Chapter 51

Wanna give you my heart

 

As it was expected, Ljoe was hugging you the whole night. It's not his habit, but this time, he woke up in the middle of the night and slid his arm around your waist. He hesitated at first, but after doing it, he felt like he was in the most comfortable condition that night.
His heart was beating so fast and he kinda like the feeling. He started blushing when your face was just inches away with him. He thought you were so pretty with your sleeping face. He thought he never wanted to let go when the morning comes and you found out he was hugging you and you will again, wake him up and tell him to remove his hands.
He thought..he started liking you.
 
Morning comes, and Ljoe woke up first with a smile on his face when he found out that his arms are still on your waist and your noses are touching each other. You were both really close. He started blushing again and smiling like a maniac.
When you moved a little, he was shocked that you will open your eyes soon so he closed his eyes as if he's still asleep.
But aftew a few more seconds, you didnt said anything so he slowly opened one of his eyes and peek if you are already awake. And gladly, you weren't still awake so he sighed in relief.
*Let's stay like this for a few more minutes* He thought and smiled widely as he closed his eyes.
 
Suddenly, the door slammed open.
"HYEMI~AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A really really loud shout made you open your eyes.
And when you opened your eyes, it grew wider by the sight of Ljoe's face. It was so near. Your noses were both touching and again you can feel that his arms are around your waist. And you blushed. *Ljoe is hugging me again?*
Chunji suddenly slapped your that made you sat up.
 "OPPA!!!!" You whined and Chunji laughed.
*, you ruined my moment* Ljoe thought as he slowly opened and rubbed his eyes as if he just woke up.
"Yah! Why am I in your room?! Why didnt you sleep with me?!" He asked then he saw Ljoe sitting up on the bed. He ooohed. "So you slept with your husband?" He wiggled his eyebrows at you.
You hit his shoulders and stood up. Chunji slung his arms around you and whispered, "So what happened to the both of you last night uh?!" He teased and you hit him again.
Ljoe felt jealous that Chunji has his arms around you and furrowed his eyebrows when he whispered something to you.
"Shut up. Let's eat break fast now!" You said and both you and Chunji made your way on the kitchen, leaving Ljoe alone in the room.
"Stupid er." He muttered as he fixed his bed.
 
While making breakfast, Chunji was preparing the plates, utensils and glasses on the table.
"I think I haven't heard his name yet. What's his name again?" He asked.
"Ljerk." You muttered. "What?" He asked.
"Ljoe." You replied.
"So.. why did you sleep with him last night? And why and how did I got in your room?" He tapped his chin, thinking.
"BABO! You were so drank last night! I was going to sleep with you, but he said you were drank and you might do something to me so he asked me if I wanted to sleep with him and I have no choice so I said yes." You explained.
"Nothing happened? I saw you both hugging each other when I opened the door~" he teased.
"Shut up! You dont even know what happened to me last night in the club! You are so going to be dead!" You said.
"Yah! What happened to you? Did any guy hit you?" He said, worried.
You nodded. "Well, thanks to Ljoe, I got save" Chunji sighed in relief.
*I think her parents chose the right person for her.* Chunji smirked.
 
Breakfast was now set and you, Ljoe and Chunji were now sitting on the table.
Ljoe and Chunji were sitting together, while you sit opposite to Chunji.
It was quiet at first, but then Chunji started to talk.
"Hyemi~ah, should we go out again tonight?" he asked.
You raised an eyebrow. "No, and you will never go again to clubs."
Chunji whined. "Yahhh... jeballlllllll... you know that was my favorite place~~~~"
"Andwae" You said.
Ljoe rolled his eyes. *another childish person in the house*
"So.. Hyemi~ah, remember your crush? the pink haired guy..ah no, you said he changed his hair color to orange-"  (remember Ljoe has black hair now)
Chunji was cut off when you choke on your food. "Are you okay Hyemi?" He asked as he handed you a glass of water.
Ljoe just looked at Chunji and to you. He knew Chunji was talking about him.
After sipping the glass of water and some coughs, Chunji asked you again if you were okay and you nodded.
"So.. again, that orange haired guy, when i go to your school again, can you point that guy to me? I was so curious what he really looks like since you were so crazy about him.. You were squealing and-"
He was cut off when you kicked his legs under the table. "Oww~ Yah!!!"
Ljoe, on the other hand, cant stop but to smile widely, knowing that Hyemi was so crazy about him before.
You bit your lip and said, "YAH! You were so noisy! Just eat okay?"
Chunji stared at you. "Why dont you like talking to your crush for almost 1year and many months?! Why? Is it because your husband is here?" He then pointed at Ljoe who just looked at him.
You just a made a face and continued eating.
"Pss. You know, you never talked about your crush since i dont know when. And Im curious why too. Is it because you already have a husband? or..."
You just ignored him and continued eating.
"or... you confessed and you got dumped?!" Chunji then laughed. You choke again.
"Yah! Are you okay? You kept on choking." He handed you again the water. Even Ljoe choke and he reached the water on his own.
After, Chunji asked again. "So..."
"Just shut up" You said.
Chunji shrugged. "Arasseo~~we'll talk about that later."
You rolled your eyes.
 
After eating, you went to your bathroom first to prepare for school.
While Ljoe was left on the dining room to feed your puppy, and Chunji was cleaning up the plates and utensils.
"uhm.. Ljerk right?" Chunji called Ljoe.
Ljoe raised an eyebrow. "Ljoe, dude."
"Oh, so Ljoe dude, what do you think about Hyemi? Do you... like her?" Chunji asked while washing the dishes.
Ljoe just looked at his back. *I like her? ....... yeahh* "No, why?"
Chunji sighed. "I hope you'll like my Hyemi soon, she's an adorable, cute, sweet lady. I hope her parents made the right decision and made the right choice of choosing the guy.."
Ljoe didnt reply.
"Wait, since you were on the same school as Hyemi's, do you happen to see the orange haired guy in your school? I wanted to see him. Since, Hyemi is really crazy about him. Starting from the Junior year, she told me he found this pink haired guy really attractive. And as the day passes by, when we're talking on the phone, she kept on squealing when talking about that guy. So I was really really curious who's that guy." Chunji stared at the wall.
Ljoe silently giggled. *That was me babo*
 
 
"Oppa, dont go anywhere arasseo? I want to see you home when I got home!" You said to Chunji while putting up your shoes.
Chunji rolled his eyes. "What if I go out? Yah Hyemi~ I miss Korea. Let me have my freedom!"
"No. Take care of Byunghun!" You said.
"Ani! Byunghun's grown up already, he can take care of himself."
"Whatever, i dont want you to go to the club again." You said and slung your bag in your shoulders.
"Where's Ljoe?" Chunji asked.
You shrugged. "Maybe he's still preparing for school."
"You're not going with him?" He asked. You shook your head.
"Haven't I told you that our relationship is a BIG BIG secret. Remember?" You asked and Chunji nodded.
"Aish, dont forget to tell me about your orange haired guy when you got home arasseo?" Chunji asked and you nodded with making face.
Before you go, Chunji called you again. "Hyemi!"
You turned, "Huh?"
Chunji then approached you and held both of your shoulders and he smiled at you.
"Take care at school!" He then kissed your forehead. You just blinked there.Well, then, you remember Chunji has the habit of doing that to you whenever you will go out without him.
Ljoe was passing by on the living room when he saw you and Chunji. His eyes widen when he saw Chunji giving you a kiss on the forehead.
*WHAT THE?!* He balled his fist. He's started to boil from anger.
Chunji leaned back and waved at you. "Bye Hyemi!"
You smiled and waved at him and left.
Chunji turned and saw Ljoe standing there. "Ljoe!"
Ljoe turned and just ignored him.
*You dont like her uh?! I smell jealousy though~* Chunji smirked.