Chapter 13: Complete!

Complete : Forever

Leeteuk’s P.O.V

Finally, I am back. I quickly change my clothes into my uniform and went to school. I decided to take a walk since it’s been so long. I saw the principal and greeted him. He asked me to come with him to his office. After 5 minutes, we finally arrived to his office. I saw Heechul sitting at the chair. The principal went in and asked me to sit too. I sat in the chair in front of Heechul.

Mr. Principal: I was glad that you two finally came back!

Heechul: So we are, Mr. Principal

Mr. Principal: So, how’s your travel? Did you finalize all your commitment in your former school?

Me: Yes sir!

Mr. Principal: That’s good! Well then, I guess I better let you two off since its already time. See you around then!

We then both leave his office. We head to our room and knock in. Our teacher knew that we are already in the school so she wasn’t shocked to us.

Mrs. Park: ok class. I want to inform you that two of your classmates have finally come back. Come on in, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park.

We then come in. All the girls started to yell. We just left for 1 week and it seems like something big has changed. What the heck? We then went back to our seats. It seems like the room was quiet. I look around and saw that Taeyeon and Sooyoung weren’t there. I asked Seohyun who was sitting at my back where they are.

Me: Where are Sooyoung and Taeyeon?

Seohyun: I don’t know! The school guard said that they were already here! Maybe, they went somewhere or the principal asked them to come to his office!

I just turned around and shook my head. Weird. We just got from the principal’s office and they weren’t there. Where could they have been?

Our teacher leave and is going to take something. Suddenly, the door at the back opened and Sooyoung and Taeyeon came in. Taeyeon look so tired. The teacher came back and started the lessons.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

It was 4:00 am. I was awaked by a loud noise coming from my phone. Who the hell is it? It’s still early in the morning and it’s already calling. I quickly took my phone and answer it. It was Sooyoung.

On the Phone

Sooyoung: Yeonie! Get your up! I need you! Come on!

Me: Sooyoung, what the hell? It’s so early in the morning!

Sooyoung: Ya! Kim Taeyeon, by the power of being tall and being ShikShin, I order to GET YOUR UP!!!

Me: Ya! Wae?

Sooyoung: We need to make a preparation! Something big is gonna happen at our school! Come on! Stop asking and take a bath quickly!

I stand up and bath and dress myself. I quickly went out of our house and found Sooyoung waiting outside of my house.

Me: Ya! What’s going on? I haven’t eaten my breakfast yet and I STILL FEEL SLEEPY! Why don’t you just call your boyfriend instead of me?

Sooyoung: Do you think he’ll do some girly things, huh? Maybe, Eunhyuk. Come on!

Sooyoung took my hand and pull me. I was still closing my eyes. Suddenly, I noticed that we are at empty room. It was the arts club room. No one uses that room.

Me: And what are we going to do here?

Sooyoung throw clothes on me.

Sooyoung: wear it so you won’t get dirty.

Me: Sooyoung, honestly! What’s going on?

Sooyoung: We need to decorate this because from now on this is our room!

Me: Bwa? What are you talking about?

Sooyoung: Last night, Mr. Principal called and told me to form a group with the best dancers and singers in the school. There’s gonna be a big event and we are selected to participate it. I couldn’t refuse because he said that it’s the school’s reputation and that it’s our chance to be able to go to the university we want to go because all the university representatives are going to be there!

Me: Why are you only telling me this now?

Sooyoung: We need to clean this. This room is wide; it’s enough for us to make this as rehearsal room. I already asked Yeonhee to bring the things I order for our new room.

(*note: Yeonhee is their family helper. She’s been serving their family for so long. She’s mostly with Sooyoung, guarding her like a butler. They introduced her as family friend in chapter 7: ooh! La-La where Siwon came back from America)

We changed our clothes and started cleaning. Finally, when we are finish, Yeonhee came with the things Sooyoung asked her to buy. It was Glasses, Sofas and some decorations.

Sooyoung: Thank you, Yeonhee!

Yeonhee: Glad to help! Do you want us to help you?

Sooyoung: Ne! Please put the wallpaper on the walls for me! Thank you!

After so many hours, we were all finished. God! I’m gonna die. Out of the blue, the bell rang. It was now time for our classes.

Me: UGH!!! I hate it! Can’t we just skip classes? I’m too tired; I can’t move my body right now!

Yeonhee: Do you want me to help you change?

Me: Aniyo! It’s ok! I know you are tired too.

Sooyoung: Ya! Yeonie, let’s go! We’re gonna be late! Don’t throw tantrums; you are not a kid anymore!

We then go to our classroom. Luckily, our teacher wasn’t in our classroom yet or she just left. Anyways, we quickly went back to our seat.

Me: (Whispers to Sooyoung) my whole body aches and it was all because of you, Thank you Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: (Whispers back) Ya! Stop complaining! It’s for us too!

Then our teacher came and class started. After 3 hours, the bell rang. It was now our time for lunch. Everybody was at the cafeteria already and yet here we are. Sooyoung was holding my arm. Gosh! If I don’t love this girl, I’m gonna kill her! We then went to the cafeteria. Sooyoung stood up at the table with a mega-mic on her hands. She then started to talk.

Sooyoung: Attention, All of the students, I am going to announce a very important announcement. All of those who are interested, now’s your time to show your talents. Those who can sing and dance, there’s an audition at Art’s club room after class. There’s gonna be a competition and all the university representatives and presidents are there. This is your chance to go to the university you want. We are expecting all of you to join.

Sooyoung then turn it off and post the paper at the bulletin board. All of the students came and look at it.

Me: Sooyoung, can we eat now? I’m so damn hungry, aren’t you?

Sooyoung: No I’m not! We still need to get judges for auditions. We’re gonna be very busy! No thoughts about foods! Come on!

We then went to the Art Club room. We set up the place. I first sit at the sofa. Gosh! When will this nightmare end?

Me: Sooyoung, where did you get all of your energies? Im sure you haven’t taken a sleep yet!

Sooyoung: If you stop thinking that you are tired and hungry, you’ll make it!

Me: Aigoo! Anyway, Sooyoung, Im just wondering, why are you so into this project?

Sooyoung: Molla? The president of SM entertainment is going to be there and so is Yunho of TVXQ

Me: you sure do have a big crush on him, aren’t you?

Sooyoung: Not really! I just admired how he sing and dance. You completely know it, don’t you?

Me: So, you want to impress him?

Sooyoung: Aniyo! I just want to be recognized by him. Can you imagine how cool it is that you are getting noticed by such a great singer and dancer?

Me: how about your bf?

Sooyoung: You know that we both like him! He was a huge fan of him

Finally, others have come there. They were shocked as soon as they saw the Arts Club Room

Yoona: Wow!

Kibum: Who did this?

Kyuhyun: this room was very dirty before and it’s abandoned for a long time!

Seohyun: I feel like I want to stay here forever!

Me: It was me and Sooyoung who did this!

Leeteuk: Wow! I couldn’t believe it!

Donghae: Sooyoung and you? Just the two of you?

Me: Ne!

Heechul: you should at least ask us so we can help you guys!

Sooyoung: Mianhae! We just don’t want to disturb you guys!

Kyuhyun: Wow! Sooyoung is really great!

Siwon: you are now starting to praise Sooyoung as if she was a goddess.

Sooyoung: Oh! By the way, Hae, Ryeowook, Yul and Siwon-oppa, can you help us? We need judges for the audition!

Siwon: Of course!

Me: Sooyoung, why don’t we just get them?

Sooyoung: they are part of the group, but we need a lot more, I think there are still 6 participants.

Donghae: Let’s start it!

Finally, the audition starts. Many students came and took an audition. After so many hours of judging and deciding, we finally picked 4. We still need two more. On the next day, Sooyoung posted all the participants for the competition.

Choi Siwon                                          Kim Taeyeon

Kim Ryeowook                                     Kwon Yuri

Lee Donghae                                       Choi Sooyoung

Cho Kyuhyun                                       Seo JooHyun (Seohyun)

Kim Kibum                                          Im Yoona

Kim Heechul                                       Jung Krystal

Park Jungsu (Leeteuk)             Choi Sulli

We were all at the Arts Club room. We all sat at the floor.

Me: now, what are we going to do? We still need 1 pair.

Somebody entered

Hyoyeon: Are you still open for auditions?

Eunhyuk: We want to join!

We all stand up and hugged Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk

Yoona: Noh! We all miss you!

Me: Why didn’t you tell us that you are coming here now?

Hyoyeon: We want to surprise you!

Eunhyuk: But it looks like someone is not surprised!

They all look at Sooyoung who was standing at the center far from us.

Donghae: Omo! Hyukkie!

Sooyoung: Noh! Finally, you came back!

Sooyoung came to Eunhyuk and kick his knees making Eunhyuk kneel down. She took his arms and put it on his back

Sooyoung: Ya! Do you still remember your promise?

Eunhyuk: Wae? I never hurt Hyoyeon!

Sooyoung: If I know, you only follow her to gain some girlfriends, you playboy!

Eunhyuk: Ya! Hae, stop Sooyoung!

Donghae: Mianhae, but I also want her to do it to you!

Kyuhyun: I bet you’ll never forget this day! It also happened to me the day after yesterday!

Eunhyuk: YA! Sooyoung, please stop!

Me: Noh! You should get worse than that!

Seohyun: unnie, tell us what did he ever do to you?

Hyoyeon: Um…Let me see, he makes my life very hard there. You always use to me to make an excuse to go outside and meet your girls!

Siwon: Ya! You are now bad guy, huh?

Eunhyuk: Ya! Im sorry! Besides, I already apologized to you million times already.

Hyoyeon: I just forgive you because I know that this is gonna happen!

Sulli: Unnie, please stop! We still need him for the competition.

Sooyoung let go of his arms

Eunhyuk: Kamsahmnida, Sulli!

Sulli: Maybe after the competition you can break his arms!

Seohyun: Finally, we are complete! I’m so happy!

We then went back to our practice. We first decide what we are going to do, our props and our dance and the concept. Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Yuri, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Sooyoung are in charge of the choreographs while Taeyeon, Ryeowook, Seohyun, Kibum, Siwon, Krystal are in charge of Singing and the rest are in charge of the costumes.

We then started practicing. We practice during our free time, every weekend, and after class. Finally, on the big day, we were all at the Seoul concert stage. The competition was held there. We are the last performer. And just like what Sooyoung said, the president of SME and Yunho is there. The competition started. We first change our clothes to our costumes. Finally, it was our turn. Our performance was divided to 3 parts. First are the boys, they perform “Shake it up.” We can hear all the girls cheering for them. They shout like they’re gonna tear up the whole stage. Next is us, we perform “Pretty Boy” of 2ne1. All of the people are getting wild. On the of our dance, Sooyoung has problem with her pants. When she was about to dance, it suddenly, got ripped and fell. Everybody shouted. Luckily, we all wear shorts inside so it’s ok. The things is she’s so damn Hot and y. She still dances but it’s even ier. All the boys got hooked on her dance. Her plan to get noticed by her idol was totally successful. Finally the third part of our performance was all of us. We all dance “Circus” and “Dangerous”. We are then finally finished. On the backstage, Yunho was there. He came to us.

Yunho: you must be Choi Sooyoung, right?

Sooyoung: Ne! Waeyo?

Yunho: you were really amazing up there. No! Actually all of you! Our president told me to go to all of you and asked you if you want to be a trainee under our agency.

Sooyoung: it’s an honor!

Yunho: He must be your boyfriend! (Pointing Donghae)

Sooyoung: Ne!

Yunho: I hope you don’t get thrilled, but I’ve seen you before dancing! You two were partners in a performance in your school. Minho was your cousin right? He told me about all of you. It’ll be an honor if you join us!

Donghae: Sure!

Yunho: Cool! See you later!

We were all so happy.  Suddenly, we saw Jessica and Tiffany.

Sooyoung: Sica thanks! If you didn’t destroy my pants, this wouldn’t happen. It was all because of you!

Tiffany: You know?

Jessica: You’re just lucky! You’re not even a good dancer!

Heechul: Sica!

Jessica: What? You’re taking her side? Fine! Why do I care anyways?

Then they left. Heechul ran after Jessica.

Hyoyeon: when will they change? Im starting to have Goosebumps whenever they come!

Sooyoung: You’ll see. They’ll soon change. It takes time!

We then went to the Arts Club Room and party there. Gosh! We just didn’t even win; we even became a trainee for SME. Gosh! This would be the happiest day of my life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update: for HeeSica and Taewon shippers!!!