Chapter 7: S.E.O.U.L

Complete : Forever

Yuri’s P.O.V

It was finally weekends. My mom and dad weren’t here at our house. I called Sooyoung.

*at phone*

Sooyoung: Hey! What’s up?

Me: It’s boring here!

Sooyoung: oh! Right! We were about to go to the concert. There were a lot of bands there. Wanna come? I heard Ryeowook was coming!

Me: You guys are planning something like this and yet you didn’t tell me anything!

Sooyoung: Hey! The decision was just made few minutes ago. Ryeowook just knew it a second ago.

Me: ok! I’ll come!

Sooyoung: ok! Meet us at the park. See you there!

*end*

Whew! Luckily, Sooyoung is very good when it comes to hanging out! She’s really great. I quickly went to my room and change my clothes. After an hour, I heard our door bell ringing. Who is it? I went downstairs and opened the door. It was Ryeowook. I let him come in.

Me: You’re here?!

Ryeowook: Yeah! I was about to tell you about it but Sy called me and said that you already knew it so I just decided to just pick you up here.

Me: Oh! Really? Ok. Let’s go now!

I locked our gate then we finally go. We saw Sooyoung and the rest at the park.

Me: so, it was this?

Taeyeon: Yeah! Large, isn’t it?

Seohyun: The area is HHUGE!

Kyuhyun: I heard that there are lots of famous bands!

Siwon: it’s gonna be exciting!

Sooyoung: I know! Let’s go?

We all entered. It was around 7 pm and finally the concert starts. We were all shouting. Gosh! It was my first time coming to this kind of concert! I never thought it was this GOOD! Suddenly, the band came. They all look familiar.

Yuri: (shouting) HEY! ARENT THEY FAMILIAR TO YOU?

Ryeowook: YEAH! ISNT IT KIBUM’S BAND?

Siwon: LOOK! IT’S KIBUM! (Points)

Seohyun: WHAT IS HE DOING THERE? ISNT HE SUPPOSED TO BE AT AMERICA?

Donghae: EXACTLY!

Taeyeon: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Sooyoung: JUST WAIT!

Finally, the concert ends. I am still wondering why Kibum is here. Finally, Sooyoung come to us with Kibum.

Seohyun: Kibum? You’re at America right?

Sooyoung: not now?! He just came back yesterday!

Yuri: how did you know?

Kibum: I called her. I asked her to bring all of you here!

Kyuhyun: Wow! So, where’s Yoona?

Donghae: she’s at their house.

Kibum: yeah! She was preparing for something!

Taeyeon: we should throw a party for the two of you!

Sooyoung: I think maybe tomorrow!

Siwon: Surprises never ends!

Ryeowook: why? What is it?

Kibum: you’ll found out on the next few days.

We all go home then. I wonder what the next surprise…is

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

We were all at our classroom. Our teacher wasn’t at our classroom yet so we’re all playing. Suddenly, our teacher came.

Mrs. Park: ok, class. I want to make an announcement. Two of your classmates transferred to another school. You all know that.

Girl1: How about Heechul-Oppa and Leeteuk-Oppa? Where are they? They’ve absent for so long!

Mrs. Park: don’t worry! There are just some matters need to be fixed to their former school that’s why. But they’ll come back this week.

Boy1: Ma’am, what’s your announcement?

Mrs. Park: ok! My announcement was they were already replaced. You have new classmates. Please treat them good. Come on in.

They come in.

Mrs. Park: he is Kim Kibum and Im Yoona.

Is this true? Is this what they were talking about? They finally went to their seats. They were seating next to Taeyeon and Siwon. Our teacher leaves us all.

Sooyoung: Yoongie!!!

Yoona: you don’t look excited that much huh?

Taeyeon: we miss you of course!

Seohyun: So, this is the surprise you are talking about!

Yoona: Ne! Im really happy to be back!

Siwon: we’re also happy!

Kibum: looks like nothing changes!

Donghae: yeah! Not a single thing!

Suddenly, the 2 American came AGAIN…

Jessica: wow! What a reunion!

Tiffany: well, I better introduce myself. Im Hwang Tiffany, the person you’ll never forget!

Jessica: yeah! Im Jung Jessica, The Queen here!

Kibum: oh! The newbies! Nice meeting you all!

Yoona: Oh! My bad. I should be the one introducing myself to the highness and not her. Im Yoona at your service!

Jessica: Wow! Im impressed. You’re not like your friends.

Tiffany: Social climbers

Taeyeon: Noh!

Jessica: oh! Did I offend you? My bad! (Imitating Sooyoung) Im so sorry, I didn’t mean to. I don’t know it was you!

Sooyoung: hey! Look (points the floor)

They all look down. Sooyoung took something and stand up. She lifts her hand and blows it. It was a cockroach (toy). Jessica jumps of frightened. We all laugh at them.

Sooyoung: I’m so sorry, your highness. Are you saying something?

Tiffany: laugh all you want!

They went back to their seats.

Yoona: So, they were the one you were talking about!

Yuri: yeah!

Ryeowook: they’re trouble-makers, so if you don’t want to be put on trouble don’t go near them.

Yoona: Arasso!

Yuri’s P.O.V

Finally, it was our class dismissal. We all decided to went at our friend’s club to have fun and throw a party with everyone. We went first to our houses and change our clothes. We decided to meet at the park. Finally, after few hours, we were all already at the club. It’s still the same as we enter the club. We sit at the front of the stage. The owner of the club is Kibum and Sy’s friend. Kibum’s band used to perform here right before their debut while Sy, I don’t know how she met the owner but they seems to be really close.

Ryeowook: wow! Some things change here!

Mr. Ok: oh! Is it beautiful? Sy help me renovate this club. After the renovation, many people came here very often.

(*note: Mr. OK is the owner of the club.)

Kibum: Yeah! It sure is really beautiful!

Sooyoung: of course! It’s all because of me!

Siwon: anyway, your club is getting popular, we might rarely come here!

Mr. Ok: don’t worry! You’re still welcome here. I’ll always reserve a space for you just call me whenever you’ll come!

Kibum: Ahjussi, I know you know that we’re here to throw a comeback party for Yoona and i, right?

Mr. OK: ok, alright! Took the place as a DJ there!

Kibum: alright!

Kibum went in front and replace the DJ.

Kibum: hey! Party people, I just want to say something for all of you! My girlfriend and I just come back from America. How about a performance from her? You like it?

Everyone: Yeah! Yoona! Yoona! Yoona!

Kibum: ok! Ok!

Yoona went to the stage. Kibum took the guitar and Yoona sit at the chair and took the mic. She then started singing. She got improved. It was really beautiful! Finally, they were through. Everyone gave them a big applause. She comes back to her seats.

Seohyun: wow! You too blew it off!

Donghae: you really did well!

Kyuhyun: is that what happens when you went to America?

Yoona: thank you all!

We then started the party. We were all drinking. Well of course, Seohyun don’t drink and Kyuhyun don’t want to so they just drink juice.

Seohyun: guys, we haven’t graduated yet! Our teacher’s might catch us!

Kyuhyun: Hey! Seohyun’s right!

Sooyoung: don’t you guys worry! Ahjussi won’t let us get drunk. We’ll only drink little of course! We still have classes tomorrow!

Donghae: Yeah! Sy is right!

Playing: Dj got us falling in love again.

Me: wow! I love that song! Let’s dance, come on!

Taeyeon: yeah! Me too!

Me, Ryeowook, Taeyeon, Siwon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun all stand up and dance. While Sooyoung, Donghae and Yoona were left out at the table.

Sooyoung: So, tell us about you two!

Yoona: well, nothing special really happen. The good news is we’re still together and going strong.

Donghae: and the bad news?

Yoona: um… It’s just that he finally meets formally grandfather and it didn’t go well.

Sooyoung: It’s ok! Im sure, he’ll finally realize that you two we’re meant to be together and no one can separate you away from each other.

Donghae: yeah! Sy’s right. All you can do is be strong for each other.

Yoona: you guys we’re so lucky. Your families are so close to each other and you have no worries. Your parents do approve in your relationship.

Sooyoung: Don’t worry! Soon, they’ll accept you two. Just give them time, ok?

Finally, we all come back to our seats.

Me: wow! That was so Fun!!!

Taeyeon: Yeah! I know! I really have fun

Sooyoung stood up and went to Kibum. She whispers something and took the mic.

Sooyoung: Annyeong! Im Sy. Actually, for those who always come here so often, you probably recognize me and know me. I’ve been here so often and sometimes sing here. Tonight, I want to sing a song for someone. (Singing: Tinkerbelle)

She finally finishes singing. After that, we all went home. I was lying in my bed. I am so happy today. Today is one of the happiest days of my life. This I will never forget. Not just because of Yoona and Kibum’s comeback but also because Wookie-Oppa gave me a necklace. Im so happy.