Weird Letter

Wanna give you my heart

The next day, you arrived at school 30minutes earlier.

You secretly went to the lockers, and actually went straight at Ljoe's locker.

You looked left and right and sighed. *Great!* You thought.

You slid down the letter and after you started running.

*I hope he'll read it!!* You thought and smiled.

--

Ljoe went to his locker to get his books.

As he opened his locker, there are 5-10letters already.

You also went to your locker to get your books.

*Will these girls just stop confessing to me?* He thought.

You saw him just staring at his locker.*Did he noticed the letter already?*

He grabbed the letters and put it in his bag. *Letters.. more like trashes*

You saw him put the letters in his bag.*I knew it, a lot of girls are always confessing to him* You pouted.

Then he got his books and put it also on his bag and started walking.

From the corner of your eye, you saw walking towards your way.

*OMG IS HE ACTUALLY GOING IN THIS WAY?!* You started smiling.

Ljoe saw you smiling. *The girl who helped me with my locker.. oh,Weird, is she crazy? smiling by herself?* He raised an eyebrow.

Soon, he passed by you. You felt butterflies in your stomach as he passed by you.

*OMG, is badluck saying goodbye to me now?* You beamed and headed to your room.

--

Lunch time, Ljoe was with his friends of course, they are eating in the cafeteria.

Ljoe took out the lettters and started reading each. Girls saw it and started screaming.

"Woah~ letteres again uh?" Eli said. Ljoe rolled his eyes.

"More like trashes though, they keep on writing as I already memorized their names, and they keep saying the same words." Ljoe said, irritated.

"Then, why are you still reading each letters?" L asked.

"So their efforts wont be wasted, and their letters are not that kinda long, 2-3 paragraphs..." He said. And one letter caught him.

*Weird, this is the weirdest letter Ive received...  I dont get the point of confessing immediately.. as in immediately, is she on a rush?! well,others will just put "Hope you can say Hi to me" or "Will there be a chance that you'll notice me?" ..but this is kinda weird.. and from who? H-Hyemi?* Ljoe thought.