was him! I’m~Im pathetic!

Sooyoung: he accidentally let go of me when I told him, “What does it feels like dancing with the princess of mafia?” I guess I give him a terrible shocked!

Me: are you ok? You fall really hard! Did you get bruise somewhere?

Sooyoung: Ya! Im ok!

Me: Sy, Jeongmal Saranghae!

Sooyoung: Jeongmal Saranghae, Hae