Chapter 5: Me enemy's sister!

Complete : Forever

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

We were all at the cafeteria. We talking and laughing and playing while eating our snacks. Suddenly, two girls came. It was Sulli and…who is she? I’ve never seen this girl here in our school before!

Sulli: Annyeong, unnie, Oppa!

Sooyoung: Oh! Sulli!

Taeyeon: Annyeong, Sulli!

Sulli: Annyeong, Yeonie-unnie!

Ryeowook: Sulli, is she your twin? But I thought you and Minho were the only siblings!

Seohyun: Oh! Sulli, who is she?

Sulli: Ne! She’s my new friend here. She’s Jung Krystal! And she’s NOT my twin! But we could be!

Yuri: You’re Jessica’s sister?

Krystal: Ne! Wae?

Sooyoung: Aniyo! It’s nice to finally meet you Krystal! Im Choi~

Krystal: Sooyoung, right? Sulli already told me everything! I also found out that you are Jessica-unnie’s classmate! It’s an honor to meet you!

Yuri: Im sure she said a lot of things about us!

Taeyeon: Yul! Mianhae, Krystal!

Sooyoung: should I call you Soojung or just Krystal?

Krystal: aljetni? Im shocked! Well, you can call me either of the two! Im really happy! You know my Korean name!

Sooyoung: Kuraeyo?

Siwon: by the way, welcome to our school! If you need something, don’t hesitate to come to us and ask for help!

Me: Im Cho Kyuhyun but just call me Kyu!

Ryeowook: Im Kim Ryeowook, just call me Wookie!

Krystal: Annyeong! Im very honored to meet you all. I just hope that you are not having a hard time because of my unnie!

Yuri: WAYYY HARD! You’re lucky, you’re not like her!

Krystal: please, just understand her! My unnie is just really like that.

Donghae: why is she like that anyway?

Krystal: she’s very nice before but after my mom’s death she started acting like that! I hope you can understand!

Sooyoung: We can understand that but we can’t promise to you we’ll go easy on her!

Krystal: I understand!

Siwon: by the way, come and join us here!

Krystal: anyway, do you guys go on a relationship? Im sorry for asking! I was just curious!

Sulli: Ne! Yeonie is Siwon-oppa’s girlfriend. Yul’s Wookie’s girlfriend and Sy-unnie is Hae’s girlfriend. It’s obvious isn’t it?

Yul: Ya! Sulli get a love-life so that you won’t have to interrupt us!

Krystal: How about Seohyun and Kyu?

Sulli: Kyu is courting Seohyun!

Seohyun: Ya! Sulli!

Sulli: Wae? What’s there to keep?

Krystal: it’s ok! Im not a gossip girl! I won’t tell it to others!

Taeyeon: Aniyo! It’s ok if you tell them. It’s not a big deal!

Seohyun: unnie!

Jessica: Oh! Take a look on them! How sweet! Eating together! Awww!

Fany: Krys, what are you doing with them?

Sica: Ya! Krys, you shouldn’t go with them!

Krystal: what’s wrong? I mean, I don’t see anything bad going with them!

Fany: Not now but maybe later! Come on, Krys!

Sulli: Krystal!

Sica: YA! Krystal, don’t make me wait! Come on! Let’s get out of here! Krystal?!

Krystal: Mianhae, unnie! I want to stay here!

Fany: Noh! What did you give to Krystal?

Sooyoung: Ya! Don’t accuse us! It’s not our fault why she doesn’t want to go with you!

Sica: You’ll surely regret this, Krystal!

Krystal: I don’t think so!

Sica and Fany went away.

Krystal: Im sorry! This shouldn’t happen!

Sooyoung: Look, Soojung, its ok. Just forget it, ok?

Donghae: Sy is right, Krystal!

Krystal: Ok!

Seohyun’s P.O.V

We were all finally in our classroom. Our teachers have something important to do so we don’t have any class discussions. I was reading my favorite book when Kyu suddenly speak.

Kyuhyun: what were you reading?

I showed it to him while still reading it.

Kyuhyun: You were reading that!

Me: Yeah! This is my favorite one so, yeah!

Kyuhyun: for sure? This one’s like…my favorite too!

Me: seriously?

Kyuhyun: Yeah! I have a copy of it too! I actually have read it many times already. It’s so interesting and really good that’s why!

Me: I can’t believe this!

Kyuhyun: the girl loves the guy and the guy loves her but the girl is dying, right?

Me: Yeah! And the girl didn’t tell to the guy until the guy found out from the doctor!

Kyuhyun: the best part is even if that’s the girl’s condition, he never leaves her side. They create so many beautiful memories together!

Me: yeah! That part was really touching! I can imagine it for real!

Kyuhyun: did you know what happened at the last part?

Me: She died, isn’t it?

Kyuhyun: No! She was able to give birth to 3 kids and they were actually able to get married!

Me: really? How did you know that?

Kyuhyun: I’ve searched! It was a true story! Unfortunately, she died!

Me: really?

Suddenly we saw the two newbies came to Sy’s seat. We both looked at each other. Gosh! It’s another trouble again! We decided to go there.

Jessica: I don’t know what you did to my sister, but Im warning you! Don’t EVER try to get near to her AGAIN, got it?

Sooyoung: I don’t know what your problem is but Im telling you, I’ll never stay away from her just because of you.

Tiffany: Don’t try us, Sy!

Jessica: stay AWAY from Krystal!

Sooyoung: Im never gonna do that!

Jessica tries to hurt Sy but luckily Hae was beside Sy so Hae was able to stop the two girls.

Siwon: What’s the matter with you two?

Jessica: you tell to your sister to stay away from Krystal or else, Im gonna do something she’ll never like!!!

Jessica and Tiffany finally go.

Taeyeon: Sy, kwaenchana?

Sooyoung: Ne! Hae!

Donghae: Don’t worry! Im ok!

Yuri: She’s pathetic!

Sooyoung: Let’s just all forget it!

Me: unnie, we can’t just let it pass all the time!

Sooyoung: then what will we do? Get revenge? Then what? It’ll be a never-ending war! I don’t want that!

Ryeowook: Im tired of this! Seohyun’s right!

Kyuhyun: we should make them stop! Whatever it takes!