Chapter 44

Wanna give you my heart

"Excuse me.. you're friends with Hyemi right?" L asked Sunmi and Yura who's sitting at the other corner of their room. (remember, they're classmates)

Sunmi and Yura looked up to see L's smiling face. They gasped in disbelief. The kingka was talking right in front of them. They're speechless.

L raised an eyebrow at them and snapped their minds. "Excuse me?"

Yura blinked and smiled like an idiot. "W-What i-is it a-again?"

"You're friends with Hyemi right? Do you happen to know what class is she in?" L asked.

Yura and Sunmi looked at each other.

"S-she's in the Class C. R-Room 303. W-Why?" Sunmi asked, stuttering.

L smiled at them. "Thank you!" And then he left and went back to his sit with Eli.

Yura and Sunmi look at each other again. They both covered their mouths and screamed with no sounds.

Then they breathed in and out. "L JUST TALKED TO US!!!!" Yura whispered to Sunmi.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Sunmi replied.

"OMONA!!!!!!!!!!" They both yelled quietly for L not to notice them that they were spazzing.

Well, Eli and L rarely really talk to girls in the classroom because they knew they'll not be able to talk to them properly since they will just scream OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, or spazz hard that they will almost throw all the things beside them. Same with Ljoe.

"But hey! Why did he asked about Hyemi?!" Sunmi asked.

"About that.... i dont know too.." Yura shrugged.

But then something went up on Yura's mind and smiled evilly to Sunmi.

"What?" Sunmi asked.

"Do you remember Hyemi saying that she'll have a fiancee already??" Yura asked. (if you cant remember you said it to Yura and Sunmi that you'll be having a fiancee but you kept it as a secret so you never mentioned it again to them for them not ask you.)

Sunmi tilted her head. "OMONA!!! OHYEAH!!! HYEMI DID NOT MENTION WHO IT WAS!!!!!!!"

Yura cupped . "Shh! Keep quiet! Do you think it was L.. her future husband? See, she's been eating with her lately? She's talking with L lately as if they knew each other.. they even had a date!!"

Sunmi widened her eyes. "THAT... MEANS..."

Yura nodded and they both smiled widely.

 

Meanwhile, Ljoe in his class was not focusing on what the teacher was discussing. Instead, he was thinking about the call you had a while ago.

*Oppa? Oppa? Err.. Dont tell me he'll live with us on the house? Damn it!* Ljoe scratched his hair in frustration.

*Wait... Oppa? wait....* Ljoe keep tapping his chin till he had remember something that made his index finger to rose up. *ah!!! I remembered her telling me about his bestfriend... Im sure that was the oppa she was talking to awhile ago!!!*

Ljoe was now tapping again his chin. *Dont tell me that bestfriend of her will go back here in Korea? What if.... what if.... they'll fall again for each other?!*

Ljoe made a disbelief face. *NO ANDWAE!!! wait... it should not really happen! Im her husband! wait.. no... just a FIANCEE.. well, still!! err aish!!!!*

He then slammed his table causing for everyone's attention. The teacher raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's your problem Mr. Lee?" The teacher asked.

Ljoe just shook his head. "You can go on Mr. Park with your discussion, dont mind me."

Then the teacher went back to his work.

*AISH!!! That was embarassing!* He thought.

 

After class, you immediately fixed your bag and went straight to your locker.

*Oh! That's Hyemi! I dont need to go to her room to fetch her there..* L thought and approached you on the locker.

As you were putting the things you wont be needing, you felt someone behind your locker.

You peek to see who was it. "BOO!" L surprised you.

You jumped back a little. "OMONA! ......L...what are you doing here?"

L smiled at you. "Do you have a free time?"

You bit your lip and nodded.

L clapped his hand. "Great! Can you come with me?"

"Where?" You asked.

"Just go get fix your things first then we will go." L said.

You tilted your head and went back to your locker. Soon as you finished, L was now dragging you to who-knows-where.

On the other side, Ljoe was there. Since his locker was just close to you.

He witnessed it all and grew jealous.

*SHE IS BEING DRAG AGAIN BY L* He thought. *L.....* He then balled his fist.

 

"L-ah.. where are we going?" You asked. He just smiled at you.

Soon, you arrived at a fastfood restaurant.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

You tapped your chin to think. "Hmm.. how about you? I guess I'll just eat the same food as yours.."

"Okay!" He did an okay sign in his fingers and ordered the food on the counter.

You followed him and took your wallet out. "Wait L! Here's my-"

"No, it's my treat! Dont worry." He smiled.

You bit your lip and smiled back. "Thank you."

Soon you got the food, you both went to an empty table to eat.

L started eating as you were just poking your food.

*Why did he suddenly dragged me here?*

L noticed you and handed a spoonful of food in front of your mouth. "Say ahh~"

You opened your mouth and felt food in it. You looked up at him and blinked as you were munching now the food in your mouth.

"Dont you like the food?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Why are you just poking your food?"

"Uhm.. why did you suddenly drag me here?" You asked.

L smiled. "I wanted to ask you something.."

You tilted your head in confusion. "What is it?"

"You know... uhm... do you.. have a boyfriend?" He asked.

You slightly choke on the food you were munching. You took a long sip on your drink.

"W-WAEYO? Why did you asked that?!" You asked.

"You see.. ive heard you awhile ago and you seemed really excited with the OPPA you were talking to.." L said.

You bit your lip. *So he heard me awhile ago? WHICH MEANS... LJOE HEARD ME TOO?!*

"So?" L asked.

You shook your head. "I dont have a boyfriend, it was my guy bestfriend." You smiled.

L celebrated in his mind and smiled widely. Then went back to eat the food.

But something caught up in his mind as he noticed your necklace. *The necklace! The same with Ljoe's?! Why do they have the same necklace...*

"Is that the only question you wanted to ask?" You asked.

L looked up at you and smiled. "Yes.."

He said yes though he wanted to ask another question, about the necklace but he remembered you said it was given by your mom.

Soon, you both finished your food.


"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

"No, it's okay." You said. And you thought he might knew that Ljoe was living with you since it's still early and Ljoe will probably show up in the gate once you arrive.

"Sure?" He asked again and you nodded.

"Well, thank you for the time Hyemi! Next time, i'll bring you on a more fancy restaurant just like last time.." He winked. You smiled.

"Thank you too L." You said.

L approached you and held both of your shoulders.

You blinked at him who was just staring straight at you, smiling.

He then leaned forward with his eyes closed. Your eyes widened.

He kissed your nose. You sighed. He then leaned back and smiled at you again.

"Have a safe trip on your way home okay?" He said. You nodded.

"Goodbye Hyemi, see you tomorrow" He said and waved.

You waved back and spun around to start walking home.

*Soon, ill be kissing your lips...* L thought as he watched you walking away.