Chapter 18: Sweet Talking Baby!

Complete : Forever

No one’s P.O.V.

It’s been a week. Everything has finally come back to normal. Though Sooyoung still have some injuries but it’s ok now. Jessica and Tiffany both joined the group now. Little by little they change of course with the help of Heechul, Leeteuk and of course everyone. The accident made them realize everything they did and now they’re ready to accept things and turn themselves from bad into good.

Their now at the midst of School year. They were having a short break since it’s their Sem-break already. They all decided to went to beach. They all went to Jeju, Choi’s hometown. All of them were there. They were staying at the hotel near the beach that Choi family owns. They were all at the flower garden at the hill near the church. They were sitting at the green grass that fills the whole ground. They were like having a picnic there. Each couple is sitting together. They were eating, laughing, playing and talking. Yoona, Kibum, Sooyoung and Donghae were doing the barbeque while Siwon, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were preparing all the food. Yuri, Ryeowook, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were taking pictures everywhere.

Jonghyun: I never been here really and I have no idea how great it is to be here!

Onew: It’s an honor! It’s really beautiful here. The beach is so amazing, the air is so refreshing and the view- Oh my god! It’s so fascinating!

Minho: Yeah! You’re like you want to marry this place! You’re praising it too much!

Onew: Hey! I’m just stating a fact!

Key: It’s FACTS!

Onew: Whatever! I’m just gonna enjoy this and “my delicious chicken”!

Taemin: Now that’s the thing he wants to marry- CHICKEN!

Sulli: Seriously! Onew-oppa, you are so obsessed with chickens, huh?

Onew: I don’t see any problem with “my delicious chicken”!

Sulli: Yeah! “My delicious Chicken!”

Onew: Why? It sounds good, right? “My delicious Chicken!” it’s soothing in my ears.

Taemin: Hyung, Do you really have to say “my delicious chicken” so many times? It’s yours, we got it! No one’s gonna steal your delicious chicken away from you!

Sulli: Ne! No one will dare! We all know how much you love chickens!

Onew: Ya! Why do you two always team up against me?

Key: Of course! They’re a couple!

Krystal: Yeah! It’s no wonder!

Onew: You two also! You were always together making sweet moments! No wonder why there are so many ants everywhere!

Key: Yah! That’s not true!

Jessica: Not true? Look at the both of you! Look at what you’re doing right now?

Heechul: Now, if it isn’t “sweet thing” to that both of you!

Krystal: Ya! Unnie, Heechul-oppa!

Jessica: Wae? It’s true!

Key: Look who’s talking! You talk as if you don’t do the same!

Heechul: Yes, we admit! Not like yours, you two deny it!

Jessica: Yeah right!

Tiffany: Since when did you two admit it? You said it just a second ago! You never admit it in front of everyone!

Leeteuk: Ne! That’s true! I only hear you admit it just now!

Heechul: It’s because we never had a chance to admit it just now!

Jonghyun: I don’t think it’s like that! You always had the chance, it’s just you two always says you’re just friends!

Minho: Yeah! I agree! All you do is just say you’re friends, you never actually admit it!

Jessica: Hey! Why does it suddenly about us? It’s supposed to be about Sulli and Taemin!

Taemin: Don’t change the topic! We’re not gonna bite your bait!

Sulli: Besides we’re through! It’s about you two now!

Heechul: No! About us just ended; it’s about Tiffany and Leeteuk!

Sulli: Ne! We always see you together!

Krystal: Unnie, tell us, are you two dating?

Tiffany: Bwa? Of course not!

Leeteuk: Ne! You always see us together because we’re seatmates, right Fany?

Minho: Really? But eating together, going home together, what do you call that? Are seatmates supposed to act like that?

Tiffany: Ya! Who told you that Leeteuk is walking with me to home?

Sulli: You did!

Jessica: Caught ‘Ya!

Leeteuk: Of~ of course not! It’s just that my house is near to them so we go together! That’s right!

Heechul: But I know you’re way to your house is at the left and not at the right?

Jonghyun: Omo! How are you gonna escape this now?

Meanwhile, Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were talking while preparing the food.

Sooyoung: Look at them, aren’t they just like us before, remember?

Taeyeon: You’re right!

Hyoyeon: I remember Taeyeon and Siwon we’re denying it before but then Sooyoung and Yoona caught you guys!

Yoona: Ne! I do remember that!

Taeyeon: Ya! It’s just that we want to keep it as a secret for the meantime but Sooyoung expose it all out!

Yoona: I guess no one can really hide something from Sooyoung!

Hyoyeon: Ne! Especially food!

Sooyoung: That’s right! I even know that just long ago, Siwon-oppa and Taeyeon celebrated their 100th days together!

Taeyeon: Ya! Why did you say that?

Yoona: You guys did?

Hyoyeon: Ya! How can you kept it from all of us?

Taeyeon: YA! Sooyoung! I’m really not going to forgive you!

Sooyoung run to Siwon, trying to hide from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Ya! Sooyoung! You’re really a dead meat to me!

Sooyoung: Wae? They’ll know it anyways, why keep?

Siwon: What’s it all about?

Taeyeon: She told about our date when we celebrate our 100th day! She told them that we had lunch at the park and that you gave me the necklace!

Yoona: Omo! That necklace you were wearing is from Siwon?

Hyoyeon: Hahaha! Caught you!

Taeyeon: Aish! You’re really dead to me Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Wae? I didn’t say it! You did! You said it all yourself!

Taeyeon: YA!

Siwon: Noh! Stop it! You’re gonna ruin my shirt!

Sooyoung: Wae, Siwon-Oppa? Don’t you want them to see your 6-pack abs?

Kibum: You have?

Eunhyuk: No wonder! Look at his muscles in the arms!

Sooyoung: Siwon-oppa, you’re selfish! You only want Taeyeon to see it!

Taeyeon: Noh! Choi Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Wae? Gonna kill me? It does only gonna happen if you catch me! But you won’t be able to catch me because your legs are too short!

Taeyeon: Noh! Stay where you are!

Sooyoung: Not going to! Why would I listen to you, ajumma?

Taeyeon: Noh! Who’s ajumma?

Sooyoung: who else? That’ll be only you since you are the oldest here among the girls!

Taeyeon: YA!!! I’m never gonna forget this!

Sooyoung: I won’t too! I’m never gonna forget how you try your best but you can’t catch me!

Finally, the others have come.

Seohyun: What’s happening here?

Taeyeon: Yuri, catch Sooyoung! I’m gonna kill her!

Seohyun: Wae? What’s really happening here?

Sooyoung: Ask Yeonie, maybe she’ll tell it all to you!

Taeyeon: YA! Sooyoung!

Yoona: It’s that they celebrated their 100th day at the park and Siwon gave her the necklace she’s wearing!

Yuri: Aigoo, Sooyoung said it?

Sooyoung: Aniyo! Taeyeon said it all OUT LOUD!

Taeyeon: YA!

Yuri: Aigoo! Hahaha!!! Yeonie, when will you stop being big mouth? You always slip your tongue.

Taeyeon: Ya! Even you, Yuri?

Sooyoung: Eottoke? She’s my partner in crime!

Yuri: Ne! That’s right!

Taeyeon: YA! Fany! Help!

Yuri: Omo! You ask help from Fany like a baby! Wae, Can’t Siwon help you?

Sooyoung: Siwon-oppa can’t!  Because it’s me! He wouldn’t dare to mingle other’s fight!

Siwon: Noh! Sooyoung, don’t try me!

Sooyoung: Kurae? You’re gonna catch me and gave me to Yeonie? Of course that’ll be it! Because you can’t hurt me!

Siwon: And if I did?

Sooyoung: Um… If ever, then I’ll get hit by the taxi again. That is IF YOU CAN!!!

Siwon: You’re really testing me, huh?

Sooyoung started running all over and Siwon is trying to chase her. Finally, Siwon was able to catch her. He started to tickle Sooyoung to death.

Sooyoung: Ok! OK! Fine!

Siwon stopped tickling Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: (Catch a deep breath) Ouch!

Siwon: Wae?

Sooyoung: Ah! Aniyo! Let’s eat! I’m starving to death!

Hyoyeon: Food is done! Let’s all eat.

They all put the food at the center. They were sitting at the big blanket that’s lying on the grass. Donghae gave Sooyoung her food.

Donghae: You ok?

Sooyoung: Ne! It’s just that I laugh too much that my stomach hurts!

Donghae: Arasso! Let’s just eat!

Taeyeon: finally, I made my revenge to Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: You call it revenge?

Seohyun: Guys, stop it! We’re eating!

Kyuhyun: Yeah! Seohyun’s right!

Sooyoung: I suddenly remember something.

Sooyoung stood up and went to the biggest tree planted near to them. She took a piece of wood and started to dig. They were all wondering what she digging for. She stands up and turned around to them happily holding something.

Sooyoung: Remember this?

Donghae: Isn’t that?

Sooyoung: Ne!

Tiffany: What’s that?

Sulli: Oh! That! When we were kids, we all have the most precious thing we ever have and we all put it all there inside. We planted it there. We all promised that when we came back here again after 10 years, we would dig it out and took it. I never thought that it’s still there.

Sooyoung opened it. They saw different toys inside. There was Sulli’s small teddy bear keychain, Minho’s foot ball ring, Siwon’s “CSW” necklace, Sooyoung’s Golden snitch toy (*Note: It was the golden snitch that was in Harry Potter) and Donghae’s bludger toy. (*Note: It was the one that is also at Harry potter which was used during Quidditch) They all took it.

Yoona: Wow! That was all so cool.

Jessica: But why are Sooyoung and Donghae have the same?

Hyoyeon: Isn’t it in Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire? The one that is used during Quidditch?

Tiffany: You have those kinds of items? That’s so wicked!

Kyuhyun: Where did you get that?

Ryeowook: It’s never been available!

Donghae: when we were kids, we love Harry potter so much and so, we met someone that can make toys out of metal. We asked him to make us this.

Seohyun: Really?

Krystal: Wow! I never thought that you guys love Harry Potter, if I have known, I would have brought with me some harry Potter merchandises. It was a giveaway when you watch the screening of it on first day.

Taeyeon: Sooyoung was a HUGE fan of Harry Potter!

Kibum: Those were really cute. But I wonder what makes it the most precious you ever had before?

Sulli: This was given to me by my Mom. It’s the first Bear I got since I played dolls when I was a kid.

Minho: Mine was given to me by my dad on my 5th birthday. I really want to be a football player since I was a kid.

Taeyeon: How about you Oppa?

Siwon: This necklace was given to me by my dad. He made it himself which makes it more valuable to me. I was really close to my dad but after grandma died; my dad became busy with the company so we rarely hang out.

Jonghyun: How about you Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: What makes this special? That is the sender. This toy was really from my grandma. But she didn’t give it to me directly. The one that she really gives to me was Donghae’s. But Donghae-oppa and I exchange so this is originally owns by Donghae-oppa.

Donghae: Ne! We just exchange. It’s not that we don’t like it but it’s just that we just want to exchange.

Key: Aigoo! You two are really destined for each other.

Krystal: Ne! You’re Soulmates!