Chapter 10: Echo!

Complete : Forever

Krystal’s P.O.V

It was another day again! Whew! Im so tired of thinking SO MANY THINGS! It’s really a long day yesterday. I wonder where Ssul is. Im so freaking worried about her. As soon as I enter our classroom, I saw Sulli. She was sitting at her seat and is chatting with our classmate. I made my way to her to hug her.

Me: SULLI!!!!

I hug her tight as if I don’t want to let her go.

Me: I miss you SO MUCH! You don’t know how worried I am about you!

Sulli: Wae? Did something happen? Well anyway, our classmates told me that there will be students from America that are going to transfer here. I can’t wait!

Me: Really? I wonder who they are?!!

Sulli: I know! Im so excited!

As I sit at my seat, I was feeling weird but happy. It’s weird that Sulli wasn’t even mad at me after what happened yesterday. I know how hurt she was that her Oppa didn’t take her side but instead take Jessica-unnie’s side and most importantly… Sooyoung-unnie got hurt because of me. It was my entire fault! Im feeling really bad about what happened! I was wondering the entire class hours and I didn’t notice that is was already lunch. We were on the cafeteria.

Sulli: by the way, Krys how’s your unnie?

Me: huh? Uhm…She’s doing fine!

Sulli: really? That’s good!

Suddenly, all of the girls everywhere started to shout. We we’re both wondering what’s happening. Then, music starts. It was coming from the stage at the grounds. We both decided to go there. We saw Sooyoung-unnie and the rest at the ground.

Sulli: Unnie, what’s happening?

Sooyoung: Oh... Look who’s here! (Points)

As I look at the stage I saw five boys. I try to sharpen my sight and shocked myself to what I see. It was… IT WAS SHINEE!

Me: Look! Ssul! It was SHINEE!!

Sulli was shocked to see them all. I know how much Sulli admire them all. And I know how much she has crush on someone from their group. It was Taemin. Sulli was so happy to see Taemin. And when the boys are finally done performing, they went off stage and went near to Sulli.

Minho: Ssul, I want to apologize for everything. Sy told me everything and I’m really sorry!

Jonghyun: Ssul, Jebal! Forgive your Oppa! He really meant it!

Sulli: meant what? Meant to protect and take her side? Ha! Unbelievable!

Key: Noh! You’re not helping at all, Jongie! Look Ssul, Minho didn’t know the real situation and he see Sica as a friend that’s why he did that! I hope you understand!

Sulli: but still he chose to take her side even if he doesn’t know the real situation! He doesn’t understand anything but still chose her instead of me! I thought he knows me! Im not the kind of person who’ll do something with no reason! HE’S BIASED!!! And I HATE HIM!

Onew: Ssul, Minho really didn’t mean to do it!  Yeah! It was his fault but I hope you forgive him. I know what it feels like having a hard feeling on someone especially to your Oppa. Ssul, Minho loves you! He loves you so much and you’re the most important person for him!

Sulli: So, this is how you do it! You ask you’re group mates to stand for you and help you! You really changed a lot. I don’t even know you at all now! It was your fault but instead you let them take your mistakes and suffer for it! It’s not very manly at all!

Minho: Ssul, it’s not like that. They just want to help! I’ll do everything you want me to just forgive me, please?

Sulli: Vanish!

Taemin: Ssul, wait! We were the one who insist on helping him. We can’t take seeing Minho-hyung’s face that’s very problematic. Same thing for you! That’s why we are doing our best so that you’ll finally go back to normal! Ssul, I know that it’s hard on you not talking to your Oppa and just completely ignoring him. This is not the type of Choi Sulli I know! Ssul, please! Im begging of you!

Sooyoung: Ssul?!

Sulli: Arasso! But you need to show your sincerity! You know… Im the type of person who’s very hard to please!

Minho: Bwa? Arasso! I’ll do it!

Sulli: Kuraeyo? I don’t think you’ll last!

Minho’s P.O.V

I was amazed when I saw Sulli’s face. I’ve never seen her like this before probably because she’s never been like this. We were all at the cafeteria. I was introducing my group mates from America.

Me: This is our Leader, Onew. Our main vocal is Kim Jonghyun. Our 2nd main vocal is Kim Key bum and our maknae and lead dancer is Lee Taemin. Together we are called Shinee.

Yuri: Oh! Annyeong Haseyo, Shinee. Welcome to our school.

Key: Thanks! I kind of like your school, it’s not that big, the air here is very refreshing, and I like all the people here.

Yoona: we’re glad to hear that from you!

Onew: something in your school makes it special from the other schools.

Seohyun: you noticed it too? Well, you see our school has a big different way of taking care of the things here. Our school wants to be very organized in everything!

Kyuhyun: and also it’s because of our student council president and student’s representative- Choi Siwon.

Taemin: Sulli, I never seen her like that before.

Me: Yeah! Even I was shocked to her like that!

Taeyeon: well, that’s because Ssul has never been like that!

Siwon: Ne! Ssul, she’s been only here for 2 years but she has changed a lot.

Sooyoung: and that’s all because of me! If it wasn’t for me, Ssul would have been always alone and weak! She maybe quiet sometimes but you never know, she was just keeping her temper.

Me: I really feel bad about everything!

Donghae: So, have you learned all your lessons now?

Me: Yeah! I just didn’t thought Sica would be like that to her.

Suddenly comes Tiffany and Jessica.

Onew: Oh! Fany! And… (Lower his voice) Sica.

Tiffany: (calm voice) I didn’t know Shinee was here. When did you come?

Onew: we just arrive here.

Taemin: and as soon as we arrive, something very BIG meets up us at the airport.

Jessica: about that, Minho~

Me: please, not right now, Sica. I still don’t know what to do because Ssul is still mad at me.

Jessica: I just want to~

Donghae: Jessica, please!         

Tiffany: Sica, let’s just go, please?

Sooyoung: Sica, wait~ Noh! I don’t know why you are like that and I’ve been trying to understand you in any way I can but I just can’t because you don’t want me to but even though it’s like that I just want to tell you that sooner or later people will forget and forgive you.

Jessica: that’s really…cheering me up, Sooyoung! Thanks!

Sooyoung: just call me Sy!

Tiffany: but didn’t you get hurt because of us? Why are you so kind to us?

Sooyoung: what else can I do? Revenge? Then what? The best thing that I can do is forgive but it’s too bad because you have to wait for the people to forget before they forgive you.

Jessica and tiffany didn’t say anything instead they just go.

Onew: wow! You’re unbelievable! What you say to her was just… Amazing!

Me: yeah! That’s Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: anyway, what are your plans? How are you going to court Ssul?

Me: I don’t have any idea at all!

Taemin: hyung! Ssul is your little sister! You should know how to do it!

Me: I’ve never seen Ssul be like this! NEVER in my entire life!

Sooyoung: Show me how sincere you are!

I bend on my knees and act as if I’m courting a girl.

Me: Ssul, please, I’m begging you. Forgive me!

Sooyoung: Im sorry? Did you just bend down on your knees? What do you think I am? A goddess?

Me: Ya! Sy, are you supposed to say that to me? It hurts!

Sooyoung: that’s what Ssul’s going to say if you did that! And besides, you don’t look sincere at all!

Taeyeon: ne! Sy’s right! Ssul’s going to be even madder at you if you did that!

Yuri: this is how you do it.

Yuri whispers to me on what I should do.

Me: Do I really need to do that?

Yuri: Yeah! If you want her to forgive you?!

Yoona: it’s never gonna work!

Yuri: how did you know?

Yoona: give her a lot of gifts such as dress, accessories or whatever?

Yuri: Ya! How did you~

Taeyeon: Ne! More like Yuri!

Yoona: Do something she has never seen. Something unique!

Me: like what?

Donghae: what does she wants most?

Me: teddy bears?

Sooyoung: made by you!

Me: that’s it?

Siwon: you should make a bear that looks like her!

Me: how am I supposed to do that?

Taemin: I can help you!

Key: my mom’s friend owns a store that does something like that!

Jonghyun: Great! We can do it!

Kyuhyun: the more the merrier!

Seohyun: add some flowers in it! Ssul will like it that way!

Me: Kamsahmnida!

Jessica’s P.O.V

I was on my way to the comfort room when I meet Heechul at the hallway. He asked me to come with him. I decided to go with him. We both went to the roof top. We sat at the floor and lean on the wall. It’s just the two of us there.

Me: You probably hate me because of what I did on Sooyoung

Heechul: Aniyo! Though I really feel bad about it but I’m more concerned to you! I don’t know why you hate her so much, when you first came here, the first person you talked to is Sooyoung. Why is it like that now? You hate her so much now!

Me: It’s just that I don’t like the way she treats me. It feels like she was belittling me and I hate it.

Heechul: Sooyoung, she’s really like that!

Me: Are you here to explain her side? You’re just making me even angrier by making me look bad! Why do you all like her so much!

I stand up but he grabs my hand.

Heechul: It’s not that I’m explaining her side! I’m here to cheer you up. Can’t you be good for better?

Me: I don’t need to change myself for someone! Not for you! Who cares anyway?

Heechul: I do! Sica, all of the people here are afraid of you because they think you’re bad that’s why you’ll never gain any friends aside from Tiffany. If tiffany was gone, who’ll go with you?

Me: So what? I don’t need any friends. Im contented with Fany!

Heechul: Then how about the other people who wants to be friends with you?

Me: you said it yourself! No one wants to be friends with me because they are afraid of me!

Heechul: Sica, that’s not what I mean. They all think you’re really bad but I don’t think you are! You’re just protecting Krystal!

Me: What do you know about me anyways?

Heechul: I may not know everything but one thing I’m sure about, that is I want to know you better!

I was shocked on what Heechul said. Is he serious? No!!! Don’t listen to him! He’s just playing with you, Sica! He’s doing this because he wants to get back on what I did to Sooyoung. Of course~ it must be! But why is his eye looks real? It’s like what he told me are all true!

I turn away avoiding his eyes. He then let go of my hand and as soon as he lets it go, I quickly go away. I run as fast as I can. And when I was finally far from him, I stopped. I catch my breath and walk.

What’s going on? Why is my heart pounding so fast? Why do I feel comfortable whenever he’s around? I hate it! I must be strong and fierce! He can’t change me! Not me!

Krystal’s P.O.V

It was already our class dismissal. I went on overnight at The Choi’s house. I already told to my unnie and she said ok. At first, I was surprised but then I think that maybe she realized that she can’t always tell me who I should be friends with. We were inside of Sulli’s room. Suddenly, someone was knocking at the door. It was Sooyoung-unnie. Sulli opened the door.

Sulli: Unnie!

Sooyoung-unnie carries a tray of snacks and enters the room. She placed it at the desk.

Sooyoung: grab your snacks!

Me: Kamsahmnida, unnie!

Sooyoung: you’re welcome. Enjoy eating!

Sulli: Kamsahmnida!

Sooyoung: by the way, what are you girls doing?

Me: just talking and studying!

Sooyoung: that’s good! But you know what, just a tip of advice to enjoy your “sleepless night”, just talk about your past memories whether it’s good or bad just to reminisce!

Sulli: is that what you always do whenever you guys have something like this?

Sooyoung: yeah! We’ll talk about our good memories and we’ll share something new and laugh it off. Studying comes first and then stories before we sleep.

Me: sounds really fun. Can you share some stories? I want to know about Yoona-unnie and Kibum-ssi!

Sooyoung: Arasso! Well, when we first met Yoona, she seems like a bad girl but then we took time to know her. When she first arrives at our school she already got stuck in a big problem. Her mom was trying to separate her from Kibum and you know what the best part of them is? It’s when they keep on fighting for each other and they both went to America to fight for their love and eventually they are officially on.

Me: Wow! That was so romantic!

Sulli: Yeah! I can’t believe how strong their relationship is!

Sooyoung: and the funniest part? That’s when Yoona was arguing with her mom. We were all there and she was going to take Kibum out but then she grabbed the wrong person. She grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand because Kyuhyun was next to Kibum and then we shout “that’s not Kibum” then when she realized, she let go of Kyuhyun’s hand then come back and take Kibum out. We all don’t know what we should do, should we laugh or we should be sad or we don’t know! We were all pokerfaced!

Me: that’s really funny! My stomach starts to ache!

Sulli: I know!

Suddenly, while we were all laughing, we heard a knock on the door. Sy-unnie opened it widely as if she knows who it is already. Then we saw something at the door. Sy-unnie called us to take a look at it. It was a piece of paper and there was an arrow written there. It’s like it wants us to follow it then we did. We saw another arrow again at the stairs pointing at the sala. Then when we were all at the sala, we saw another arrow at the door pointing out. We all go outside and then we saw another arrow we just follow every arrow we saw until it lead us at the park. We saw so many lights shaped like a heart. We all come nearer then someone came from our back. It was Taemin. He covered Sulli’s eyes.

Taemin: Guess who? (Miming other voice)

Sulli: um… I don’t know! Um…wait. Soft hands, oh! The perfume… It’s Taemin-Oppa!

Taemin: Noh! How did you~ (in normal voice)

He finally let go off his hands then Sulli turned around facing him. Sulli hugged Taemin and then let go. They both look so sweet together. They’re like a couple. Sy-unnie comes towards them.

Sooyoung: ok! Lovebirds! Can you stop it now? There’s bunch of ants around!

Sulli: unnie!

Me: by the way, what’s with all of the lights around? And shaped like a heart?!!

Taemin: um… just something for Sulli!

Sulli: for me? But why?

Taemin: nothing! I just realize that I haven’t sent you gifts during your birthdays for 2 years so I’m just paying back!

Sulli: really? Aw! I like it! Gomawoyo, Taemin-Oppa! Jeom Jeom Jeom GOMAWOYO!

Me: wow! You’re so romantic! I didn’t know taemin-ssi is like this!

Sooyoung: Sorry to interrupt but can we all go home now? Im starting to freeze out here! It’s so COLD!!! Guys?!

Sulli: let’s go??!

Taemin: let’s go!

We all go back at their house. Me and Sy-unnie we’re leading the way while Taemin and Sulli we’re at the back. They were talking. Sulli looks like she’s very happy.

Sooyoung: Don’t feel jealous at all, Jung! (*note: Krystal’s Korean name is Soojung. Sy gives her the nickname “Jung” in the story)

Me: Wae??? Is there something gonna happen?

Sooyoung: Aniyo! This one’s real!

Huh? What does Sy-unnie means? Why did she say that? Finally, we were on their house. Taemin stayed at the couch and then Sy-unnie was at the kitchen. Sulli found something at the table in the sala. It was a letter. She opens it and reads it.

Ssul,

            I am really sorry and to show you and to let you know how sorry I am… I want you to go to your room after you read this.

                                                                                                                        -Minho

Sooyoung-unnie came and placed the juice at the table. We both looked at each other. Sulli stood up and then I followed her. We all went to her room. Sulli slowly opened the door. There, we see Minho-Oppa standing on his feet at the center and around him were teddy bears. There are lots of teddy bear everywhere. And at the bed was a BIG bear that looks just like Sulli. Sulli was speechless when she saw all of it. Minho-Oppa was still standing on his feet. Sulli come nearer to take a look and went to Minho-Oppa.

Minho: Ssul, I’m really sorry!

Sulli: You did… uh…You did all of this?

Minho: Kind of! Actually everyone helped me to do these teddy bears.

Sulli: you actually did this bears?

Minho: I was the one who did that biggest one at your bed. I was really thankful at Sooyoung and the rest. They helped me do all of it. They even asked our teachers to let us do it at the school and even asked the students do it.

Sulli: Oppa! This~ I really like it all! Kamsahmnida! Jeongmal!

Minho: So, you forgive me now?

Sulli: NE!

Sulli hugged Minho. This was really touching. Now I know, everything was all planned except for the fact that Taemin made a very big heart with lights at the park. So many beautiful things happened today! Finally, we all return to our beds and sleep. Sulli was so happy and I can tell, she can’t even sleep very well because of so many beautiful things. I hope we could capture it or record it so that we could have some evidences and we’ll just watch it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! I am really having fun writing this myself so its a bit long. Enjoy!