Chapter 3: Its Fantastic!

Complete : Forever

Donghae’s P.O.V

Today is a good morning. I went to Sooyoung’s house. After a few minutes, we finally went to school. Then, few minutes more and we were now in our school. We were all walking at the school ground when a car came in front of us. It was Jessica and Tiffany. Everybody was starring at them. They easily caught the attention of the students, suddenly, one of the loyal fans of “SooHae” (Sooyoung + Donghae = SooHae) shouts making all the students put their attention to us. Suddenly, Jessica and Tiffany went near to us.

Taeyeon: Here comes the Mean Girls, again.

Tiffany: Good morning, Siwon-Oppa!

Jessica: Good morning, Sy!

Yuri: What do you want?

Tiffany: Chill! We’re just here to greet you guys, anything wrong with that?

Me: look, can you just go?

Jessica: why? I mean, we didn’t do anything wrong to you? Why are you being cold to us?

Me: you may not do anything wrong to me but to my girlfriend and to my friends, yes!

Tiffany: oh! Rumors are true! Sy is your Girlfriend!

Jessica: well, you should at least take very good care of your girlfriend, if you don’t want her away from you!

Me: what do you mean?

Jessica: we better get going! Bye!

Kyuhyun: really! These girls have nothing else good to do!

Sooyoung: if they don’t, I’ll give them one!

We finally went to our class. We were just sitting at our seats for the whole time. Finally, its break time. All the students were out of their room. We were all at the cafeteria. Suddenly, the 2 Americans came again to us. Geez, they really won’t stop coming to us.

Jessica: wow! That looks delicious! You should eat a lot Sy! You might lose weight if you don’t!

Sooyoung: you two sure don’t have anything else to do, right? Well, I’ll give you one!

Tiffany: Well, yeah?

Jessica grabs a drink from our table and was going to splash Sooyoung but luckily I was able to stop her. Suddenly, someone from behind us throw a food on Jessica and tiffany.

Guy1: Food Fight!!!

We all went down and cover ourselves so that we won’t get dirty. Everyone was throwing food to Jessica and Tiffany. Suddenly, the teachers and the principal came. Everybody stopped.

Mr. Principal: who is responsible for this?

Everybody points out Jessica.

Jessica: What? That’s ridiculous! You completely see! I am a victim here! It was Sooyoung! She started this!

Sooyoung: that’s a serious allegation, Ms. Jung. Do you know that I can file a lawsuit against you because of your statement! And what evidence do you have? You were the one who first started it! You throw a drink from me but unfortunately, Donghae was able to stop you! Everybody sees that!

Mrs. Park: Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang, on the principal’s office! NOW!

Jessica: I’ll get my revenge!

Sooyoung: sure! Anytime! I’ll be waiting! Bye!

The teachers and the principal leave with tiffany and Jessica.

Seohyun: wow! FANTASTIC! That was awesome!

Yuri: do you have anything to do with that?

Sooyoung: of course not! I was just lucky! Why would I do something like that? Besides, I am not even starting yet!

Taeyeon: really! I can’t believe it! They look forward for troubles? Here it is!

Me: are you ok?

Sooyoung: yeah! Im fine!

Kyuhyun: That was FANTASTIC!

Finally, it’s our class dismissal. I was waiting for Sooyoung when I saw Jessica. She went to me. I was about to go when I heard her speak again.

Jessica: hey! Look, I just want to apologize to you and to the rest of your friends.

Me: You know, you did nothing wrong to me, you don’t have to say sorry to me!

Jessica: but I still want to say sorry. I know I hurt your girlfriend and your friends. And Im really sorry! I just want to say sorry to the others but I just don’t know what to do! They hate me! And they for surely won’t allow me to do that. All I want is to have friends.

Jessica starts to cry.

Me: Hey! Don’t cry. It’s ok! I got it! Don’t worry, I’ll help you! I’ll talk to them.

Finally, we went to the park. We seat on a bench and then I started to open up with Sooyoung.

Me: Um… Sooyoung, about the incident…

Sooyoung: huh?

Me: that food fight incident. I saw Jessica and talked to her.

Sooyoung: you talked to whom? Jessica?!

Me: hey! She apologized for everything!

Sooyoung: and you believe her? I can’t believe you would actually break to your promise!

Me: Sooyoung! She was sincere! She means it!

Sooyoung: How sure you are?

Me: Sy, everybody deserves a chance!

Sooyoung: Yeah! Sure, everybody does but not her!

Me: Sy! Just hear her first! Give her another chance, Sy!

Sooyoung: No! And I won’t!

Donghae: Sy, don’t be so unfair to them! You never knew them!

Sooyoung: Wae? Do you know them that much? Marebwa, Hae, just in case (tears started to flow from her eyes) Do you like Jessica?

Donghae: Bwa? Seriously? Are you trying to make me laugh?

Sooyoung: just answer the question!

Donghae: of course NOT!

Sooyoung: Korom, why are you defending her to me? Why are you taking her side?

Donghae: Sy, I never take her side! I was just explaining…

Sooyoung: then how about that promise?

Donghae: Sy, seriously? It doesn’t make sense!

Sooyoung: you know what? I don’t want to talk about this! I just wanna go home!

Sooyoung leaves. I tried to follow her but she just suddenly gets lost. I went back to my room. Im losing my mind! I don’t know what to do! Did I do something wrong? I can’t take this anymore! I should talk to Sy tomorrow morning.