L dragged Me

Wanna give you my heart

Yehey Monday!

Well, you felt it was a long weekend because suddenly your grandma visited and you had to sleep with Ljoe.

You felt so excited today since you'll be able to see your best friends again.

You hoppily skipped on your house when you heard someone cleared his throat.

*Oh shoot! Totally forgot about him* You thought as you spun and saw Ljoe on your door.

"I think I still need you to lead the way to school.." He sratched the back of his neck.

You sighed. *When will he memorize the way?*

 

On your way, Ljoe was happily whistling. But it annoyed you.

"Can you stop whistling?" You asked.

He ignored you and continued whistling.

*Aish! I wanna be happy today omg please Ljoe*You thought.

 

--

After your 3 classes, lunch time arrived.

You stretched your arms and smiled.

*im going to see Sunmi and Yura again!* Yo thought as you slung the strap of your bag on your shoulder.

You walked happily on the hallway, to your locker to put your books back and get the remaining books for the next classes.

While doing your stuffs on the locker, as usual you can hear girls like crazy shouting the 3Ls names.

*Aigoo~ I swear after Ljoe dumping me, it feels so annoying and embarassing that I became one of them before.* You thought while pouting.

Ljoe didnt notice you on your locker because of the sudden amount of girls around them.

L gladly escape from it. He happily walked out from that crowd, till he saw you on your locker.

He smiled.

You closed the locker of your door and gasped of the sight.

L was leaning on the locker beside yours, smiling.

"L? What are you doing here?" You asked.

He grabbed your wrist and started running away.

"Yah. where are you taking me?!" You said as you were running.

He didnt respond and just continued running.

A few more minutes, he stopped.

You bent your knees and put your hands on it. You both catch your breathe.

He let out a chuckle. You raised an eyebrow.

"That was fun! escaping from the crowd and running with a pretty girl like you" He said.

You blushed. And looked at where you got into. *Library?*

He entered the library and you just followed.

He went to the shelves and got a book and went to an empty table.

Well, the library today contains only 5-9 people, you and L are already included in it. Students rarely go in the library, they prepare to go on the hallway or cafeteria to see the kingkas.

You sat opposite from him as he opened the book that he borrowed.

He will almost start reading when he noticed you were just looking at him.

"Is there something wrong with my pretty face?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes. *Kingkas are kingkas. They're all so confident at theirselves.*

"Why did you dragged me in here?" You asked.

"Well, because I dont want anyone to bother us." He said and started reading.

*...to... bother.. US? Why also me?* You thought.

You were full of questions in your mind while waiting for L to finish.

You got bored and put your elbow on the table and leaned your cheek on your hand and looking somewhere.

L took a peek on you and smiled. *Aigoo~ She's so cute.. Ljoe must have been regretting that he dumped this pretty girl*

Then his eyes shifted in your necklace. His eyes widned.

*That necklace with a ring as it's pendant... it's the same as... Ljoe's?* He furrowed his brows by the thought of that.

You shifted your eyes on him. He snapped when he met your eyes. You gave him a smile and he smiled back.

*Oh.. He has a beautiful smile~* You thought.

"Hyemi..." He called.

"Hmm?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Do you have some time after class?" He asked.

*Well, Ljoe will probably bother me to take him home..* You shook your head.

He nodded. *She's busy I guess.*
"But on the second thought.. I might have a free time" You smiled.

"Really? Then meet me in the school's garden after class" He beamed.

*Ill just tell Ljoe to take a taxi and will send him my home's adress.* You thought.

You smiled. *I guess being with L wont hurt no one right? Probably his crazy fan girls.. But, Like I care?!*