Chapter 29: Mistake!

Complete : Forever

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

We were all at the school today. Everyone is busy because of the juniors and Seniors Promenade later. We were all campaigning on who’ll be the king and Queen of Prom. Everyone was talking about it now. The whole school is so noisy about it. Ah! I’m so excited about this! Here are the contestants for King and Queen:

 *TaeWon (Taeyeon+ Siwon)

*YoonBum (Yoona+ Kibum)

*HeeSica (Heechul+ Jessica)

*YulWook (Yuri+ Ryeowook)

*TeukFany (Leeteuk+ Tiffany)

*SeoKyu (Seohyun+ Kyuhyun)

*HyoHyuk (Hyoyeon+ Eunhyuk)

*SooHae (Sooyoung+ Donghae)

There are posters over there, flyers over here and posters and flyers everywhere. I’ve never seen the school this busy before! While everyone is busy, I went to the ladies’ room. There were girls who are talking inside the cubicle. I walk in quietly. I over-heard them talking about Sooyoung and Donghae. As soon as I heard their name, I quickly listened to them.

Girl1: Do you know what the latest is?

Girl2: What?

Girl1: About Sooyoung and Donghae!

Girl2: OMG! This is got to be really big! What happened?

Girl1: Actually, no one knows this yet just you and I but Sooyoung and Donghae are now over! As in TOTALLY over!!!

Girl2: No way! They love each other so much. There’s no way! How can that be?

Girl1: Well, actually I, myself was shocked too. It just happened yesterday.

Girl2: wait! Isn’t yesterday Sooyoung’s birthday? Omo! How did you know?

Girl1: well, I was kind of actually there when they were on the ride. That’s where Sooyoung broke up with him! I didn’t hear all of it but I do hear Sooyoung saying she’s breaking up with Donghae.

Girl2: why would she break up with him?

Girl1: Well, that’s because she doesn’t love him anymore! You know what; actually I think she’s just using Donghae. She said she can be his date for the prom and after that, they are officially over!

Girl2: Oh my god! What kind of girl is she really? I thought she really love Hae!

Girl1: That’s what I thought too but she’s just using him.

Just then, the bell rang. They opened the cubicle and they saw me. I was actually standing right in front of them. They were shocked as they saw me. I closed the door and asked them.

Me: Is that true?

Girl2: What do you mean? You heard us?

Me: (Shouts) answer me! Is that true?

Girl1: Yes! That’s true!

I quickly go out of the ladies’ room and go back to our class room. As I entered, I saw Sooyoung with Taeyeon and Yoona. They were chatting and laughing. I was so mad to what I heard that I almost kill Sooyoung but I didn’t. I just went back to my seat quietly. I look at Donghae. He was just sitting at his seat. He face looks so lonely. I guess what the girls said was true. I feel so sorry for Hae. He doesn’t deserve this. He loves her so much! How dare she use him and just play him! She doesn’t deserve a guy like him.

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

Ah! Finally! Now’s the time for JS Prom! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see Seohyun. I’m sure she looks so pretty! We were all already at the place. The place was so big and wonderful. There was also a swimming pool at outside. While we were waiting for the girls to finally come, we were all talking and trying to look handsome in front of them. After 5 minutes, the girls have finally come! Whoa! They all look so beautiful especially Seohyun. We quickly meet them. We then went to our table. Just then, the prom finally starts. They first introduce the juniors and seniors then some people make their speech. After that we dance at the middle. We were all dancing there. Ah! I can’t take my eyes off of Seohyun. She’s so beautiful and stunning tonight.

Me: Seohyun.

Seohyun: Ne?

Me: You look so beautiful tonight!

Seohyun: (blushed) Kamsahmnida oppa! And you look so handsome!

Me: Kamsahmnida! I’m glad you like it!

Seohyun: Ne! I wonder who’ll be the King and Queen!

Me: Don’t worry, even if you didn’t become the Queen, for me you are already the Queen. That true!

Seohyun: Jeongmal?

Me: ne! Jeongmal!

Seohyun: Kamsahmnida oppa!

Suddenly, the Mc interrupts and announces the King and Queen of the Prom.

MC: May I get all of your attention? I am now going to announce the King and Queen. Ready? Arasso! So the King is……………………….Choi Siwon! (everyone applauses) and the Queen is………………………….of course no other than Kim Taeyeon! Congratulations to both of you!

They then took the crown and dance at the center. Some people then joined them dance. After that we then eat. While we were eating…

Yuri’s P.O.V

While we were eating I saw Sooyoung at the pool. She was glancing at it. I come over to her but then I saw Sica slapped Sooyoung to her face so hard. Everyone who is there saw it and they were all shocked. I quickly go back to the table and called Taeyeon.

Me: Yeonie, Sooyoung and Sica. Something’s going on!

We quickly went there. Sica was shouting at Sooyoung and Donghae was now trying to stop her.

Sooyoung: Why did you do that?

Jessica: don’t you think I don’t know anything! I’m not as dumb as you think of me! You can fool everyone but not me!

Sooyoung: Are you drunk?

Jessica: Don’t try to change the topic! You’re a big USER! You pretend that you are so good but then you are actually not! How can you do this?

Sooyoung: I don’t know what you are talking about!

Donghae: Sica, stop it!

Jessica: don’t try to cover her up! I already see her true colors!

Sooyoung: You know what? Just go home! You need some rest!

Jessica: No! You listen to me! You user bad girl!

Sooyoung: I’ll let you pass just because you’re not on your own mind!

Jessica: I know everything! I know you only use Donghae and just when you’re through with him, you broke up with him! Yes! Choi Sooyoung BROKE UP with Lee Donghae!

Donghae: Sica! Stop it!

Me: What? Sy is that true?

Jessica: You don’t believe me? Fine! Ask Hae! Go on!

Siwon: Hae, is that true?

Donghae: I~ I… I can explain!

Jessica: See? This girl Choi Sooyoung who you all thought was so good was actually a bad girl! She’s a user bad girl!

Sooyoung: How dare you!

Sooyoung slapped Sica on her face. Everyone was trying to stop both of them but then suddenly Sica pushed Sooyoung so hard that Sooyoung fell on the pool. Siwon quickly dive in to the pool to get Sooyoung. Everyone starts to scream. We then all saw blood on the pool. Taeyeon quickly calls an ambulance. Siwon took Sooyoung out of the pool. There was blood on her head. As soon as the ambulance came, Siwon and Taeyeon took Sooyoung to the hospital. We were left there. Kibum was preparing the car so that we can follow them to the hospital.

Me: If something happens to Sooyoung, I will not forgive you, Sica! Remember that!

Seohyun: Yul! Calm down!

Me: This is the second time you hurt Sy! I’ll never let you hurt her again!

We quickly went to the car and follow them to the hospital. After 30 minutes, we saw Siwon and Taeyeon sitting on the bench. We run to them.

Me: what happened?

Taeyeon: She’s still inside!

Seohyun: Let’s hope nothing bad happens to Sooyoung.

We were waiting outside of the emergency room for 7 hours. After that, the doctors finally came out. We all went to him.

Taeyeon: How is she, Dr. Jang?

(*Note: Dr. Jang is the Choi family private doctor)

Dr. Jang: She was still unconscious. For now, she’s ok but we need to run tests to her to assure if she got internal injuries in any part of her body. We’ll know everything once she has finally woke up.

Yoona: At least she’s ok!

Eunhyuk: Yeah! For now, at least! :(

Hyoyeon: Siwon, don’t worry! Sy will be ok! That’s for sure!

Suddenly, Mr. and Mrs. Lee came with Donghae

Mrs. Lee: Siwon, where is Sooyoung? How is she?

Kibum: um… Auntie, she’s ok for now!

Mr. Lee: for now? That’s better!

Ryeowook: Waeyo, Uncle?

Donghae: Siwon, Minho told me that they found out what happened.

Me: Bwa?

Donghae: And… your parents are on their way here.

Mrs. Lee: Don’t worry! I’ll be the one to talk to them! I’ll tell them that this is my entire fault!

Siwon: please don’t... Don’t do that! Please, just worry about yourself. I can take care of Sooyoung. I’m sure you’re in big trouble now!

Taeyeon: Don’t worry Ajumma.  We’ll call you once Sy has finally waked up.

Siwon: Dr. Jang can we see Sooyoung now?

Dr. Jang: yes, you can but only 1-2 persons can see her for now. It’s best if we let her rest!

Taeyeon: Kamsahmnida, Dr. Jang!            

We were all now ok since Sooyoung was fine but I’m still nervous. I’m afraid something’s wrong with Sooyoung. And there’s another trouble, Siwon and Sooyoung’s parents are on their way here. I already met them, but it’s only their mom that I have seen how bad is when mad. Siwon always tells me that his dad is scarier than his mom especially when it’s about Sooyoung. Sooyoung resembles his dad’s mom that’s why his dad loves Sy so much. Ah! What’s going to happen to us next? Ah! I’m really so nervous!