Chapter 20: Tinkerbell!

Complete : Forever

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

I was walking near the beach. I still haven’t sleep yet. Maybe it’s because I don’t feel sleepy after our game. It’s really fun. I never imagine that going with them would bring me happiness like this. I actually feel much better now.

Me: the air was cold. I can hear the waves from the sea. The moon was so bright and round. It’s very beautiful!

Suddenly, someone came from my back. It was Heechul.

Heechul: Can’t sleep, huh?

Me: Oh! Heechul, what are you doing here?

Heechul: Catching some fresh air. And you? I see you haven’t gone back to your bed yet!

 Me: Ne! I can’t sleep. I decided to take a walk first.

Heechul: Do you mind me going with you?

Me: No, I don’t mind at all.

While we were walking, we were talking about them.

Heechul: So, what do you say about them?

Me: Them? You mean, Sy and the others? Well, they’re great! I never had that fun even before. You’re actually right! They’re all nice!

Heechul: I’m glad that you said that. I’m worried that you might still envy Sy.

Me: Do you remember, you asked me why I hate Sy so much when in my first day here, she’s the first person I talk to?

Heechul: Ne!

Me: Actually, when I found out that I, dad and Krystal are going here, I thought maybe it’s a chance to start a new life together. When my dad told me that I’m going to transfer here with Fany, I was even happier. He told me that there’s this girl that I will surely get close with. That’s when I heard of Sooyoung’s name. She’s rich, famous, and talented and everybody likes her. She’s just like I was before in Kansas. I found out that she grew up alone here in Korea. I thought we were the same. I was a loner before when I was a kid. Dad was busy in work, Mom was always taking care of Krystal and I, I’m always alone in my room, lock myself up. So, when I came here, I thought we could be friends but I never thought it would turn out like this. She’s far more different than I am. She’s very great!

Heechul: Praising her like that… It’s just very unlikely of you!

Me: YA! Don’t break the moment. Can’t you see? I’m trying to be a drama queen here!

Heechul: Ne! And you are doing great! By the way, I see you were always wearing that bracelet with those fairies on it.

Me: fairies? Oh! This! Actually, this fairy is Tinkerbell.

Heechul: So you like Tinkerbell?

Me: yeah! When I was a kid, I am so obsessed with Tinkerbell. I have so many stuffs that are Tinkerbell. This bracelet is very important for me. It was my mom who gave me this bracelet. It was my birthday gift.

Heechul: It’s really beautiful.

Me: It has a song actually.

Heechul: a song?

Me: Ne! It was my mom who composed it.

Heechul: can I hear it?

Me: um… I’m not so sure! I’m not a singer. I don’t have a great voice!

Heechul: Are you kidding me? I heard you sing before and that was really awesome!

Me: Ok! (Started singing “Tinkerbell”)

Suddenly, we heard something. It was coming from inside of the house. Omo! Eottoke? How can there be someone still awake late at this hour other than us? I quickly took him at the woods and hide there. We were looking who’s that. All we saw is a girl with long hair, tall and slim. Who’s that? There are only 4 options. It’s either of Seohyun, Krystal, Sulli and Sooyoung. Finally, the girl went inside the house. We immediately go after her to see who she was. We try to look at her face but the whole place was so dark that we weren’t able to see it. We just decided to go back to bed.

Sulli’s P.O.V

I woke up early. I went downstairs and saw them eating breakfast at the kitchen. Sooyoung-unnie quickly called me to eat breakfast.

Sooyoung: you just wake up in time, we’re about to eat breakfast. Come here! Let’s eat now!

I went beside Minho-oppa and sit. We then started eating. I noticed that Aunt Sophie and others weren’t there.

Me: Where is Aunt Sophie and others?

Minho: Oh! Aunt Sophie went at the market with them!

Me: Really?

Taeyeon: So, how’s your sleep? Did you all sleep beautifully?

ALL: ne!

Onew: Gosh! Your place is really the best, Sulli.

Jonghyun: Yeah! I feel like I wanna live here forever!

Seohyun: By the way, guys, did someone wake up in the middle of the night, last night?

Tiffany: Why?

Seohyun: nothing! I just heard some footsteps outside of my room last night. I thought it’s you, Yul.

Yuri: Nope, I am not! I was sleeping in my room the entire night.

Me: Who might it be? I was in our room sleeping too.

Krystal: Ne! We were sleeping.

(*Note: Sulli and Krystal both share a room. Sulli isn’t comfortable sleeping alone. She sometimes went to Sooyoung’s room to sleep with her.)

Key: Omo! Is there a ghost here, Minho?

Minho: Ya! Stop trying to scare others! Of course! There’s no ghost here!

Eunhyuk: But isn’t your grandma died here?

Hyoyeon: Omo! Is that true?

Seohyun: oppa! Don’t scare us!

Sooyoung: Ya!!! There’s no ghost here! It was just me!

Tiffany: Aish! It was almost Sooyoung!

Onew: Aigoo! You should stop sleep-walking!

Sooyoung: Who told you I am? I just went downstairs to get some drink. Actually, I found something. (Take something form the pocket) This!

Jessica: Omo!

Donghae: Wae, Sica? Is that yours?

Jessica: A~ Aniyo!

Krystal: huh? That looks familiar!

Heechul: Of course not! How can it be? It’s the first time you’ve seen it!

Taeyeon: Bwa? What do you mean?

Heechul: It’s because its mine!

Yoona: But this is for girls! Don’t tell me that you’re… (Look at Heechul from top to toe)

Heechul: Ya! I’m not like what you think! It was my mother’s. I kept it as a remembrance!

Sooyoung: Oh! Arasso! But isn’t this having a song?

Jessica: BWA???

Heechul: How did you know?

Krystal: Arasso! I know it! It was~ (Jessica covered Krystal’s mouth)

Jessica: It’s Heechul’s! He told it to us before, didn’t you Heechul?

Heechul: Oh! Ne!

Me: But unnie, why are you still covering Krystal’s mouth?

Jessica: (She remover her hand from Krystal’s mouth) Oh! Mianhae!

Sooyoung: Arasso! Noh! This isn’t really Heechul’s!

Donghae: Omo! Am I thinking the same thing you’re thinking, Sy? Korom, that bracelet with Tinkerbell is Jessica’s!

Sooyoung: Ne!

Jessica: you’re being too suspicious, Sy!

Sooyoung: Noh! You can’t deny it! I went to your room last night and you’re not there!

Siwon: Korom, Sica, where did you go last night? And what did you do?

Jessica: I just went at the beach and get some air!

Kibum: Last night, while I was at the balcony in my room, I saw 2 people walking. Is that you? And who are you with?

Yoona: Omo! Jessica you’re with… (Look at Heechul) Heechul?

Tiffany: YA! Since when did you start keeping things from me?

Seohyun: Unnie, who are you with?

Yuri: Noh! You better start telling everything!

Yoona: Ne! Tell us everything!

Key: Sica, who are you with?

Jessica: Ya! Why are you asking questions too? It’s girl’s thing!

Onew: Aren’t you still used to him?

Jonghyun: Ne! Key has always been like that! He prefers to be with girls and be a girl!

Key: Ya! Stop teasing me like I am really a gay!

Me: Wae? Are you not?

Key: Ya! Of course Im NOT! Krystal, Im not like what they think!

Krystal: Um… I really don’t know!                        

Key: Even YOU think IM GAY? Omo!

Heechul’s P.O.V

Sooyoung: YA! Don’t change the topic! Remember! We are in the midst of asking questions to Sica!

Jessica: Aish! Wae? What is it you really wanna know?

Taeyeon: We wanna know who you’re with!

Jessica: Arasso, I went downstairs and go outside to get some fresh air and then I saw Heechul. He just walks with me! That’s all!

Sooyoung: but why do you have to hide in the woods?

Me: huh?

Sooyoung: you think I didn’t know? I know it was you who are hiding in the woods!

Jessica: Aish! Why do you have to know everything? Arasso! We’re hiding because we thought it was anyone else! We didn’t expect someone will come so we hide!

Yoona: But why do you have to hide? It was just Sooyoung.

Me: because we know that when you guys saw us together you might think of something else!

Yuri: but you guys make it seem like that!

Ryeowook: Hyung, tell us the truth!

Me: that’s the truth!

Jessica: Why don’t you just believe in us?

Onew: Should we?

Jonghyun: Molla!

Minho: They’re faces aren’t really believable!

Key: Ne!

Taemin: I want to believe but I can’t!

Taeyeon: Eottoke?

Siwon: I really don’t know if they’re telling that truth!

Tiffany: they’re words are believable but why is it like that?

Leeteuk: they’re faces contradict their words.

Yoona: I really don’t know!

Kibum: How are we going to know if they’re telling us that truth?

Hyoyeon: Are they really telling us the truth?

Eunhyuk: Aish! Their faces really telling me that it’s not what happened!

Seohyun: Oppa, what do you think?

Kyuhyun: I have no idea! I don’t know what to believe!

Sulli: is that what really happened?

Krystal: Why is it like that? Out of all I’m the one who should know the answer but I don’t know!

Jessica: Seriously, Guys???

Me: Stop all this doubts! You guys don’t make sense! Why would you ask us when you’re not going to believe in us then?

Sooyoung: It’s because other than that there’s something you guys are trying to hide!

Donghae: You can’t even look at each other’s eyes!

Krystal: Omo! Unnie! You~ your face is all red!!!

Sulli: Oh! Ne!

Taemin: That means there’s something happened between you two aside from that!

Jessica: Of course not!

Sulli: Omo! What are you doing with your lips?

Yoona: Ne! Don’t tell us that you~

All: YOU TWO KISSED???

Me and Jessica: YA!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!

Donghae: I knew it!!!

Sooyoung: hahaha!! Busted!

Me: NO! It’s not like that!

Jessica: You guys don’t even have evidence!

Sooyoung: Who told you?

Seohyun: You do unnie?

Tiffany: Where? I wanna see it!!!

Sooyoung: I have it on my phone! I can send it to all of you, if you want!

Jessica: YA!

Jessica and I both chase Sooyoung to get her phone. Sooyoung quickly passes it to Donghae then to Siwon then to Minho. We all pass it to each other until I finally catch it. I quickly open it but too bad…

Sooyoung: It has a code. You can’t open it until you found out what the code is.

Jessica: Aish! SOOYOUNG!!!

Leeteuk: Looks like we all caught you!

Yuri: There’s only one thing for you to do! That is to tell us what really happened!

Jessica: Arasso!!

They all sat down at the sala. Jessica and I were at the center while they were all surrounds at us. They were all looking at both of us like we’ve done a crime. They were waiting for them to speak.

Jessica: Guys! Seriously! You don’t have to be like that!

Seohyun: Sorry!

Kyuhyun: So, how did it happen?

Ryeowook: Why did you do that?

Tiffany: Seriously! Are they required to answer such question? What do you think why people kissed?

Ryeowook: Sorry! It’s just that I can’t believe they would do such thing, I mean not Sica!

Me: What are you trying to say?

Leeteuk: What he means is that you’re a ert and it’s obvious to you but in Sica, it’s not which I totally agree!

Me: YA! Im not ert! Don’t compare me to yourselves!

Sooyoung: Can we all be serious and start asking real questions now?

Yuri: So, back to Kyu’s question, how did it happen?

Yoona: Yeah! I mean, there should be something you two talked about before you did it!

Taeyeon: Yeah! Come on, Sica. Speak!

Jessica: Guys, that’s all!  What we said to all of you is all true and that’s all!

Me: all were talking about is the Tinkerbell bracelet her mom gave to her.

 Sulli: What’s about the Tinkerbell?

Jessica: Nothing! It’s just that my mom gave it to me on my birthday and that it has a song. My mom made a song for me.

Hyoyeon: Can we hear it?

Krystal: Yeah! It’s been a long time. I wanna hear it again.

Jessica then starts singing Tinkerbell. Everyone was amazed to hear her voice. They were all quiet and listening to her sing. It was like an angel’s voice! She then finished singing. Everyone was praising her. They were all very amazed and they feel like they wanna hear her sing again which I, myself wants too.

Tiffany: By the way, if that’s all you guys talked about then, how come you kissed?

Taeyeon: Yeah! Back to the real question!

Sooyoung: I think the real question is where and when! And what else happened that day?

Yuri: Bwa? Don’t tell me~

Jessica: YA! It’s not like that! After Sooyoung left, we quickly go and went back to our room.

Ryeowook: Wait! So, meaning to say, that was just “Goodnight Kiss?’ And that’s all?!

Me: Sort of! Yeah! Kind of!

Onew: Nonsense!

Jonghyun: Yeah! That’s completely nonsense! All of us bid goodbye kiss to our love ones before we sleep!

Sooyoung: But it was in the lips!

Jessica: Ok! It was in the lips! Happy now, people?

Seohyun: I was wondering, is that your first kiss?

Jessica: N~Ne!

Sooyoung: Omo! Hee-kun you’re so lucky, you’re Sica’s first kiss and finally you two are official!!!

All: BWA???

Jessica: Sooyoung!!!

Sooyoung: Mianhae! I said it first! I was there when Heechul asked you. I couldn’t help myself but hear it. You guys talk really so loud!

Heechul: You’re a dead meat Sooyoung!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!

^_^.. Jeongmal Mianhae..

BTW... hope you like it!