Hyemi-ah~

Wanna give you my heart

The next day, you were with your best friends.

You talked about the letter while going on your locker to get your books.

"Hyemi-ah, keep calm, i know he read it!" Yura said.

"But how if he just skip on my letter and throw it immediately? And I really hope he didnt read it. My letter is kinda embarassing~" You pouted.

Soon, you reached your locker and started getting your books.

After a few minutes, there came by screams and louds. You and your friends looked up to see girls spazzing. As the 3L's where walking to Ljoe's locker.

You looked at Sunmi and Yura."See, his locker was just near to me" You winked.

Sunmi and Yura started hitting youon your shoulders. "Yah!"

"Lucky, you can always see him here!" They wisphered. You 3 giggled.

After getting the books, you kinda fix your messy locker.

Then Sunmi and Yura started singing your name.

"Hyemi-ah... Hyemi-ahh" They are singing it while looking at Ljoe,waiting for him to look in your way.

*Hyemi? Hyemi?* Ljoe seems to hear your name.

You then started covering your friend's mouths. "Yah! He might hear my name! Aish!" You said.

The 2 calmed down.And started wiggling their eyes.

"Yah, maybe he read your letter.. You know, by singing your name, he might notice that the Hyemi was you!" Sunmi winked.

You rolled your eyes as you keep on fixing your things in your locker.

The 3L's left Ljoe's locker,and started walking in your way. You almost lost your breath for not breathing as they were passing by.

*I hope he didnt heard my name by these 2 freaking girls* You thought.

You let out a deep sighed when you felt that the 3 kingkas passed by.

"Aish, I think he didnt heard your name" Yura leaned on the locker, disappointed.

"HYEMI IS HERE!HYEMI!!!!" Sunmi started shouting your name.

You ran to Sunmi and started covering . "Yah! Are you crazy!?"

But then, Ljoe stopped walking and spun around.