Found necklace!

Wanna give you my heart

The next day...

"Byunghun-ah, umma is going to school now okay?"You ruffled your puppy's hair and gave him a kiss.

"Ljoe! Im going first! Im sure you knew the way to school now!!!" You telled.

Ljoe poppedhis head out on his room. "YAH! I STILL DONT KNOW!"

"LIAR! You knew it!" You yelled back as you slung your bag on your shoulder.

"YAH! Wait for me!!!!" He yelled again.

"NO! Im going now!! BYE!" You went out of the door and started running for him not to caught you.

*That jerk, he went to school last night without me.. Im sure he knew the way to school already urgh!* You thought as you hopped on the bus.

*Err.. I want to go to school with her again... but nevermind, why am i wanting it anyways..* Ljoe thought as he brushed his teeth.

 

--

As soon as you entered the school's gate, you saw L leaning on a tree with his eyes closed.

You approached him, wanting him to surprise. You walked quietly.

As soon as you were already in his front, you leaned closer. But as soon as you were just 5/6inches away from his face, his eyes opened. And you got shock.

"OMONA" You leaned back and tripped. You will almost fall when a hand was wrapped around your waist.

"Are you okay?" L asked as he holding you. Your both face was just 3/4inches away now.

You blinked innocently and slightly nodded. He was staring at your face. You gulped.

*Wow~ she's so cute.. I mean pretty...* L thought.

You noticed that his face was leaning closer so you first made the move. You cleared your throat.

"L..err..uhm.."

With that, he looked away and straightened you up. You dusted your skirt.

He looked at you. "Are you trying to surprise me awhile ago?Well, then you failed." L smirked.

You pouted. "Hmf. I wasnt trying to surprise you.."
"Then what? Trying to kiss me?"
L teased.

Your mouth wide opened and really speechless. L laughed at your reaction.

"Daebak! Your reaction is so funny!" L held his stomach and really is laughing so hard right now.

You pouted and look away. "Jerk!"

 

On the other hand, Ljoe, who was entering the school spotted you with L who's laughing.

*What is she doing with L this morning? Is this why she went to school earlier?* Ljoe furrowed his brows.

Then Ljoe suddenly noticed that L was holding your wrist and started walking together.

Ljoe grew jealous by seeing L's hand interlacing in your hand.

*Where are they going?! Why is L holding Hyemi's hand?! ... wait..why do I feel like I am getting jealous? LOL NO WAY.* Ljoe thought.

But because of his curiosity, he secretly followed you and L to the school's gym.

 

"L, where are we going?" You asked L.

"To the school's gym.. I have something to give you." L said.

*Give? What is it?* You went curious.

Soon, you arrived at the gym. It was empty.

L released his grip from your wrist and started walking at the center of the gym and let out a chuckle.

You raised an eyebrow. *What's up with this guy?*

"Remember when you shouted  your anger here after Ljoe dumped you?" L started. You rolled your eyes.

Meanwhile, Ljoe, was hiding. He wasjust outside the gym. And gladly, he can hear your conversations since it's echoing in the empty gym. *Shouted when I dumped her?*

"Come here Hyemi!" L called.

You walked to him. "What are you giving me?"

L took out something from his pocket and held it in front of your face. Your eyes widened by the sight of your necklace.

"OMG MY NECKLACE!" You shouted. You will almost take it from L's hand when he raised his hand up, so now, you cant reach it.

Ljoe, on the other hand, raised an eyebrow by hearing your shout.

*So, that necklace L was holding yesterday, was Ljoe's? Wait? How did that happen? And how did he knew it was Hyemi's?* Ljoe thought.

You tip toed. "Yah! L! Give that to me!"

"Not until you tell me who give you this?" L teased.

"Does that matter? Give it to me now!" *CRAP! L you jerk!!! give that to me!!!*

L ran and you chased him. "L--yahhhhh!!!!"

L was running and laughing. *She's so cute when being teased!!*

Ljoe peeped a little and saw you chasing L.

*Wow~ is she having fun with L?* Ljoe thought

After a few tiring running, L gave up. He sat down on the floor and then laid his back there.

You stopped running, you bent down beside him and flicked his forehead.

"Aww~" L said as he rubbed his in pain forehead.

"That's what you get for making me so tired now! Give me the necklace now!" You ordered.

L chuckled. "Okay okay!" Then he handed you the necklace.

*OMG Finally I found the necklace!!! Ljoe will be really happy when he knew I found it!* You beamed as you were putting the necklace in your neck.

"Can I ask who give you that necklace?" L suddenly asking a question.

*OH CRAP WHAT SHOULD I SAY?* You became nervous.

"I...er.. uhm... my mom gave it to me.." You lied.

L Ohed. And gave you his perfect smile.*Really?* L thought in disbelief.

*Oh, his smile is so perfect..* You thought.

You got snapped by your fantasizing when you heard some sounds from the outside. It seems someone fell or something fell.

You looked up at the door to see if something or someone was there. L stood up and looked also.

It is actually Ljoe, he tripped.

*!* He cursed and stood himself up and started running.

L stood up and held your hand. You stood up also.

"Come on! We'll be late in our classes!" L beamed. You smiled. You both headed to your classes.

 

--

After school...

"Sunmi, Yura, i had a great time a while ago during lunch! But im sorry, I think I need to go home early!" You excused again yourself for the nth time.

"Hyemi-ah, be sure to go home safe! see you tomorrow!" They waved goodbye and you left.

You actually texted Ljoe to meet up at the usual cafe. You were so excited to tell him that you found the necklace.

Soon, you arrived at the cafe. Ljoe wasnt still there. You ordered your drink first and sat on an empty table and wait for Ljoe.

Suddenly, the bell on the cafe's door rang. You took a peek and saw an orange haired guy. You knew who it was and you smiled.

Ljoe saw you smiling and immediately approach the table you were seating.

You looked up to see Ljoe. "Hi~"

Ljoe pouted, "yah! why did you leave me earlier!" Ljoe started complaining while taking his sit.

You scracthed your hair in the irritation of his whining voice.

"YAH! Shut up! URGH!" You crossed your arms and looked away.

Ljoe rolled his eyes. *You were with L awhile ago with a bright image, and now you're facing me with a bad mood. URGH*

You bit your lip and loosened the arms that are crossed from your chest.

You sighed and took a sip. *Why I always have to argue with this boy!*

"Err.. Ljoe.." You called. He looked at you. He suddenly noticed your necklace.

"I..the necklace.. I found it!" You showed him the necklace and smiled.

Ljoe raised an eyebrow. "Where did you found it?"

"Uhm... L actually found it and gave it to me..."

"L?" He raised an eyebrow. Well he knew already that L got it and gave it back to you. "How come it was with him?"

"L told me I.. left it in the restaurant-"

"You ate with him in a restaurant?!" Ljoe suddenly raised his tone while slamming the table with his hands that made you jumped from your seat. *Wait why am I getting angry?!*
Ljoe leaned back and cleared his throat. You were in shocked that you just saw him getting angry.

"Im..sorry I didnt mean to raised up my tone.." Ljoe apologized. "So, tell me.. why is the necklace with him..and when did you ate with him?"

You were in a total silent. Still shocked at the angry Ljoe.

Ljoe saw you and he thought you were shocked by his sudden move.

"Okay, nevermind, as long as you found the necklace!" Ljoe waved his hands on air.

"Come on! let's go home now!" Ljoe suggested. You stood up quietly and followed him out of the door.

You both started walking. He was leading the way and you're behind him.

*Aish~ Why am I so scared at him now? Last night, I felt so comfortable with him..* You thought.

Ljoe paused as he felt you were walking behind him and it was really silent. He stepped back and now he was aligned with you. He took your hand and interlaced it with his hand.

You looked at him who was looking on the road. *Why did he suddenly held my hand?*

"Come on! Let's go" He said with a straight tone and a straight, cold face.

You bit your lip. *Will we really walked together with our hands interlaced?* You thought.

Ljoe rolled his eyes and started walking *Come on, if L can hold your hands. Then I should hold your hands too.*