Chapter 22: Snowy Date!

Complete : Forever

 Siwon’s P.O.V

It’s another fresh and beautiful morning today. We were all at the school, doing nothing. We were all just chatting and playing.

Kyuhyun: Guys did you heard the news?

Ryeowook: Wow! Since when did you start watching news?

Kyuhyun: I said “heard” not “watch”! Anyway, I heard the news from the people at the store who were talking so loud on my way here.

Me: Is that about the snow?

Kibum: Oh! NE! I heard about it! They said that it might rain snow tomorrow or tonight!

Eunhyuk: Ne!

Leeteuk: Wait! Are you planning something, Kyu?

Kyuhyun: NE! I’m planning to ask Seohyun out. I want her to see the first drop of Snow this year.

Kibum: Im actually having the same idea!

Ryeowook: Then, how about we ask the girls out tonight?

Me: That’s a great idea!

Leeteuk: Ya! Heechul! You’re so quiet!

Donghae: NE! Is there something wrong?

Heechul: Oh! Nothing! I was just thinking on what I should do for Sica tonight! I have to come up on new idea. She might not get surprised if I follow your strategies!

Ryeowook: then we should do something differently but still let them witness the first drop of snow!

Kyuhyun: Good idea!

Eunhyuk: what should we do then?

Donghae: I’ll bring Sooyoung at the amusement park!

Me: then I’ll bring Taeyeon at Haeundae!

Kibum: I’ll bring Yoona at the Han River!

Ryeowook: I think I’ll bring Yuri at the roof top and play piano for her!

Eunhyuk: I’ll bring Hyoyeon to the Ski Mountain.

Kyuhyun: Korom, I’ll bring Seohyun at Namsan Tower! That is the best place to watch snow!

Leeteuk: It’s unfair for us! We don’t know Seoul that much yet!

Donghae: you’ve been living here for 6 months and yet you don’t still know the places here in Seoul?

Me: Korom, I think you should bring her at the park! Where you two usually go!

Leeteuk: That’s a good idea! Kamsahmnida, Siwon!

Kibum: how about you Heechul?

Ryeowook: where are you going to bring Sica?

Heechul: I think I’ll bring her at Winter Wonderland!

Leeteuk: is there such a place?

Kyuhyun: it’s just the same place we’re going to bring the girls! The places we chose were the places where the boys usually take the girls to watch snow and those laces were called winter wonderland!

Kibum: then, Heechul will bring Sica at Hongdae market At the Coffee Prince shop?

Eunhyuk: I heard that’s the most romantic place to bring your girlfriend this winter!

Heechul: I just want to make her feel special this night!

Me: Korom, let’s do it the way we planned!

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

We were all chatting at the corner when suddenly Yoona came to us.

Yoona: I think the boys are planning something!

Hyoyeon: Omo! Is that a prank again?

Seohyun: We should stop them!

Sooyoung: YA! It’s not like that! They’re planning to make a date tonight!

Tiffany: huh? But why?

Sooyoung: they say that tonight will rain snow!

Me: Sooyoung, why did you say that? Now, we won’t feel surprised then!

Sooyoung: it’s not about it; it’s about what they’re going to do at that night! Im sure they’ll all bring us at winter Wonderlands!

Yuri: Korom, Wookie-oppa will bring me at the roof top!

Yoona: Kibum-oppa will bring me to the Han River!

Hyoyeon: Then Eunhyuk will bring me to the ski mountain!

Me: Siwon-oppa will surely bring me to Haeundae!

Tiffany: Leeteuk will surely bring me to the park. He doesn’t know Seoul that much yet!

Seohyun: Kyu might bring me to the Namsan Tower!

Jessica: I’m not sure but Hee-oppa might bring me to the Hongdae market!

Tiffany: how about you Sooyoung? Where do you think Donghae will bring you?

Sooyoung: I think… I think… He’ll bring me to the amusement park!

Seohyun: Amusement park?

Sooyoung: NE! That’s the place where we were brought up together. It’s the place where we first met and that’s the place where he confessed to me!

Yoona: Omo! So that place brings you special moments together!

Yuri: but you don’t look happy that much!

Me: is there something wrong?

Sooyoung: Aniyo! I just remember all our sweet moments there together! Remembering it makes me start to smile again.

Hyoyeon: I won’t be surprised if we saw you smiling alone for no reason afterwards!

Yuri: Kuraeyo! Let’s do something too to make everything even perfect!

Yoona: Ne! Let’s prepare ourselves and be very beautiful this night!

All: NE!

No One’s P.O.V

Meanwhile, everyone went to their houses and prepare themselves. The boys prepare their surprise for the girls while the girls were preparing themselves to be beautiful that night for the boys. It was around 9:30 when the boys finally finished their plans. They went home and they make sure that they’ll look handsome. They quickly called the girls after they got through and head to each place. They’re just waiting for the girls to come to the place.