Chapter 35: Nineth Angels

Complete : Forever

 

Sunny’s P.O.V.

We were all now at the rehearsal room with Super juniors. Aish! Everyone is so quite. I can’t take this. Nobody talks after what happened last night. Suddenly, Yesung came in. He was running and is very exhausted.

Leeteuk: Ya! Where have you been? Why are you skipping practice, huh?

Yesung: Aniyo! (Catches breathe) Ha! Don’t you know? The new member of girl’s generation is now here! She was at Mr. Lee’s office and is coming here. I think she’ll be introduced to us now!

Suddenly, the door opened and it was Mr. Lee. We were all expecting that the newest member will be now introduced to us. Mr. Lee came in. He was with our manager.

Mr. Lee: Girls and boys, I want you all to meet Kim Stella.

Manager: She’s a trainee here and will be soon~

Mr. Lee: not yet!

Stella then came forward. Wow! She’s a little tall and rrrreeaaaallllyyy skinny! She first went to us and just looks at us one by one. EEERRR… She looks at us as if she was somewhat our boss. Then suddenly she saw the Super Juniors. She quickly goes to them. OMG!  She’s like a ing around. She then starts flirting them. NOW I can’t take this! I was about to go and snatch her hair and pull it out but Taeyeon stopped me.

Taeyeon: (Whispers) Don’t! Mr. Lee is here.

Sunny: Aish! Arasso!

Stella: (Talking to Super Juniors) I’m a big fan of yours! Really! I always dreamed of meeting you guys but I never thought that I would actually meet you guys here today, if I have known, I would put a make-up on and wear a beautiful dress!

Leeteuk: um…ah, thank you?

Stella: You’re always welcome! Oh! Kibum-oppa! You’re my no. 1 ultimate crush! (Hugs Kibum)

Yoona: (whispers) if she doesn’t let him go, I will really pull out every strand of her hair and scratch her face!

Seohyun: Unnie! Please, calm down.

Jessica: Stella! It was nice to meet you! I’m Jung~

Stella: I don’t care!

Heechul: I’m sorry but we really need to rehearse now!

Stella: Oh! I want to watch! Um… Mr. Lee, you can leave me here. I want to watch SUJU rehearse.

Mr. Lee: Um… Ms. Kim

Then Yunho came in and shout as soon as he came.

Yunho: Mr. Lee! Good news and Bad news! (Looks at everyone) Ooops! Sorry!

Mr. Lee: well, let’s discuss it in my office. I’ll be right back!

Mr. Lee and Manager-oppa with Yunho-oppa go and went to Mr. Lee’s office. We were all left there. Now I feel like pulling her hair. Before I can do that, the door opened again. This time, it wasn’t Mr. Lee, Yunho or Manager-oppa. It was a girl. The door opened widely and it was Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: Sorry to disturb but~

Seohyun: Sooyoung-unnie!

Jessica: Ya! What are you doing here?

Stella: Choi Sooyoung? OMG! Is it really true? You’re standing in front of me! I can’t believe it!

Sooyoung: um… Yeah! I think so?!

Stella: A famous fashion designer in both France and New York just come here to see me! AHHH!!! I can’t believe this!

Sooyoung: I’m sorry? Who are you exactly? because I was certain that it was not you~

Stella: Kim Stella! I’m the new member of girl’s generation!

Me: She did not say that!

Stella: Oh! Yes I did! Anyway, who am I kidding? We all know that I don’t really deserve to be here because I’m so much better than this! We all know that they only lip-sync and dance at the stage. Those were not really their voice!

Yoona: YA! Who are you to say that?

Taeyeon: Ya! How can you say that? You don’t know anything!

Stella: Oh, please! I already know what I need to know!

Sooyoung: um… Ms. Kim Stella, I really understand that YOU are a BIG fan of mine and trust me, I’m glad meeting you but I was certain YOU’re not the one I’m looking for!

Stella: What?

Sooyoung: Didn’t you hear it loud and clear? I said you’re not the one I’m looking for! Because I was looking for a man and obviously you’re not a man and definitely you’re not LEE SOO MAN!

Stella: You’re a… !

Sooyoung: NA! I’m a professional Fashion designer, a model and a host. And on top of that, I have a big influence to the world of Fashion. Do you know what the meaning of “” is? because honestly, I can completely assure you, I’m 100% human! I’m a person! And you must be??? (Looks from head to toe)

Stella: (Brags) I’m a professional model!

Sooyoung: Oh! I see! Another “professional” model has been tripped and fell.

Stella: Of course I didn’t get tripped!

Sooyoung: Then what are you doing here?

Stella: I…I… um… I just try another career! Gosh! If you only know, many agencies go head over heels over me just to get me to their company!

Sooyoung: Really? Well, I don’t see you in news! Oh! Maybe you’re a foreigner! But strange! I really don’t know anything about you! Have you been to the Paris? I really don’t remember knowing or seeing you! Maybe to New York?

Stella then leaves all pissed of. Omo! Did you see that? She just got humiliated in front of us. She deserves it.

Me: Omo! That was really great! Did you see her face? That was awesome!

Jessica: what are you doing here?

Sooyoung: I didn’t come here for any of you, I came here for…

Mr. Lee: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: Mr. Lee! I just want to talk to you for a minute!

Mr. Lee: Sooyoung, I told you I’ll never give up!

Sooyoung: to which why I come to you because~

Yunho: You would finally sign the contract?

Sooyoung: No. I came here to tell you that I’ll never sign the contract so, please just give up.

Mr. Lee: Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Mr. Lee! I already told you thousands of times; and besides I’m a fashion designer now! I really appreciate it but I’m truly sorry!

Mr. Lee: Wait, Sooyoung! (Breathes deeply) Since, you said so yourself that you’re now a fashion designer, let’s use it!

Sooyoung: huh?

Mr. Lee: Actually, we need a fashion designer to do a design for the clothing of my artists.  It’s a SM Town family shirt.

Sooyoung: I don’t think~

Mr. Lee: Why don’t we discuss it to my office?

Sooyoung: Ok!

Me: Wait! Choi Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Ne?

Me: Kamsahmnida! If not because of you, my image as member of girls’ generation might be already ruined. Thanks for the rescue!

Sooyoung: Aniyo! She’s just irritating and annoying so I did that.

Sooyoung, Mr. Lee and Yunho all left. Hay! Thanks to her, if she didn’t come, I might have already pulled out her hair. Sooyoung seems nice actually. I wonder what’s with the past that made Sica very angry about it. She always says that Sooyoung-ssi “used” Donghae-oppa and so many things but I don’t understand. Sooyoung-ssi doesn’t seem like a bad girl like how Sica use to describe her in front of me and everyone. I don’t know. I just don’t find her that bad. Whenever I ask Taeyeon about it, she just remains silent and not talk but when I ask Yuri, she told me that there was a misunderstanding and it was “sort-of-forgotten” as no one tries to talk about it anymore. But if it was just misunderstanding, how come it became that big? Big to the point where Sica don’t want Sooyoung-ssi to come back here. Ahh! Eottoke? Why must I be also affected into their “misunderstandings”? I really want to be friends with Sooyoung-ssi. I feel so comfortable with her around. I feel like we have some similarities. I don’t know just yet but if I could get closer with her maybe I’ll get to find out. But how can I found out when I’m always with the girls? Aish! Molla!

I then went back to what I am doing. Everyone seems to be confused on what really Mr. Lee and Sooyoung’s relationship. Even me too! Ahh! There are so many questions going on my mind right now! We then rehearsed our steps for our next performance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong everyone!

Sorry!

I kinda use Stella here!

I just add her. (Cant think of anyone to add as extra)

Anyway, hope you like it!

SooHae fighting!

Shadows saranghae! ♥