Let me sleep with you baby~

Wanna give you my heart

sorry if im updating so slow.. here, ill update this fic with a cute short chapter hehe

And CONGRATULATIONS to TEEN TOP for winning #1!!!! YEY!!!!!!

 


 

You were now in your cute Winnie the Pooh pajamas and you were lying down in your bed while reading a romantic/comedy book.
Suddenly, an arm was wrapped around your waist. You were startled and looked at your side. Ljoe's head suddenly popped out.
"Byunghun?!"
Ljoe gave you a sweet, big smile.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" You asked.
Ljoe suddenly frowned and sat up straight and leaned his head on the bed's head. "Dont you miss me?"
You sat up too, beside him. You poked his cheek and giggled. "You're just staying in the opposite room from mine."
Ljoe looked at you and pouted. "So you DONT miss me." He crossed his arms.
You laughed at his sillyness.
 
 
"Dont laugh." He said, coldly.
You pinched both of his cheeks. "Aigoo~~"
"Yah! It hurts!" He said. You just giggled.
 
 
You then continued on reading the book you were reading. Ljoe peek and tried to read what you are reading.
You paused from reading and looked at him. You raised an eyebrow.
Ljoe looked at you in the eyes, with his puppy eyes.
"Byunghun~ah, why dont you just go in your room?" You asked.
Ljoe made a face. "I want to sleep here." He crossed his arms and looked at the front.
"Yah. You have your own room you know." You said.
Ljoe just rolled his eyes.
 
 
"Yah.. Yah..." You poked his shoulder.
Ljoe then held your finger and looked at you. You blinked at him.
He then pouted. "Yeobo~ Let me sleep here please~~~~"
You continued on blinking. He's just so cute right now.
You stopped blinking. "Yah. You have your own room."
"Yah! Stop calling me yah. And what? We'll get married soon, so just please.. allow me to sleep here with you..." He begged.
"Andwae.. Andwae.." You shook your head with a pouting lips.
"Please? Please??" He continuously begged for it.
"Yah. Then sleep here and I'll sleep in your room." You tried to stood up but he pushed you down.
"Let me sleep here with you or I'll take away something from you.." He smirked.
You gulped. You then hit his arms. "YAH! ERT!!!"
Ljoe laughed and tried to stop you from hitting him. "Yah! Im just kidding! Stop it!"
You then stop on hitting him and crossed your arms. "Give me threats llike that again or I'll kick you"
Ljoe just laughed. "Im just kidding. Just let me sleep here with you. I wont do anything. Promise!" He held his right hand up.
You looked at him and nodded your head. "Arasseo! I'll allow you to sleep here with me."
Ljoe brightened up and moved closer to you. He then wrapped his arm around your waist and looked at you.
You looked down on him and he smiled.
"My yeobo is just so cute..." He said.
You giggled and pinched his nose. "Shut up"
He giggled too and kissed your nose. "Goodnight baby~"
"Goodnight too~"